Summer Blackout

Story Info
My MiLF neighbor comes over during a blackout.
6.4k words
4.66
71.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry into the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 and marks my return to Literotica after a short absence. I always like to reinforce that like my author name says, all of the stories I tell here have a basis in truth and are always based on actual events from my life. That being said, I do add some twists & embellishments to keep them interesting for the readers. Names are always changed.

Please remember, authors & our stories thrive on ratings. We get better with feedback, so PLEASE leave your comments on our stories and rate them when you are done!

This story has some long buildup, but then some great sex toward the end

Everyone in the story is 18 years of age or older.

-------

I was 27 and living in downtown Minneapolis in an apartment on the 32nd floor of a high rise that was a mix of retirees, young professionals and families and a general friendliness among the residents. My floor had six apartments and in the one next to me lived my neighbor, Stacy. I had been living in the building for close to three years and Stacy was a newer resident having moved in just after the new year.

On the day she moved in, I could hear the commotion of the movers in the hallway, and I popped my head out to check on all the activity. As expected, there were several burly men moving boxes and furniture into the unit next to mine. I could hear a female voice directing traffic, so I knocked on the open door and went in to introduce myself. Standing in the living room was a shapely, dirty-blonde who appeared to be in her mid-forties. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she was attractive even without much makeup. She had bright green eyes that shone out from long eye lashes. She was dressed in a loose sweatshirt that was cut around the collar exposing the strap of a sports bra and a bare shoulder. A pair of black leggings confirmed that she had a great, athletic body. She was slim and it was obvious she was in great shape with solid muscle tone.

When she looked up, I introduced myself as her neighbor and told her I had been the building for a while and to reach out if she needed anything. She smiled and introduced herself as Stacy and asked me some basic questions about the building, trash, and the mailroom. I left as she directed the movers where a large hutch should be placed.

After that, Stacy and I became friendly neighbors. We would sometimes see each other in the hallway or elevator and chat for a bit. When her patio door wouldn't close, I went over and used some WD-40 to help her out. More than once, we bumped into each other in the lobby and helped the other carry up groceries or packages while we chatted in the elevator.

I was able to deduce over time that Stacy was divorced, with two kids - both of whom were away at college. She owned a large catering company in the city and was financially secure. She wore a gold Rolex on her wrist, her clothes were designer, and her high heels often had glossy red soles. That being said, she was super down-to-earth and seemed just as comfortable in her athletic wear as she did in a Gucci suit. I was also correct about her physique. She had amazing legs with muscular calves and a small tight ass. Her breasts were full but not huge - just enough to have some jiggle at times and some cleavage at others.

One night, as I returned home with a date, there was an obvious cocktail party going on in Stacy's apartment. When she heard me unlocking my door, Stacy popped out and invited us in. She was in a short red dress with a plunging neckline that was perfect for her body. She introduced us to her date, Renaldo (I kid you not) who looked like his name implies. We joined her and about a dozen of her friends, drinking and laughing and chatting before heading back to my place.

About two weeks later, on another Saturday night, both Stacy and I returned to the building at the same time. We both smiled, chuckled and greeted each other - neither of us mentioning we were both with someone different than the last time we saw each other.

This all brings us to a night in late summer that first year she lived in the building. It was hot, humid and it looked like we were expecting a big storm. The news had been encouraging everyone to try to preserve energy to help the power grid. It was a Sunday evening, and I was living the life of a bachelor... sitting home, eating a pizza with a few beers and playing PS2. The promised storms hadn't rolled through to break the weather, but the air outside my window was dark and soupy even at 10pm

I was in the middle of a game, using my souped-up car to chase a crazy clown in an ice cream truck through a pixelated city when I heard the telltale noise. Having lived in the building for a while, I recognized certain sights, sounds and warnings. Sitting in my living room on the couch, I heard a loud "POP" and then a sort of mechanical groan. No sooner had I said "oh, fuck" out loud, the lights went out covering me in darkness. Even the usual glow from the city was dimmer and when I looked out my huge picture windows, I could see that there was no power for 5-6 blocks around the building. Fortunately, there was enough light for me to light some candles (which I conveniently had on my coffee table and my bedroom for when I had female guests) to brighten the room a bit more.

I hoped the blackout didn't last long because while the 32nd floor was great for its views, I knew it was going to get very warm, very quickly. Deciding there was nothing to really do, I decided to head to bed and get some sleep before the place heated up. I blew out the candles, went to my bedroom, stripped down to my boxers and had just laid down on top of the covers when I heard a soft knock on my door.

As I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and t-shirt, I heard another knock, louder this time, and a voice say, "Jason? It's Stacy."

I pulled open the door to see her standing in the hallway, lit by the emergency lights. She was wearing a long football jersey that barely went over her ass to the top of her thighs. Her legs were bare, and she was barefoot and the look on her face told me she was anxious.

"Hey Stacy" I started. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. Were you sleeping?"

"No. I was just heading to bed, but I was totally up. Are you ok?"

Stacy's eyes fluttered a bit and they seemed to be getting a bit teary. Her hands were gripping the hem of her jersey and wringing it anxiously.

"I'm sorry to bug you, but how long do these usually last?"

"Depends" I replied. "Looks like a whole grid of blocks is out - so hopefully that will get the power company on it faster. Even then, it could be a few hours."

"Is it safe to stay in the building? Or do we need to get out?"

I was surprised by how nervous Stacy was and realized she needed to be calmed down a bit, "No. We're fine. I've been through these in summer and winter. They're rare, but they happen. But the building is totally safe, it just may get a little hot the longer it lasts."

"OK" she replied. "Maybe I'll still just pack up a bag and go to a hotel or something. I know it sounds stupid, but I get really freaked out in blackouts. Ever since I was kid."

I realized we were still standing at my door with her in the hallway. I pulled it open wider and said, "Honestly? By the time you pack up in the dark, the outage will probably be over. Plus, you don't want to walk down 32 flights of stairs only to not be able to get your car out of the garage."

"Fuck. I hadn't thought of that." she replied.

"Why don't you come in for a bit." I offered. "We can hang out in here - I had the AC cranked before this started so it should stay cool for a while."

"No. I don't want to take up your night."

"Stacy, stop it." I took her by the elbow and guided her in. We went back into the living room where I relit the candles to give us some more light.

"Want a drink?" I asked. "I think all I have is beer in the fridge, vodka in the freezer and whiskey in the cabinet."

Stacy settled into an oversized chair in my living room. The chair was big enough to fit two people if they sat close enough together. It had big, puffy cushions and an ottoman that could be pulled up to it, turning it into more of a chaise. One girl I was seeing referred to it as the "love chair" because it was perfectly suited for two people to chill in front of the TV.

"You probably shouldn't open your fridge or freezer and let the cold air out" she answered as she tucked her feet in under her, curling up in the chair.

"Let me clarify" I joked. "The ONLY things besides leftover pizza in my fridge right now ... are beers in the fridge and vodka in the freezer."

Stacy laughed and replied, "In that case, I'll take a beer." I grabbed two in the semi-darkness and twisted them open. I returned to the living room, handed one to Stacy and sat on the sofa across from her.

"Cheers" I said, tipping my bottle toward her.

"Cheers ... and thanks." she replied taking a sip. "Sorry again to bug you. I just kind freaked out."

"Not a big deal. I was still up. Is this the first outage since you've been here?"

"Yeah. I've always hated them since I was a kid. We lived in an old house that would lose power whenever a leaf fell, or a breeze blew. When we would lose power, the place would creak and groan and scare the shit out of me. When I was married and living in our house in the suburbs the first thing I made my ex buy was a generator so we'd never be in the dark. I didn't think it'd be a problem living in a downtown high rise, though."

Stacy and I kept talking, basically just sharing our backgrounds, our jobs and life's stories. The living room was still glowing with the flickering lights of the candles and the glow from the distant city lights through the big windows. After some time, I got us two more beers and settled back onto the couch.

It had been about an hour since we lost power and the heat in the room was increasing. As I sat back down, I could see a slight sheen of sweat showing on Stacy's forehead. She had shifted in the chair and the jersey had creeped further up her legs revealing more of her fit and shapely legs. The same shift in her position had pulled the jersey tighter across her chest and I tried not to stare through the dim light to discern if she was braless. I could feel a swelling in my boxers as I took in her shadowy form.

"Getting hotter?" Stacy's voice snapped me out of my trance. The slight grin on her face told me that she had caught me looking, but I wasn't sure if her question was about the room or me.

"Yeah." I muttered, deciding to feign ignorance. "We're at that point now where we have to decide. Either open the patio door and some windows and hope there's a breeze or keep everything locked up to preserve what's left of the cool air."

Stacy looked over her shoulder toward the patio door considering our options. "I wouldn't mind some fresh air, actually. What if we go out on the patio real quick and see if there's a breeze. If not we come back in."

"Sounds like a plan."

Stacy started to maneuver her way out of the giant chair and as she did, she swung her legs from under her, giving me a very quick glance at a pair of light blue panties. I felt more stirring down below and hopped up quickly, adjusting myself as we walked toward the patio door. Stacy was in front of me and for the few steps to the door, I watched her ass sway under her shirt and her bare legs stride across the room. I unlocked and opened the door, holding it open for her and for the first time, I caught a quick scent of her. The heat and sweat must have activated whatever body lotions she was wearing as the smell of coconuts and vanilla drifted by. It was reminiscent of every summer beach and suntan lotion from the past and one of my favorite scents.

We both ducked outside onto my small balcony that was high above the city. There was just enough room for the two chairs and a small table, plus an area where we could stand and look over the skyline. The corner of my balcony connected to Stacy's and if you looked over you could see over the railing to the other unit. There was a slight breeze, but nothing much to cool us down. Stacy stretched and leaned over the railing, arching her back and stretching her legs out behind her.

"Nope" she said. "Just as hot out here. Fuck."

"Yeah" I replied, no longer attempting to take my eyes off her body.

"Good thing I don't walk around my place naked, huh?" she said looking into her darkened glass door. "Otherwise, you'd get quite a show."

"I mean...I wouldn't mind. Just sayin'."

There was a pause that seemed to linger in the thick, humid air. What little breathable oxygen there was, got absorbed into the summer night. After an eternity, Stacy stood up, took a long sip of her beer and turned toward me.

"Why don't we just make it easier, then?" She placed her bottle on the nearby table and her manicured nails reached under the hem of her shirt. I watched as she pulled it up, slowly revealing more of her body. Her upper legs were tanned and toned and would have held my attention had it not been for the lacy, light blue panties that were visible in the dim lights of the city. Her abdomen was toned without being ripped. She had some remaining stretch marks from having two kids yet still had a stomach people half her age would kill for.

As her jersey lifted higher, her breasts bounced slightly as they were revealed. As I suspected, they hung beautifully on her chest. Even in the dim light, I could see the sheen of sweat as I took the sight of them in. While they didn't sit as high as the breasts of younger women I had seen, they looked full and firm on her frame. I felt like I would be able to fill my hands and feel their weight if given the chance.

I snapped out of my trance when the shirt cleared her head, and she shook her hair clear. Tossing the shirt aside, she simply said, "Come here."

I cleared the short distance and wrapped my hands around her hips, immediately gripping her ass. The firm flesh was hot and sweaty in my hands as I strengthened my grip. Our mouths came together, and we began to wrestle with our tongues in the stagnant summer air. Stacy had worked her hands up the back of my shirt that was sticking to my skin with sweat. I moved away from her mouth and began to kiss the sides of her neck, tasting the salty moisture on her skin. With my grip on her ass, Stacy was pressed against my crotch, and we ground into each other.

"I watched you." I heard her say between breaths.

"What?"

"Out here." She was now kissing and nipping at my neck with little bites as she spoke. "The redhead. No tits. Great ass."

I pulled away slightly and asked, "Seriously? How'd you see us?"

Stacy laughed, "I was coming out to sneak a smoke and just as I was going to slide my door open, I saw the two of you out here. At first, I thought you were leaned over looking at something out there, then I saw the movement and figured out what was going on."

