Sigrid's Dilemma Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something go wrong?" Marcus asked. She shook her head bitterly. "Nothing more than usual. I promised my brother that I'd come tonight...he's home for a couple of days. They live in London, so I promised that we'd all have dinner tonight."

"Your parents being...your parents?" he asked gently. She nodded. "It's always the same...nothing I can do will ever please them..."

"Maybe you need to stop trying to please them...live your own life..." he told her softly. Sigrid was silent for a moment before looking up at Marcus's face, gazing into his brown eyes. "I've missed you..." she whispered.

"I've missed you too," he replied tenderly as he reached up to stroke her cheek. His touch seemed to trigger something inside both of them and after a second's hesitation, they wrapped their arms around each other, their lips crashing together in a passionate kiss.

"Marcus..." she whispered through the kiss. "I want you now...here...hurry..." Marcus let out a low growl from the depths of his throat as he broke the kiss and pulled her towards the nearby wall, out of sight from the nearby street. Spinning Sigrid around to face the wall, Marcus pushed her towards it, her hands automatically coming up to her shoulder height to brace herself as she bent over in front of him. Sigrid was panting heavily in arousal and nervousness, she knew exactly what was coming next.

Kicking her high-heeled feet wider apart with his, Marcus quickly pulled the hem of her dress up over her hips and bunched it around her waist. "H...hurry..." she gasped, knowing they only had moments to finish before the people inside got suspicious of their absence. Marcus gazed at her firm, pale ass in front of him, clad in a pair of black Marie Jo panties and sheer black nylon tights from Swedish Stockings.

His black hands grabbed the sheer fabric, his fingers finding the seam that travelled from the back of her waistband to the front. With a yank, he pulled his hands apart, tearing the 20-denier nylon material as if it was tissue paper. Sigrid gasped in shock at the sensation of her tights being torn open. She had thought that Marcus would pull them down over her hips, but it appeared her had other ideas in mind. "M...Marcus!" she cried out in surprise and astonishment.

He didn't reply, focused on unzipping his trousers, his rapidly hardening black cock flopping free of their confines. Tugging the crotch of her panties to the side with his left hand, he held his cock in his right hand as he rubbed it over her pink folds. She moaned at the sensation of his black skin against hers. He shifted position, the head of his black cock probing her pink folds, searching for her entrance. When he found it, he stabbed forward. The first thrust was hard, brutal and took Sigrid's breath away as he speared four inches of black African cock into her Nordic pussy in that single thrust. "Arrgh..." she cried out in pleasure and pain.

Despite her emotional arousal, her vaginal canal was not yet fully lubricated, and it felt like a vice around Marcus's black African cock. "Uhhh..." she grunted as he delivered his second thrust, burying another two inches into her, pushing her hips forward towards the wall. "So...fucking...tight..." he hissed. Fuck, he's so big, she thought to herself. She realized her body wasn't prepared, but she held on tight to the wall, feeling her vaginal muscles ripple around his intruding bulk.

Sigrid realized this was her rebelling against everything her parents had ever pushed her towards. Here, in a back alley, being fucked from behind by her black African lover, she felt a sense of exhilaration and freedom, away from the constraints of her familial ties.

Having buried most of his cock into her very tight pussy, Marcus reversed course and pulled nearly all the way out before thrusting back in, eliciting a low wail of pleasure and pain from Sigrid. He continued this a dozen times, at last feeling the lubrication of her arousal starting to coat his black shaft. Sigrid moaned, the pain starting to fade and be replaced by increasing pleasure with every thrust from behind.

"M...Marcus..." she gasped. "That's it...fuck me...fuck me hard..."

She heard his snarl in response, gripping her nylon covered hips tightly in his hands as he set up a powerful rhythm, delivering deep thrusts that shook her body to the core. This ignited a flame of arousal that start to build and build inside her, driving her towards her climax. The flames were fanned by the sounds of people walking down the street nearby, the honking of horns and the knowledge that her husband was only a few dozen meters away from where Marcus was rearranging her internal organs with every powerful thrust.

Sigrid's orgasm arrived suddenly, without warning. The flames of arousal inside of her were extinguished with a blinding flash of pleasure that exploded inside of her like a fireball, consuming all rational thought and bodily control. Her fingernails gripped the wall, holding on tight as her legs turned to jelly. A long, howling cry of intense pleasure erupted from her lips, causing passersby to stop and question what the noise was.

She was panting heavily when rational, coherent thought finally returned to her, and she realized that Marcus was still thrusting away inside her from behind. His black body engulfed her pale one, consuming it. She could feel him starting to tense up, his own climax about to break as the friction and the intensity of their fucking became too much even for his self-control. Past caring at that point about any potential consequences to their actions, she cried out, "Marcus...please...cum...cum inside me...!"

"Gonna cum...gonna cum..." Marcus growled under his breath as if repeating a mantra. He could feel his own climax starting to break and with his last self-control her delivered a series of fast, deep thrusts to her cluster of nerves at the top of her vaginal canal, causing her to scream inarticulately in pleasure. On the last thrust he held himself deep, his black cock jerking inside of her as he injected a stream of potent African seed directly into her now fertile and unprotected Nordic womb. "Arghhh..." he cried out in pleasure at his release; like Sigrid, he was beyond caring of the potential consequences of their actions.

The pair held themselves in position for a few seconds, as they started to regain their sense, aware of the situation and what they had just done. Looking down at Sigrid's back and hips, Marcus slowly eased his deflating black cock from her stretched pussy. Immediately a glob of white cum dripped down from her battered pink folds and splattered loudly on the ground between their feet.

Pulling away, Marcus helped Sigrid stand up straight on her shaky legs, her high heels not helping matters. "Are...are you ok?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. She simply nodded, doing her best to process what had just happened. She quickly pulled her panties back into position, trapping his remaining cum inside her pussy before smoothing down her dress. Fortunately, due to its length, no one would realize her tights had been ripped open at the crotch.

Marcus zipped himself back up as Sigrid did her best to calm herself before she had to return to the restaurant. "I...I've got to go..." she whispered. He nodded. "Go...I'll wait a few minutes as if I've been to the bathroom." She looked up at him and kissed him hurriedly on the lips. "I'll call you on Monday..."

Quickly, she dashed back inside the restaurant to rejoin the dinner with her family, leaving Marcus in the alleyway to contemplate what they had just done.

*****

Sigrid sat in silence, looking out the car window as she and Magnus drove home after dinner. After she'd returned from the laneway her parents had toned down their criticism of her, perhaps finally realizing the effect it was having on her. Magnus glanced over at her, concerned about her welfare.

"Sigi...hey, I know your parents can be rough on you...but please don't let them get you down..." he said, turning his eyes back onto the road. Sigrid swallowed nervously; she had already dismissed the criticisms from her parents, as she had done now for year. What weighed heavily on her mind, was not them, but Marcus and the increasing impact he was having on her life. Now, not only had she cheated on Magnus with Marcus less than twenty meters from where her husband was sitting, but she had also allowed him to ejaculate inside her, the first man to do so without her having any form of protection, be it barrier or hormonal.

No, that wasn't right, she thought to herself bitterly. She hadn't just allowed him to do, she'd encouraged him to do it, almost begging him to cum inside her. This realization filled her with even more anxiety, confusion, guilt, and dread over the potential repercussions of her actions.

Eventually she turned to look at Magnus. "Mags...I...I have something to tell you..."

He looked over at her, his face creased in the warm smile that she had fallen in love with so many years earlier. Her heart broke at that moment, filled with confusion and guilt at the path her life was taking, being torn between the love for the two men. She burst into howling tears, sobbing profusely as she buried her face in her hands.

Shocked at her reaction, Magnus immediately pulled the car over on the side of the road. "Sigi...what's wrong...what's the matter?" he asked, reaching out to hold her hand. She wrenched her hand away, still sobbing hysterically, unable to look at him. "Sigi...Sigi...what's wrong?" he asked, an impassioned plea to understand why his beloved wife was crying.

"Look...it's ok...it's ok..." he told her. "I know they were harsh to you, mean to you...look, I'm going to go see them first thing in the morning, tell them that they can't keep treating you this way...you're my wife now, not just their daughter," he said, resolutely.

Sigrid continued to sob into her hands, desperately wishing she had the strength, the courage to tell her husband the truth. She loved him so much at that moment and she feared what it would do to him if he knew the truth. "I...I can't do this..." she sobbed.

Magnus leaned over and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a big hug. "It's ok, Sigi...it's ok...you're stronger than this...the strongest person I know..." he told her, believing she was upset over the way her parents were treating her. Sigrid sobbed even louder as she heard his words, the guilt, shame, regret, and anxiety flooding her mind.

He gently pulled her hands away from her teary face and whispered, "It's ok...Sigi...trust me, it'll be ok...I'll speak to them in the morning..." Despite the tears that had streaked her makeup and her reddened eyes, she was at that moment, in his eyes, the most beautiful woman in the world. Magnus leaned forward to gently kiss her on her trembling lips.

Sigrid's breathing started to gradually slow and return to normal as her tears dried up. She looked into Magnus's sparkling green eyes; the eyes of the man she had married. "I...I'm sorry..." she whispered.

He shook his head. "Don't apologize; you have nothing to apologize for..." he said with a little tender smile. He kissed her again on the lips before saying, "Let's get home, ok?" It was all Sigrid could do to simply nod as he maneuvered the car back out onto the road towards their home. She sat in silence for the remainder of the journey home, her mind still swirling with guilt and confusion.

*****

Magnus had just finished brushing his teeth and emerged from the bathroom to find the bedroom light off, his eyebrows raising in surprise; wasn't Sigi going to have a shower before bed, he thought to himself? She'd started to undress when he'd disappeared into the bathroom.

He saw a figure lying under the sheets on the bed and it rolled over to face him. He noticed her dress and underwear lying on the nearby chair and he instinctively knew she was naked under the sheets. "Mags..." Sigrid said softly. "Sigi...are you feeling better?" he asked. She nodded and then whispered, "Please...please make love to me..."

Realizing his wife wanted to feel an emotional connection after the events of the evening in the restaurant, Magnus flicked out the light in the bathroom, plunging the bedroom into darkness. Making his way to their bed, he slipped out of his shorts and t-shirt and climbed under the sheets. He was immediately assaulted by Sigrid pressing her soft, warm body against him, her lips locking with his in a passionate kiss.

"Mmm...Sigi..." he moaned through the kiss, enjoying the feeling of his wife's firm, pink-capped breasts pressed against him. He loved how she felt, her soft skin under his fingertips. His hands held her tight, pulling her closer as the continued to kiss, their tongues dueling with each other.

"Please..." A soft whisper in the darkness; Without saying a word, Magnus rolled her onto his back, his cock already hardening in anticipation. Reaching down, a few quick tugs with his hand helped it on its way as Sigrid spread her legs wide apart, inviting her husband to enter her. With a soft sigh of pleasure, Magnus penetrated her creamy, slick folds, entering her as smoothly as a hot knife into butter. Wow, she's so wet and excited tonight, he thought to himself as he buried himself inside her slippery wet heat.

Sigrid moaned as Magnus bottomed out inside of her, feeling his pubic bone rub up against her sensitive clit. Wrapping her legs around him to pull him tight, she whispered in his ear, "Mags...please...deeper..." She wanted to feel him, to feel connected to her husband, to help assuage her guilt and shame that continued to eat her up inside. She wanted to give him what she gave Marcus a few hours earlier.

He grunted an acknowledgement as he rocked his hips, setting up a deep thrusting motion into her snug, moist pussy. "Uhhh...Sigi...you feel so good...uhhh...so wet..." he groaned in pleasure as she clamped down on his white cock with her vaginal muscles. She held him as tight as she could feeling his cock sliding in and out of her slick tunnel. "Oh, yes...Mags...like that...please..." she whispered, her eyes clenched tightly shut, trying to make it as good for him as possible.

Magnus didn't know what had come over her, he wasn't expecting her to be this aroused after the scene with her parents in the restaurant or her emotional response in the car. He did his best to focus on pleasuring her, driving his cock in and out, looking for new ways to excite her. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations of her tight pussy wrapped around his cock. She felt so wonderful, he thought to himself.

Sigrid squeezed as tight as she could with her vaginal muscles, trying to replicate the intense sensations she experienced with Marcus. She could tell that Magnus was getting close, his breathing was growing heavier by the moment and his thrusts increasingly erratic. Please, just a little more, she thought, feeling her own orgasm approaching, but just out of reach of her.

"Please...Mags...I...I'm so close..." she whispered urgently, pressing him on. "Uh...uh...uh..." he was groaning now, each one in time to a thrust. Oh God, she felt so good tonight, so wet and aroused, he thought. I can't remember her feeling this wet! Eventually, he could hold out no longer, the grip of her warm, snug pussy around his cock too much for him to bear. "Ahhh...I...I'm cumming..." he groaned loudly.

Sigrid could feel his cock twitch inside her, a rush of warm cum that flooded her most intimate chamber, mixing with Marcus's seed that still lingered deep inside of her. She was close, so close. Pulling him tighter with her arms and legs she desperately rubbed against him, trying to reach the finishing line before he went soft inside of her. At last, the rubbing of his pubic bone on her clit triggered her own climax and she let out a soft gasp as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

He collapsed on top of her as she lay there, riding out the afterglow of her own orgasm. It wasn't mind-blowing, but it was enough; enough for her to remember that she still loved her husband, how she wanted to experience and enjoy his body as much as he enjoyed hers. Magnus, like most men, wanted to snuggle and enjoy the afterglow. As he pressed down on her with his larger body, Sigrid felt his cock softening inside of her, the warm, wet sensation of her sperm starting to ooze from her pink lips.

"Mags..." she whispered. "Mmmm..." he moaned softly as he lay on top of her. "I...I need to use the bathroom..." she said, trying to extract herself from under her husband. With a gentle push, she was able to roll him off her and onto his back, his cock flopping free and slapping wetly against her thigh as he did. Sigrid rolled her eyes at the sensation; another part of her body to clean, she thought.

As Magnus lay there in his post-climax stupor, Sigrid made her way silently to the bathroom to clean up. Reaching for the tissues, she'd cleaned her inner thighs, aware that both men, one her husband, the other her lover, had climaxed inside her unprotected body. Afterwards, as she stood in front of the mirror, gazing at her reflection, she wondered how her life had reached this junction. Here she was, stuck between the love of two men, one white, one black, having made love to both in the space of a few hours. What was she, she thought to herself? A whore, a slut, a cheater, a woman in love?

Her reflection couldn't answer her question, it could only stare back at her through tear filled eyes.

*****

Marcus looked around the dock facility, the clanging of hammers, the shouts of workers as his gaze took in the selection of vessels and oil rigs that were in the docks undergoing construction, repairs, or refits. The oil rig nearest the office building was emblazoned with the name Telemark 1965.

Greeting his client contact, Hans, who was waiting for him in the foyer, Marcus went through the sign-in process before being led upstairs to a meeting room. This marine engineering firm was shaping up to become a great long-term client for his business. He's successfully won the tender they had released for a new Enterprise Resource Planning system and now he was here to meet with members of leadership team before the implementation process commenced in a few weeks' time.

Setting up his laptop in the meeting room, Marcus was introduced to the firm's leadership team as they filed into the room. Additional staff, more junior engineers and project managers filed in behind them, filling the seats around the edges of the room.

Glancing towards the doorway as the last of the group entered, Marcus froze in surprise as Magnus, Sigrid's husband, entered the room and took a seat at the back of the room. It's him, he said to himself. Sigrid had showed him several photos of him on her social media and, in person, he appeared taller than Marcus imagined him. Tearing his eyes away and focusing on the General Manager who was standing there talking to him, Marcus did his best to hide his growing concern.

Sitting in his chair at the back of the room, Magnus looked forward to the presentation. He'd worked on the tender evaluation several weeks earlier and had been impressed by the novel approach taken for the data structure in the system. He was interested to see the system in action; maybe we'll get on top of our work backlog, he thought to himself.

He watched as the tall, black American man, the owner of the software company that had won the contract, finish speaking with their General Manager and take his position at the front of the room. "On behalf of Binary Sphere Technologies, I'd like to thank you all very much for the warm welcome here this morning. I'm Marcus Thompson, the founder and owner of Binary Sphere. Thank you for selecting our flagship program for your new ERP system. Today, I'm going to go through an overview of the system, followed by an outline of the implementation rollout."