Silass the Stylite

Story Info
A demon futa corrupts a mystic boy.
2.2k words
4.52
16.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha fell to her knees in the sand and panted. Above the succubus loomed a little stone pillar that belonged to Silass, the nineteen-year-old mystic of the Sinai desert. Aisha had journeyed for days to reach his rumored location in the hope of finding a hermit young enough to make her task enjoyable. Having lost a wager with her fellow demons, her penalty was to venture to the mortal realm and have sex with a stylite - a pillar-dwelling Christian ascetic.

The first six stylites Aisha had found were either unbearably old or wielded such power and connection to God that she was terrified to even approach their lofty towers. But only a weak divine presence surrounded Silass's pillar, which was unsurprising considering that a hermit of his age was presumably just beginning his gnostic journey. Aisha could comfortably gaze upon his figure as he meditated on his platform, outlined against the hard blue firmament. His pillar was only two fathoms high - comically small compared to those of other stylites. Yes, he would be easy prey.

"Ho there!" said the boy, rising to his feet. "Traveler! Why do you disturb my prayers? Do you seek my counsel? Do you need intercession?"

"I have brought food for you," said Aisha.

"Bless you, kind woman! There is a pole over there, if you would-"

"I will climb up and give it to you."

"Oh. Well, I would prefer-"

"I am intent on communing with you, brother Silass!" Aisha kicked off her sandals and stepped up to the base of the tower.

"Fine, sister in Christ, you are welcome here but I insist that you veil your hair; this house belongs to the Lord, and I shall not allow women to tempt me, for as Paul instructed the Corinthians..."

Aisha ignored his babbling and slipped her fingers and toes in gaps between the stones. Her human form was muscular and dexterous, so she had no trouble ascending the tower, but her heartbeat quickened as each step took her farther from the Earth and closer to the heavens. The top of the tower flared out with a lip making it difficult to finish the climb, and Aisha made certain not to look down as she swung her body over the top.

"Woman! I say again, put on a veil!" Silass, who squatted on the opposite side of the platform, watched Aisha with indignation and fright. The boy was clearly not used to seeing a woman up close, especially one like Aisha with her generous curves and her long, luscious black hair. The boy must have been here for months; he was grimy with dust and clothed in tattered gray rags, but had not yet declined to the decrepit constitution of a lifelong stylite.

"I am Aisha, pleased to meet you."

"Pleasure," Silass grumbled. "Please share my water." He indicated a jug beside him, which was apparently his only possession. Aisha poured some water on her fouta towel.

"Hey, you are wasting it!"

"But you are filthy!" Aisha grabbed Silass by the arm and wiped his face and hair. He twitched, but there was nowhere for him to retreat on the tiny platform. He was weak and very thin, and Aisha felt sorry for him. She thought little of most hermits, who were just strange old men, but what cruel madness had God and the Christians inflicted upon this poor guy to make him abandon all the Earthly comforts he deserved?

"Let's get you fed, okay?" She unwrapped a block of sesame halva from her bag.

"I have been fasting for three days, dear sister, but very well, if you insmmmff-" Aisha shut him up by pushing a chunk of the confectionery into his mouth.

"Mmm, Aisha, I should - mmff - not be given sweet foods! I am living a life of - mfff -"

"Sshhh. Hold still." Aisha scooted closer to Silass with one arm around his shoulder. Each time he swallowed, she coaxed his mouth open again and gave him more. His resistance ebbed until he devoured each bite. "Good boy," said Aisha, wiping crumbs off his cute face. Finally she gave him water to wash everything down.

Now feeling more comfortable with her precarious position, Aisha looked out at the Sinai desert. It was beautiful in its desolation, silent but for a dry breeze that whirled between the hills and tickled their faces with grains of sand. The road to Elath was empty at the moment, so there would be no one to see them. Huddled against the boy, Aisha grew lusty and her cock hardened. She wanted to fuck the holy spirit out of him. But she still felt queasy about doing it atop this pillar.

"Well, thank you, kind Aisha," said Silass. "But I beg you to leave, for there is little room up here, and it is improper for a man and a woman to be so close! If there is anything you need in your life, tell me, and I shall pray for it."

"Not yet honey, you need a bath." Then she grabbed his rags and tore them away from his body, leaving them to flutter down to the ground. Silass yelped and covered his private parts. Aisha poured the rest of the water over his body, rubbed his torso, then forced him onto his stomach so she could get at his butt. She kneaded into him, knowing that the pressure would grind his little cock against the stone.

"Ahhh! No! Begone, strange woman!" Silass began to struggle, so Aisha sat on his back. She worried that he might push her off the pillar, deliberately or not, so she kept her body as low as possible. She steadied the boy for the next step: cleaning his ass.

The moment her fingers slipped between his buttcheeks he thrashed and screamed to God for help. But Aisha calmly touched his pucker and wiped around it. Next was oil, where was her olive oil? Bag, over there. Better hurry this up before God notices. She fumbled for the flask and drizzled its contents all over his ass crack. Then she pressed a finger onto his anal button, wiggled it in a little circle, and slipped inside.

Silass issued a silly scream and his thrashing turned to shaking. He breathed quickly and whined as Aisha rubbed her finger around, feeling the walls in each direction and pushing all the way down to her last knuckle, coating his insides with oil.

"You just hold on now, okay Silass? Trust Aisha." She pulled back and then entered him with two fingers. Once they were both inside, she moved them slightly against each other and did little scissors against his walls. There was hardly enough room for her to do this, and it would have been prudent to stretch him more before moving to the next step, but that would take too much time.

