Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept.

~

I woke up the next morning with a mouth on my dick.

Or should I say, I was awakened the next morning by a mouth on my dick?

Does it really matter, because the important part is wake-up blowjob!

The down-side is that I'm a light sleeper, so she had pretty much just started, but the thought is certainly counting.

The up-side is getting to see her surprised face as I went from flaccid to just shy of rock hard in less than five seconds.

She continued without falter, looked at me with a smile in her eyes, and then, holy shit, she gave me a thumb's up before closing her eyes again to focus.

It's the little things, you know.

I fairly quickly realized that she was practicing overcoming her gag reflex, and by golly, I was willing to do whatever it took to help.

No matter how much drool needed to run down my balls, which she would periodically lick and suck back up to keep it from getting on the sheet.

I would endure, because, gosh darn it, I support my woman no matter what she's of a mind to achieve.

She was definitely making progress. She had me deeper in than ever before, and it was oh, so nice.

I could tell when she was finished practicing, because she would suddenly start doing things intended for my pleasure, and look me in the eyes.

She surprised me a little by stopping long enough to guide my legs into a half-bent position, with my feet flat on the mattress, then push my knees apart, and slide her hands under my ass to grip my cheeks and lift.

I'm not sure WHY she did it, but I wasn't complaining.

Maybe it was a subtle hint that it was something that she wanted me to do to her.

It was already on the long list, but I could bump it to the top. No problem.

Arriving soon.

From the edge, I thrust up as I did my own squirting.

She sucked me clean crawled up to meet me again, but this time she took one of my hands and lightly placed it over the front of her throat.

I felt the gulp against my palm and fingers. A treasure, to be sure.

And let's not forget the gasp.

I moved my hand to the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss, before rolling her over onto her back.

My turn.

I lifted her legs, together, into the air, and reached under her ass to grab the back of her waistband and pull.

First, just enough to expose her and let my tongue begin.

Next, remove the panties, drop one leg wide, and wet her anus to tickle with my finger while continuing with my lips on hers.

Then I had a mood shift.

I wanted to try something else. Something that I always thought looked so beautiful.

I hooked my arms under her thighs with her knees up, brought her in close, and slowed down.

After a while, I slid one hand up to a breast, and I soon had the chance to interlace my fingers of the other hand with hers.

Basic position achieved, I changed my focus on her.

This was not about convulsions or gushing explosions.

I wanted her mind lost in a soft pleasure.

I wanted her music quiet and ambient.

Sometimes my hands explored her surface. Sometimes they held hers. Sometimes her fingers ran softly through my hair. Sometimes she gently guided me.

Sometimes she quivered. Sometimes she trembled. But always, she satisfied my senses.

And I was going to let her decide when I was finished.

I didn't have anywhere to go.

After an unknown amount of time, she let out a long sigh, held the sides of my head, and pull me up, guiding me as I crawled to wherever she would have me.

It was a new kiss. Almost reverent in its softness and length. It felt like gratitude manifest.

She then laid my head on her chest and simply embraced.

I lowered my body carefully onto hers, and curled my hands around her shoulder, as she had done to me numerous times.

I closed my eyes and listened to her heart beating the rhythm of my universe. I listened to her breath.

Is this what she experienced? Is this why she liked laying on top of me? This feeling as if you could melt into someone at any moment?

Again, she controlled time.

When she was ready, she took a deep breath, and held the sides of my head again, guiding me up to hover over her face.

I could see wet trails down from the corners of her eyes.

Her thumbs lightly ran across my cheeks as her eyes moved, looking at my various features.

She spoke.

"I can't tell you what you mean to me, because every time I try to, I have to stop in order to keep from bursting into tears."

Her breath shuddered, then she met my eyes for a response.

I'd never really noticed, until now, but indeed she hasn't ever told me what I mean to her.

What a torture that must be for her.

I often can't find adequate words, but she's unable to get them out to begin with.

Maybe, someday, she will find a way, and it will be a glorious day, but until then...

"Perhaps that is enough."

She embraced again as she began sobbing uncontrollably.

I remained resting on her until her tears had subsided, then I raised myself up to wipe the trails away with my thumbs.

Her smile returned, and I greeted it with a kiss.

"Do you have to pee," she asked out of the blue.

"I really do," I laughed.

"Do you want to... cross the streams?"

Did she just make a Ghostbusters reference and apply it to pissing?

You know, I keep wondering how she can get more awesome, and... I keep getting answers.

"You have no idea how much I would like to cross the streams."

"I'm bottom," she said, beginning to roll me off, but I got the cue and did the actual rolling.

She sat on the toilet, as far back as she could, and spread her legs.

I didn't want to put my full weight on her, so I hover-sat and aimed.

"Ready," she asked.

"Wait..." I needed a moment to prepare for release. "Okay. Go."

She started, and then I immediately joined, aiming for the middle of her stream.

She ran out before I did, so she tore off some toilet paper.

When I finally finished and shook off what I could without slinging any onto her, she dabbed me dry, folded it over and wiped herself.

We washed up for the morning and actually got dressed, because we both felt like going out.

We went to a mall, browsed clothing stores, and cross-referenced what things we would like to see each other wear with things we would actually be willing to buy, if we had any actual need to buy them.

I was secretly trying to remember what something was called, and at some random point I remembered... sort of.

"Chapeau."

"... A French hat," she asked, confused.

"No. The Chinese dress."

"Qipao," she corrected.

"Oh. Right. I always forget. Anyway, have you ever thought of wearing one of those? I think they're super hot, and I think one would suit you excellently."

"I actually did look a lot for one, but I never found one that I liked. Most of them are too flashy, or need to be dry cleaned. Or the cut was too boring."

"What about designing and making your own?"

"The thought crossed my mind, but much like the cosplay, it wasn't worth the effort. And as much as I would absolutely love to wear one, I just wouldn't have any other reason to have it, other than a costume."

"Mm." Disappointed, but I understood.

"That skirt I made, I would actually wear out, and the vest... well, it was just easy. Could wear it over a bikini, maybe. Could add buttons, if needed. Now, I'm not completely dismissing the idea of making one. I just don't currently have any great desire to do it. Although, I would enjoy you helping me design it for a custom fit." She grinned.

Definitely an idea I could get behind, but I won't be counting on it to happen.

Later, in the evening, I got a text from my employer saying he needs me tomorrow to move a shit ton of hay bails to the barn on the property where we used the woodchipper.

Ugh. Serious grunt work.

I told her the details and asked if she was interested.

She was not as enthusiastic as the first time, but she wanted to join me, so we went to her place for some appropriate clothes, and then to bed early that night.

~

Early to rise, and dressing for cool weather all day, we went to an older property to load the bails onto a long flatbed, and then I drove her and the bails to the property, that we both knew so well, to unload them into the barn.

And we did that three times.

I hefted them onto the flatbed, and she dragged them into place, three layers high. Fortunately, we had automated machinery to move them up to the loft, but they still needed to be placed, once there.

By the time we were done, neither of us felt like enjoying a moonlit rendezvous, so we went straight home.

She took off her jacket and collapsed facedown into the middle of the bed, arms spread and lower legs sticking straight out over the edge.

I was definitely going to be feeling it the next few days, so I imagined she would be wrecked.

I sat beside her and thoroughly enjoyed my feet leaving my boots and socks.

"It's so weird feeling both stronger and weaker at the same time," she wearily slurred, with half her face buried in the comforter.

I took off my pants and shirt, but she hadn't moved an inch, and her eyes were closed.

"You still awake?"

"I hurt too much to sleep."

One after the other, bent her legs ninety degrees and took her boots and socks off, giving each foot a little massage.

She offered exhausted moans of pleasure.

I crawled onto the bed, standing over her, grabbed her under her arms, and dragged her up far enough to get her completely onto the bed.

"I thought I was done doing this for the night," I joked, grunting with the effort.

"Hey," she pretended to scold.

"Was that a pun?"

"Sure. Why not?"

I pulled her unbuttoned flannel shirt out from under her, and then pulled it down her arms, before tossing it to the floor.

Then I rolled her over onto her back.

"Thaaank youuu," she said without moving her lips.

Unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped her pants, and worked them down her hips to mid thigh, then crawled back off of the bed to struggle to pull them the rest of the way off by the cuffs.

Back on the bed to pull her tank top off, while trying to avoid being wacked in the face by limp arms and hands.

Same for her sports bra, but with more effort, but also with more reward.

Tiddies.

I rolled her back onto her stomach, then took a little more time than necessary with her panties.

I then spread her legs apart, knelt between them, and dove right in.

..to massaging her sore muscles.

Toes, feet, calves, thighs, butt cheeks, more butt cheeks, a little more butt cheeks, lower back, on up to neck and shoulders, then down her arms to her hands, which I could tell had developed a couple of blisters.

I took closer notice that she had some pretty decent muscle tone.

Then to her butt cheeks, just in case they needed a little more, because I'm generous like that.

Rolled her over and started at the toes again.

My pecs were sore, so I could only imagine how sore hers were, so I gave some extra attention to those.

"Your nipple muscles are so tense," I joked.

"Heh heh heh," she... laughed? I mean, she sort of smiled.

I shifted her down a little to make more room between her and the headboard, then took off my underwear.

Sat on my feet, with her head between my legs, and massaged the front of her shoulders.

Lifted myself up a little, so I could reach further, and then plopped my half-chub between her eyes before continuing to massage her torso.

Her face scrunched up, adorably.

"What the hell," she muttered into a little chuckle.

I stifled a laugh.

"What? Was I too rough on your ribs," I feigned ignorance. "I'll move to your stomach."

I leaned further to reach her abs, causing my dong to push down one side of her nose and cheek.

I could feel her face wriggling, and I struggled to not laugh.

"Gah," she exclaimed. More attempted giggling broken up by nonsensical exclamatory syllables.

"Oh. Hips then?"

I jutted my hips to course correct and slap right down on her mouth as my balls dragged across her face.

She kept trying to blow me off like I was debris, but still wasn't moving any of her body below the neck.

"You okay? You don't sound very relaxed, back there."

"There's a thing on my face."

"Oh?"

I swung my leg over, turning ninety degrees to kneel on one side of her head, then grabbed her face, tilting it slightly left and right to "inspect" it.

"I don't see anything. Was it some fuzz? Or maybe a hair?"

"I definitely felt hair."

I brushed her face off.

"Seems to be gone, now."

"Thanks," she said in sarcastic humor.

"Sure thing," and then I gave a quick kiss on her forehead, before swinging my leg back over, dropping all the business back onto her, and continuing the massage.

"Pfff. Oh my god," she laughed, then finally sprung into action.

I grinned inanely, but still tried to keep my giggling quite.

She grabbed my dick, with one hand, to lift it off of her, and then pushed up on me to one side of my sack.

"Hey, I'm working here," instantly moved right into a laugh, and I gave up.

I swung off of her again, and she let go.

She reached up, grabbed a handful of hair on the top of my head.

"Com'ere, you," she said, pulling me down to a kiss. She then positioned my face a few inches from her and let go to softly add, "If you're looking for a place to put that thing..."

"And where do you recommend," I asked, matching her tone.

"Your choice."

Click.

Planets had aligned in the cosmic machine, and I was granted a clarity.

This was the moment.

So outwardly unexpected and seemingly out of place, but this was that moment.

I moved my head to meet her lips. I swung the other leg over her. I slid my fingers down over her mound.

Gentle stroking. Shallow insertion. Light manipulation.

I broke from her long enough to carry some of my saliva into her before venturing further.

My wetness soon met hers and comingled.

Hints of music began to play.

Her eyes were mostly open to me. Occasionally closed.

I wanted her dew. As much as I could get, so I added a finger.

Once I had collected what I could, I withdrew and coated myself.

One hand held the side of her head, securing her in my gaze, which she returned in full.

I repositioned, and the other hand guided me into place.

I pushed in only a little. Slowly. Not wanting to miss a moment of this new sensation.

The enclosing pressure gradually traveling along.

The heat.

Her lips parting just enough to draw a sudden breath.

I want more of that.

I paused, and then pushed in slightly faster.

She drew another sudden breath. So light, yet so profound.

Another pause, and then more distance than before, yielding a deeper draw.

A perfect symmetry.

One last push. Slow and steady.