"How long did you watch for?" I asked as my cock swelled more thinking about that night. I had come back with a date and it was a warm spring night. We had both had some drinks and decided on one more on the balcony. Not long after, I had her skirt pulled up over her hips while she bent over the railing. I was slamming my cock in and out of her, as she moaned into the open air. I remembered that she didn't want me to come inside her, so at the last possible minute, she swung around, dropped to her knees, and took my creamy load down her throat.

Stacy took her hand and started stroking my swollen cock through my shorts, "Pretty much the whole thing. When she spun around, I was afraid she was going spot me, so I ducked further inside my place. But based on her getting on her knees, I pretty much filled in the rest."

It was my turn to cop a better feel, so I worked my hand into her panties feeling patch of trimmed hair above her slit. My middle finger reached the gap and felt the wetness with the tip.

"You want to give it a try?" I asked, almost embarrassingly.

"No. It's even worse out here. Let's go back inside." Stacy reached down, picked up her shirt and led me back inside. Her sweaty skin glistened in the candlelight and her ass cheeks were framed in baby blue lace. As we walked through the living room, she added, "As much as I want to try out that chair, let's go to your bedroom."

Because our condos had the same layout, she knew how to get to the bedroom. I grabbed a candle from the table and brought it with us to add some light to the darkened room. As I entered my bedroom, I watched as Stacy bent down and slid her panties over her ass and down her legs. She kicked them off and crawled on to my bed.

I quickly stripped down and my cock bounced free from my shorts. Stacy laid on her back with her head on my pillows. Her arms were spread and her knees were bent with her feet on the mattress.

"I want that in me, but I need you to get me a bit wetter, first. You up for that, Jason?"

Taking the hint, I crawled between her legs and she folded her knees to the sides, exposing herself to me even more. I looked down at her pussy to see that she had a full, but well-trimmed bush. Her outer lips protruded from her slit and were glistening in anticipation. I leaned down and took a long, slow lick up her pussy. Stacy let out a low groan and wrapped her hands in my hair.

I worked my tongue down the outside of her lips, reached the bottom, then licked back up the other side. I flicked her clit, before repeating the pattern. Stacy started to grind her pussy into my mouth as licked up the fragrant juices. I could feel the slickness on my tongue as I licked her more. I felt her getting wetter, so I concentrated my efforts on her clit, licking quickly to encourage it to emerge from its little hooded enclosure. Stacy was moving her legs in an almost climbing-like motion as she hung on to my head.

I folded my tongue and plunged it into her. Her pussy was soft and opened for me. As soon as my tongue began to thrust in and out of her, Stacy started to squeal. Her pussy gripped my tongue, and she pulled me in, not allowing my head to move. The tip of my nose was pulled into her furry patch and the scent of her filled my nostrils. Stacy's hips were thrusting against me, and I started to get concerned about being able to breath.

Fortunately, I felt her grip loosen as her hips fell back to the mattress. I sat up as she gasped for air, riding out the end of her orgasm. The skin on her legs was now soaked with sweat and I could see droplets running down them.

"Get up here. I want you inside me." Her voice broke the silence.

"Let me grab a condom."

"Up to you. But I had my tubes tied years ago and I've been tested."

I slid up between her open thighs and positioned the head of my cock at her swollen opening. Stacy reached down and guided me in, and I felt her lips spread to take my girth. At that point of my life, I hadn't been with a woman as old as Stacy, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Would her pussy be tight, or would it be loose from having kids? I knew that some older women didn't get as wet as young women - would that be a problem?

A long low moan escaped her mouth as I pushed further into her. My personal mystery was solved as I penetrated her. Stacy's pussy was wet and soft as I started to stroke in and out. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against her inner walls that felt almost puffy as they lubricated more. Each time I pulled back, I could feel the outer lips of her pussy seem to grip my cock and I felt them part again as I pushed forward.

I was bracing myself on my arms over her as I moved my hips up and down. While Stacy's eyes were closed, I found myself staring down at her head on the pillow. Her ponytail had fallen apart, and her hair was damp and splayed across the pillow. Her forehead and face were sweaty from our activity and the heat. The small wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and mouth seemed to tense with every thrust of my cock.

12