Silence of the Butterflies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped out of the pool of colors that had overflowed from Toucher's drawings. The images faded from my mind as I laid still and stared at the ceiling. I didn't get all of it, but it wasn't my story or my life. It was a miracle we managed to understand each other this much.

Loneliness and emptiness swelled in me. I had done what had been asked. The little reason my life had gained was dissolving.

I opened my mouth to ask—something, I don't know what; there were so my questions—and saw Toucher flinch in advance.

They could've paralyzed me again and had chosen not to. I closed my mouth. Was there anything I needed to know? I weaved my fingers between theirs and closed my eyes. The coldness prickled my hand, but I didn't care. All I wished was that we could've met like this in the first place, without all the paralyzing awkwardness and fear.

Toucher untangled our fingers, easing their hand along my arm, letting me do the same to theirs. Their arm was longer than thinner than mine. They were already caressing my neck when I reached their shoulder.

The silky hair flowed in between my fingers like icy water. They leaned down, giving me easier access. Only shying away when my hand wandered close to the strings of the face mask.

I took my fingers to another direction, down.

Toucher brushed my lower lip with their thumb. I took the opportunity and licked it. They put their fingers in my mouth. I sucked them vigorously, forgetting everything else.

While continuing to invade my mouth, they helped my wandering hand to find a pair of small breasts. I placed my palm on one of them, massaging it gently. This time Toucher shivered under my touch.

I hadn't thought about it before, but maybe my warmness felt as weird and tingling to them as their chilliness to me.

After leaving my hand to caress them, they moved to inspect my hardening dick. They slid their hand along it, cupping my balls and making me quiver.

I answered by toying with their nipples. They teetered, pulling their fingers out of my mouth to grab the bed to not fall over. Oh, they were sensitive there. I put both of my hands to their breasts, giving them back all the attention I'd received the past two nights.

Toucher's head snapped back, their hair cascading over the shoulders. A moan of silence vibrated through the room. They drew a big heart on my chest then mounted me. When their crotch pressed against mine, we both shivered from lust and the difference in temperature.

They started to grind against my dick. The sensation made me lose my concentration and forget what I was doing.

Toucher leaned in. We looked into each other's eyes from only a couple of inches away, the red neon light reflecting on their skin. They pressed their mask covered mouth on mine in an awkward kiss. I felt their tongue and thin lips under the black cloth. Their mouth was definitely wider than it should've been.

All the while they ground against me.

I resumed my attention on their breasts, lifting my head to lick them. Toucher was so tall we aligned perfectly. My tongue glided easily on their slick skin. When I found a nipple, I sucked on it. Their whole body thrashed, making the bed squeak.

They kissed me again, only to back away in apparent frustration. Carefully, they lifted their fingers to my eyes, ever so slowly shutting my eyelids. It wasn't the paralyzing touch. They didn't force me but asked. I nodded and gave the thumbs up. I wouldn't peek.

They shifted, hesitated, then I heard them remove the mask and drop it on the floor. I tensed as they leaned back in. The cold, slimy tongue brushed my lips. I opened my mouth, their lips touched mine. It was a sloppy, hungry kiss with all the grace of a teenager. Who knew, maybe they hadn't kissed anyone before.

I reached in their mouth with my tongue and met theirs. My tongue was pushed aside, and Toucher explored my mouth with their thick, muscly tongue. It had enough girth to make me feel like I was forced to give a blowjob.

I moaned and gagged as they delved in deeper, thrusting soon into my throat. It was a face fucking with a tongue. All I could do was to struggle for breath under their assault.

After a while, they eased up, caressing my cheek like being sorry for their forcefulness. I answered by pinching their nipple. They gave my cheek a little slap.

My dick touched something wet. A second ago there had only been the smooth, cold skin. Now I felt a drenched opening. Toucher slid forward and, on the way back, I penetrated them. It was a cold embrace, but wet enough for me to plunge straight to the hilt.

They left my mouth, clearly overwhelmed by the sensation of our union. So was I. They were wet but also tighter than I'd ever think possible.

We both shivered when Toucher started to move again, impaling themselves on my dick.

It was ecstasy but not without weirdness.

First, it was the coldest pussy I had ever had the pleasure to be inside. It didn't feel bad, just not what I was used to.

Second, it really wasn't any pussy I'd fucked regardless of temperature. In college, I'd dated and fucked one of the cheerleaders, and she'd had the most impressive muscle control. Toucher felt like they had fingers inside their pussy.

The more I got used to it, the better it felt. But even with my eyes closed, it was impossible to think I was having sex with a human.

Every time Toucher slammed against me, they got more used to it, and their insides got better at massaging my dick.

Soon, Toucher continued their tongue invasion, prompting me to get back fondling their breasts. We picked up the pace. Audible wet sounds echoed in the room every time our bodies met. The bed creaked under the strain. Their pussy set a different rhythm from the fucking, clearly trying to kill me with pleasure.

Toucher lifted their head, pulling tongue from my mouth and pushing breasts on my lips. I took the cue and sucked them. Their light body fell on me, barely able to keep moving. I grabbed their hips and kept thrusting.

Their grip around my dick tightened, demanding me to come.

I fucked them like a piston, my breathing growing heavier every second. The pussy's grasp was an endless loop of upward strokes, trying to pump my sperm out of me. Our bodies were straining under the mutual bliss. My sweaty skin against their unchanging coldness.

They kissed me with just the lips. I saw colors swirl under my eyelids, exploding into fireworks that turned into thousands of brilliant butterflies. My balls tightened. I slammed myself into them and let them drain me. I came in violent bursts made even more fierce by their pussy squeezing me time and again. I had to bite my tongue not to yell.

I fell into a thick haze of euphoria.

I don't know how long it took for me to find my way back from there. To my surprise, Toucher was still laying on me. They were so light I could've probably lifted them with only one arm. We rested for what felt like hours, and I kept my eyes closed.

Eventually, their coldness added to my cooling body, making me shiver in a bad way. This made Toucher move. I felt them get the mask from the floor. They scurried off of me, and I opened my eyes slightly. I saw them turned away, putting the mask back on. My dick was sore and drenched in our mutual juices.

I reached for Toucher. They grabbed my hand and pressed a mask covered kiss on my palm. They touched my spent dick with their thumb and then my cheek. The touch lingered, almost like they didn't want to lose the connection. I understood what was happening, but when I tried to grab hold of their hand, they bolted.

Toucher was out of the bedroom before I got out of the bed. I hadn't been paralyzed, but the sex had drained me, and my legs refused to move properly.

I chased Toucher to the living room, just to find it empty. The window leading to the fire escape was frozen over. On it they'd drawn a smiley face and a hand giving thumbs up.

When I wiped the glass clean, biting back tears of unknown origin, I saw a kaleidoscope of butterflies on the railing outside. All except one glittered in all the colors of the rainbow. The different one was a moth, its wings shining like onyx. I opened the latch, and they flew away.

Climbing through the window took long enough for the butterflies to almost disappear in the night. I managed to get one more glimpse of their stunning colors and the one dark among them before they vanished completely.

I stood there naked and freezing, fighting the lump that had appeared in my throat. These past days had been the weirdest in my life. It would've been a lie to say it had been a smooth ride. But now that it was over, I missed it all.

When I finally moved, I noticed a small cardboard box next to my feet. In it were a broken picture frame and a small pouch.

I gave the empty sky one last look and climbed back in.

I wrapped myself into the blanket and emptied the box on the bed next to me. The frame was busted, but the picture had been unfolded to show everything. From behind the leftmost woman peeked a small girl, dark hair covering their face. You could make out their hand with only three, dark fingers. An ugly duckling.

I set the picture on the nightstand.

The pouch had some money, gold, and jewels in it. Enough that I could live on it for months. Maybe a year, if I was sparing. That should be long enough to land a job from somewhere. Maybe, if I wouldn't start feeling better, I could go see a doctor?

The red neon light of the sign flickered. When I'd get my first paycheck, I'd go and buy that sign. It deserved to be mended just as much as the rest of us.

12