Her eyes widened with her lips, and I could almost feel the air move before me.

Slowly out. Somewhat less slowly back in.

Increasing with each thrust until her eyes closed, and a moan escaped.

The first rhythm was found.

I was cautious for her, but she received me fully.

I was cautious for myself, so I could let it last for us both.

Not simply the sensation, but also the fact of the matter.

I was within her. My perfect first and only.

But I needed to resist being overcome.

How much more difficult would it have been had my muscles not been so distractingly tired and sore?

Would I have been able to maintain a rhythm?

A little faster, now.

Her fingers ran carelessly down my face and chest, then around to my back.

"More," she whispered, sending a shiver of delight through me.

I complied as much as I dared, and she escalated.

Her grip around me tightened, in every respect, and then I felt her shudder.

Her vibration soon stopped, but her moan continued.

A little faster.

"Hnngggg," was a new song from her.

A little faster to make her sing it higher and louder, broken only by desperate breaths.

And then a loud exhale of sound as she shuddered with greater ferocity.

Her music was too enticing and bringing me closer to the edge.

She recognized my cues and opened her eyes to mine revealing a mix of pleasure and intention.

"Say it for me," I whispered. "Tell me."

"I want you to cum inside me."

Oh, god, those words.

I embraced her for maximum leverage and plunged deep for that first grand surge.

I just wanted to stay pressed into her as tightly as possible, and then she wrapped her legs around me and held secure.

Neither of us wanted to part, trying to literally cling to the moment, so that it may never end.

When I felt myself soften a bit, I relaxed to withdraw, but she tightened her embrace.

"Stay," she whispered into my ear. "Roll over, but stay. I want to feel you grow inside me."

Such a beautiful request.

With careful coordination, we were able to switch positions, and then she sat up on top of me.

She stroked my stomach and chest, down my arms to my hands, which she raised to place on her breasts.

As I played, she rolled her hips oh, so slightly, so as to create a friction without causing too much displacement.

I'm not sure if she thought I might need encouragement, or if she thought I would want to hear her experience (which I absolutely did), although, knowing her, she was killing two birds with one stone, as she began.

"I felt your cum. I hoped I would feel it hot covering my walls, and I did. I want to absorb you into me. Become part of my being."

She bent down, supporting herself with hands on my ribs.

"I want you to grow inside me. I want you to cum inside me again. I want it to pour out of me. I want you to watch it run down my legs. I want you to watch it drip from my gaping pussy. I want you to-"

She was interrupted by a gasp at the sudden feel of me growing through her.

She closed her eyes, and a small smile spread across her face.

And when I had returned, she began to move.

She was in control, this time.

It was a strange, new experience, feeling the motion lubricated by my own cum, and eventually watching some of it escaping to collect around my base.

I knew it would take a little longer than usual for me to climax, since this was the second go round, so I decided to try to help things along, mentally.

And so I watched her.

Before her, I never believed that I would have this, but there she was, a beautiful woman riding my dick.

Naked body undulating.

Looking down at me from above, with the specific intent of giving me enough physical pleasure to explode inside her, because she wants my cum.

The look in her eyes, oh, yes.

Her hot walls sliding up and down my shaft.

I can feel it building.

Then the moment when, for an instant, time stops before the pressure release.

God, yes, she can have it all.

And so I poured into her. Exquisitely liberating.

I found myself pulling her tightly to me by her hips.

After calming, I found her eyes open to me again, and staring, smiling, waiting.

I let go of her, and after a pause...

"Ready," she asked.

"Yes."

She leaned forward with a smile, and began her ascent.

She move forward at an angle, sliding off of me, and as we parted, a white glob fell from her onto my stomach.

She stood up straight, feet on either side of my chest, and dripped.

A weight shift during her stepping into place caused some to contact her inner thigh, allowing the promised trail as it ran down.

After I had taken in those magnificent sites, she wiped her fingers through her pussy and sucked them dry.

Then she stepped back and lowered to herself to lick my chest clean, all while continuing the watch my face.

Back further, she vacuumed my stomach, and then finally cleaned my dick.

So many wonderful sites she has shown me, but one was missing.

I grew in her mouth, and she looked a little surprised when I guided her off of me.