Signe The Viking Queen Pt. 01

Story Info
A young Queen locks and torments a virgin's cock.
2.1k words
4.23
15.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Signe sat atop her throne exhausted from the day's trails. A wave of satisfaction washed over her as she considered the dividends her hard work had accomplished. At only 23 years old she dominated as Queen of Signerheim (named after herself). Her face, peppered with freckles, was admired by nearly all of her citizens. It was standard for anyone who made eye-contact with her almond-shaped icy blues to become sheepish and intimidated. She stood only about 155 cm tall, with long strawberry blond hair braided down to her full round buttocks. Her voluptuous figure could be noticed a dozen meters away. Massive perky breasts stuffed in her top proudly displayed seemingly unending cleavage. If that wasn't enough to catch the eye of any male she passed, certainly the enormous double-sided axe she carried on her back would be.

Her killing-power is well known throughout her village and others, but what sets her apart from other warriors and royalty is her demeanor. Signe is a strict, cruel, sadistic and controlling ruler. She is certainly a genius on the battlefield and politically, but nevertheless stubborn, and quick to anger. It wouldn't be considered uncommon for her to hold grudges for years. There exist countless cautionary tales in which Signe killed or mutilated males who attempted to grope her. Perhaps an exaggeration born from her reputation, some stories told of reprisal for males just sneaking unwanted glances at her enticing form.

Five years ago she came into power by brute force. Killing the former King's Champion and demanding he relinquish the throne to her. Facing his own mortality he had no choice but to allow the young woman, oozing with power and sexuality, to rule over what was once his. At that time the village was weak, hardly even a blip on other Viking's radar. She renamed her new village to Signerheim and instilled several harsh restrictions almost exclusively over the village males. Firstly requiring a strict work out and dietary routine to strengthen them. Secondly, daily training in specific weaponry and the like. Third, once a month the four males that she perceived to be weakest would be forced into a Battle Royale until at least two died. Finally, on each male's 18th birthday, Signe was to personally inspect their naked bodies to decide if they were to be her lover or lock in chastity.

On rare occasions Signe would allow a male out of his frustrating predicament only if certain conditions were met. Males would enter her throne room entirely naked save for their imprisonment, led by their wife, and carrying plenty of tribute. If accepted, the males were to be bound spread-eagle and released from chastity for their wives to do as they please. Most wives relished the opportunity to feel their husband's aching meat inside of them. Some were cruel enough to deny their husband orgasm, only to tease and frustrate them more while riding their face to a sadist-infused climax. Males without a wife and wealth would have zero chance of sexual release for perhaps their entire adult life.

Signe also implemented a strict dress code for non-warrior women in the warmer months in order to force males to produce maximum testosterone. Women must show cleavage, midriff, legs from half-thigh down, as well as wear open-toed shoes. The women of the village, though hesitant at first, didn't end up bothered by this law. They realized their sexuality enticed males to do basically anything for a chance at marriage. A chance at marriage meant a chance at orgasm. Almost all women in the village had become expert cock teasers. Flashing frustrated males, grabbing their full blue balls unexpectedly, taunting them with what most males would rarely experience. Any male would happily lick a woman to orgasm over and over for the prospect of marriage.

Now Signe currently had only one male lucky enough to be her unlocked lover: Bjorn. He's tall, burly, in his early 20s, almost all muscle, and of course carried a long thick cock to pleasure his Queen. No other males in the village could ever hope to compete with her stallion. Occasionally she would have other males eat her pussy blindfolded, so that they may not gaze at her naked perfection. She would delight in torturing their testicles and hearing their desperate pleas for release which were always denied. Bjorn was the only male allowed to touch the most coveted woman and she let him ravish her entirely. Although Signe dominated an entire village of males, she craved occasional submission to her Bjorn. Only in the bedroom of course. In public she was in charge and no one could guess what happened between the two of them behind closed doors.

Almost every other male is completely enamored with Signe, and none more so than poor Kare. At 29 years old he was fortunate enough to spend some of his adult life with his penis unconfined before Signe took power. He was still a virgin at 24 when she became Queen and locked his cock with seemingly no hope of release. Kare was a beta male through and through. He was somewhat short, kinda pudgy, with curly hair. Not a terrible warrior however, he was only slightly below average strength and speed, and somewhat skillful with the mace. Although he often feared the day he would be picked to fight for his life, he had luckily never been chosen to participate in the monthly Battle Royale. What is not so lucky for Kare are his unfortunate cock and balls. Not only is he rather small, but his chastity inspection five years prior with Signe was a total nightmare that ended up making him fall hopelessly in love.

As all males were for their inspection, Kare was brought into a private chamber, stripped, and tightly bound to the bed by several gorgeous naked Nordic women. He lay their hardly able to move for what seemed like hours before hearing the door open. Immediately Signe's scent overwhelmed him. She was incredibly turned on from inspecting dozens, if not hundreds, of men prior to him. She loved nothing more than teasing males and "deciding" their mostly predetermined fates. She had already cum countless times that day but, drunk on a massive power trip, was hungry for more. She glided towards her next bound victim in a short skirt made of animal pelt and a tight shirt barely containing her massive breasts. As she approached his bedside, Kare spoke out of turn.

"Queen Signe, please I-" he started but was silenced by her surprisingly dainty index finger on his dry lips.

