Signing Up for a Life of Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched a woman who has standing naked, her wrists cuffed behind her but otherwise, indeed, unsecured. A man whom I presumed was a customer walked through the frame, opened the outer door, and left. The door started to swing shut on its spring, and the woman bolted for it, obviously trying to get through before it clicked shut. I didn't know where she thought she'd go if she got through it, since she's just find herself in a locked underground garage, still naked and bound, but I doubt that she was thinking that far ahead.

She got to within a metre or so of the door. Then there was a muffled bang, and the back of her skull blew off.

As she fell to the floor in a pool of blood and brain tissue, I turned away in horror, trying not to vomit. I've seen my share of bloody snuff films, but this was so real, so unexpected, that it left me totally speechless.

"I show that to every new recruit. The first thing that happens to them when they come here is that Dr. Halliday, my physician on call, implants a small explosive charge in the backs of their heads, just at the hairline where the incision won't show. Every outside entrance, and every door to rooms they aren't supposed to be in, is equipped with electronic sensors that can trigger the charge. Security can also trigger them manually if the surveillance cameras show slaves trying to get together and overpower staff members. Ever since I lost that one, I've never had another one try to escape."

After my heart stopped racing, I asked the other question I wasn't sure I wanted an answer to. "And what happens to women who get too old to be attractive sex toys?"

"You mean, do I shoot them and compost the bodies? No, there are lots of other uses for them. Some can still work part time - you'd be surprised at how many men fanaticise about older women. I think Freud would have fun with that. And I always need people to cook, clean, and generally run the place on an everyday level. They also cut hair, help with makeup, that sort of thing. Of course, I've had to put down a few who never adjusted, just lost their minds or had severe nervous breakdowns from the stress. I try to filter out people who are likely to do that before I capture them, but mistakes happen."

I said nothing for a long time while I digested this. Finally Theo said, "But I really think you're here to see what the slaves do when they're not off duty." He motioned me down another hallway and we walked into the room I described at the beginning of this story. Sure enough, it featured a line of naked women, all restrained exactly the same way in leather handcuffs, spreader bar, and microfoam tape, and each impaled on a metal dildo pole. "This is my showroom. A client comes through that door, and can take as long as he likes making a selection. Then he takes his selection to a private entertainment suite where he has up to an hour and a half to do absolutely anything he likes to her. Some just want to tie a woman up and fuck her, but believe me, some can be remarkably inventive."

I stood there a minute, taking in the showroom and the women staked out there, while they looked back at me with puzzled expressions. After a minute, Theo said, "Let's take a look at one of the private suites." We entered a hall with numbered doors leading off from both sides. At the end of the hall sat a very large and well-muscled man with an iPad on his lap and a baseball bat at his side.

"This is Jake, our bouncer. I said that clients can do anything they like, but there are some rules. They can't do anything that will cause any damage that won't disappear by the next day. No whips or canes - those can really cut a woman up if used too energetically. And no steel cuffs or anything else that cuts into skin. Jake and I both keep a close eye on the cameras and make sure that no client goes too far. But outside of those restrictions, just about anything goes."

He threw open the door to one of the rooms, and my eyes widened with admiration and amazement. Between us, Jonathan and I have an impressive array of sex toys and bondage equipment, but I had never seen anything like his. There was a bed with attachment points all the way around it, and an armchair also equipped with attachment points. There were steel rings on the floor, on the walls, and even on the ceiling, together with several pullies. A Saint Ambrose cross was attached to one wall. Shelves displayed every sex and bondage toy imaginable. Gags, dildos, butt plugs, straps, chains and cuffs of every description - all leather or neoprene, not metal, as Theo had explained. Spreader bars, arm binders, plain old ropes and tape, hoods and nipple clamps, anal hooks - I lost track of the array of paraphernalia. I was amazed at all the different ways of restraining and hurting a woman that were provided in that room.

"Let's see how this all works in practice," said Theo. "The first client for the evening shift should be arriving any minute."

