SIL Foot Teasing

Story Info
SIL Distracts Me With Her Feet.
840 words
3.79
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers

This story is very recent and hot off the Christmas presses! Well...considering I needed to find some time to write it!

It has been a few years since my wife and I went to Tahoe with her sister and the sister's husband. After the 'discreet' blowjob in the car, things settled down for a bit and Gina was back to being her cold, snooty self. Summer heated up and I was about to write about THAT hot story next, but THIS just happened and it has me in a constant state of horniness as I replay it in my mind.

Christmas 2023. The family is gathered at my house for a nice feast and unwrapping presents. It is always a treat to see the wonder and joy on the kid's faces as Santa somehow just knows exactly what to get them!

Anyhow, dinner is over, the kids are playing with their presents, and my wife Lorena is seated at the head of the table. I am on Lorena's right, and her sister is to my right. Their mom is seated on the other side of table. We are having some adult libations and telling silly jokes when I feel the my chair move on the right side. Using my peripheral vision, I see that Gina has put both feet on the seat of my chair. I ignore it as I continue talking, but then...I feel her toes slowly wiggle on the side of my mid-thigh. I'm torn. Do I look at her/look down at her feet and possibly ruin the moment, or do I just ignore it? I choose the latter and continue chatting. Next, I feel one foot dig under my leg while the other remains on top. The toes on her top foot are slowly kneading my thigh. Or maybe she is just exercising her toes. Fuck...I don't know! She asks me a direct question and I turn to her, trying to play it off but in reality wanting to just grab her and kiss her. I feel that her eyes are probing mine to see any type of reaction. That little shit! I'm not going to give her the satisfaction. I turn around and look to my wife as we continue talking. She hasn't noticed her sister's feet on my leg, but...as I glance over at my mother-in-law, she sees EXACTLY what is going on. Fuck. I look away quickly and am listening to the conversation between Lorena and Gina. The mom's eyes were locked on to Gina's feet earlier, and now she gets up to 'rearrange' a dish by my left elbow. I'm thinking she is wanting to see what I'm seeing from my vantage point and probably to give a face (behind my back!) to Gina to put her legs down. Gina does not relent and her feet are still on my chair.

The mom goes to sit back down across from Gina and now Gina is talking directly to me. She is wearing a dress that is maybe mid-calf. As I look her way, she lifts a leg up to tuck it under her and prolongs it for a second as she tucks it under her with her hand. Our eyes are locked, and she is just daring me to look down. I am desperate to look. Curious to see what color panties she has on, or maybe none at all. But, I can't. Nope, not gonna budge. My eyes stay locked on hers as I maintain my composure above the belt (same can't be said for below the belt!). I barely turn my head to look back Lorena's way and I feel Gina's toes dig under my leg. I don't have a foot fetish, but she has really nice, well pedicured feet and at that moment I just wish she would put her foot on my aching cock and be done with it.

I turn back to my wife again, and now her eyes are looking right at Gina's feet. She is clued in. I chit-chat my wife to distract her and see what her eyes hold. I see some concern, but then again, that is her sister.

The whole situation is just so unlike Gina and over the top for me, and I am hard as fuck. I'm grateful that no one asked me to get up and get something because I would have had to re-adjust my screaming hard-on and it could have been really embarrassing!

Anyhow, Gina never moves her feet and Lorena sits back in her chair, signaling that she didn't see anything of concern. I'm wondering to myself, 'am I imagining things?' She is not the type to get close to others or make body contact, and I am so confused. We continue to talk a few more minutes, her toes tucked under my thigh. Funny though, the only time she finally removed her feet from my chair was when her husband came into the dining room. Hmm...????

Mild story, I know...but geez it was hot living it.

coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers