Sign of the Times - slave girl sara

Story Info
He gently nipped and slapped my favourite nipple and tit.
1.3k words
3.92
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sign of the Times -- slave girl sara

A true account of my last 2 Sunday`s showing how times change.

Dateline Sunday 28th November 2021.

This morning I woke as my phone alarm pinged at 6.50.

As all previous Sunday mornings, my favourite day of the week by far by the way, I popped for a Pee and a quick brush of my teeth.

I crept under the duvet, Sir instinctively laid on his back with legs apart, as I climbed up towards his half hard cock.

He was soon hard and had me on my side, spooning with his cock in my pussy.

When he was ready to cum he lay on his back and I finished him in my mouth.

I led him by his slack cock into the shower and soon had him hard again in my mouth.

As usual I had my hands on my pussy as he worked my head backwards and forwards until he was done.

I washed him and myself then dried him and by the time I was dry he had set my pillows up for my maintenance, my two and one of his.

I slowly and sexily spread myself over them and pushed my bottom up high as my Sir got my bedroom belt from behind the bedroom door.

He rubbed my bottom a while and gave me a good 30/40 lashes as I screamed and cried, such a relief.

He hung up my belt and walked to his wardrobe, being followed through my tear filled eyes, to retrieve his cane.

A few practice taps and I braced for, 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 hard cane stripes bringing a yelp from me from every one.

Sir put on his robe and went downstairs to read the sport on our Sunday morning delivered papers. Yes, papers, he gets 3.

I followed, naked and made breakfast, cleared away and went up to dress for church.

We gathered outside, as it was a lovely sunny crisp winters morning, the men in one group talking sport/

Us girls, of all ages, eldest my mum in her 50s, in another talking all things girly, Alice Cumbers, my sisters age of 25, said she had been given 20 cone stripes, 10 carried over from last Sunday when she was a little unwell.

My mum chirped in age was no barrier she had her normal 12 off my father, he was old school and had not accepted anything metric, the girls, me included laughed our heads off.

On that, I have mentioned this before, once when over my grans knee, for nothing more severe than a good girl spanking one visit I happen to ask her at what age her maintenance and naughty girl spankings had stopped.

She put me back over her knee and I got 10 or more with her wooden spoon and said, who said they had stopped, she is in her 70s

We were all eager for sitting on the hard pews and made our way to the men group, hooked into their arms and led them in.

Now here is a strange thing, most, if not all girls do not get maintenance during their girly week, why would I mention that, well?

All who had been given their stipes constantly shuffled on the wood as it tormented and bruised our new cane stripes to double size, plus a hand dropping to the crutch for the occasional squeeze.

But, the ones whose bottoms were untouched that week sat perfectly still, so easily identified.

After the service a quick dash to the toilets to readjust below, usually a queue so some of the elder ones just adjusted in the toilet cloakroom.

Then we had a warm drink, I always helped in the kitchen being a good girl.

We said our goodbyes and would hardly be through the front door before being naked and on the end of Sirs cock, one of many during the day, perfect, what could possibly be better?

Dateline Sunday 5th December 2021.

Sir had said not to wake so early this morning as we could sleep in a little.

I was already awake and did not need my phone alarm anyway.

I lay and sort on gently nudged him until he went onto his back, it was 7.20

As above, Pee, teeth and latched on, this morning he just wanted a rub so I gave him as sexual a wank as I could, using his knee to pleasure myself.

When we were both satisfied I went to get up and he pulled me back into bed and we had a lovely cuddle, maybe even nodded off to sleep again.

We showered, I dried him, dried myself, then, wtf, no pillows, he was sat on one of the chars we had, and patted his knee.

I was stunned and could not move until he asked if I wanted to bring my hairbrush, I was over in a flash.

I was more than a cup or plate breaking spanking, it was given with some sort of pre planning.

I was stood and told to grip my shins, not easy when crying and sobbing and trying to catch a breath.

He rubbed my bottom, his little finger touching my pussy, by accident, about 10 times.

He got his cane and I got my five he paused, and said I needed a few extra to remind me of my place, so 5 more, sure they were harder.

He was reefing to an incident during the week when he popped for a pee and I asked him if he would bring my i-pad in off the hall table.

I assumed the spanking I got then would be suffice.

He came to my head and slipped his cock into my mouth. I sucked him with as much gratitude as I could, he sure had my interest at heart with my extras.

He pulled out and stood me up and led me to out bed and bent me over so my hands were on the bed, and fucked me from behind slapping my stripe with his body and hand as he thrust in and out.

It was so hard to concentrate my hands must have given way as I collapsed into my minds special place for a moment, but Sir never missed a beat as I cum and cum as he hit my spot too.

He sat on the bed and sat me on his knee and cuddled me until my emotions had settled.

He gently nipped and slapped my right favourite nipple and breast.

As it turned pink then red he increased the amount of pain he was giving me to almost unbearable, I think my climaxes gave me away.

He had obviously remembered our Cornwall holiday when I was sold in the charity auction to a local, in our wider community.

He had a passion for giving a slave and his wife a lead nipple to be offered when being led by him.

You can imagine the pain and converted to pleasure was so unbearable in a heavy sexual way.

He led me by his new toy, my red breast, to the shower and washed me all over and dried me and led me down for breaky.

No church today, we are back to a zoom service due to the increased positive tests of the Covid 19 pandemic, so once dressed we tuned in, under my jumper Sir had fit a small bulldog clip, reminding me of my new status.

Once the service was over we went for a swim, Sir sat on the steps and I sucked his cock as he pulled on the clip.

If this was a Sign of the Times, well, I am in favour for sure, especially with the constant throb of my small right red tit and nipple, I even pop on the bulldog clip to keep it just right for Sir.