Sikh Indian Woman Into Bi BBC

Story Info
Indian BBW Sukhdeep fucks Paul and Chris.
1.5k words
2.69
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

When architecture students ( and lovers ) Paul Dano and Christopher "Big Daddy" Dalton met Sukhdeep Kaur at Bay State College, the two of them thought that the curvy, pretty-faced young Indian woman was soft and sweet. Sukhdeep Kaur seemed shy and reserved, and appeared devoted to her business studies at Bay State College and her Sikh faith. Hell, Sukhdeep even attended one of Boston's largest Sikhism centers. Sukhdeep seemed fascinated by her roommate Paul Dano's sex life, especially after meeting his boyfriend Christopher Dalton. One night, after many drinks, the three of them ended up in bed together.

"I feel so comfortable with you guys," Sukhdeep Kaur said with a smile. The chubby, brown-skinned young Indian woman lay comfortably on the bed, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fuck. When Sukhdeep moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, from her homeland of Punjab, India, the young Indian woman felt quite lonely. The Bay State College campus, which looked so good on paper, was smaller than Sukhdeep thought it would be. Sukhdeep ended up moving out of the dorms on Commonwealth Avenue and sharing an apartment with a guy named Paul Dano.

"Comfort matters," said Paul Dano, and he winked at Sukhdeep, who blew him a kiss. Sukhdeep initially thought that Paul Dano was gay, but as it turns out, he's bisexual. Big difference between the two. Sukhdeep thought Paul was hot, so she put the moves on him...and his boyfriend Chris. Last night, the two bisexual black studs rocked Sukhdeep's world. Pussy eating. Cock sucking. Ass fucking. Double penetration. Was there anything they didn't try? Yeah, ahem, Sukhdeep definitely wants an encore...

"We feel comfortable with you too," said Christopher Dalton, Paul's boyfriend. The tall, athletic stud was built like a football player. He was totally Sukhdeep's type. Last night, she found out Chris was a great fuck. Sukhdeep's new lovers and friends, Paul Dano and Christopher Dalton, exchanged a grin. After fucking the hell out of Sukhdeep the night before, they were feeling good. Bisexual threesomes have that effect on both women and men. The two young black men were still smiling when Sukhdeep rolled on her belly, exposing that thick brown ass of hers. That's when something most unexpected happened. Sukhdeep squeezed out a loud, downright thunderous fart. What in the actual fuck?

"Oh fuck," Paul Dano said, and he wrinkled his nose. The tall, muscular and dark-skinned young man couldn't believe what he'd just witnessed. Chris on the other hand coughed outright. Female farts are stronger than male farts, it has been proven scientifically. Sukhdeep sat up and smiled at Paul and Chris as though she was proud of what she'd just done. Laughing, Paul opened the window. Outside their Marlborough Street apartment, located in the heart of Boston, a fast-driving snow blanketed the landscape. Paul shot Sukhdeep a look, and the curvy gal merely shrugged.

"Damn, you're crazier than I thought," Chris said, and Sukhdeep grinned, then laid her hand on his thigh. Without a word, Sukhdeep began pumping her hand up and down Chris's long and thick cock. The stocky, brown-skinned and muscular young man groaned as Sukhdeep worked her magic on his shaft. Sukhdeep is downright insatiable, and normally, Chris likes that in a woman. Well, when Chris isn't banging the fellas, that is. Still, Sukhdeep's nastiness was a bit much, even for Chris.

"Hey, you guys like to fuck women, and you fuck each other, I'm down with that, I got a fart fetish and you shouldn't judge me," Sukhdeep said firmly. Locking eyes with Chris, Sukhdeep glared at him. Was it Chris's imagination or was Sukhdeep's grip tightening on his dick? Chris nodded, eager to placate the woman who quite literally had him by the balls. Sukhdeep relented and Chris exhaled sharply. Paul, who sat at a corner of the bed, watched as Sukhdeep leaned over and took Chris's cock into her mouth.

"Be nice to my boyfriend," Paul said to Sukhdeep, who smiled and nodded. Just like that, Sukhdeep resumed sucking Christopher's dick. Tired of playing spectator, Paul rejoined the action. Sukhdeep was tickled pink as Paul joined her in sucking Christopher's dick. Chris smiled, absolutely overwhelmed by what he was experiencing. A lot of bisexual men go around fucking hot women and sexy men left and right, but few get to experience both sexes at the same time. Paul sucked on Chris's balls while Sukhdeep deep-throated his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Such a great feeling...

"I love sharing dick," Sukhdeep said, and she suddenly kissed Paul before she resumed sucking Christopher's cock. Paul smiled at Sukhdeep and continued to gargle Christopher's balls slowly and gently, just the way he liked it. Afterwards, the three of them continued with their fun. Paul found himself on his back, and Sukhdeep straddled him. The curvy Indian gal rubbed her tits with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. Chris handed Paul a condom, and nodded as he put it on. Sukhdeep suddenly grabbed Paul's cock and rubbed it against her pussy.

"Let's do this," Paul said, and he thrust his cock into Sukhdeep's pussy. Sukhdeep sighed deeply, loving the feel of Paul's cock inside of her. Resting her small hands on Paul's shoulders, Sukhdeep rocked back and forth as she rode his cock. Meanwhile, Chris admired Sukhdeep's big brown ass. The Indian gal had one hell of a booty, and Chris couldn't help touching it. Sukhdeep yelped as Chris pinched that big brown booty of hers. Chris laughed, and then grabbed a condom and some lotion. Big daddy wants to play...

"I got something for that big ass," Chris said, and Sukhdeep laughed as he playfully smacked her butt. Sukhdeep paused from riding Paul's cock as Chris spread her thick ass cheeks, and smeared lotion against her butt hole. After rolling a condom on his hard dick, Chris placed his rod against Sukhdeep's asshole, and pushed. Sukhdeep almost growled as Chris cock popped into her asshole while Paul slammed his dick into her pussy. For a pair of guys who like to fuck each other, they sure are good at filling a woman's holes with their hard dicks. Surrendering to that good feeling, Sukhdeep screamed passionately as she got fucked...

"Hmm, Chris, fuck my ass like you fuck the guys," Sukhdeep said in a husky, commanding tone. Paul smiled and sucked on Sukhdeep's big tits. Chris smiled as well, a bit surprised with Sukhdeep's request, but more than willing to accommodate her. It would seem that Sukhdeep is a bossy chick, and she continues to be bossy even with big dicks crammed in her holes. Chris tried to take some of that bossiness out of her by plowing his hard dick into her asshole. Sukhdeep's moans and groans turned into loud screams. Smacking Sukhdeep's big brown ass, Chris fucked her vigorously. The sight of Sukhdeep's big Indian booty swallowing his big black dick gave Chris a great visual to work with.

"Pussy is great but now I need some dick," Paul said, and with that, he pulled out of Sukhdeep, and rolled out from under her. Sukhdeep shot Paul a look, and he just smiled and shrugged. Moments later, Chris withdrew his big cock out of Sukhdeep's asshole. Sighing, Sukhdeep slumped on the bed. The curvaceous beauty fingered her wet pussy, which was as sore as her ass, thanks to the passionate exertions of her two bisexual studs. After fucking the hell out of Sukhdeep's holes, Chris and Paul took care of each other's needs. They are a couple, after all.

"Come here, handsome," Chris said to Paul, and the two young black men kissed passionately. Sukhdeep watched as the two of them began doing their thing. Paul embraced Chris and stroked his cock. The two of them stroked each other, before Paul got on all fours. Chris tossed the condom he'd been wearing when fucking Sukhdeep's ass and put on a new one. Paul smiled as Chris lubricated his ass with some cream, and then took him. Gripping Paul's hips, Chris thrust his cock up his ass.

"Welcome back Big Daddy," Paul said, and he stroked his cock as Chris fucked him. Sukhdeep watched, amazed, as Chris fucked Paul with a sort of tender roughness. The two bisexual studs were very much into each other. Clearly, this wasn't just a dick and ass thing for Chris and Paul. Sukhdeep smiled almost enviously, remembering Chris's passion as he fucked her in the ass. He was gentler with Paul than he was with Sukhdeep. Something to think about. The two fucked like this for a while, and then stopped, after climaxing of course.

"I'm going to shower, if anyone cares to join me," Sukhdeep said, as she got up from the bed. Both Paul and Chris admired Sukhdeep's curvy body and big beautiful ass as she walked by them on her way to the bathroom. Deciding to shower later, the two guys remained in bed and watched TV. Sukhdeep showered alone, and masturbated while doing so. A wicked grin stretched Sukhdeep's pretty face. Last night was awesome, and this morning things got even wilder. Sukhdeep's time in Boston is off to a nice start. Chris and Paul are fun, and would do for the time being, but Sukhdeep intends to explore Boston and see what else it has to offer in terms of entertainment. For the horny Sikh adventuress, life is good...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers