All Comments on 'Signing Up for a Life of Slavery'

by MasterBlogman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Siska100Siska100about 4 years ago

I enjoyed reading more about Theos's BDSM Service and hope you'll keep on writing about it.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Siska 100

I'm glad you liked it. I try to walk a thin line. I can really gross readers out if I cross it, but I am learning to build a clear warning about what you're going to get into the beginning of the story. And I like the fact that I'm developing Theo as a man with some real principles, even if Angie is right that he's also a miserable sociopathic asshole. I am realizing that he's more complicated than I imagined him when I first conceived his character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sooo good! Pls do more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
St Ambrose Cross?

In this episode I noticed a second reference to a Saint Ambrose Cross (first mentioned in 'Theo's BDSM Slave Service'). It this really your intent? The Saint Andrews Cross is more commonly used In the BDSM environment.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Yes, Anonymous. The Saint Ambrose Cross is most commonly used in BDSM. But that's the point. Theo is running a BDSM operation -- warped because totally non-consensual, with lots of S on the part of the clients and virtually no M on the part of the slaves (except for Angelica). But with all the usual toys and trappings of regular BDSM.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I just reread the comment about the cross, and the penny finally dropped. I have been getting my saints mixed up. It's Saint Andrew, not Saint Ambrose. I doubt that there even is a Saint Ambrose. Sorry about that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good, definitely a 5. I read another story about the dildo pole being used to immobilize a woman (or a man) while on display. It was aptly called a "one bar prison". Perhaps we could see more stories using it, hmm?

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years agoAuthor

To anonymous re the one bar prison: almost all the Theo stories start with this display technique, and "Kendra's Fetish Cruise" has an extended sequence in which Kendra is introduced to one.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19289 months ago

I wonder if what she lost is worth what she gained?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keep it to St Ambrose Cross as Andrew has been (allegedly) very bad.....and gives the Cross a very nasty element to it (allegedly, just incase!!) Angie is an utter twat for giving up Jonathan!! Can I have him?!! *Anony-mouse* Ps. I know it's fictional!! But re the Cervix. Doing that would be the equivalent of repeatedly kicking a man in the balls!! It's that painful but many writers on Lit think hitting it will cause a lovely orgasm or even that you can fuck your penis through!! And with the comments, there's a lack of education going on. I have made comments of the Facts about the Cervix!! And some women even having a smear done or a progesterone coated IUD inserted can pass out, it's called Cervical Shock and you don't know which women will have it. Like Shock, the B/P will drop rapidly and the heart rate will increase to compensate, so it is treated promptly because O2 levels will go down. I have tried to put it simply and not in med speak but also the Cervix is located nearer the front wall of the vagina, unless the uterus is tilted back (retroverted) then the Cervix will be on the back wall of the vagina. It's not straight down from the entrance to the vagina, every woman's vulva is unique to all women, apart from porn where they pick women with clam shapes and some are by surgery. So visual porn is not atypical of most women in real life. *AM*

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

To AM --wow, comments don't usually involve a detailed gynaecology lecture. But where better? As a man, I have to take women's word for how their bodies work, although I also try to read lots of fact based articles about whatever I'm writing about. The problem with kids and porn is mostly that they may get totally stupid ideas about how this all works--like women who enjoy being raped ( Angelica is portrayed as a rare exception), women who enjoy being sprayed in the face with cum, etc etc. Porn can be fantasy but it shouldn't be bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterBlogman@MasterBlogman
I'm a recovering university professor. Now that I no longer need to plough through student essays by the hundreds, I can have more fun writing erotic stories. I'm still polishing my craft, and hope one day to be able to write like some of the best practitioners of the genre – ...