We went back to the showroom and sat in armchairs facing the staked-out women. "I get to know some of the repeat customers quite well, and try to provide slaves I know they'll be interested in. I never ask their names, but some of the regulars I give nicknames to. This one is on the books as Client Fifty-Seven, but I call him Max - I think you'll see why in a while."

He pointed to the woman at the end of the row. She was a magnificent looking woman, nearly two metres tall with the blackest skin I've seen in my life. Her hair was done in a cascade of tight and intricately knotted braids that hung far down her back, and there didn't look to be an ounce of fat on her well-muscled body. I guessed that she used the gym facilities well more than the required hour a day. Her white tape gag contrasted spectacularly with her coal-black skin.

"I see you're impressed. That's Slave Fourteen - I never refer to them by name, only by number. It helps me remember that they're just property, not really people. I selected her myself - a relatively new immigrant from Jamaica, not a very large network of friends yet - someone who could disappear fairly easily. She's my personal favourite when I'm in the mood for some slave action myself, and she's Max's favourite too. I'll give you three to one he picks her straight off."

In a few minutes, the door opened and the client walked in. He didn't seem at all surprised to see Theo there, but he gave me the same quizzical look I'd been getting from everyone else around here. "Hi," said Theo. "Meet Angelica. I'm giving her a tour of my operation so she can decide whether or not she wants to join us as a permanent addition to our slave collection. As you can guess, she's a woman of somewhat unusual tastes."

Evidently satisfied, Max turned to the lineup of staked-out women. Sure enough, after a cursory inspection of the whole lineup, he went straight to Fourteen. "This one," he said, and held out his hand to Theo. Theo put a hex key in it, and Max used it to unfasten the telescoping dildo pole. He slid it out of Fourteen's cunt, to her obvious relief, and also unbuckled the spreader bar. He walked out the door to the hallway of entertainment suites, and she followed obediently, still tape gagged and wrist cuffed. "Room Three," said Theo as he left.

"She was fortunate. The sooner they get chosen, the less time they have to stand with dildoes up their pussies. Come with me and I'll let you watch what happens in Room Three." I thought we would follow Max down the corridor, but instead we went back to Theo's office. He pulled up an extra chair for me and we sat down in front of the video monitors. One had a small "3" in the corner, and as we watched, Max and Slave Fourteen entered. "They all know the cameras are there. It helps make sure they don't violate the no-marks rule. They also know that I sometimes post them on my dark web site for advertising, but always cropped so the clients' faces never show. I want repeat business, so I make sure I don't do anything that will give away a client's identity."

I watched as Max took a separate set of leather cuffs off a shelf. He unbuckled the existing cuff and used the two sets to refasten her arms, this time with wrists cuffed to the opposite arm at the elbow. This formed a simple box tie that kept the slave's hands up behind he back so that her ass was unobstructed. Then he peeled off the microfoam tape and selected a large white ball gag from another shelf. He stuffed it in her mouth and buckled it firmly behind her head. Theo switched to another camera that showed a better view of her face, and zoomed in. The white ball showing between her lips was just as striking against her black skin as the tape had been.

"Now let's see where he goes from here. He almost always favours the box tie and the white ball gag, but after that, he's pretty inventive with the selection of equipment I've made available. He's not one of the most brutal clients, but he always finds new ways to make slaves hurt."

Max had unclipped the spreader bar but left the wide padded cuffs attached to Fourteen's ankles. Through the microphone we could hear him telling her to lie on her back on the floor. He took two hooks that dangled from chains running up to two of the ceiling pullies about a metre apart and clipped one to each ankle cuff. Then he began pulling on the opposite end of the chains, both together. I could see that the chains ran around several pully elements, giving the user a great deal of mechanical advantage. It didn't look like it took much effort to pull Fourteen up until her weight was on her shoulders, then supported by nothing at all except the ankle cuffs.

He didn't need a spreader bar to keep her legs apart since the two pullies pulled in different directions, forcing her ankles apart about a metre and leaving her entire pubic region fully on display. As the slope of her body increased, her large, firm breasts gradually rolled up towards her face, until their natural pear shape was completely inverted. The sexiness of the inverted breasts was amazing - I prefer men sexually, but I can still admire a sexy posture in a woman.

I noted with approval that Theo had provided wide padded cuffs for this and any other purpose the client had in mind. Suspension from wrists or ankles with anything else, such as rope or metal cuffs, was a real taboo in the bondage world. I had had the experience once and it frightened me - I couldn't fully feel my hands until almost two days later, and I was afraid I had sustained lasting nerve damage.

Max pulled the chains until Fourteen's inverted crotch was about level with his face, then wound them around a nautical-style cleat on the wall to secure them there. He selected a flogger from a shelf and began working over her ass with it. The flogger part at the end was wide enough that it wouldn't do lasting damage, but it wasn't long before her skin was red enough to read a book by. Then he moved down, or rather up, and started flogging her on her bare, shaved pussy. The little yelps that had been escaping around the edges of the ball gag turned to screams as he worked the flogger on her most sensitive area. I could tell that he was holding back enough to prevent real damage to her money-making body parts, as per his contract, but I still winced when I saw the flogger connect with her pussy lips, and her braids, now dangling down and touching the floor, jumped with the impact.

Evidently content with his warmup, he went back to the shelves and surveyed the butt plugs. He selected a real monster - at least five centimetres in diameter at its widest point, and not very much narrower at the neck that her sphincter would eventually clamp down on. Max poured a generous dollop of lube on her asshole and began working it in with his fingers. A couple of quick rubs would have done the job, but Max was obviously enjoying making sure it was really in there, He used a finger, then two, and finally three, to work the lube well up her rectum before he placed the point of the butt plug against her asshole, already gaping slightly from his fingers, and began pushing and twisting to guide it in.

I could see her grimacing and biting down hard on the ball gag as the monster forced her sphincter wide open before it finally slipped in. Her faced conveyed a look of relief as it finally slipped past the wide point and let her sphincter close around the three-centimetre neck. Max patted the protruding safety flange with obvious satisfaction.

He wasn't done filling her up with toys. He went to another shelf and took down a dildo, equally monstrous and scary. He lubed up her pussy and the end of the dildo, pried her lips apart with one hand, and with the other forced the dildo up her as far as it would go.

The amount of stretching her vagina was enduring would have been painful enough, but I could tell be the muffled scream she let out that he had hit her cervix, hard. I winced. Men mostly don't understand how painful that is, although I was pretty sure that Max knew and that that was why he was doing it.

As an aside, take my advice guys. When you see those popup ads for pills and creams to add three inches to your cock in as many weeks, just move on. Even if they did work, which they never do, you would spend the rest of your life trying to hold back so that your cock didn't go all the way in and hit your partner's cervix - at least, if you ever wanted a second date with that particular woman. There's a reason why the average penis is just a little shorter than the average vagina.

Max certainly didn't care about any of that. He pulled the dildo back until it was almost out, and then gave it a firm thrust back in to the end of its travel. Theo was right - this guy did have a repertoire of inventive ways to hurt women.

After Max had bashed Fourteen on the cervix five or six more times, and she had screamed herself hoarse around the ball gag, he figured she had had enough. Theo had zoomed the camera in to take a close look, and evidently was satisfied that there was nothing here that totally crossed the contractual line, but I imagine that if Max had kept at it much longer, Theo would have intervened to call it off. As it was, he turned to me and said, "I think Fourteen is going to need a night or two off after this. If Max wasn't such a good customer, I would have sent in Jake with the baseball bat quite a while ago."

Max left the dildo sticking out of Fourteen's abused pussy and sat down for a minute to admire his work. Fourteen just hung there upside-down, exhausted, with every hole plugged and sweat running down her face. Max just watched her for the better part of five minutes. Then he decided to get some action himself.

He stood up and pulled off his shirt, his pants and his underwear. As soon as his rock-hard cock popped out, I understood why Theo had nicknamed him "Max." He obviously didn't need a monster dildo to bash a woman on the cervix. But his taste in sex didn't seem to run to vaginal penetration, not tonight at least. He unwrapped the chains from the cleat and pulled some more until her face was level with his crotch. Then he unbuckled the ball gag and pulled it out. She didn't even have time to work the cramp out of her jaw when he replaced it with his cock, which he rammed in hard.

He interlaced his fingers behind her head to keep her steady and began rhythmically face-fucking her, pushing his huge cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat with every thrust. I could see the bulge in her neck as it went down. He held it all the way in for what seemed like forever, although it was actually only a few seconds, savouring her throat muscles contracting tightly on his shaft. But he always pulled back, letting her gasp another breath through her nose before she asphyxiated. Theo watched this intently too, making sure that she always got enough oxygen to keep her alive. I noted that Max hadn't bothered with a ring gag to safeguard his cock. I didn't know what would happen to a slave who lost it for a second and bit down on a client's penis, but I could imagine that it would be very, very bad.

I couldn't help but admire the fantastic control she had over her gag reflex. As if he could hear me thinking, Theo turned to me and said, "And how's your gag reflex?"

"Trained it out of myself years ago."

"Good," said Theo. "As you can see, if you do decide to sign on with us, you're going to need that practice."

One part of me was aghast watching that bound woman being abused, tortured and now nearly suffocated. On the other hand, another part - a much larger part - was getting hornier by the minute. I began to imagine myself in her place, bound and abused, utterly unable to control anything that was happening or going to happen to me, and I started squirming in my chair as my pussy nearly gushed. I was beginning to wish I'd worn a panty shied again when Theo turned to me with a broad smile. "You know, it this is turning you on, I don't care if you want to reach down and take care of it. I can assure you that I won't be embarrassed. I've seen pretty much everything - and I do mean everything."

I didn't need to be asked twice. My hand shot down the front of my pants and I had two fingers in my pussy and my thumb on my clit almost before he finished speaking. I watched Max on the screen as if I was watching an instructional video, timing my strokes with his, holding my fingers still and tight inside my pussy while he held his cock down her throat, and pushing them in and out when he did the same. It was torture, but I managed to hold back my orgasm until I saw him make one final deep thrust, shudder, and pull half way back to ejaculate into her mouth. Cum spurted from the corners of her mouth as he came, despite her obvious attempts to swallow it all. I let a huge orgasm crash over me, he pulled out and collapsed back in the chair, and she hung there panting, little streams of cum and drool flowing slowly down her face.

Max went to a sink in the corner and washed up, then put his clothes back on. I expected him to either let her down or find something else to do to her, but he was evidently satisfied for the evening. He simply walked out of the room and left her hanging there, the dildo and butt plug still inserted.

Theo leaned forward, touched a control, and said "Jake, Client Fifty-Seven is all finished in Room Three. Please get the slave down and help her clean up." Then he touched another and said, "Herb, Client Fifty-Seven stayed on the right side of the line. Please give him his deposit back." He turned to me and explained, "A fat envelope containing contained five thousand dollars in cash. It really helps the clients remember the prime directive about no lasting damage."

On the screen I saw Jake come into the room and uncuff Fourteen's hands so she could use them to help herself be lowered to the floor. She pulled the equipment out of her pussy and ass with obvious relief, and threw them in a bin along with the saliva-coated ball gag and the cuffs. Then she walked out of the room, moving carefully and a bit painfully but generally seeming not too much the worse for her experience.

Theo turned to me as I steadied my breath after my orgasm. "Do you want to see any more? There should be some action in rooms Four and Seven by now."

"No," I said. "I think I've seen enough." I drew a long, deep breath, held it, and let it out. "I'm in. How do I sign up?"

**

So that's how and why I got to the position I told you about at the beginning of the story, tied up and staked out, waiting for my first "appointment" as a genuine, no-holds-barred slave. It hadn't taken very long to get from my first saying "yes" to this position, since I didn't need much of a psychological break-in period. Theo verified personally that I could indeed take large objects and body parts down my throat and up my ass, and Dr. Halliday gave me a thorough medical checkup and implanted the little explosive charge that served as my "contract." Then Theo introduced me to the other women as "Slave Twenty-Seven," showed me my personal cubical, and relieved me of my civilian clothes in favour of the cotton pyjama-like outfits the other slaves were wearing. Three days later, he had me staked out in the showroom.