SIL had it all Planned Pt. 02

Story Info
After my SIL, next was her SIL.
2.3k words
4.2
36.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the first part if you haven't.

Now as I said, our community is very small and although there being some basic rule, you have many cross relation across families. Nita was my father's 2nd cousin from grandmother's side but we weren't that close or connected.

I entered the other room where Nita was sitting on the edge of her bed. She was looking down at the floor.

In the teenage where everyone discovered the job of self-pleasuring and at some age, it hit them that even their parents do it, it was still scary when you were caught pleasuring yourselves or in between similar activities. Nita, I believed was going through a similar remorse. She was nervous, confused and recently horny for sure. Her night shirt was wrinkled around her breasts. In a flick of second, when my eyes had caught, I saw her both hands doing something with her body.

"Wanna talk?" I asked Nita in a very calm voice and sat on the floor in front of her. I had my intentions clear. This was a moment to get her and I had to get her comfortable enough to allow it.

Nita questioned me, "What was that?"

"Sympathy sex. Suhana felt bad for my divorce. She found me attractive and also wanted to thank me for helping her family in their business."

"Hmmmm"

"For how long were you there?"

"Enough to see that it was mutual act and you both were enjoying it."

"What brought you there?"

"I woke up to pee and Suhana was nowhere in the room. When I came out to look for her, her moans were loud enough to trace where she was."

"Did you enjoy it?" I smiled and winked at her.

"Do you want me to call your father?" said Nita in a scolding way.

"You would've already called him if that was your concern."

"You two looked hot, it was like watching porn."

"I never thought of her but then the offer was too intimidating to refuse."

"Never ever? C'mon she is too hot to ignore."

"Never, I swear."

"I understand."

"But I have thought of you in that way."

Nita was shocked to listen this. Nita got married and moved to Mumbai a decade back, that's how we were in contact. 5 years back she moved to Dubai with her husband.

"You and I rarely met only in parties. But then your side hugs and you squeezing me for a pic, maybe unintentionally made my early twenties a bit exciting. Then recently I realised that although in relation you are my aunt but actually you are 6 months younger to me." As my sentence ended, a smug smile appeared on my face.

"I guess I should've called your father!" said Nita with a wicked smile.

"I am gonna kiss you now and either you can kiss me back or slap me and call my father, that's your choice."

Nita didn't move. I rose up and walked on my knees to her. She sat upright on the edge of bed while I spread her legs and stood in between them on my knees. Unlike Suhana, Nita was 2 inches shorter than me and had a full body. Her breasts were curvy and heavy. She had a belly which seemed smooth when she wore a saree and thighs to my imagination were thick.

Distance between our lips was reducing at a snail pace maybe. My palms rested on her thighs and her palms were on my shoulder. Our lips met. We kissed each other. Slowly our lips started moving. Then our tongues came out. Her hands went deep in my hair holding my head. My hand reached her upper thighs.

Then her lips parted from mine and started exploring my body. She started nibbling on my ear, then neck, then shoulders and then she sucked on my nipples. Meanwhile, I unbuttoned her night shirt. She stopped after my nipples and removed her shirt for me. She took my face in her hand and brought it closer to her breasts.

Her breasts were plum, juicy and showed no signs of aging. Her areola were dark brown and nipples looked a piece of chocolate on a bright fair skin. I sucked and kissed on every inch of her sweaty and heavy breasts. She pulled up my face for a sloppy kiss and brought it back to her melons. I played with her breasts for a good time.

She asked me to stand and we left to the room where Suhana was snoring in her sleep. Suhana was lying flat on her back, her upper half was shining under the dim lights of the room while the blanket covered her lower half. I and Nita, topless made out standing in door frame. My erection was at its full length. Making out with Nita which in my head qualified as incest on some level and then Suhana lying naked in the same room was too much and a first for me. I was erect at my full length.

I turned Nita to face the wall and pulled her pyjama down. She angled has ass for an easy entry. I removed my boxer and began positioning myself. It took few slight adjustments but I was able to enter her wet & hot pussy. To my surprise, not many women in our community have a nice ass but this women had a bouncy, soft ass. Every pump inside her felt so much good because of the soft flesh being crushed between us. I fucked her in the same position for a while.

Although we were enjoying sex, despite the ease shown in the porn, it was not so comfortable to continue. Pleasuring - so much, comfortable & east - no so much.

We went to bed and I sat at a distance from Suhana with my back to the head board. Nita wanted to go cowgirl on me but I asked her to do reverse cowgirl instead. I insisted for reverse cowgirl. I knew this was a better experience for some and to my luck, Nita liked it too. For my pleasure, I first played with her soft bouncy ass. I cupped and wiggled her ass. Oh! It was a sheer pleasure to be with this women after the women beside me. I moved my hands to her front and cupped her breasts. Those juicy melons were tighter than her ass but a handful of breasts is something I guy never complain of. Her breasts were rather flowing out of the grips of my palm. I leaned myself forward to bring my front in contact with her back. This killed some of her motion but the intimacy now was more. I kissed and bit her back.

Suhana wasn't snoring anymore but was still in deep sleep, I guess. And anyways if she woke up with Nita's moans and motion on bed, I could've tried my luck for a threesome.

I and Nita were smiling like a new couple who had just discovered the joy of sex. She got tired so we switched and I came above her. Pumping in her for few more minutes and I could feel an orgasm building inside me. Not knowing about her situation, I fucked her slowly for a short span and then fucked her rapidly. Slow again and then rapid. Multiple cycles of slow and rapid gave me time to elongate my orgasm and sped up her orgasm.

She came all over my shaft. I as usual playing safe spewed my seeds over stomach and not her breasts specifically coz I wanted suck them more. I felt cheated coz she came over my shaft covering it in a white slimy liquid but I had to use my hand in the end. I liked using her cum to lubricate my shaft when I jerked it in the end. I collapsed beside her and between both of them. She cleaned herself using wet wipes and then came partially over me. We kissed for a while and then I sucked her breasts. I managed to turn to Suhana on my side without waking her up. She kept her hand on my chest. It was a wonderful feeling to be in between two of these beautiful women.

I slept for two hours only as I had a flight to catch for India. I left a separate note for both of them, took individual pics for my collection and left for airport. In a funny turn of events, Suhana's brother and Nita's husband called me before I was about to leave. He had come to pick me and drop off at the airport on special instructions of his brother in law. I pitied the guy unaware about the situation upstairs.

A fortnight later, I got a call from Suhana who called me to her home office. She purposely scheduled it in a way that we could be alone. I entered her house as if nothing had happened between us to play it safe. She made me speak to her husband on phone who sincerely apologised to not make it to our meeting because of some unavoidable work but assured me to have a dinner soon.

Suhana handed me my cheque of commission to assist them. It was half of what they would have to pay in market so it worked out great for all of us.

Suhana while handing over the cheque commented, "Although, you shouldn't be paid after all."

"Was that my payment? I thought it as special time spent between us."

"It was special until I woke up next to a naked lady and read your notes for both of us."

"You woke up first?"

"Yes. I was still partially covered with blanket and woke up on my side expecting you to be sleeping on the other side. I found a note on my night stand from you and then remembered your flight was scheduled for the same morning. Then when I turned, I saw Nita. The horror stuck me. I took my time to process everything. I walked around the house to see if there was anything else to see this story. I called my brother to check if he was involved in it too. Then I went to wake up Nita, I found your note for her. I was almost clear that it was only her. It was embarrassing to wake her up. She wasn't covered at all and slept flat on the bed. I thought to dress myself before waking her up but then I realised, I had slept first so she had already seen me naked and might know about us. I was so angry on you at that time."

"Why did you leave the door open?" I asked Suhana a bit loud in my voice.

"I was drunk. Why didn't you close it?"

"I was fascinated by a marvellous lady and didn't notice it actually." I replied with little guilt.

"Your note was too sweet and that night I had actually forgotten about her. In my plan, only you and I were supposed to be in the house. It was only in the morning calculations, I remembered she accompanied us to support me."

"Did you two speak?"

"It started out awkward, I was concerned about you impregnating that dumb women so I asked her whether she needed the pill?"

I laughed out hard and she also smiled a bit with me.

"Then?" I asked.

"She bluntly said that you came over her stomach too."

We laughed more.

"You were gone and I had to face that dumb women. She was so happy to sleep with you. I had some guilt on me but she was so happy. She was planning to keep that note which you had written for her. I had to snatch it from her and burn it. At that point, I couldn't believe my brother was married to her. And on top of that you both are related. Didn't you have any guilt fucking her?"

"I had excused all my sins for that night. Plus who would have missed an opportunity with her. She has an amazing body, trust me."

"I know, I saw her naked, thanks to you. She told me you had fantasized about her in the past."

"Early twenties hormones I guess."

"She even told that you never thought about me?"

"I acknowledged your beauty and maybe it was my respect that stopped me."

Suhana didn't utter a word, I guess she was taken aback by my genuine respect for her.

"Do you still feel angry or upset about what happened after our moments?" I asked her.

"Your note had made it clear and the moments we spent were pure and beautiful."

"Hmmm. Tell me more. What happened then?"

"I got dressed up soon after burning both the notes but she was still roaming naked. It was intimate in some way."

"Did you think about feeling or cupping her?"

Suhana winked at me and said, "I too had excused myself for all the sins to be committed in those 24 hours so I could have tried something new but then apart from her hot body, she wasn't my type."

"I guess now, we have to put it behind us and continue to be normal."

"It was a onetime thing. Although I enjoyed it and there is still temptation to be with you right now but I would have to control myself."

"I respect your decision and......"

"And?"

"I have taken few pics of yours and those are gonna remain safe with me."

"It's ok. I guess it's time to say bye then."

"Mind a kiss?"

"Sure"

We kissed passionately. Our bodies came together again. It was electric like the first time. Few minutes would have passed kissing her and I didn't wanted to stop but I knew I had to stop myself. I parted my lips and body from her. We looked at each other and without a tinge of sadness, bid bye to each other.

It's been 5 years now and we have never met.

Dear readers,

The aftermath of my divorce is gonna be a long saga, stay in touch for more.