Anal Fisting with Sign Language

Story Info
Deep anal fisting with sign language.
778 words
4.42
16.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers

This is an account of a true event....

I met this woman who was as kinky as me. We started with oral and anal on her. She kept encouraging to get my tongue deeper into her arse. After a few minutes, I swapped from tongue to fingers and that was met with encouragement to get one more in each time. Four fingers all the way inside her arse, just my thumb sticking out, rubbing her pussy. I tried for the whole hand, but she couldn't take it, so settled with four fingers fucking her arse until she came.

Then it was my turn. She got me onto all fours and started rimming me. It felt so good. She too then replaced her tongue with her fingers. One more each time, I felt that familiar stretching feeling as she started to push the widest part of her hand into me. Love that feeling of opening up and feeling her hand twisting and pushing. And then her hand pops inside my arse and the stretch relaxes as my ring surrounds her wrist. She pumped her hand into me, in all kinds of ways. Slow, fast, deep, shallow. Pulling her hand out until it stretched my ass but then pushing it back in. I was loving it. On one thrust, she pulled her hand out too much and it came out of me, but she didn't realise and just punched her hand back into me. I told her to do that again and she started to punch fuck my ass. Omg, my cock was so hard!!!

I asked her to go deeper. Go elbow deep. I think she was a bit surprised, but she pushed her hand in halfway to her her elbow. I told her to hold her hand and arm steady and I pushed back onto her hand, forcing it deeper inside me. Back and forth, going deeper each time until I couldn't go any further. I could feel her fingertips under my ribcage. I pulled forward until just her hand was inside me, then pushed back onto her arm up to her elbow. I did this a few times and she got the message, pile-driving her fist into me from her wrist to her elbow.

She had mentioned earlier that she was partially deaf, and she asked me if I knew sign language? I don't. She pulled her hand out of my arse and told me to lie on my back with my legs open wide. She says she has never done this before. She bent down and sucked my cock and pulled my balls with one hand. Her tongue felt great on the tip of my cock and I love having my balls pulled hard. She fed her fisting hand back inside my arse, let go of my balls and sat up. She took a firm grip of my cock and started stroking it up and down. Then she began.

She started signing each letter of the alphabet, using the hand that was buried inside my arse, at the same time as she wanked my cock. She didn't rush through the alphabet. She took her time. I could feel every finger inside by arse flexing and moving. I just about made it to Z when I shot my load over her hand and onto her. She balled her hand into a fist and rammed into inside me hard and fast, to drain every drop of cum out of me. Omg it was intense and soooo good.

After a rest I told her I had an idea. I had her sit on the bed and gave her a cucumber and told her that was for her arse. I took some lube and covered the toes of one of her feet. Her eyes lit up with anticipation. I squatted over her foot and slowly sank onto her toes. I could feel her foot opening me up. I really wanted to take her whole foot in my arse, but I couldn't get past her heel, so I accepted my limits and started to ride her foot and stroke my cock to cum again. It didn't take me to cum again as I watched her shift her body and start to fuck herself in the arse with the cucumber. I think we might have cum together.

I wish I'd tried fisting her arse again. I'm sure she would have taken it. So that's still on my bucket list, to anally fist a woman. And to have a woman put her entire foot in my arse and to have a woman fist me deeper than her elbow. Shoulder deep fisting next!


57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers