Sharing My Tent with Amy Pt. 01

Story Info
She likes ruining her partner's orgasms.
2.7k words
4.46
33.6k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers

We are the only two left by the dying campfire now, the others have gone to bed. Her friend, with whom she is sharing a tent, left two hours ago already. She decided to stay with me when the others left. We're both a bit tipsy. She turns to me but looks away when I try to meet her gaze. I know she wants me. It's mutual, her pretty face, lit by the orange glow of the embers, her quick eyes, her soft voice. She sits beside me, there is an awkward silence between us, a tension. Two young animals, side by side, each holding back their urge to fuck!

She is probably waiting for me to make a move. I take a moment to build up the courage to speak, when I finally do, I make a point of showing that I remember her name.

"So, Amy, did you have a nice evening?" I ask, not knowing quite what to say.

"Yeh, great! Uh... and you, Ethan?" she replies awkwardly.

She seems a little nervous, so I try to put her at ease.

"Awesome, I hadn't met any of Ellie's friends, you all seem really nice."

"I don't know her so well actually," she confesses. "She is more a friend of a friend."

"Ah, I see. So you don't know so many people here I guess."

"No, not really, but, uh, yeh everyone seems nice."

She stares at the fire.

"Yep, I noticed you seemed to be getting along fine." She starts playing with her hair, but she doesn't reply so I continue. "You're a little bit shy hey?"

"Yeh, I'm sorry," she apologies.

"Oh! No, it's no problem... but, uh, I can introduce you to some people tomorrow if you want, if you would like that I mean."

She takes a moment to reply, she smiles.

"Sure, thanks."

I want to compliment her, but we are alone, and I don't want to make her uncomfortable, so I make a joke.

"No need, really, I mean I get to show off that I know a pretty girl sooo... it's kinda you helping me out."

She giggles.

"Well, maybe I can help you show off to the guys, but I don't think you need my help to impress the girls."

"Oh really? Any girls in particular?"

She smiles back. "Yeh, maybe one."

My heart starts beating faster. We turn and stare at each other in the eyes.

"I, I might like her too," I confess.

Still holding my gaze, she puts a hand on my knee.

"Hum, this fire is dying down, we should probably go to bed. But, uh... well I don't want to wake up Jane, you know, my friend," she explains awkwardly. So she's not very good at this either.

"Oh, sure, uh, so do you want to sleep in my tent? It's one person but I'm sure we'll fit." I offer.

"Uh, yeah, that's what I was thinking actually, and s-seeing as, you know, we like each other," she says hesitantly. It's awkward, but cute.

"Sure! Thanks- I mean, I would love that."

She giggles at my blunder and taps my leg.

Then she leans in, we kiss. Her kiss is gentle, I feel her soft lips against mine. I put my hand on her exposed arm and run my fingers down her skin. Our breathing accelerates, I can feel my penis swell.

We get up and stumble to my tent. My tent is tiny, so we have to shuffle into it trying not to make too much noise. I open my sleeping bag and she climbs in, then I shuffle in behind her, my erection presses against her butt through my shorts. She is shifting to push her shorts down to her ankles. I feel the heat of her body against mine. She intertwines my legs with hers. We keep our top halves out of the sleeping bag, stuck against each other it's too hot otherwise. She smells of smoke, but I can make out her scent underneath. I close the tent.

I nuzzle the nape of her neck and she giggles softly, trying to twist away in the confined space. We try to be quiet, there are other tents nearby. Her hand reaches back and finds my erection, she slips her hand into my shorts and feels it. She tugs on my shorts to signal to me to pull them down. After I do so she rubs the tip of my penis against her butt cheek, it leaks precum.

I remove her tee-shirt, then my own. I feel the soft skin of her back against my chest. She once again she reaches back behind her to hold my cock, she starts moving her hand up and down, slowly, her hand is now slick with my precum. I slide my hand under her bra and feel her nipples, she writhes against me enjoying the touch. I pinch gently and she lets out a soft moan. Then I remove her bra. I smell the scent of her breasts as it passes over me.

I need her badly so reach for my jacket and fiddle around for a condom. She keeps jerking me gently, rubbing her butt up against my crotch as I open it. I reach into the sleeping bag and roll it on, leaning back to let some light in, I can just make out my penis and the contour of her butt. Once I have the condom on, I start exploring her most intimate area between her thighs. As I do so she brings up her hand and spits in it, then she reaches into the sleeping bag to stroke my cock, mmm dirty! I resume kissing her neck. Her skin shines, sweaty and naked and her scent is stronger now.

My hand finds her wet hot pussy, my index explores. She lets out a little moan when I wriggle it into her. Then guiding my penis, I push into her, I feel her heat and I push against the pressure, in and out, it feels great down there! She turns her head to look at me, and I prop myself up with my left arm and lean over her to kiss her as we make love. I fuck her slowly. We exchange a long passionate kiss and she bites my lower lip. Her breath is ragged when she gently pushes me back to get some air. I keep thrusting from behind her. Her eyes meet mine and her mouth opens slightly.

"I- I have something to confess," she says in a quivering whisper. I stop moving, my penis deep inside her. She continues. "I have this thing, um, I hope it doesn't weird you out," she continues.

"Are you ok?" I ask, concerned.

"Yes, no it's great, it's just that there this thing I like, and some people find it weird," she whispers. She twists her body more, I see her exposed breasts.

"Oh, uh, well I'm open-minded, go ahead, what is it that you want me to do?"

"I don't normally bring it up the first time I sleep with somebody, but... um, you seem nice, so, no I'm sorry it's probably a bad idea."

I stroke her right hip and shift a little inside her.

"Don't worry you can tell me," I reassure her.

"But don't tell anyone, ok? Promise?"

"Of course not! I promise!"

"Well, it's just that I really like to... ruin my partner's orgasm," she whispers, then hastily adds "But we don't have to if you don't want to!"

"Ruining? What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Um, so it's this thing where you stop just before the guy cums and er, then it's less satisfying," she explains. I consider this, so she wants to make my orgasm less satisfying, pretty kinky for a quiet girl. I really want to fuck her and cum as hard as possible, but at the same time, I'm kind of intrigued by what she is asking.

"So you want to make my orgasm... less satisfying, is this some sort of power thing?" I ask

"I, I guess so, I don't know it just really turns me on, but I don't want you to feel like you have to," she replies embarrassed.

"Well, I mean I'm curious, but I can't really see what I get out of it."

"Well, maybe if you let me do it to you will find out," she suggests slyly.

"Oh, uh, ok, sure, we can do that if you want, so what do I have to do?"

"J-just, just tell me when you're getting close ok? I will take care of everything, just focus on getting close, ok?" she whispers softly, pulling me in. I start thrusting again as she kisses me. It feels great as I push against her, skin against skin, the tight sleeping bag around us. I melt into her, gripping her from behind. I begin to thrust faster. Her abdominal muscles squeeze, her pussy clenches increasing the sensation. I breathe into her neck and her scent drives me crazy. I feel the pressure building.

"I- I'm close," I manage.

"Ok, it's not time yet, slow down."

I feel my orgasm recede. I keep thrusting but at a much slower pace. She intertwines her legs with mine even tighter. She wants to look at my face while I fuck her, I can make out how her own face twists with pleasure.

"Feels, good, doesn't it," she whispers in an affectionate tone between breaths. "Mmm, Ethan, you're doing great!"

I smile and kiss her cheek, then I pick up speed again. She jolts every time I thrust into her. She starts to let out little moans and her mouth remains open. I feel her pussy tightening. She is nearly there but when she starts bucking her hips, I'm suddenly on the edge too so I have to slow right down. She lets out a sigh.

"Almost," she says, out of breath.

"Sorry, I'm just so close," I apologize.

"It's ok!" she says reassuringly. "Don't worry I will take it from here."

I groan in frustration as I feel my orgasm recede once again.

She reaches back and grips my penis and pulls me right out of her. Then still gripping my penis she rolls around to face me. I can just about make out her face in the moonlight that shines through the tent, she is beautiful. I feel her hot breath on my face, her hand begins to glide up and down my shaft. My cock is dripping with her juices. She brings the hand up to taste it and spit on it before moving it back down to pleasure me inside the sleeping bag.

"Just relax," she says in a gentle voice. "Put your hands behind your back and keep them there, ok." I obey.

"Will it feel, good?" I ask.

"No, not really, you won't feel much, it will be a bit frustrating and disappointing. But I'll be right there, with you," she says. What does she mean?

She starts to tug harder and gives me a cheeky grin.

I see her breast bunched up as she lays on her side. I feel her right hand working below, expertly squeezing and jerking, her left hand is on my abdomen. It feels great, almost as good as her pussy. Waves of pleasure pass over me. My hands clench together in my back. The pressure begins to build once again. I start to buck into her hand, my legs twist and turn against hers. As I begin to gasp, she copies me, opening her mouth in mock pleasure.

"I'm nearly there," I moan.

"I know, I can feel it! Just relax, let it happen. Keep looking me in the eyes," she instructs.

We are face to face. She watches how I react to every movement. She lets out a couple of soft encouraging little moans and her hand works faster to get me there. She smells so good! I feel a sharp intense pleasure down below! She brings me over the edge and my abdomen starts to contract, she sense this with her left hand, and she let's go of my cock with her right hand. I buck pointlessly in the space between her belly and my penis, heart racing, she holds my gaze with an amused expression. My imminent orgasm never comes, then I feel the tip of the condom filling. I feel the cum leaking out of me. I see her expression of satisfaction pleasure as she denies my orgasm, she stares into my eyes, it feels like we are the only two people in the world. The only sound is our breathing as she carefully watches me process what just happened. She strokes my now limp cock and my abdomen with her fingers to tease me. I sort of came, but I still feel a bit horny. And instead of the usual drowsiness, I feel a strange clarity, a sharp perception of the sensation of her fingers, the smell of sex, and her shallow breathing.

"Mmmm, thank you," she whispers, "Still not finished, don't move, just go with it."

To my surprise I see her right arm start moving again underneath her, she is masturbating while looking me straight in the eyes. I feel her left-hand feeling around my penis and my balls. Her face starts to twist with pleasure as she gets closer, her right-hand moves faster, hidden beneath the sleeping bag. I remain completely still, transfixed by her. By the intimacy of the moment together. I feel the heat radiating from between her legs.

"God you make me so wet!" she whispers.

"Go on, keep going, that's good Amy! There you go." I encourage softly, guessing that's what she wants. She moans in approval.

She shifts closer to rest her face against my neck. I fell her hot ragged breath on my skin. After barely a minute she starts to shudder, she pushes her face against my neck and lets out a muffled moan as she orgasms.

Then she hugs me, her hands are dirty with spit, precum, and her own juices, but I let her grip me anyway, she pins my arms still behind my back. My chest is pressed against hers, sweaty skin against sweaty skin. It feels incredible. After a few minutes, she whispers into my ear. "So, did you like it?"

"Kind of," I admit, "I mean don't get me wrong it's really frustrating, but I liked it when you took control. And I like... I like being with, you-"

"Yes! Me too! You were perfect Ethan!" She reaches down to stroke my abs teasingly. "Do you still feel horny?"

"Yeh, kind of," I admit.

She nods. "Exactly! And when you feel horny does sex feel better?"

"Yeh, I suppose..."

"Then how do you imagine it would feel if we did this every night this week?" she asks seductively.

"You want to do this every night? I don't know if I could take that."

She shifts back a bit, I can make out her breasts and her wild hair that cascades down her neck.

"Yeh, I understand," she replies, kind of disappointed. "Sorry, it was selfish of me to ask."

"No, listen, let me think, does it really make sex feel great?"

"I don't know, to be honest, I've never met a boy who would let me try..."

The idea of spending every night with this girl in my tent is alluring, but it could also be extremely frustrating. On the other hand, I did enjoy tonight, and I did feel something special when she looked me in the eyes as she denied me my orgasm. And it seems to mean a lot to her, and after all, it's only three nights I tell myself.

"Ok, I'll do it... for you," I finally reply.

"Really! Oh! Thank you so much!" She hugs me. "It will be fun! I promise!"

After we clean up we huddle up against one another, she pushes her butt up against me and my cock begins to swell, of course, she ignores it. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to regret this.

RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers