Signing Your Life Away!

Story Info
Set in a New World Order universe.
1.8k words
4.75
6.9k
9

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal Note: All characters are of legal age of 18 and above. The reference to boy is a reference for submissive and demeaning purposes.

Disclaimer: Slave Short stories are set in a universe that has accepted slavery as a part of its makeup. In this universe there are males that see themselves as a lower class called Faggots. Some people may find this too offensive or demeaning. If this is the case then these stories are not for you. If that is not the case please enjoy and send feedback. I am open to constructive criticism. Not flamers.

Note on story: Although most of the 'Slave Short' stories can be read in any order. It would be best to read The Spiral Downwards first. This story follows directly after the last. There will be another part of this story in a few weeks.

Signing your life away!

Marcus was completely naked in Manfred's office. The door was completely open for anyone could see in, if passing by. He was on his knees, head downward, hands to his side. His little cock cage was twitching. He looked nothing more than a common slave. Manfred had removed the thin silver chain around his neck he had been wearing for the past few weeks and replaced it with a pink collar.

A pink collar is now a universal symbol of being a faggot.

He had seen some young free faggots wear them on Pride marches and protests against the proposed changes in fag laws. He knew what it told people he was. He had been ordered to wait like this by the man he wished to be owned in some way by.

Manfred worked at his desk.

Marcus was anxious over the uncertainty that he felt inside. His heart was fluttering like a teenager in love. He knew there was a contract on Manfred's desk waiting for his signature. He had read it twice in full, out loud, as Manfred worked throughout the morning at his desk. Manfred made him repeat several parts several times. Manfred ordered Marcus to repeat himself in order to show his power over Marcus. Marcus understood that anyone could have heard it, and most probably did. Marcus was not sure what he was waiting for, yet he knew that he was waiting for something, or someone. Perhaps it was only for humiliation purposes so others discovered his fate. Marcus heard a few giggles in the hallway and then he felt his dicklet try to get hard.

It must have been past midday when someone spoke to Manfred. "The judge is now here!" Lewis's voice was distinctive.

"Good!" Manfred moved looking up from his desk. "Is the arena set up for this evening?" Manfred enquired about progress of the working day.

"All parts of the email are prepared." Lewis explained. "The twins will be present this evening too."

Marcus had seen the twins work up close and personal. He got turned on by how they humiliated and punished slaves. How the slaves screamed made his cage leak. He liked to see slaves suck harder after they had been to see the twins in their work room. Marcus showed signs of excitement. He could hope that he would one day have the honour to be man handled by these two Alpha studs.

Marcus lost himself for a moment until someone entered the room.

"You need to control yourself boy!" A much older voice was heard, as he clipped Marcus at the back of the head.

"Look up boy!" he ordered, taking Marcus' head and tilting it up from below his chin. Marcus made eye contact with a much older man who quickly spat in his face. He didn't move. He knew that this man, the judge wouldn't like to see him moving. He knew what these type of men were like. They weren't talkers, they are all men of action! The judge was a man of efficiency. He had come to perform a job and that is what he would do.

He could hear more giggles from the hallway. He knew that it was the other slave hands. The door was open, and others were watching his demise.

"We have witnesses!" The judge pointed out the obvious.

"Good!" Marcus heard Manfred telling the boys to come into the room and he distinctly heard Damon's voice as well as Lewis's.

"Now faggot, no speaking. I want nods and shakes only." The judge demanded, as he squeezed Marcus' left tit hard. He grimaced in pain.

"I need silence as this is recorded on tape." The judge informed the room. "You. I want you to tell the tape the movement of the boy's head."

"Yes. Sir!" Damon spoke up loud as Marcus's heart sank. His former best friend was going to be the one that delivers his choices on tape. The spit was trickling down his face as the judge organised things. Marcus could now see the judge in front of him. He saw Manfred at the side too. Other familiar faces were around him. There was no going back now. He was totally outed.

"Is it true that you recognise yourself as a faggot?" he was asked. Instantly the boy nodded.

"The faggot nods its head!" Damon declared to the recorder. The room burst out in laughter.

"Although calling him faggot is ok, because he accepts that, he is still a Freeman that has not declared his pronouns. We need to stick to he and him rather than it and, well, whatever we usually call slave fags!" the judge explains, "Also try and be silent through the recording. It needs to be clear!"

