An Evening in the Stables

Story Info
Set in a New World Order universe.
1.8k words
4.71
8.8k
6

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal Note: All characters are of legal age of 18 and above. The reference to boy is a reference for submissive and demeaning purposes.

Disclaimer: Slave Short stories are set in a universe that has accepted slavery as a part of its makeup. In this universe there are males that see themselves as a lower class called Faggots. Some people may find this too offensive or demeaning. If this is the case then these stories are not for you. If that is not the case please enjoy and send feedback. I am open to constructive criticism. Not flamers.

An evening in the stable

After a busy week at the Pony farm Manfred had decided to put on an event at the stables, ensuring everyone was invited. He sent out invites to all Alphas that he knew who 'owned' Free-fags, as well as university facilities too. It was the first major event after Marcus had declared himself as a fag. However, the event was far from about him. The fact he was ignored most of the night played a part in Manfred's use of him.

Let's not forget that there is another hot free fag in town.

Clay was almost finished university. He just had to do some final exams and work a placement over the spring break. He got a great placement somewhere in the French Alps. Upon his return, he went straight to Lucas to teach the slave husbands what he had learnt. He also had a business plan ready, but Clay was not quite ready to reveal too much just yet.

To celebrate his return Clay took Lucas to the farm. This time he was naked. His collar was around his neck and a little dog tag dangled down that read 'Faggot'.

A glass butt plug was inserted in his ass, and of course his tit clamps were tightened. Clay had bought a small silver cock cage in France. He also had purchased some faggot formula that he gave Lucas in enormous quantities. By the time they got to the farm and released Lucas from the slave carrier, the natural faggot was horny as hell. He was almost in a daze and humping his ass out. He knew exactly what he was there for, and the excitement was getting the better of him. To be used like a true slave. Clay had explained all this to him. Although what he was expecting wasn't what Lucas had planned.

Clay led him into the stable. It was a busy Saturday night so there were more people than the usual midweek crowd. The students had all returned in force. Clay spotted a group of university students and as he did so he noted that there was one that paid special attention to Lucas. He was groping his body and feeling up and down the sex slave with lust. He didn't care that he was a free fag. Lucas looked him straight in the eye and pleaded with the one groping him. "Let me suck your cock dry!"

The student creamed his pants. His fellow students laughed. The farms' owner Manfred Giles was with his own free fag nearby and saw the moment and look on the students face as he shot an embarrassing load into his trouser leg. Manfred's laugh was heard by all. He looked at Clay who was next to Lucas and winked at him.

"Don't worry about him. That happens all the time. There was an auction with a famous soap opera star, and the dumb fuck did the same thing then too!" He smirked at the boy who went crimson in the face.

Manfred then sneaked his hand under the pink shirt of his own free fag and twisted his left nipple, just because people were watching, and he liked toying with his boy ever since signing a contract with the fag boy. "Truth be known, free fags are much hotter than indented slaves." Manfred chuckled and continued on.

"Mine is so hot he gets me so horny every night that he gets a load of my cum up his ass at least twice a day." Everyone laughed, and the fag looked humiliated, but it was time to move on. A slave hand had taken Lucas to a stall. Clay was walking behind and did not say one word the entire walk.

"So, I have three hours booked with this slave fag, and in the meantime, you will take his place. You see, it's a Saturday night and they need the sheds stocked up with slave flesh," he chuckled as Lucas was tied up on the slave bench. His legs and arms tied down. He looked around and saw the true slaves all the same as him. All with their legs spread apart and their little fuck holes showing.

Some had bit gags in, and others didn't. Most were quiet, trying not to draw attention to themselves. Lucas was the same for a time. Then he had a revelation. The formula was making him horny, and he knew eventually he was going to beg to be used like a cheap whore again.

He vowed to himself to be quiet. It lasted less than ten minutes.

"Fuck me." Lewis started with a whisper. The slave to his left looked at him with a look of fear, knowing some slaves are given these formulas to draw attention to an area. This slave had an inviting O-ring in his mouth. It hated being face fucked.

