SIL (Older) Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure with my older Sister In Law continues.
1.4k words
4.36
46k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All stories are true. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

*

You should probably read part one before reading this. Laura and I were now in the UHaul driving to her new home. It was quiet as I am pretty sure she was thinking what did I just do. I just let her think as what is done is done and we can address the consequences later. I was just hoping there would not be a confessional to Gene and her sister.

We pull into her driveway and I put the truck into park. Laura goes to open the door and I put my hand on her arm. She says nothing but turns to look at me. I lean over and start to kiss her. She returns the kiss tentatively at first but before long we are kissing passionately.

The plan became to unload some of the truck so if someone showed up it would look like we were working. I was very excited at the prospect of fucking her in her new home before Gene could. Unfortunately, Gene showed up earlier than expected and the plan had to be aborted.

Several months passed with no contact. My wife decided to take the kids and go out of state to visit her parents for a few days. Before she left, she told me her sister Laura (who worked at a small café) was complaining that her boss was going to be away and she had more responsibility for running the café. From talking with my wife, I knew the slow time at the café was between ten and eleven. Most days nobody came in during that time. I decided to press my luck.

The morning after my wife left, I showed up at the café around 9:50 and there were two customers ahead of me. Laura saw me but said nothing. Fortunately, the two customers were taking their orders to go and as they left, I stepped to the side of the counter.

"What brings you here?" she asked inquisitively. I did not answer. I took her into my arms and kissed her. Just like in the truck she kissed me back tentatively and then stopped to see if anybody was coming into the café. When she saw no one was coming in she threw her arms around me and mumbled something about we shouldn't be doing this and jammed her tongue right down my throat. The lustful kiss brought me right to attention and then the phone rang. "Oh no, it is Gene. He calls me at ten every day," she exclaimed.

"Answer it," I said. She sat down on the stool and started talking (Actually mostly listening) to Gene. She wouldn't even look at me during the conversation so I thought that I would see what I could get away with. I reached over and gently started rubbing her left breast. She looked up at me and if looks could kill I would have been dead. But she didn't remove my hand. Emboldened, I started gently squeezing both breasts and then her nipples. I could hear Gene blabbering on about who knows what while Laura started to focus on what I was doing instead of what he was saying.

She leaned back on the stool and sighed quietly. She was holding her phone in her right hand so I took her left hand and placed in over the growing bulge in my pants. While she was slowly shaking her head side to side, she started to squeeze my member through my pants. I mimed to her "Tell him you have to go."

She tried to tell Gene that she was busy but he would not stop talking. I had to do something so I walked back to the café entrance, locked the door, jingled the bell and put up the sign that said she would be back at 10:30. Gene had heard the bell and as I returned to Laura, he was telling her that he had to get back to work. I placed her hand back on my member and began gently kissing her neck as Gene told her that he loved her. She returned the I Love You while at the same time moving he hand to my belt buckle to unleash my now rock-hard cock.

As soon as she hung up, we started the lustful kissing that brought us to the height of passion. We stumbled over to the couch, almost knocking over a table, and quickly had each other's pants off. I knew that we didn't have a lot of time before someone came to the door so I turned her around, bent her over the arm of the couch, and entered her from behind. I started slamming into her as hard as I could, balls banging against her. She loved it. She had never been fucked doggy style before.

It wasn't long before she started in, "That's it, fuck me hard. Harder. Oh Pete, Fuck me harder." AS I was starting to build for the finale, she said "Oh God, I am cumming. Cum with me Pete. Fill my pussy right up." The language she was using brought me to the edge and then as she was orgasming, I exploded right up into her married pussy.

A minute later we were scrambling to get our pants back on and clean up the mess. As soon as we finished the cleanup, we heard a knock on the door. "I'm coming" she yelled.

I laughed and said "You certainly are." I kissed her and said "Same time tomorrow." Before she could respond I was out the door.

The next day I walked through the door at 9:55 knowing that Gene would be calling at 10:00. There was only one customer inline and today Laura actually smiled at me. The customer took his order to go and the phone rang just as he was walking out the door. Once again, I locked the door, closed the blinds and put up the will return at 10:30 sign.

She quietly observed me walking back towards her as Gene was once again blabbering in her ear. I took her hand and we walked over to the couch. I began teasing her by brushing my lips along hers while simultaneously gently massaging her pussy through her pants. I could tell I was driving her crazy while she uttered the occasional "Uh Huh" to Gene.

I must have been driving her nuts because what she did next really surprised me. She unbuckled my pants and released my engorged member. She pushed me back onto the couch and I hoped at that time I would get a blow job while she talked with Gene. Much to my delight she had other plans.

I watched her unbuckle her pants and step out of them and her panties while I stroked my cock with anticipation. She then climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her self onto my cock, covering her mouth when I entered her. To make sure we did not get caught I let her do what she wanted and at the pace she wanted. She was bouncing on me at a slow and steady pace. I was totally enjoying the experience when she paused.

"Why are you going to be late tonight?" she asked Gene. "Uh Huh, Uh Huh" She resumed her pace and shortly she had a lustful look on her face as she was no longer interested in what Gene had to say.

"Okay, I have to go too. What time will you be home? I then heard Gene say bye and I love you but Laura clicked off before answering and increased her pace. I started to rock with her now, while massaging her swollen breasts. I finally reached around and put my finger up her anus. This put her over the top as she coated my cock with her pussy juices. It was not long before I joined her by shooting streams of my cum up into her pussy.

Once again, after a quick clean up she was ready to reopen the shop. She threw her arms around me and gave me an incredible kiss. Gene won't be home until 8:00. "When is my sister due home? "

"Around ten," I said. "I will be at your house at five". I walked out before she could object.

Unfortunately, I received a text shortly after from my wife saying they got away early and would be home around five. That was the end of the fun with my older SIL.