Sigma Lambda Tau: Guess Who

Story Info
A Sigma pledge and her best friend play a guessing game.
6.9k words
4.64
42.4k
102

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,005 Followers

CW: Reluctance, impregnation

"Alright, party people!" Jenny shouted. "Who's ready for a guessing game?"

Miray took a deep breath as the crowd cheered along. Sigma parties were every bit as debauched as she'd heard. In the hour and a half since she'd arrived, she'd seen a girl and a boy dancing naked on opposing tables, apparently competing to see who could get more lipstick kisses; witnessed a group of two men and two women enter a room as they stripped each other at random; and been offered a shot of Bailey's out of a cute boy's belly button. Her mother would have nearly died of shock.

Miray's friend Alice smiled, from where she stood at Jenny's side. As debauched as things had been so far, they were about to get more so. Alice wanted into Sigma Lambda Tau, and the entrance challenges were a particular sort of risky. Miray was keeping her head down so that no one would realize she was helping Alice cheat. She was nervous - so much so that she had accepted the navel shot, mother forgive her.

As slutty as the Sigmas were, Miray could understand why Alice wanted to join them - they were all striking, in one way or another. They were elegant, or rakish, or seductive. Whatever trait they felt like embodying, they played to perfection.

Jenny, for instance, already had the crowd wound around her finger, and she'd barely started talking. She was wearing a long red dress that fell below her knees but also revealed a fair bit of her shoulders and her cleavage. Her brown curls were styled perfectly, and they bounced when she swung her head. Miray was certain she'd be too nervous to talk to three dozen partygoers at once, and she could hardly imagine doing it on purpose.

"So, here's the game," Jenny said. "Alice here has pledged to Sigma Lambda Tau, but she has one final challenge to complete first. Her challenge is 'Guess Who'?"

There were some chuckles from the crowd. Miray could feel the eager excitement, even from those who hadn't seen the game before, and Jenny's knowing smile was stirring it up.

Miray looked up and caught Alice's eye. Miray smiled, to let Alice know she was ready for their plan, and Alice nodded.

"Here's how the game works. Contestants are blindfolded, and they kneel on the bed here. Four guys stand behind the contestants, and they take turns giving her just a bit of a fuck."

The crowd laughed. A redhead in a pleated skirt said, "Wait, in front of us?" before she was hushed.

"She gets a chance to guess who's taking a turn. If she guesses right, he has to stop, and she gets a point. Ten points, and she wins."

Jenny's smile turned wicked. "But if she guesses wrong, she has to wait a minute before she can guess again. A minute can be a long while, for some guys. And our pledges can't be on the pill, so if they're not careful they'll get a little consolation prize to take home!"

Jenny turned towards Alice. "Alright. I know you said you wanted to do this, but I'm gonna ask you one last time. Do you wanna back out? The crowd will boo if you do, but they're not gonna take any dicks so they don't get a say."

"Boo," someone in the crowd said preemptively, and Jenny raised a middle finger in their direction without looking.

Alice looked like she was controlling her nervousness well. She wore a short skirt and a crop top that revealed a bit of her modest cleavage. She smiled and shook her head.

Jenny waited a moment longer, then smiled at the crowd.

"Nobody wants to back out," Jenny said. "Alright. Let's bring our second contestant up."

Miray suddenly felt arms around her. She cried out, but the girl pushing her forward was a head taller than her and far stronger. She positioned Miray at the front of the room, next to the bed.

"Wait!" Miray cried, glancing from Jenny's smirk to Alice's look of horror and back. "I'm not a contestant!"

Jenny stepped forward and held up Miray's hand, showing the small metal ring Miray wore to the crowd.

"You built this in the makerspace," Jenny said. "It's got a little wireless transmitter in it. If someone had a matching ring..." - she glanced pointedly at Alice's ring as she said this - "You could send simple messages. Like, one beep for guy number one."

Jenny shook her finger at Miray. "You were gonna help her cheat," Jenny said. "Which makes you a participant."

"No!" Alice said, looking wide-eyed at Miray. Alice had traded out her boyfriends quite regularly before she'd pledged Sigma, but Miray had only had one boyfriend, and she could count the number of times she'd had sex on one hand. Alice was certain that Miray was out of her depth. "She can't!"

"If you want her to be spared," Jenny said, "then you have to play to twenty. Otherwise you both play to ten."

Alice hesitated. She'd been afraid of her ability to win at ten.

"This was your idea!" Miray said.

"I...I can't," Alice said.

Miray struggled in the tall girl's grip, but it did her no good. Beyond that, though, she knew that the Sigmas were too powerful to cross. People who spread dirt about them found their scholarships erased; lesser sororities lost their status if they challenged the Sigmas; boys who took advantage of Sigmas went missing. They ran more of the campus than most people acknowledged, and Miray knew she couldn't afford their ire.

"Alright," Jenny said. "Each of you goes to ten, then."

Miray glared daggers at Alice. She'd told Miray that the plan was foolproof, but Miray was fairly certain that she was the fool who proved otherwise.

"Go ahead and strip, you sluts," Jenny said. Miray looked apprehensively out at the crowd eagerly awaiting her nudity, then sighed and reached for her shirt.

Miray could feel herself blushing as she pulled her shirt off and set it aside. The blush deepened as she unfastened her bra, covering her bosom with one arm.

"No modesty," Jenny chided her. "Show us the girls."

Miray looked across the crowd, their expressions a small sea of lust and excitement. Sighing, she dropped her hand, revealing the inviting curves of her breasts.

Before the boys could spend too much time ogling her dark nipples, she unzipped her pants and dropped them along with her panties. Kicking her shoes aside, she stood naked before the crowd.

In spite of her shyness, Miray had to acknowledge that she was pretty. Her straight black hair fell onto the warm brown skin of her bare shoulders. Her breasts were generous, with dark brown nipples that stood firm. Her black bush led a path down to her pussy, still mostly concealed between her closed legs.

Miray glanced over at Alice as the blonde girl finished setting her own clothes aside. Alice was a bit skinnier than her, with a smaller bosom, but she was undeniably pretty too. Unlike Miray, she'd shaved her bush entirely, and her pussy was visible to the crowd as she stood with her legs slightly parted.

"Oh, wow," the redhead in the crowd said.

"I know, right?" Jenny said. She walked over to Miray and drew a scarlet blindfold from a pocket in her dress. She leaned in close and wrapped it around Miray's head, leaving her in darkness.

"You can do this," she whispered. "If you keep your head."

She turned back to the crowd as she guided Miray to the bed. Miray felt the comforter in front of her. She climbed up and knelt, with the crowd to one side. Jenny guided her up, her hand gently caressing Miray's thigh and straying into her bush.

"Alright," Jenny said. "Now let's have a cheer for Miray, who is a brave girl whether she ends up a winner or a mommy. You know the Sigma motto, right?"

There were laughs from the crowd as they shouted. "Fuck, fight, win!"

"Good," Jenny said. "Now let's bring in the boys."

Miray's heart raced as she heard a door open behind her. She couldn't see the four men, each wearing nothing but a silk half-mask with the Sigma logo, but she could feel the crowd's eager silence.

"Now there are four boys," Jenny said. "Able, Baker, Chad, and Danny, let's call them." As she called each name, she pointed at the boy. "You're going to get a quick feel for each of them before we start. We call it a reference fuck."

While she'd been talking, Jenny had been tracing her fingers along Miray's lips and across her clit. It wasn't a sort of touch that she was used to, nor was it how she usually touched herself, but it had gotten her rather wet by the time Jenny stepped back.

"This is Able," Jenny said softly. The mattress shifted as Able climbed up behind Miray. Her heart raced, but she took a deep breath and focused. She could feel how much the bed shifted as he moved behind her, and feel how big his hands were as he placed them on her hips.

Miray gasped as Able's cock parted her lips and slid slowly inside. He was about as thick as her ex-boyfriend, and he slid in deep before she felt his hips against hers. He stayed deep for a moment before he silently withdrew.

"Here's Baker," Jenny said as the second man knelt. The head of his cock felt wider as he thrust in swiftly, and he panted a bit as he gave her a second shallow thrust.

"That's enough," Jenny scolded as she pulled him away. "Okay, now Chad."

The redhead in the crowd moaned softly just before Chad slid inside. Sure enough, he was longer than the others; Miray could barely feel his balls against her legs even when he was bottomed out inside her.

He withdrew, and the bed shifted again as the last guy - Danny - knelt. He ran his cock up and down her lips before sliding it in. He was gentle, and she moaned a bit as she felt the sparse hair on his legs and his balls press against her. He gave her a squeeze with one hand, then pulled away.

"Alright, there you are," Jenny said, giving Miray's ass an affectionate pat. "Ready for this?"