"Another word without permission and you'll loss one." the 18-year-old Queen explained while squeezing her sufferer's nervous testicles. Her voice was soft and high-pitched like a mandolin. "Do you like men?" She inquired "This dick is soft and useless! The only dick of any of the males that is in this soft state while gazing at me."

"No my Queen! I am only attracted to women, and you are the most sexy and beautiful and powerful woman I could ever imagine! I want you more than anything, more than life itself!" He rambled. "I have no idea why it doesn't become erect." Kare, on the verge of crying, began to hyperventilate a bit. The truth was he did know why he couldn't manage a hard-on, he was a beta male with erectile dysfunction. Not to mention premature ejaculation. He had always had this problem, long before Signe's rise to power. The moment she announced her new regulations, he knew for certain she would lock up his pathetic penis permanently.

"Hmmm..." a devious spark fluttered across her blue eyes as she bent over to whisper in his ear "Well why don't I try to help you then?" Grabbing his puny cock with her index finger and thumb, she started slowly stroking him. Her milky cleavage in his face, she methodically slid his foreskin back and forth and asked his name.

"I am called 'Kare', my Queen." He eked out breathlessly.

She used her off-hand to cup his undersized balls. "How is this Kare? Your Queen, whom you desire more than life itself, handling your manhood. You must feel like the luckiest boy in the village!"

"Yes my Queen! I do! Thank you for taking pity on me. You're the most gracious and caring Queen in all of history!" Kare stammered. He could feel his desire growing but alas, he cock remained flaccid.

"Oh Kare, once I get your dick hard, I will climb atop you, rip off my blouse to expose my flawless breasts at you, and ride you until your cum fills me!" The Queen taunted in a sultry voice. She knew full well Kare was unable to perform. She wanted to break him. To prove to him beyond any doubt he was completely worthless. Only a select few males, later to be trimmed down to just Bjorn, would have the privilege of controlling their own orgasms. Kare was certainly not equipped for this privilege. After a couple more minutes of slow teasing, it was apparent he was going to stay limp.

"Oh now Kare, what am I to do with this? It stays like soggy bread! How am I to ride this, clenching on it with my glorious pussy and exposing my iconic tits at you?" She asked.

"Please my Queen!" Kare begged panickedly with tears running down his cheeks "Please don't lock me in the cold steel for the rest of my life!"

"Ah but you leave me no choice Little Kare." Signe's voice suddenly became harsh. She started stroking much faster. Squeezing his bitty balls harder with her tiny but powerful grip. Kare could feel his orgasm approaching "You're a pathetic worthless beta male, isn't it true?"

"No! My Queen I know I can be a powerful man for you!" Kare said teetering on the edge of sweet release.

"How rude to lie to your Queen! Here I am pulling your soft little worthless dick, giving you a chance to prove yourself when it's become so clearly a waste of my time! And you still pretend to be a man?" With that Signe squeezed his aching testicles as hard as she could muster, licked her puffy red lips, released his cock and slapped Kare straight across the face. Stunned, he cried out, all stimulation removed from his desperate limp cock. All he could feel was the sting of her hand and the intense grip on his balls. Suddenly his body started to spasm. Signe smile grew as she knew she had timed her cruelty perfectly. A stream of cum began to slowly ooze out of Kare's limp dick ruining purportedly the last orgasm of his entire life.

Signe then produced a blindfold and affixed it to Kare's weeping eyes.

"You got yours Little Kare the Slut." her tone quite forceful "Now you must taste what you missed out on."

With that she mounted his mouth facing his defeated cock. She proudly noted the small puddle of his cum that formed under his flabby stomach. This served to further increase her seemingly insatiable lust. Now fully sobbing, Kare dutifully started to lick her sopping wet pussy. He tasted her sweetness as it dripped down his chin and rolled off his cheeks mixing with his tears. The young Queen's entire body started to quiver, she was already very close to climax.

"Mmmmm you sure are a hungry little slut isn't that right?" She exclaimed. Grabbing his balls, one in each of her petite hands, she continued. "You better beg me to lock up this pathetic dick! Otherwise I'll destroy these worthless balls!"

Her threat made Kare's body convulse as he sobbed "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" he pleaded under her womanhood. This only enticed Signe to bear down harder.

"What was that little slut? I didn't catch it!" Signe asked, almost yelling as she approached orgasm. Her interrogation elicited the desired response.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he hummed fervently as an attempted to plead. Kare couldn't even breath less alone speak. His tongue was deep inside her soaking pussy, and his nose dug into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Signe cried out "I'm cumming in your slutty mouth!" Her entire body started to shake violently as her captive's ardent humming tipped her over the edge. Her sweet juices flooded Kare's mouth. He felt as if he was drowning, but she kept pressing down into him rocking back and forth as she came. Her orgasm must have lasted 30 seconds or more, the entire time she increased pressure on both of his poor balls.

As she calmed down she loosened her grip on his balls and climbed off of her victim. Kare gasped greedily for the oxygen he desperately needed. All-in-all he was lucky to come out of the ordeal with his life. He was nearly fucked to death. Signe triumphantly reached into a drawer and produced the steel confinement. She couldn't help but giggle at what she noticed when she turned to attach the device. His eight cm penis had finally become fully erect.

End Part 1