All Comments on 'SIL (After Marriage)'

by Noel469

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's To Say

Once a cheater, always a cheater, but who with any mind at all is going to believe that you have stayed faithful to your wife for 19 years, especially when you announce yourself as a swinger in your bio - bet you even cheat on your wife while swinging.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
This is not cheating, if there is such a thing....

Unless you knocked her up, and you may have done that as you said your cum was dropping in drops into her panties down her legs, you are not necessarily cheating, if there is such a thing. You have created a baby with her sister and she has had a kid or two since she got married, so any cum you have shot into her is only creating new life within your wife's family, which is not really "cheating", if there is such a thing..... You are keeping your male juices within an established family that you are a part of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, it is cheating...

...and anybody who read your comment to the contrary is now dumber for having done so. Not a bad story, but the author needs an editor. Proofreading would have caught the numerous--but simple--mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous