Silence is Golden Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost collapses at the sudden invasion, her knees jerk and her pussy clenches tight. She grunts, then groans, recovers her control, pushes against my face and the clench becomes a welcoming squeeze around my thumb.

I wrap an arm around her thighs and turn up the heat, grinding in, I'm eating her arse, fucking her with my thumb and mashing her clit with my finger. She's pushing back and squirming against my hand and I just keep piling on the pressure. No more than a couple of minutes of this is enough for her and she spasms, the inside of her pussy turns to liquid, her knees collapse and her weight drops onto my arm and hand.

She's still leaning on the parapet so it's not hard to hold her up but her legs and bum are shaking so I sit back on my heels but keep my thumb and finger in play, slowly stroking her through her orgasm.

Which does seem to go on for some time: like waves on a beach they get smaller and smaller then start all over again; but each one less than the last, until I feel her take a deep breath.

"Oooh, fuck!" She sighs.

I ease my hand away from her and she pushes herself upright, takes another deep breath. I stand and move to sit beside her as she pulls her knickers up and straightens her dress.

We sit, perched on the parapet, and look into the dark towards the silent fountain, our backs to the marquee. My leg is just in contact with hers and I feel faint tremors ripple through her.

A few minutes to gather our thoughts before we descend the steps and walk back along the terrace towards the marquee.

About halfway back we pass a large bay window. Glancing up I suddenly remember the small balcony above the window: it affords superb views of the grounds which was why the house manager had taken us up there during my last tour of the house.

It would also serve as a perfect location for a finale to the evening's activities. If I could just get her up there.

A little further and I stop, she stops beside me and we stand for a moment watching the comings and goings. She leans in and gives me a peck on the cheek, releases my hand and carries on walking.

We've been back for about fifteen minutes when she sent me her next text; I was chatting to a former colleague, I had no idea where she was. Making my excuses I wandered away and opened her message. "Now that was just plain rude, you are such a bad man! Sooooo...forbidden? I loved it :-)). Really tipped me over the edge there, never thought someone doing that would have such an effect on me."

"I try my best, glad you approve. One should always try something new at least once, I did wonder if it would be a step too far for you, but it's one of my favourite activities so I just had to try." It certainly sounded as though it had been a first for her but I wasn't going to ask the question.

"I've been more than happy to have been on the receiving end of your activities so far so you have my absolute permission to keep trying."

":-)" "Finale?" I ask.

"Seriously? Ooooh I love a finale. But can we fit one in?"

"I can, can you?"

"Hmmmm not sure, let me get back to you." She replies.

"No problem."

Ten minutes pass and I was beginning to wonder, when, "Ok, I'm free, where are you?"

"Into the house, pass the toilets and a little ways along the corridor, I'll be at the bottom of the stairs."

"Ok, see you in a minute, but I can't be too long."

"Yep, that's what I thought, I'll be as quick as I can ;-)"

":-))"

I quickly make my way inside and along the dimly lit corridor to the bottom of a narrow flight of stairs. As I get there I hear footsteps behind me, I turn to find her hurrying towards me.

Grabbing her hand I immediately set off up the stairs. They double back on themselves and we come out at the end of another corridor which runs all the way along the front of the house, it has doors to rooms on the left and windows on the right that overlook the marquee and terrace.

We turn left and hurry along the corridor. The only illumination comes through the windows from the marquee below but, as we leave the marquee behind, that light dims until, by the time we reach the door out to the balcony, it's almost fully dark.

Almost. The light radiating from the marquee still reaches this far, not much, but enough to cast faint shadows.

Stepping through the glass door onto the balcony it's as I remembered from that previous visit: a flat three sided area big enough for half a dozen people to comfortably stand. It has a high, above waist height, stone balustrade, so they hadn't bothered with furniture, the space is clear.

I step up to the balustrade and peer over, she moves to my side and does the same. It's pretty dark below us but off to our right is the marquee, and it's much closer than when we'd been on the raised terrace earlier. Individual voices can be clearly heard, and the way the light works, even though it's dark below, it's much lighter up here.

I move back from the balustrade and step behind her. Quickly unfastening my trousers I push them and my boxers down releasing my cock; it seems as though it's been hard for hours and it feels fantastic to have it exposed to the night air. Then, once again, and for the last time tonight, I lift her dress.

She can't bend over very far as the balustrade is so high, so I have to hold her dress clear of her bum. But it's enough for my needs, and hers.

I push my cock between her thighs, rubbing the top up against her knickers. Pushing against her bum I feel her damp heat against my stomach, pull back then back in, the squeeze of her thighs and the feel of her knickers on my cock gives me a tingle I'm not yet ready for.

Pulling back I pull her knickers to one side and push my cock inside them. Now the top of my cock is rubbing against her warm tummy and the soft underside against her knickers.

Feel her hand touch me through the lace, wrap around my cock, slowly I fuck her hand. She squeezes my shaft, pushes it back, guides me to her entrance. With a plop, the head slips into her, her bum wiggles, and I thrust into her, all the way in, my stomach pressed up against her bum, my balls against her thighs.

We simultaneously groan. I push harder, up against her cervix. She tightens her pussy, clenches her bum.

Keeping hold of her dress I grip the flesh of her hip, start to move.

Pull almost all the way out, just leave my cockhead inside her. Thrust back in, one long push up against her bum. Then short jabbing thrusts, my stomach smacking against her arse, the elastic on the leg of her knickers rubbing against my cock.

I'm in darkness behind her but her head is now slightly forward of the parapet, the play of light from below partially illuminating her. Anyone who happens to look along the terrace and up will probably see her head bouncing at each smack of my body against hers. I don't stop. I get faster.

With each thrust I pull out further, push back in harder. Each smack of my hips against her bum bounces her head further. She grunts with each thrust, each smack pushes her onto her toes. I'm pounding into her, my balls beginning to boil. The heat around my cock intensifies, the soft skin along the underside begins to tingle. Her pussy swells; feels like I'm fucking hot jelly.

Suddenly she pushes upright, reaches over her shoulder and grabs my head, twists around and kisses me hard; the warning about lipstick long forgotten. Feel her pussy spasm and she groans into my mouth.

Just in time, as the burning cum spurts, for me to push up hard into her. Once, twice, three times I push in, the cum keeps coming. A mix of my cum and hers running down my balls, my thighs wet. One more smack of my hips against her bum and that's it, she's taken it all.

The kiss breaks, forehead to forehead. Hot, panting breath on my face. Squeezed up tight against her I feel the slackening of her body as her orgasm fades, the pressure on my forehead eases as does that of my hips against her arse.

Rest my weight on her back for a moment, then take a step back and my wilting cock slips from her slippery pussy.

Pull my trousers up as she adjusts her own clothing. Wordless, we stand and look at each other in the dim light. I take her hand in mine, lean forward and kiss her, her hand on the back of my neck as our tongues twist together, she moans into my mouth.

Step away, turn and lead her off the balcony, back down the corridor to the top of the stairs. Stopping, I give her hand a squeeze and let go. She descends, heading, at a pretty educated guess, for the toilets and a date with a mirror.

Me? Think I'll head home.

..............

Mid morning of the next day is the next time I hear from her, "Now that was an event to remember."

"Mmmmmm, wasn't it just, they do say that charity pays." I reply.

"It certainly has its rewards. Thank you for making what could have been a dreary evening into something that most definitely wasn't."

"Our pleasure."

"Absolutely. Everyone keeps asking me why I'm smiling." She remarked.

"And what have you been telling them?" I ask.

"That it's a secret."

"Keeping them guessing?"

"Some of them have quite fertile imaginations."

"So what are you doing about that?" I ask.

"Smiling."

"Ha Ha, perfect."

12