All Comments on 'Silence is Goldwyn'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

I was kind of hoping for a longer-term relationship between the two. Still, a very nice tale. Thank you!

FastandheartfulFastandheartfulabout 3 years ago

A little bit short, but enjoyable good story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
IJS

The school board, not the principal, decides which teachers to fire.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 3 years ago

Fun story! Well written and paced. Thanks!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago
Great Fantasy

All young men probably have fantasies like this one and they're fun. I don't get the complaints about it being too short. What more do they want? 4*

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
Your usual good story

I was a bit uncomfortable about the genre,

but it's compensated for by the revenge on the asshole administrator.

Now i can't help but feel that i was shortchanged on my education...grin.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

What a lucky young man to have such an excellent teacher. Now he can go forth into the world knowing how to properly satisfy a lady.

.

Nicely done, Mr RejectReality.

.

Lue

RejectRealityRejectRealityabout 3 years agoAuthor

Just caught where I substituted a name *facepalm* Not even sure where it came from. They're not even close. Anyway, it's fixed in the base document. Not quite enough to warrant an updated version, IMO. I'll just take my lumps for the mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A good one as always

I still dream about some of my teachers.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Damn That Was HOT*****

What a great storyline and a fine piece of storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Every dude has a story to tell bout the favorite teacher that turned their crank. Mine was a single, tall, busty auburn haired beauty she had to be of Irish heritage as her eyes were emerald green and sh tossed her head back when she she laughed so sexily.

Ahem. Sorry, excellent lead up with a highly plausible story. The actions after paying blackmail, self assured insurance. 5* my friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I LIKED IT -- A LOT!

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
VAN

Every time I read about teacher student sex I think of Van Halen's, "Hot for Teacher". I'm sure Ms. Goldwyn meets Hot requirements! Five Stars for a good story.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowabout 3 years ago

Fun setup and excellently written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot and sexy

Teacher Student sex is always enigmatic. Loved the sex.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Hot

Good shortish (for me) story. No sure about the category but then no idea how old the teacher is. Would like to see a continuation with something developing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is fantastic, but we need to see more sequels to your pre-existing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a very hot story.

I took the virginity of one of my male students many years ago. It was obvious he was hot for teacher. He was eager and a quick learner. It started on a school bus late one evening after dark. We had been on a trip to a larger city to a museum, and were on the way home. After the initial banter and craziness of high school students on the bus, things settled down. He was sitting next to me on the back row. He was next to the window and I on the aisle. It was dark outside and many students were snoozing. I put my left hand on his thigh and in a few moments felt his hardness. He reached over and touched my knee. I lifted my left leg and crossed it over the right leg and let my skirt ride up my thigh between us. He slowly slid his hand up my leg. I was wearing stockings and a garter belt. He got past the stocking tops and kept moving his hand to my panties. I uncrossed my legs and opened them. He inserted a finger inside my panties. I let him feel me as I was rubbing him through his pants. He made me very wet. Then, he came in his pants. A few days later, I invited him to my house to, supposedly, work on a school project. At that time, we fulfilled what we started on the bus. That young man became a very good lover and we enjoyed numerous secret opportunities together. He had staying power for a young man. He went off to college, got married and fathered a couple of children, and lives in another state. But, I think back as to how I enjoyed being his first lover, and walking around with his love cream in me many times. He would get aroused when I would tell him at school that I still had some of his love juice in me from the night before. He was always ready and willing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ll pass on the skank fucking a married man. Thanks though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Reminds me of a hot redhead teacher who I lusted over. When I left school I often wondered where she went. She moved to another town and got married. She left me with great memories because she dressed like a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Only THIS had happened to me. I dreamt of this with my high school teacher crush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ She carelessly tossed the condom wrapper away, and immediately rolled it over my glans. ”

If she tossed it away, how did she roll it onto his glans? And who would use a wrapper like that anyway?

I’m joking, of course, just to remind the author that a pronoun refers to the noun immediately preceding it

Try: “ She carelessly tossed the wrapper away and immediately rolled the condom over my glans. “

MartyMBMartyMBover 1 year ago

I really liked this story. One reason is that the guy didn't over-stutter and they didn't make too big a deal about his virginity.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed to the sex. Rushed sex.

Needed to slow down. Needed much in the way of preliminaries before she started blowing him.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

But sex simply zooms.

She suggests the blowjob in turn for his silence without anything requiring it.

Then there's a laundry list of sexual activities, all just as speedy.

Needed to slow waaaaay down.

Three stars.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Liked the story. Personally wished that Kent (Mr Maclean) had fucked her bareback so that our young virgin could be introduced to a fresh creampie.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like a good back story/ lead up rather than diving into sex scene and in the relatively short space u used, I thought u did well. I enjoyed the vulnerability u gave him hope i catch followon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...