Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 03

Story Info
Confessions and revelations. And dancing.
5.2k words
4.63
2.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers

On Monday, I woke up alone. To my dismay, she had slept in her own bed. We both had classes, and she had house-sitting obligations, and I was not permitted, by the home owners, to help her.

We didn't communicate at all, because we wanted that absence to build our desire and anticipation of being together again.

Tuesday was basically the same.

~

On Wednesday, the classroom actually felt nostalgic. She wore Converse, over-the-knee socks, a regular hoodie, and for the first time ever, I saw her wearing a short cami dress.

Ogling and smiles ensued.

Soon, it would be too cold for such delights.

How dreadful.

~

Thursday was much anticipated, because she would likely be coming over later.

She was already seated in her desk, and I eagerly awaited seeing her outfit.

To my surprise, she wore my black cargo pants that she borrowed so many days before. I had actually forgotten about that.

Boots, plain T-shirt, normal hoodie.

Intriguing.

I stared in her general direction, until she turned her head enough to look at me. I glanced down at the pants, then back to her, and raised an eyebrow.

She just cracked a little smile and looked forward again.

The day continued as usual, until she let herself in at the apartment.

I was on the sofa, playing a game.

She shut the door, set her bag against the coffee table, and stood there with her feet set wide apart.

Staring at me, with a hint of a smile, she unzipped her hoodie and removed it.

Stood there a moment more before crossing her arms in front of her to grab the hem of the shirt. She raised it up, exposing her stomach, then lowered it again briefly, before pulling it back up about rib level.

Tease.

Just a bit further up, a pause, and then she peeled it the rest of the way off, and slung the shirt to the cushion beside me.

She had wrapped her chest in white bandages, effectively creating a small tube top.

She hit a few fetishes with that outfit. Chicks in baggy cargo pants. Chicks wearing oversized pants with a small, tight top. Small tube tops. Chicks wrapped in bandages.

She just stood there, fists clenched at hip-level, in a power pose, looking awesome, with a smirk on her face.

Then she winked at me.

God dammit, she fucking winked at me.

"You're gonna have to fight me for 'em."

...the hell she keep one-upping herself?

Challenge accepted.

I tossed my phone aside and lunged toward her. Wrestling and delighted laughter ensued.

Both of us on the floor, it took some finessing of laces, but I got one of her boots and crew socks off.

She resisted much more with the other foot, so I just grabbed her leg above the boot, stood up, and held her foot as high as I could as she lay mostly helpless.

My free hand untied that boot, loosened it, and then I could easily remove it and peel off the sock. I gave her foot a little tickle for an extra shriek of delight, before dragging her closer to the sofa.

I hefted her up, swung her around, and then plopped her down to lay on the sofa, while I went at her belt.

She wiggled and writhed, but I managed to pull the belt out of the loops and toss it aside.

Unbuttoning was more of a struggle. Unzipping, slightly less so.

She was wearing white cotton panties.

I pulled the pants down her butt, and then went for the leg cuffs.

She kicked a little, but I managed to pull the pants off of her and let momentum carry them on behind me.

She froze in a general defense position, grinning.

I paused.

Interesting that she's wearing panties, again, after so many days of not bothering. I wonder if there is something on the back of these.

She slowly extended one leg, suspiciously moving her foot toward my torso. I did want to see where that was going, but I had other plans.

I quickly grabbed her foot, pushed it aside, crossing her leg over herself, and then went for her hips and thighs to flip her over.

There she was, on her knees, essentially in the fetal position, ass up with the word "WINNER!" pointed directly at me.

Winner, indeed.

I slapped both hands on that ass, bent over, and gave it a bite. She flinched, physically and audibly, but laughed.

They were rather snug panties, and I could see the curves and crevice of those hidden lips.

I planted my own lips on them and blew, heating the material. Her cry of surprise rose with her ass as her legs reflexively pushed to attempt an escape.

Half of my thoughts were on the fact that I had just had my mouth on her pussy for the first time. Granted, separated by fabric, so maybe not officially, but it did suddenly spark that desire.

I watched the look in her eyes as I curled my fingers around the waistband and began slowly pulling the fabric down.

My eyes changed target as those lips began to appear. I took a moment to enjoy the close-up view, and inhaled her heady scent.

Internal groan.

I gave a quick, teasing lick, across the full length of it, causing a fraction of a cry.

A slower lick.

Not much sound on that one.

Okay, then.

I spread her and then plunged my tongue in fast, as deep as I could.

"Ohmygod," she gasped out the words at a little above normal speaking volume, and her legs reacted again, although, with a little less of an attempt to escape.

I allowed myself to be distracted long enough to appreciate that entire response, but then returned my attention to her soft, warm, delicious, ... I need to adjust for better leverage.

Now, with one knee on the cushion, and one hand around her thigh, I held her relatively firm in place as I let my tongue explore.

Soon, I was fixated on learning.

Flavors, textures, firmness, curves and depths, what parts gave way the most when sucked, what actions on what parts elicited the most satisfying responses.

I have no idea how much time I spent. I do know that, at some point, I eventually found myself laying on my back, her pulled up to my face, and her remaining largely motionless but for the occasional spasm, with her variety of moans as beautiful background music.

The music was suddenly joined by lyrics.

No, wait.

Speaking.

She was saying something.

And trying to pull my head away by clutched hair.

"Okay," she breathed out heavily. "Okay. No more."

I released her, blinking to regain my senses. I was wet from mouth to shirt.

I ran my hands over her as she lay on me, catching her breath. She turned herself, putting her head at mine, and discovered her own mess.

"My goodness."

"Your goodness, indeed." I grabbed the sides of her head and gave her an extra wet kiss.

She gave a little chuckle, and the licked a few swipes of herself off of me, then kissed again.

"Good god, you're amazing," I said.

"Pfff," she laughed. "Do you even know what you did?"

"I'm betting I gave you an orgasm."

She stared in my eyes, running a finger down the side of my face.

" 'An'," she lightly chided with a sweet smile.

She pushed off and dismounted, running nearest fingers up my torso as she walked away.

" 'An'," She repeated, a bit louder.

"Two?"

"You had scissors in one these drawers, right." she asked from the kitchen.

"By the fridge," I answered, getting up to join her.

Standing about a foot directly in front of me, she held up the scissors by the tip, and looked me in the eye.

"I would like to not be wearing this anymore."

"I believe I can assist."

I carefully slid the scissor blade between the bandages and her skin, cutting as I moved upward between her breasts, until I needed only peel the collective layer away from her revealing an X of electrical tape over each nipple.

One more fetish hit.

"Hello," I said, inquisitively.

"I had a plan," she smiled, "but that didn't work out."

"Aw. Did I ruin it?"

I was trying to be casual about it, but my heart did sink a little bit.

She took the scissors, returned them to the drawer, and then returned her attention to me, except closer and a little softer.

"This is not me complaining. Your idea was much better."

I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Would you like to do the honors of carefully removing this tape," she continued.

"I would be delighted to carefully remove that tape."

There wasn't actually too much care needed, since it was electrical tape, but I peeled each of the eight ends until the tape was stuck to only the tip of each nipple that had stiffened during the process.

Reminded me of flowers.

And then I plucked them.

Then I wanted to suck on their "stems", but that could wait for a better time and location.

"I'm in the shower," she said, then moved past me.

I undressed and joined her for a quick rinse. She dressed in a pair of shorts, from her bag, and her original T-shirt.

We lounged on the sofa. Or more accurately, she lounged on top of me as I lounged on the sofa. We played songs for each other and talked about what we liked about them. Some songs we sang along with, together. On occasion, one of us would sing along while the other was the audience.

As I sang "Angels", by the xx, to her, she put away her phone, wedged herself between me and the sofa back, and lay a hand and her head on my chest.

She sniffed a few times during and after.

I nearly welled up, myself.

She seemed to fall asleep, after a few more songs. I stayed awake, compiling a playlist for something I wanted us to do the next day. When that was done, I turned onto my side a bit, cradled her, and joined her for a nap.

I was jostled awake by her getting up to go to the bathroom. I took off my shoes and socks while I waited for my turn.

I felt a mood, so I prepped the entire Portishead album, "Dummy".

Still a little drowsy, she was standing near the sofa, drinking some water, when I came out. She set the water on the coffee table, and I hit play.

Looking into her eyes, I led her by the hand into the open area of the living room, pulled her into a hug, and started us swaying.

When she got tired of standing, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried on.

When the last song ended, I just continued swaying in her embrace.

"Let's go to bed," she mumbled.

I carried her in and lowered her onto the mattress.

She pulled down the covers as I undressed, then she sat on her knees in the middle, waiting for me to lay down.

I turned off the light, lay down, she laid on top of me, and I pulled the covers onto us.

~

On Friday, we naturally woke up early to find ourselves spooning, and me having been unwittingly trying to grind my morning wood into her ass. I stopped when I realized it. She turned over to face me.

"Why'd you stop," she asked sweetly.

"Trying to cut back on laundry," I replied, half joking.

"So just take them off."

I like where this is going, but...

"Then I'll have to wash your shorts, and probably the sheets."

"There are ways to avoid that."

My brain ceased to function, momentarily, with an overload of possibilities. Suddenly, her hand on my thigh brought me to focus.

"You're about to defeat the purpose," I warned.

The covers fell off as she climbed over to straddle my legs.

Oh, shit.

This is about to happen.

This is about to happen!

She clutched the waistband of my boxer briefs, and proceeded to remove them. I popped out and slung a tiny drop of pre-cum onto her arm. She giggled and licked it off.

Internal groan.

Initially, she didn't touch me. She visually inspected it. Lightly blew on it to see what reflexive actions it made. Watched the ball-crawl, as they adjusted to the temperature change.

She dabbed my tip with her index finger, for another sample of pre-cum. She traced the vein. Teased the underside, and another bulb of pre-cum appeared.

She found that of particular interest. Another dab, but she raised her hand up slowly to see how long it would stretch.

I don't know if she was trying to edge me or not, but she was doing a pretty good job of it, so far.

She looked me in the eye as she made tiny, repeated licks in a trail up the length of me, and then licked off a bit more pre-cum.

I involuntarily flexed, causing the head to bump against her chin, and create another little eruption large enough to start running down the top.

That amused her. She peeked around and watched it run down until it stopped.

She brush up one side with her cheek, then the other side.

Up the bottom with her nose.

Put her lips around the head, without touching.

Exhaled hot breath on it.

Cool breeze up the underside, then oh, so lightly bit the head.

Watching my eyes, she began stretching her jaw, but I wasn't sure how much of it was just performance.

She then made an attempt to lower her mouth around it without touching, but that failed, so she just rested it against her extended tongue and let it slide in as it would.

Back up, and then down again, testing her own limitations, and trying to ease beyond them, but still trying to touch as little as she could.

Oh, god, this was exquisite torture.

Groan.

I began to consciously resist the urge to grab her.

Then she lifted off and let a stream of drool drizzle down over the head, causing another flex, and another small eruption.

It was a hell of a site. Her staring at me with a string of drool connecting her lip to my dick glistening with a coat of her saliva.

I had to clench my fists. If she noticed, then perhaps she took it as a cue.

She slowly dropped down again, and closed her mouth around me.

"Ohmygod," I gasped.

I was on the verge of cumming with just that. I was actively refraining, as best I could. I knew I was not going to last long, this time, but I wanted at least a few strokes to enjoy.

She slid back up to the head, which caused a sharp inhale.

I whined a little in my trepidation.

Then she plunged back down, and quickly up.

I'm done.

Back down.

Ho-oooooh, god.

Half way back up, and held.

It was a massive surge. And then another. I convulsed with each one, unable to breath for moments.

She began short back and forth strokes, during the lesser surges, and then focused on the head to milk some traces. Suctioned clean, mouth closed, she crawled up the bed, breaking eye contact only as her head passed by the side of my face.

She stopped with her neck right next to my ear.

Then swallowed.

What words can do it justice?

And if that was not superb enough, the cherry on top that is the wet gasp after.

"See," she breathed into my ear. "No mess."

MUST. KISS. THIS. WOMAN.

I grabbed her head, rolled us both, stood on my knees and elbows over her, and her lips were mine.

I pulled back and looked her smiling face.

"Good morning," she said.

Another kiss.

Good god damn morning.

I raised up on my knees, in anticipation of the inevitable after-dribble of semen, that I then milked out and let run onto my finger.

Back over her, supporting myself on one hand, I held the finger over her mouth.

She stared at me, happily licked it off, then let me see it on her tongue before swallowing it down.

Could she be more amazing?

Wait.

She was suspiciously amazing.

We stared at each other as I contemplated.

That must be it.

"'Reference material'," I said quietly

Her smile grew into a huge grin.

"You watched the porn on my phone."

"I downloaded them onto my laptop."

Holy shit.

"It took a while," she teased.

I lightly nipped the end of her nose with my teeth.

"You're brilliant," I whispered.

She kissed me a thank you.

"I have a plan," I said, after a pause.

"Oooh. Do tell."

"No. It's a surprise."

"Oh. Shh," she whispered.

"What clothes did you bring in your bag?"

"Just some jeans. Nothing special."

"Okay. Then you'll need to make a trip back to your place," I said, falling into a leader-like character.

"Can do," she said, similarly falling into a subordinate character.

"I need you dressed to rock out."

"I am intrigued."

"Comfortable shoes. Short socks: Let those legs breath. Skirt: Something bouncy. Shirt: That tube top with a... very loose tank top would be great, but if you have a more suitable short dress, then cancel the shirt and skirt. Your choice. Surprise me."

"Yes, sir."

"And don't call me sir, when my dick is out, unless you mean it," I joked. ... I mostly joked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I walked into that one, didn't I," I said, breaking character.

"Yes, ma'am," she repeated.

"We'll discuss this later," I said, back in character.

"Yes, sir," she said, scrunching her face up and grinning huge, definitely out of character, but I'm not quite sure if she had adopted a new one.

Made me a little nervous.

"Meet me back here in three hours. Text me when you're outside. I'll come get you."

"Mysterious," in some other character.

"Yes. Yes, it is. Now, kiss me and slap my ass as I get off the bed."

She slapped my lips with hers, and then my ass with her hand as I turned to climb off the bed to go pee.

Three hours should be plenty of time to get ready and see about ordering a waterproof sheet of some kind.

She gathered her things and left. I dressed in some comfortable jeans and a band T-shirt.

I prepped the speaker system, blacked out the windows, strung up some lights that I never thought I'd use again, added some songs to the playlist, set some water bottles on the coffee table, and then plopped down on the sofa to check online stores.

Took a little while, but I found a waterproof mattress cover that promised to go virtually unnoticed.

Purchased.

Should arrive in time for next weekend.

Final preparations, and then I fiddled about until I got her text.

Turned off all the lights, and hurried outside.

Damn, she looked good.

Later. Focus.

Took her bag out of her hand, and threw her over my shoulder.

She let out a surprised cry of delight.

Hurried back inside, careful not to hit her head, shut the door, sent her bag sliding across the floor to the bedroom, put her back on her feet in the living room, then flipped the power strip switch.

And then there were lights and music.

I started... we'll call it "dancing".

She looked pleasantly shocked by everything.

She hesitated, but then she eased further into the rhythm.

In contrast to last night, it was all high-energy beats made to keep you moving.

As intended, we didn't pay attention to much, but I did look at her, from time to time.

Converse. Ankle socks. Single-piece tank mini that hugged everything but her hips and thighs, so it could bounce as she did, and flare when she spun.

Perfect.

The only times we stopped were for water, and during miniscule moments of no beat to follow.

How much time passed? I didn't keep track.

The list was around five hours long, and I figured we would not last to the end of it.

She eventually started putting more focus on me. Being more interactive in her movement.

Pulling my shirt, and then pulling off my shirt.

At one point she licked my chest.

Soon, unbuckling my belt and opening my jeans.

It became difficult to keep to the rhythm when her hand went down inside and... encouraged my development.

We both had to stop dancing for her to accomplish whatever she had planned.

She pull my jeans down, then my underwear, and then me to my back on the floor.

Her feet on either side of my torso, she stood over me, looking down at me, and raised the front of her dress just enough to let her hands work herself.

Her free hand moved through her hair and over her clothed breasts.

She brought her hand up long enough to coat her fingers in saliva, then went back at it.

Unfortunately, from my position, everything was pretty much backlit, so I couldn't see much detail.

Great to watch, nonetheless.

She then turned around, back facing me, and lowered herself onto my chest, grinding a wet streak down as she moved into position.

5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers
12