SIL had it all Planned Pt. 01

Story Info
A women in mid thirties wanted to thank her BIL.
1.5k words
4.23
64.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My divorce was a very sophisticated, technically planned & silent process. My wife and I were two different personalities with very little in common and it took us time convincing everyone the real issue. In India & especially in our community, divorce is still considered a grim sin and that's why we planned it out coz we didn't wanted to have feud between our families.

Ours is a very small community and 90% of marriage still happen within our community. The only rule is that no one will marry with a common bloodline for past seven generation. If your elders have ever been a sibling, you can't marry, that's simple. I & my wife ended up having many common relatives and that's why we worked it out so much carefully.

The incident happened when I was already in for 6 months in my divorce process. We had already moved on from each other. I was helping my wife's super rich cousin in monetizing his asset worldwide to counter cash crunch that he was facing for few years now. While he stayed in India looking after his local business, he had tasked his wife Suhana to accompany me for his out of India asset.

Suhana & I had successfully leased out, sold out or disinvested almost all his assets in Dubai. We were celebrating our success at Suhana's brother's house with his wife. We all had many rounds of drinks. Suhana's husband never allowed her to drink so she would surely have her way every time she was in Dubai or with her siblings. With too many rounds, Suhana was not in her sense. Her brother sent his wife Nita with us back to our apartment in Burj Khalifa to look after her sister while he stayed back in his apartment.

I and Nita carried Suhana to our apartment while we ourselves were high. Everyone went to sleep.

Later that night, I felt a warm & smooth hand caress my head in sleep and woke up to see Suhana sitting on my bed in her night gown. I turned on my bed light and sat straight to understand the situation. Needless to mention I was in my boxer and a cross view inside her gown showed no bra.

Now she is 2 inches taller to me, way beautiful, super-hot with a lean body and 7 years elder to me.

She said, "Thanks for helping us out."

I merely smiled.

"I know it's late but there's been an ongoing thought in my mind since you started helping us out 2 months back."

"What?"

"That you didn't deserve this. You were a good husband and still are a wonderful human being. To listen about you being a perfect husband always to make it a happy marriage. Then listen about you accepting your wife's choice with utmost maturity and respect. This is very heart breaking for all of us. I wish this wasn't happening. We all wish this could have worked out somehow. Your wife broke many hearts with her decision."

"I have moved on and it doesn't matter now."

"I know but we all talk behind your back and let me assure you, all the women are ready to be with you the moment your divorce is final."

"I already have planned it out a bit differently."

"I have been thinking about this for a month now and the last 15 days spending time with you alone in this house has made me sure about something that I want to do for you and myself."

Before I could reply, she stood up and set up a dim light environment for the room on automation. She came back to my bed standing at a small distance under a spot light. She slid her gown over her shoulder to let it slide down her body in an intimate fashion.

She was stark naked. Her smooth skin was glowing in that yellowish spotlight. She was tall and lean but had right amount of fat at right places. Her breasts weren't huge but were big enough and looked perfect for her body. Here nipples stood outright with signs of feeding 2 kids & husband over so many years. She had a beautiful landscaping on her crotch.

I offered my hand to her while still sitting on my bed. She took it and sat beside me. While my hand moved to her cheek calling her close for a kiss. We kissed. We kissed and kissed and then our lips moved caressing each other's lips. She while kissing straddled my body and sat on my lap. Our tongues got involved and our hands started exploring each other's body.

My lips moved to her neck and spent a good time kiss it. Then I moved to her shoulder and slowly downwards.

I took a pause and said, "I want this but I know you are under effect of alcohol."

"I knew I wouldn't be able to do this sober and my guilt might hold me back so I got drunk."

I again started with kissing her lips and moved downwards covering every bit of her skin. She was on her knees, her body leaning over mine for support. When I cupped her breasts, she moaned, guess she was one of those with sensitive breasts. I took her breasts one by one in my mouth, sucking not just her nipples but all that bulge of her breasts. I kept sucking her breasts for a good long time, frequently alternating between them. I knew working on her breasts if they were really sensitive could get her so wet. To my luck, it worked in my favour. Since my lap was not under her weight as she was on her knees, I moved it freely to remove my boxer. She knew what was coming next and after a minute or so, she stopped me sucking her breasts. My favourite was the salty sweaty taste under her breasts. She took my cock in her hand and positioned it for puss.

Her loins were hot and wet and once my penis was in, she immediately started rocking her hips front and back. It felt so electric and amazing to get fucked by this such a beautiful creation of god. My hands cupped her ass to support her body & motion. While she was fucking me, my mind had partially dived deep into thoughts. Yes, I can do two things at once.

I was reassured with my thought that sex is the best & most amazing thing to do when both the persons are equally excited and into each other in every sense. I always wore a smile while having sex.

She really had some guilt which she was working out coz she started fucking me first with her eyes closed, then looking up while looking at me for a sec in between.

Minutes into each other and she looked into my eyes first time with a long stare. My smile and happiness made her comfortable. She smiled back and though her motion slowed, they became more fulfilling. Her puss lips were now enjoying & moving my length feeling more of it rub together.

More minutes passed and she started losing her strength to continue, so I used my hands to move her body. A minute more and I asked her, "Lay down and let me take it from here."

She switched and laid down in front of me. I came above her and kissed her again. Took a minute of detour to kiss her body before I was inside her again.

We started slow, my both hands held her hand above her head. Our fingers intertwined, her armpits and breasts stretched, my lips nibbling at her ear, I made a slow intimate start. Her long slender legs spread for me, straddling me and resting on my back crossed with each other. It was hot and intimate. I had been seeing this magnificent piece of beauty for long but never a wrong thought crossed my mind.

Now here's the thing, I last 20-25 minutes in bed usually that too by using some or the other trick to make sure I go long enough for my women. But when am drunk, I can go up to an hour and have rarely gone beyond that too. Plus I haven't been in bed or close to any women for a year now. To have a new start with this lady was awesome.

I positioned myself again, this time sitting upright on my knees. My hand held her thighs in my arms and my penis hitting a different note in her. Her moaning increased. I increased my speed in stages and so did her moaning increased with my speed. She had her first orgasm and stopped me from moving but I didn't stop. I came to a very slow motion but made sure she felt every inch of me rubbing her lips.

Once, her orgasm completed, she asked me, "Don't cum inside me, do it on my stomach."

I removed my penis and jerked off myself on her body. When I looked up, I saw Nita through the mirror watching us. When she realised that she was caught, she ran away. I don't know for how long she had been there.

Suhana was tired and was about to doze off. I rested her head on the pillows. Her drunk and tired mind went to sleep immediately. I wiped her body with some wet wipes and covered her with a blanket.

I wore my boxer and headed towards Nita.