All Comments on 'Sign of the Times'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 303 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cale seemed developmentally disabled. Everyone seems to treat him with kid gloves, including his own children. It is insane that Cale’s parents hid his brother’s evil from everyone. Unaddressed trauma doesn’t just disappear. Just a bunch of nincompoops in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What an asshole

TiredoftryingTiredoftrying22 days ago

I try to make people think I'm hard and tough.

I'm not. What's funny is that my wife knows I'm not and she loves me with all her heart for these 67 years so far.

She's my life in every sense of the word. She has convinced every one that I'm a lover and she laughs at me knowing that I like women and flirt a lot. She also knows I would never do anything to hurt her. Ever.

I found my self Identifying with your story husband and as I got into the story, I identified the wife with mine.

It's a wonderful story and I felt vindicated as I progressed through it since I was realizing the love the husband had for the wife, no matter what. I felt that for my wife too.

I am a fan of Burn The Bitch, but your story made me feel different and convinced me that my initial thoughts are not justified. I have no criticism, and want to commend you for a story that drew me in and actually taught me something about myself.

I loved it. What my wife knows and no one else does, is that I'm a romantic and always have been, but I hid it feeling it was a weakness. Now you know too.

Best story I've read in ages!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous