Silence is Goldwyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes. Suck my clitty, and keep licking it," she said in a breathless voice.

I used my tongue to guide me, and closed my lips around her. She lurched as I sucked.

"Harder. Harder," she demanded.

I could tell when her whole clit was in my mouth by the feel, but her squeal was a good sign as well. I experimented, and found that the easiest thing I could do was undulate my tongue.

It apparently worked.

"Yes. Just like that. Good boy. Don't stop," she cried while putting her hand on the back of my head and pulling me tight against her pussy.

I hardly needed any encouragement. I was drunk on her. I could have happily stayed between her legs for eternity. So, it caught me off guard and left me disappointed when she suddenly pushed me from between her legs.

Ms. Goldwyn let out a gasp and said, "Please tell me you're hard."

I nodded.

"Show me."

I set up over my knees to prove that my dick was at full attention.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned. "Thank god for young cock," she said as she rolled onto her side and reached for her purse. A moment later, she pulled out a condom.

"Lie down on your back," she instructed while tearing open the condom and moving out of the way.

I settled onto the pillow a bundle of nervous excitement. It was real. It was going to happen. She carelessly tossed the condom wrapper away, and immediately rolled it over my glans. A second later, I was sheathed in latex.

Ms. Goldwyn straddled my body, but instead of moving to my hips, she scooted toward my head instead. I didn't need any instructions to wrangle her clit between my lips when she sat on my face.

"There you go. Get me good and ready for that cock," she said while grinding her pussy into my face.

I sucked her clit hard and felt her tremble. Her juices were dripping onto my chin. She rocked her hips forward and back, almost yanking her clit from between my lips, but I hung on tenaciously.

A slurping sound accompanied her lurching away from my mouth. She moved back, cupped my chin in her hand, and asked, "Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

I nodded, and my cock bounced.

"Say it."

"I'm ready," I answered as she scooted back again. The tip of my erection tapped against her butt.

She lifted up until she was straddling my cock. "Say, Make me a man, Ms. Goldwyn."

By that point, my dick was aching. "Make me a man, Ms. Goldwyn. Please."

She chuckled and said, "Such good manners." Then she reached down, took my cock in hand, and stood it up straight.

I could feel it as she rubbed the tip of my dick between her pussy lips, but the sensation was dulled by the condom. Even though I was a virgin, I knew that was a good thing. The last thing I wanted to do was come almost immediately like I had in her mouth.

Then, with the slightest of movements, she slipped me inside her, and my virginity was gone.

"Ah," she exclaimed as I penetrated her. She sank a little lower, and cried out again. After a couple of deep breaths, she sank even lower on my throbbing shaft.

The look on her face almost looked like pain, but I knew it wasn't. There was something subtly different about the expression. I could feel the squeeze of her pussy as she engulfed me, though it wasn't nearly as overwhelming as it had been bare in her mouth.

"Oh my god," she groaned as she took me deeper. She yelped as she sat down on my hips.

I marveled at the sight of her trembling with her head thrown back and my dick balls deep in her pussy.

Ms. Goldwyn's head lashed forward, whipping her hair, and setting off a rattling of pearls. She reached up, squeezed her tits hard, and let out a growl. "God, I needed my pussy filled. That cock feels so good. It's so hard."

I know I had to have the silliest grin on my face as she swivelled her hips and moaned. The look on her face was enthralling, and the way her tits swayed no less so.

"Please don't come too fast," she said in a pleading voice as she braced her left hand on her leg, began to rub her clit, and rocked her hips.

I grunted from the first uncomfortable tug when her hips moved backwards, but it wasn't too bad. The minor discomfort was nothing compared to the thrill of being inside a real pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Oh!" she cried as she rode me. She followed it with a combination of a growl, a chuckle, and a moan. "Does my pussy feel good?"

"Oh yeah," I answered.

Her hips rocked a little faster. "God, your cock feels incredible. Kent is going to feel like a limp pinky in my pussy the next time I fuck him."

"You're so hot," I said as I watched her in awe.

"Mmm... Don't get too excited. Hold onto that cum until you get me off. Please. You're not getting close, are you?"

Between the condom and the twinges of discomfort, I wasn't feeling any urgency, so I shook my head.

"Good. Tell me if you start getting too close, or if I hurt you." She grunted as she increased the speed of her hips and her fingers again. "Fuck! I don't know if I'm going to be able to control myself."

I certainly felt the difference on the backstroke from the increased speed of her thrusting hips. It was edging closer to pain, but certainly not there yet. The bed springs creaked louder. A quiet tap joined in from the headboard contacting the wall. The strings of pearls between her tits made a slithery, rattling sound. I could even hear her fingers flashing over her folds. All of it only emerged in the spaces between her cries, which were growing louder, and more frequent.

I could feel droplets of her wetness creeping through the creases of my balls, and I could see it dripping down my cock as well. Her chest above her jiggling breasts, her neck, and face were growing flushed as she rode me harder. I could see a sheen of wetness at her hairline where she was beginning to sweat. Her expression tightened, and I could tell she was breathing hard.

"Ohh... I'm getting close. You want me to come, don't you?" she asked, and then let out a yelp.

"Yeah."

"Say it. Tell me you want me to come," she said in a growling voice.

"I want you to come Ms. Goldwyn."

She squealed upon hearing those words, and then went absolutely wild atop me. I grunted and winced with every violent thrust of her hips. She slammed them back and forth — her fingers a blur over her clit. Her eyes narrowed. Her brow furrowed. Her mouth dropped open, and her chin trembled.

I gasped when she suddenly screamed, and her body lurched as if someone had cracked her like a whip. I could feel her pussy squeezing around me as she went into what I could only call convulsions. She jerked, bucked, and ground her hips against me. Ear piercing screams and wails erupted from her lips. Both hands curled into claws. Her head hung down, erratically bobbing behind the curtain of hair covering her face.

Not one bit of the porn I'd watched could have prepared me for the intensity of the real thing.

Ever so slowly, her throes settled. She gasped desperately for breath — occasionally whimpering — and then collapsed atop me with a groan. I lay there with her breasts squished against my chest and my cock still buried inside her, marveling at what I'd just witnessed. Eventually, I lifted an arm and put it around her. The moan she let out was encouraging, so I caressed her back.

For another minute or so, her body would quake atop me every so often, and she would either whimper or yelp from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Then finally, she settled — still breathing hard.

"Oh my god I needed that," she said in a voice muffled and distorted from her cheek pressed against my chest.

"That was unbelievable," I muttered.

She shifted position, and I could feel her breasts were growing slippery with sweat. Then she gave a twitch of her hips, and let out a confused moan. She lifted her head and said, "You're still hard. You didn't come?"

"No."

A chuckling moan escaped her. "I didn't expect that to work so well. I was just hoping I could get off before you went soft. You're full of surprises, Tim."

Ms. Goldwyn lifted her hips and groaned. My dick made a slurping sound as it slid out of her pussy. She then rolled off me onto her back. Her face was still flushed, and the satisfied smile on her face was an ego boost, to say the least.

She gave her tits a squeeze, and said, "Well, I certainly can't leave you with blue balls, now can I? Come here and fuck me."

She laughed from how quickly I sat up.

Before I could scramble on top of her, she grasped my latex-covered member and said, "You know, I haven't gone bareback in years. Nobody I could trust. I may as well get some use out of this IUD."

My eyes widened when I realized what she was saying and I blurted, "You mean, come inside you?"

"Mmm hmm," she moaned. "I know you don't have anything, and I can't get pregnant, so I may as well let you see just how good a pussy feels without anything in the way." She winked and added, "The look on your face should be priceless."

She grabbed the nipple on the end of the condom and nodded with a question in her eyes. When I nodded back, she started tugging on the tip and rolling the condom up from the bottom. As soon as it slipped free, she gave it a toss to the side and spread her legs.

Those same legs corralled me as I moved between them, guiding me into position. She sat up, took hold of my cock, and began rubbing it between her pussy lips. I sucked in a broken gasp from the sensation of her wet pussy sliding over the head of my dick.

She chuckled. "I was right. The look on your face... And the best is yet to come."

I breathed hard as she coated me in her pussy juice. Then she tugged down on the shaft, gave my erection a final wriggle, and said, "Now, give me that cock."

I pushed, and the high-pitched, gurgling groan that escaped me caused my ears to burn. I knew I would never forget the feeling of sliding into her tight, slippery pussy.

Ms. Goldwyn hooked her feet behind my butt and pulled me toward her until I was balls deep in her. She groaned, and then asked, "Does that pussy feel good?"

All I could manage was a halting nod of my head.

I felt the pressure of her feet lessen and she said, "Start slow. You're probably not going to last long, but try."

I sucked in a sharp breath as I pulled back. The feeling of her walls milking my cock made me feel light in the head. She kept her feet on the small of my back, and stopped me when I was an inch or so from slipping out of her. Then she pulled me back in. I groaned as I buried my cock inside her.

"There you go," she said as I withdrew, and then thrust again. "Mmm... It's been so long since I went bareback. It feels good."

I grunted and moaned as I pumped my cock into her pussy, already feeling the tickle of an approaching orgasm.

"Don't worry if you can't hold back. It's okay. This is for you. You already took care of me. Just come if you need to."

