Signing Up for a Life of Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted on the dildo pole with the mixture of apprehension and excitement I described before. I knew I was going to enjoy this experience - I had better enjoy it, as there was absolutely no way of going back now.

Finally, the door in the wall facing us opened and in walked the first client of the night. It was Max!

I wanted to say, "Hello, Max, fancy meeting you here," but I obviously couldn't. I just waited while he walked down the line inspecting slaves. Fourteen wasn't in the line this time - she was back in service after having taken a couple of days to rest up her abused body parts, but she had done her duty for the day serving the afternoon crowd. Consequently he spent more time surveying the other women on offer.

When he came to me, he stopped and looked at my face longer than he had looked at most of the others, obviously trying to place me. All of a sudden his face broke into a wide grin. "Angelica! I knew I'd seen you somewhere recently. The last time I saw you, I could see more of your face, although I couldn't see nearly as much of your body. You decided to sign one, did you?" I nodded, though I couldn't return his smile from behind the tape gag.

He held out his hand to Theo for the hex key. "How about I take the new one for a test drive?" he said as he unclipped the spreader bar from the ankle cuffs and slid the dildo out of my pussy. I wondered if he would hang me upside down and pound a dildo into me as he had Fourteen. But Theo had said that he is pretty inventive, trying a new combination of sexual tortures each time. I could only wait and see what would happen as he led me down the hall to the entertainment suites.

The suspense was obviously going to be half the fun every night I was on duty.