Miray tried to catch her breath. She'd been brought up to believe that sex was something reserved for marriage. On the few occasions she'd had sex with her ex-boyfriend, she'd told herself that she'd enjoyed it because he was her future husband. But now that she'd had a taste of more, she had to admit that she enjoyed it for its own sake. She wanted to feel cocks inside her, wanted to moan as her pussy squeezed them, wanted to feel the boys surrender to her body. Miray took a deep breath, and promised her pussy that she'd give it all the cocks it wanted once they got through this.

"I'm ready," Miray said.

"It's a bit of a trick question," Jenny said, "since you get fucked either way. But I'm glad."

Miray felt the bed move beneath her. Her heart was racing. She was sure her hands would be shaking if she didn't have her weight on them.

She took a deep breath and waited.

The boy put a hand on her hip and squeezed just a bit. Miray got the impression that he was calming himself more than he was trying to provoke her.

He slid in slowly, his cock opening Miray's pussy up as he sank home. God, it felt so good, his warmth and his hardness inside her. If it wasn't for the crowd and the danger, she'd be happy to continue.

The boy pulled back and thrust again, slowly but firmly. Miray could feel his legs brushing against hers, so he wasn't Chad, and he wasn't thrusting quickly like Baker. She thought about the other two, and took her best guess.

"Able," she said.

"A point," Jenny said, as Able withdrew. "That's a good start, little slut."

The bed shifted. Miray felt the new boy's hand brush against her as he guided his cock to her, then felt him part her lips and slide inside.

He was gentle, Miray noticed. He thrust in just a bit at a time, letting Miray's cunt adjust to his presence. Miray moaned, just a bit, and he drew back and repeated his motion, seeking her pleasure. Miray suspected that, if she kept quiet, he would bring her off before he filled her. It was tempting, but she couldn't take the risk.

"Danny," Miray said.

"Two and oh," Jenny said approvingly.

Somewhere past the head of the bed, Miray heard Alice sigh, as though Miray's performance was reassuring her. Miray was torn between her own reassurance and her resentment at Alice for roping her into this. Before she could settle on anything, though, the bed shifted again.

The boy put a hand on the small of her back. It felt more proprietary than anything else. He guided his cock to her pussy, then thrust inside with a single long stroke.

He had none of Danny's patience, though. His thrusts were swift and imprecise, less like he was trying to pick her lock and more like he was trying to break her door down.

"Baker," Miray said.

Baker made one final thrust, then made a frustrated sound as he pulled out.

"Don't get mad," Jenny said. "You just fuck like a Baker, that's all."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

"You're desperate to put a bun in her oven," Jenny replied. There were chuckles from the crowd, and the redhead moaned.

Miray heard Jenny moving closer as the next boy climbed onto the bed.

"You know that's what they want, right, Miray?" Jenny asked.

Miray felt the brush of the boy's fingers against her thigh, then the warm fullness of his cock sliding into her.

"They all want you to fuck this up," Jenny said. "They want you to guess wrong, so they can cum in your tight little pussy."

The redhead in the crowd moaned again, louder this time. The boy did too, though, and it told Miray what she needed to know.

"Able," she gasped.

"They want to feel you squirm as they plant a baby in you," Jenny said. "And then they get to watch you walk around campus with a big belly, wondering who the daddy is."

Able climbed off, and someone took his place. Miray felt his cock slide inside her slowly. He moved slowly and deliberately, his cock sliding back and forth without bottoming out.

Jenny was right, Miray realized. The boys wanted her to guess wrong, and the best way to do that was to act like one of the others. This one was trying to act like Danny, and he was moving shallowly so she wouldn't feel how long he was.

"Chad," Miray said.

"Ooh," Jenny said, as Chad pulled out. "If you keep this up, the boys are going to be disappointed."

There was a pause, and Miray heard Jenny whispering to one of the boys. Jenny wasn't making this easy, but Miray couldn't shake the feeling that Jenny was rooting for her.

The mattress shifted. There was a chuckle from somewhere in the crowd. Miray couldn't see it, but the redhead was fidgeting desperately, her body responding more forcefully to the spectacle than she could manage. Her panties were soaked, and she was swaying as her hormones crashed into her.

Miray felt nothing touch her but the boy's cock. He moved in slowly, and her body opened for him. She wished that it could be a prelude to more pleasure, instead of a high-wire act. She wanted to learn more of how that felt, not with her ex who could barely keep himself together but with someone who could please her back.

