Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat lightly and grabbed my dick with her wet hand, quickly coating it before devouring.

Her other hand then took on the task between her legs, knuckles brushing and knocking against my chest.

I was apparently not meant to do anything to her, myself, so I just lay back and enjoyed it, lost in my senses.

I let myself easily climax.

The hand between her legs froze, and her mouth remained as my hips thrust with every surge.

Her mouth was off for a moment, and then returned to gather the rest.

She rose up, stepped to my hips and turned around again.

Oh, shit. Was she about to...?

This isn't how I wanted it to happen.

She dropped down on her knees and sat on my thighs, with her crotch pressed against the base of my cock.

I may have literally sighed in relief. I wasn't sure, because my breathing was heavy to begin with.

The fear escalated my post-orgasm deflation enough that she was able to lay my length flat on my stomach without causing me pain, and then she shifted herself forward.

She slathered me as she moved back and forth, grinding along the length of the underside.

Occasionally, the rigidity of her clit shouted a stark contrast with the softness of her labia.

Her hips began to roll faster, until it was in time with the music, and then surpassed it.

An orgasm slowed her, but she, none too gracefully, crawled up to my face where she hovered as her hand took over again.

Panting, gasping, groaning, wincing.

Her face contorting.

Her drops falling on my face.

Another orgasm hit her, and a tiny trickle streamed into my open mouth.

I cherished the flavor and swallowed gratefully.

She dropped back onto my chest and collapsed backward, her head resting on my leg.

"Oh, my god," she panted.

I rubbed her thighs a few times before spinning her perpendicular to me, so I could sit up with her across my lap.

I pulled her to me enough to let me kick my shoes off and get out of my jeans and underwear.

She attempted to help me clumsily peel my socks off.

With some creative maneuvering, I managed to stand up carrying her in my arms.

She probably could have gotten up on her own, but I think she knew that I wanted to do this.

She helped me lower her gently into the tub, removed her shoes and socks, pulled her dress up and off, and then I started a shower.

And, yes, I regulated the water temperature before letting it spray on her.

Her head lay at the foot of the tub, and I carefully crawled in over her to kiss her in great depth.

I then helped her up, and we washed each other off.

Out and... sort of dressed, I stopped the music, and let some sunlight in.

She headed into the kitchen and started some food cooking.

I came in and took over, letting her happily lay on the sofa, resting, until food was ready.

We ate and felt recharged, but that was certainly enough dancing for one day.

We just sat on opposite ends and massaged each other's feet.

The side nearest the wall seemed to have officially become her side of the sofa.

"Was that you squirting a little." I asked, concerned that I may have lost my chance to be the one to make her do it first.

"I don't think so. I never used to get that wet, you know," she informed, smiling across at me.

Nice.

"Love the dress, by the way," I added.

"Thank you. You'd be surprised how hard it was to find one with that kind of fit, let alone one with it that I actually liked.

"I feel a little bad that I'm not dressing special for you, but your phone didn't have any pictures to use as reference."

"You're fine," she assured. "I buy what I like. I just give priority to what we both like."

That was comforting to hear.

"Speaking of dressing special," she continued. "Do you usually do anything for Halloween?"

"No. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the only holidays I ever do anything with, and that's family stuff."

"Good to know," she said, suspiciously.

Pardon me. You seemed to have dropped this hint.

I gave her a side-eyed stare and a little smile.

She turned her attention to my foot, and raised her eyebrows in an air of naive innocence.

When we went to bed, later that night, I found myself thinking about that little scare I got from her.

We lay on our sides, facing each other, the room too dark make out each other's features.

"Hey," I said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm...." I wanted to choose my words carefully, but honestly.

"It means so much to me that we are not having to pre-approve our fantasies with each other. But there is an issue that I would be far more comfortable about if we talked about it first."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I've wanted to officially have sex with you from pretty much the first day you came over, but I've wanted many contrary things much more, and I still do, but eventually...."

"Yeah," she encouraged, to fill the silence left by my apprehension.

"I'm a little conflicted."

"What about?"

"I have no objections to using condoms, but... I don't want anything between us for our first time."

She said nothing.

I continued.

"Do you take birth control?"

"No. Never had a reason."

I had no response, so I just found her hand and held it.

"When I'm actually trying, I have some pretty good self-control, but I'm not so much of a risk-taker that I would be easily willing to rely on my ability to pull out in time."

There was a silence.

"What if I did get pregnant?"

"Then I would be an extremely proud and honored father."

"Has being a father ever been one of your fantasies?"

"I've imagined it, but it's never been a life goal. I mean..., I never actually thought I'd find anyone I'd like... who... would like me... well enough... for it to even be a possibility."

I was fighting back tears to get the words out, and perhaps she could tell, because her other hand found my cheek.

After a moment, she removed her hand and continued.

"Have you ever heard of a congenital disorder called MRKH?"

"No."

"It's rare. It's basically an underdeveloped, or possibly missing, uterus and vagina. The internal parts."

I absolutely had no response.

She continued.

"It... kinda fucked me up, psychologically, when I was younger, because I was... incomplete. Like I wasn't really a girl. I mean, like I was... illegitimate. It took me years to even begin to overcome that. I avoided relationships."

I squeezed her hand.

"I still have eggs, so, if I wanted to... have a baby, I would need someone else to carry it. It would be genetically mine. I just can't grow it and give birth."

"That sounds terrible."

"Yeah, but I eventually got tired of hosting my own pity party, and focused on the silver lining. I've never had a period, and I never will. And I don't need to worry about... birth control."

Was I allowed to be happy, right now? I didn't want to be crude, or insensitive, but this was an incredible relief.

There was a silence, and then she continued.

"You said you didn't think you'd ever find someone who would like you well enough."

I could hear her voice wavering.

"When I sang you that song..."

She broke.

I heard her begin sobbing, and that almost broke me.

She moved towards me, and I gathered her up.

She cried, and I held her as tightly as I dared.

"You are entirely beautiful."

~

Saturday morning felt like waking up in a new world.

To my surprise, a happier world.

That day and the next, it was more than enough to simply be in each other's company.

No innuendo. No lascivious thoughts or behavior.

I think we both felt it was appropriate to show some respect to this new opportunity, rather than immediately trying to take advantage of it.

We took time to assimilate.

Time to recognize that we meant more to each other than we had ever realized.

I'm not sure if it was directly related, but she told me that she was going to be busy all of the next week, so she would not be coming over.

In class, she wore non-impressive clothes.

We smiled at each other, and playfully bumped shoulders together as we silently walked side-by-side down the hallway, before and after class.

It was an unbearably slow week, but I had a few things to occupy me.

Researched MRKH, to see if there was anything else I needed to be concerned about.

She never went into further details about exactly how much of her internals were... irregular, and there were non-surgical things that she could do to make herself more physically... accommodating, if needed.

I didn't want to make any assumptions either way, and I wanted to trust her, so I was not going to press the issue.

My employer had more work for me, so I was able to earn some more money while wishing she had been there with me.

The waterproof mattress cover arrived, so I decided to sleep on it.

With the normal mattress cover over it, I couldn't even tell anything was different.

Five stars.

Monday rolled around, but there were no classes that week, and I was getting anxious to see her again.

Something of a relief came with a notification on my phone.

Text: Need more time.

Melodramatic internal sobbing.

I replied.

Text: I shall wait.

A few more days passed.

Not sure how many.

12