"Is it true that you wish to be Manfred Giles' free fag consort and you wish to become his fag wife?" the boy nods again.

"The faggot nods his head!" Damon declares again, this time to far less chuckles.

"Have you read and understood all of the contract?" he nods again with Damon repeating his previous declarations. Then the judge starts asking the questions quicker. Less significant ones. Sometimes laughter would burst out. Other times a gasp or two.

One or two questions caught the fag off-guard, though undeniably his cage twitched when he was asked.

"Do you understand as a fag consort Manfred Giles gets rights to your body and it becomes his to do as he pleases? That includes permanent body hair removal, body modifications, and potentially tattoo's of degrading statements on your body so everyone can see? I note here that Manfred is particularly fond of the words "Pathetic Limp-Clit Omega. Sissy Faggot"."

Gulping, but not realising its leaking clit is giving away its desire to be tattooed with degrading and humiliating statements, Marcus nods.

"The faggot nods and accepts. The fags clit is also leaking on the floor."

"Do you accept the contract conditions stating that if Manfred Giles is to relieve himself of his piss that you are to accept this as part of your urinal duties as faggot, no matter where it may be?"

Marcus nods again, to which Damon says loudly he does.

"And do you also agree that you are to wear only the sluttiest and most feminine sissy clothing that will hide your locked clit but expose your pussy for the world to see, to ensure your future husband will always want to ravish you no matter where you are?"

Marcus closes his eyes and imagines several potential slutty sissy outfits that he is desperate to wear. He nods quickly, gulping once more.

"The sissy faggot nods."

"You may sign the paperwork, faggot!" The judge then chucked a pen onto the ground in front of the boy along with the contract. Marcus leant forward, showing his used ass to the men who were behind him. He could hear the men behind him laugh and comment on his fuck hole.

Someone, although Marcus is unsure who asks "Can I mount the fag?"

"Yes, just stick it to him 3 times, whilst he signs his life over to me!"

Marcus looked up slightly, but the judge kicked his head back down "Stick out your ass for the man to enter!" the judge declared in an assertive way. "Only three pumps Amir, we haven't got all day!" the other hands laughed at Manfred's remarks.

Marcus understood a couple of things. The Asian guy was the first man to enter him that wasn't Manfred or a slave who was under orders. He realised that Manfred had given the young hand an opportunity to defile his fag hole and the final revelation was when the man had pushed his cock in three times, after he had stepped away the next handler stepped forward and asked Manfred for permission and he also 'stuck it to him' three times. He then understood that any free man in the room was going to fuck him. Including Lewis, including Damon, and the judge. He quickly counted the men who were showing him what he was now. There were 16 men.

Marcus started to lose count after the first few cocks pumped him three times, each one a different length, curve and girth inside his fag pussy that he couldn't tell which was his favourite. They all felt so good, and all made him continue to puddle his fag juice on the floor. This wasn't about sex. It was more about power and showing the faggot that he had lost his power.

The judge was the final one to pump him three long deep times, after his pussy was gaping and stretched by the others. He looked down at the faggot and spat on his head after he was done, then bent down to him.

"Enjoy your life sissy faggot. There is no going back!" the judge whispered.

Marcus finally signs the papers after being violated in such a way.

The judge picked up the papers and passed them to Manfred to sign, declaring that everything was now in order. As the room emptied, and the two old friends began small talk Marcus just knelt there awaiting his next instructions from Manfred.

Damon got halfway down the hallway with the other hands, then shouted at the top of his lungs "SISSY FAGGOT!"

The judge looked down at the boy and simply said, "Sissy faggot, indeed!" turning his back to the free fag.

The pitiful omega faggot had been outed and had signed himself as a fag consort under Manfred's care. He knew that in 365 days Manfred could declare him his fag wife. He knew his fate, and now so did everyone at the farm too.

Marcus had no idea half of the time he would be naked on the farm, walking round with Manfred. His job would be to assist Manfred in any way that Manfred needed him to. Sometimes he would be allowed to wear clothes, but often, as a fag consort and later wife, he would wear more openly effeminate clothing. This usually consisted of short pink skirts and crop tops with messages such as 'cock-slut' and 'whore' on them. Sexy and slutty lingerie were also to be worn. This would usually be visible partially at all times.

The days of Manfred being subtle about Marcus and his true status in life were now over.