Aisha stripped away her clothes and tossed them off the pillar. Completely nude, she lifted her weight off the boy, squatted beside him and flipped him over onto his back. Silass's face did not disappoint: Aisha traced the astonishment in his doe eyes as she confronted him with her chiseled tanned body, her big round breasts, and her long, uncircumcised erect cock.

The boy froze in terror for a moment, then appeared to summon his courage. "Demon!" he screamed. He lifted his arm skyward and conjured a glowing sword, but it was pitifully short. Aisha punched the boy right in the knuckles; he howled and the sword shattered into dust. Aisha grabbed the boy's knees and threw his legs over his body so that his cute cock and pink anus pointed up towards her. Unfortunately his little prick was still soft, but she knew she could change that. She put her hands over his wrists and pinned them down beside his head. She took a shaky glance at the edges of the pillar and reassured herself that it would be safe to fuck like this, then leaned forward until the head of her penis pressed against his star.

"Please, no! What are you doing?" Silass's voice was rich with fear. And it made Aisha want to eat him up.

"I think you can tell, Silass. I'm going to take your virginity... and I'm going to make you like it." Then she shoved her hips forward and stuffed her cock three inches into his butthole. He screamed.

Aisha withdrew her cock almost all the way out. Silass, trembling, exhaled slightly. Then Aisha bucked forward again, going a few inches further this time, and then did it all again. The boy's anus was extremely tight, so each penetration and withdrawal was a delightful struggle. Finally she managed to thrust all nine inches of her breeding tool into Silass's butt. His anal walls retained her cock in an incredible compressive hug. Aisha held still and panted, reveling in the sexual charge. She was splitting him open, rending him into her toy, and despite his protests his bottom gripped her cock as if it might never let her go.

Silass, looking away from Aisha, shouted "please, take it out!"

Oh, this was delicious. "What are you saying?" she said, and pressed her cock a little deeper.

"Please, I beg you, take it out! Take it out!" How wonderful, that he was *begging* her. Silass the Stylite was *begging a demon*! Aisha grabbed him by the jaw and turned his face toward her. He was... oh my, thought Aisha. The poor guy was crying and truly terrified. Aisha leaned forward to give him a big smooch on the cheek, then got down to business.

Aisha fucked cautiously to keep her balance and to avoid hurting Silass. She gyrated her hips in jaunty circles, pulling his ass every which way. She made small side-to-side motions, jostling his guts back and forth. She hammered his booty with tight little bounces, making him squeak like a girl. There was no room for their feet, which stuck out over open air. Silass's water jug sat on the edge of the platform - Aisha reminded herself to be careful not to let it fall off.

After whimpering and crying for a few moments, Silass began to pray in desperation. Now his whining sounded so wonderful, it encouraged Aisha to sodomize him more violently, but she knew it was prudent to shut him up lest God take notice of his pleas.

"Look at me!" she said, slapping the boy in the face as she pumped him with her cock. "Do you find me attractive?" Silass didn't answer, but Aisha cackled at how he reacted. He looked at her breasts, his jaw agape. With Aisha slamming into his ass, his cute cock began to rise. "You love it, don't you? You're a filthy little harlot is what you are! A harlot who loves my cock!" Silass dissented with a pitiful whine. Aisha leaned in and kissed over his mouth while continuing to rail him; each time she thrust she felt exhalation from his lips.

"You know what, you whore, I think I'm gonna make you cum." Aisha pulled her breeding tool out of Silass's butt, revealing a stretched black hole that quickly winked up again. She rose to her feet and pulled Silass with her. In the process, she accidentally knocked his water jug off the platform and it shattered on the ground. Ah shit, she thought. No big deal though, someone would probably give him another.

Standing atop the pillar, with a two-fathom drop in every direction, she grabbed Silass's hips from behind and pushed her junk up against his crotch. "I'm going to mate you from behind like an animal," she whispered into his ear as she ground her penis against his butt cheeks. "And if you don't accept it... I'm gonna throw you off the pillar." She of course had no intention of doing that, but it was fun to make things dramatic.

Silass wailed as Aisha plunged her cock deep up his ass again. She grabbed his wrists and pounded his precious hole; the tight feeling was everything she'd ever wanted. She bounced him dangerously with his torso bent forward over the edge. With one slip, the boy could go tumbling base over apex to the ground. But Aisha held him tight as she exposed his nudity to the desert, with his erect little dick swaying for anyone to see. With each thrust her balls smacked into his considerably smaller ones, giving her a dull thrill. The spark of orgasm budded deep within her, then rose up and up as she smashed Silass's poor butt. Aisha moaned and squirted a filthy dose of cum into the boy's holy depths.

After catching her breath, Aisha groped Silass's penis and felt sticky liquid dripping out. "Yes!" she said. "You came! I knew it! You are a filthy little harlot!" She kissed him on the neck, but he was evidently in too much shock to react to anything. Aisha withdrew her cock from Silass and set him down, then took a moment to admire her handiwork. The stylite lay prone, spent and defeated, panting and moaning, naked as on the day he was born. Drops of pearly white cum oozed from his anus but most of Aisha's demon seed was stuck all the way up inside him where it belonged. In retrospect, it was good that she had lost that wager, although she really should have been more cautious during the sex act.

"Babe, I will have to see you again sometime," said Aisha as she climbed down the pillar, leaving Silass alone with nothing but an assortment of juices. "So you stay right there until I get back!"