"Fuck me" Lewis said a little loader. The slave to his right grunted in disapproval. Then suddenly he ranted at the top of his lungs.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need your cocks!"

Within five minutes there were over fifty men around the area of about twenty slaves. All the slaves were being fucked, tormented, or having their faces fucked to the point of gagging and drooling uncontrollably. Black men, Asian men, Arab men, European guys too. The ages of the guys were primarily students but there were some much older guys too. The looks and body types varied as well. Some obese men as well as fit muscular types. Each slave had to take any man who wanted to use it otherwise they would be punished. That is what they were there for. To be fucked, used and humiliated in anyway the men wish to.

Lucas, a non-slave, a free fag, was the epicentre, and the cause of the frenzy occurring. His holes were being used like fresh meat in a brothel house. In many senses that was exactly what they were. Fresh meat. It didn't bother him, in fact along with his true nature and the drugs coursing through his body, he was at his happiest he had been for a long time. Covered in layers of caked up man cum he couldn't do anything but take it good and hard. Dripping from his well-used fuck hole, just like any other slave fuck meat on any given Saturday evening.

The men using him were barely men, most were between 18 and 20 years old. In many ways they were all more men them he would ever be. As the crowds got thinner the young guy, he begged to suck dry from the beginning of the evening asked for a long and slow blow job.

Instinctively, Lucas knew not to go too fast, and the young student enjoyed this. Secretly this was the fourth time he came that night. His problem was clear that his cum production was high and the slightest thing made him shoot. The hottest action to him was a free faggot begging for his milk. Each to their own.

Some time later Manfred and his free fag consort had returned with Clay. Clearly Clay was becoming friends with Manfred in some way.

Lucas heard Clay and the farm owner watching him suck the university student dry. They were making comments about what a good faggot that Manfred's free fag was becoming. Clay was inspecting the boy in detail, feeling up Marcus the fag boys' hole. Lucas could hear the fags' moans.

Afterwards Clay had Lucas released from the restraints. They took Lucas into an already prepared room, asking the student if they wished to watch. There were already two ox slaves in the room who tied up Lucas and began to clean him down. They started by douching him before they cleaned every other crevice of his youthful body. Comments flew between all the real men in the room of how hot Lucas was.

Clay talked about his time at this work placement place in the Alps where slaves were used in such ways and Manfred commented, "I have secured a place for this faggot after my time on earth."

He placed two fingers drenched in cum into Marcus's upper fuck hole while mocking a fucking, pushing his fingers in and out of his mouth several times whilst continuing to explain.

"Once I go to the great slavery in the sky, instead of becoming a widow he will become an indented slave by order of our forthcoming marriage contract. He will go there and service free men," Manfred then chuckles to himself, knowing Marcus's preferences. "Some women too!" Manfred looks at the look on his free fags' face. Manfred was certain that some things there Marcus would not enjoy. "He will be happy there for the rest of his days."

Clay knew what he was implying, despite others being in the dark and so he left it there. It probably was fitting for Marcus as he was a natural slave that liked pain and degradation. Marcus would be happy there, knowing how much he had made Manfred happy when he was alive. That would be years away though.

Clay understood how much his trip to France had altered his thinking. He was becoming more determined in getting his plans right.

"Thank you, Manfred." Marcus thanked his man once the old man's big fingers were out of the fag boys tiny upper fuck hole.

"You see there are many faggots like Lucas and Marcus who want to live as free men but need this level of humiliation. I want to set up a slavery for such men to visit and experience this. I want to use Alpha slaves and Alpha free men to do it, using a balance of the two." Clay explained to Manfred and the other Alphas watching the two ox slaves work the faggot agreed that in principle that it would work. The most excited was Lucas. Clay had already got him on his side and in his head at the least wanting to invest.

It was not the best time to show interest in a business plan when you are naked with a clean butt plug in your ass, a mock collar round your neck and a cock cage on your little dick, so Lucas left his intentions for later.