I growled as I thrust back inside her after hearing that. I was trying to do as she asked and take it slow, but I realized that my excitement already had me thrusting faster. In my enthusiasm, I pulled back a little too far and slipped out.

Ms. Goldwyn came to the rescue, and her fingers guided me back inside her with barely a pause. I managed two more strokes before my eagerness got the better of me again. I managed to jam my dick rather uncomfortably into the mattress that time.

She chuckled as she guided me back into her depths. "You're getting close, aren't you?"

I answered in a clipped, "Yeah."

She dug her heels hard into my butt and said, "Then do it. Fuck me like an animal and come deep inside me."

Her feet fenced me in, forcing me to take shorter strokes. After a few halting thrusts, I found a rhythm. My rising pleasure took over and I slammed into her.

"Yes! Do it. Give it to me," she exclaimed.

I growled as I pounded her pussy. Our flesh collided with a smack every time I buried my cock inside her. Her tits bounced and quivered.

She fixed me with an intense gaze and said, "Fill me up. Come inside me. Fill my pussy full of cum."

A loud, almost barking sound burst from my lips when my cum surged up, and blasted into her. I fell forward and barely caught myself on my hands when the intensity of my orgasm made me feel faint.

"Yes! Oh yes!" she cried while wrapping her arms and legs around me, holding me deep inside her.

I knew all too well that a second orgasm too soon after the first was usually disappointing. This was anything but. I roared as I pumped cum into her pussy — my hips bucking against her restraining feet. My cock continued to violently pulse long after I had nothing left to give.

I collapsed atop her, utterly spent, and panting like a bellows.

Ms. Goldwyn moaned and caressed my back. I grunted and whimpered from her pussy squeezing around me, because I was rapidly growing sensitive. That made her moans take on a wicked note, and I felt her squeezing even harder.

The second contraction was too much, and I yanked my cock out of her with a desperate lunge. She giggled as my breaths hissed through my teeth, and then relaxed her arms and legs.

She patted me on the butt and said, "My boobs are starting to sweat."

My first attempt to move failed miserably. After a couple of deep breaths, I summoned up just enough strength to roll off her and lie limp on the bed. My eyes drifted closed, and I felt her moving at my side.

A few seconds later, something tickled my stomach, and I automatically opened my eyes to look at her. That's when I discovered she was tickling me with her toes. Her legs were spread wide open, and she was running her fingers through my cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Look what you did," she said, and then brought her cum-covered fingers to her lips. She sucked them clean with a moan.

I groaned and my eyes rolled up in my head when my overworked dick screamed in protest at the sexy sight.

Ms. Goldwyn chuckled, and then said, "I'm going to the bathroom."

I nodded, and saw her slip out of the bed in my peripheral vision. Even though it set off another sharp twinge in my dick, I couldn't help but watch her as she sauntered naked in front of the bed, and then into the bathroom.

I lay on the bed, scarcely able to believe it wasn't all just a dream. I'd just lost my virginity to my teacher, and came in her pussy. I stared at the ceiling through half-lidded eyes, praying that if it was a dream, I wouldn't wake up.

Then I did wake up from a half doze when she patted my leg. She was still naked, and smiled at me.

"You might want to go wash up."

I nodded, and sat up with some effort. My legs still felt weak as I walked to the bathroom. I felt weird washing my dick in the sink, but I took care of business, and then walked back into the room.

Ms. Goldwyn was wriggling her way back into her dress, and gave her ass a spank when she saw me watching. "Time to get dressed and go."

I located my scattered clothing, and started to dress. She grabbed her purse and went into the bathroom. She reemerged as I was tying up my shoes.

She shrugged and said, "Well, there's no saving my hair. Oh well. Totally worth it." She let out a sexy growl and twitched her eyebrows at me.

"Ms. Goldwyn... I... That was..." I had no idea what to say.

"You're welcome. And thank you. I don't think I know how badly I needed that." She sat down on the bed next to me and added, "I'd give you my panties as a trophy, but I really love this set."

"It's okay."

"So, what are you doing about this time next Friday night?"

"I always come here and do my laundry on Friday nights."

She nodded. "Well, how about you do your laundry, and then as soon as Kent leaves, you come do me?"

I nodded and grinned like a fool.

"Guess I'm going to be your teacher again. We have a lot of makeup work to do, but if you apply yourself, I have faith in you. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Ms. Goldwyn."

"A cock like that is a terrible thing to waste."

****

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this sordid tale. Please take a moment to vote ( 1 per reader. No stuffing the ballot box! ) as that's the payment we get as free authors. Comments and favorites are certainly welcome as well. They not only provide encouragement to keep writing, but increase the profile of the story and draw more of the same.

12