"Danny," she gasped.

The crowd made a half-dozen noises all at once - laughs, and gasps, and wordless worried sounds, and an unabashed moan from the redhead. Miray knew what it meant, even before Jenny said anything.

"I'm afraid not," Jenny said. "Your sixty seconds starts now."

The boy's thrusts grew faster. Miray felt a pang of fear, wondering if he was on the edge already, but she pushed it down. The only thing she could do was try to figure out who it was.

"What do you think, not Danny?" Jenny asked. "Do you think you can knock her up?"

He panted, behind her. He was thrusting rapidly, a staccato of movement inside her, but he was still holding something back. Baker wasn't clever enough to hold back, which left two possibilities. Miray's pussy was insisting that everything was fine, and she should let the boy take his pleasure, no matter who he was.

A mad idea struck her, and she ran with it before she could question it. As the boy thrust forward, she brought her hips back to meet his. His cock bottomed out awkwardly, and he halted his rhythm.

Miray grinned. He was trying to stop her from noticing how long he was.

He tried to pick his rhythm back up, but now that Miray knew how he wanted it, she could move against him. She moved her hips closer one moment and further away the next, throwing him off. He grabbed her hip to keep her steady but he growled in frustration as he did it. She wished she could move with him instead, find the rhythm that would drive him higher, but there would be time for that later.

"Aaaand...time," Jenny said.

"Chad again," Miray said.

Chad sighed as he withdrew, and Jenny chuckled. "Nobody expects the same boy twice," she said.

Miray didn't respond. If she succeeded here, or perhaps even if she failed, she would need to get herself off. From the perspective of her pussy, the stop-and-go was deeply frustrating, like revving an engine without ever getting up to speed. She needed to keep her head for just a few moments more, but that was it.

A boy clambered up behind her. Miray could feel his eagerness in the way he moved, even before he set his hands on her hips. He tried to move slowly as he slid inside her, like he was trying to follow Danny's path, but she could feel his tension. He was on the edge of cumming, she realized, and she felt both fear and excitement at the thought.

"Baker," she cried.

The boy pulled out, but instead of stepping away he pressed his erect cock against her, nestled against her ass. He held her hips tightly, pressing himself desperately against her.

"Fuck!" he cried. Miray felt him give a final frenzied push, then felt his cock flex. The first wave of his seed reached her shoulder blades. She sighed as she felt him shudder with pleasure, his seed hitting her mid-back, then the small of her back, and finally falling just above her ass.

"Wow, Baker," Jenny said. "You might not have gotten a bun in her oven, but at least you got to glaze her cinnamon roll, right?"

The crowd chuckled. The redhead in the crowd staggered back, and someone helpfully offered her a chair. She fell into it and reached beneath her skirt, her fingers sliding into her wet cunt. She moaned loud enough to draw attention, but she was past caring.

Baker stumbled away, and Jenny gave Miray's ass another pat. "This makes your job easier, right?"

Another boy moved up behind her. He moved carefully, and the hand that he placed on her hip was more comforting than anything else. He set his other hand on her side as he slid into her, his cock moving slowly and deliberately.

It was Danny, Miray knew, but she hesitated in saying his name. His hand slid along her side as his cock explored her, seeking out her pleasure. She wanted to let him find it, let him drive her higher. He wasn't trying to pretend to be someone else, or trying to drive himself over the edge. She wanted to sate her lust, and if someone was going to cum in her, she wanted it to be him.

It shouldn't be anyone, quite yet, though. There would be time to find him when this was over, when she could get on the pill. She willed herself to play it smart, just for a moment longer.

"Danny," she said.

"I think she likes you," Jenny said as Danny withdrew and climbed down. The other boy moved up too swiftly, reaching the bed before Danny had climbed down completely and leaving Miray with two possibilities before he'd touched her.

Miray knew she must be so tempting for them. Blindfolded and facing away, her pussy dripping wet and open, the perfect image of a helpless slut. But there was power in understanding their lust, she realized. Their pleasure could tell her everything she needed to know.

The boy placed his hands on her thighs, holding them in place as he slid into her. His first thrust was shallow. Miray couldn't tell by his cock whether it was Able or Chad, and his hands prevented her from rocking back against him.

But that wasn't all she knew, she realized. She flexed her legs, and he tightened his grip to keep her in place. His hands were big, and wonderfully strong.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,005 Followers
12