All Comments on 'Sigma Lambda Tau: Guess Who'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So good!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks!

KonradCurzeHorusKonradCurzeHorusabout 2 years ago

Hope you do more Sigma Lambda Tau stories, both have been fantastic

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
One of your best.

Please Please write more!!!!!!

Preg risk stories are just the hottest possible.

I love this story more than some of the others in that they are willingly taking a gamble on having a baby, and it is even hotter if that baby is very much unwanted such as in this story.

Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The return of SLT! Exquisitely done.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

KonradCurzeHorus,

I'm glad you enjoyed the stories! I do have more ideas for SLT kicking around, so hopefully you'll read more about them.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

auhound49,

I'm glad you liked it! I do plan to write more, including more stories involving Sigma Lambda Tau. I'm glad you're enjoying the themes - I definitely enjoy those themes as well, and I think basically all Sigma Lambda Tau induction tests involve pregnancy risk of some sort or another.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've been meaning to write more about SLT and it just took me a while to find the right vein.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

coolstrangeravenue,

I hope that's a good "oh my god?" :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great as always! :) I love impregnation erotica, and your SLT stories are great!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. There should be another SLT story coming before too long. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent stuff.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Ratios,

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol I bet the university has a good child care program and a very very in demand program too.

Thanks for putting in the time to write this for us.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

Yeah, it kinda has to have good child care - SLT is certainly responsible for getting a lot of babies conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What about the person who did not choose to be involved?

The baby.

He / She has just been sentenced to being an unwanted, resented child.

If you doubt that just scan the daily papers for parents in court for cruelty to their children.

There is a way of reducing the odds that this will happen. You will need the close support of reliable, available friends around you for the rest of your life. Think Church, one where everybody welcomes all who seek help, but rejects refuse to help some one in need, (especialy where young children are involved)

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

There are a few things to note here. First, an unplanned pregnancy does not equate to an abused child; plenty of unplanned children are loved and welcomed, and plenty of planned children are abused. There's nothing in the story to indicate or even suggest that Alice's baby will not be loved.

Second, I think that the gap between reality and the tone I strike in this sort of fiction is pretty clear. When a moral rule is violated in my stories it's meant to be erotic, and there's nothing erotic about child abuse or neglect.

Finally, I think you're being very generous to churches in your estimation of who would help in this scenario. Some churches would help Alice, I agree, but plenty more would judge her, shame her, and lobby the government to make conditions worse for her. "Find a church" is not advice I would give to a single mom in need of support.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

The loss of control to pleasure, both narrated from the person losing control (but ultimately keeping it) and then watching someone else lose control - very hot and very well written. I even like that SLT had their own internal integrity and morality. They own it, and it should've been no surprise to anyone (except maybe Miray, at the beginning) what they were about.

bumpercarsbumpercars12 months agoAuthor

Shadracht,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do enjoy writing about that sort of struggle for internal control.

I'm also glad you like SLT's ideas about morality - I feel like several of the SLT stories have been about figuring out where they draw those lines. They're fine with risky choices, and the people they let in are just the ones who can manage that risk without letting go of their own desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...