Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already on her knees, I moved out of the way and guided her onto her hands, as well, before moving around behind her.

I inserted two fingers into that thoroughly coated cavern and slid them down the slope until I found that sacred spot, and began to prime it, while I tickled her anus with my tongue.

She exhaled a knowing chuckle of pleasure.

Soon, I slid my full length back in, lifted her stomach, to arch her back, and started slow, but increased speed, until she was ready.

I felt her contract around me, and then felt her bathe me.

Spray and spatter, and wet slapping as she voiced her approval.

The final christening.

After a calming, I pulled out and lapped her up.

I gave her ass a light slap, and she turned to stand on her knees in front of me for a kiss.

"God damn," she exclaimed, softly.

"Now, we're done."

She cradled my still-hard length and slowly stroked.

"You don't look done."

I just smiled.

"Think you can manage a third? I might have one more trick up my sleeve."

"Whatchu got?"

She grabbed me by the shoulders and slung me around to lay on my back, and then had me in her mouth once more.

Deeper. Deeper. Deeper still.

She was being cautious again, but then it was as if she had a physical epiphany.

Her throat relaxed, and then she engulfed me entirely for a moment, causing my eyes to nearly roll back in my head, then she lifted off and inhaled deeply as she spoke.

"Oh, my god, that was awesome. I finally figured it out."

She took another slow plunge, but without stopping, then back up to plunge again, faster.

"Do that much more, and you may get more than you expected," I warned.

She pulled up and grinned.

"Oh, I'm expecting it. That's the final test. I WANT you to cum in my throat."

She is truly a gift.

She looked apprehensively at my body and the bed, and I could see her thinking.

"Of course, there's a possibility that I might throw up," she warned, looking to me, once again, but minus one smile.

"Okay. What do you need?"

"I mean on you."

I raised my hands in a shrug, and shook my head slightly, once, in confusion.

"Again... What do you need?"

A different smile returned, and then she crawled up to me for a kiss.

"You're too good to me."

"Does that mean I should dial it back some?"

"You're exactly the right amount of good to me."

"Status quo it is."

She stifled a laugh.

"You wanna do this," she asked, waving her finger back and forth between us, "Or you wanna cum in my throat? I can do either one."

"Oh, right. No, the throat thing is fine. Let's do the throat thing."

"Cool." She crawled back into place, grabbed me at the base, and paused to remind herself to, "Breath through the nose," then took a breath and slid down again.

She developed a rhythm staggered only by her making sure to inhale, but after a few times, she managed to do everything seamlessly, and then she started giving attention to my pleasure.

Her tongue applied pressure. Spread her drool across my balls and played with them.

My hips involuntarily thrust up slightly as I drew near, and when I soon sounded my arrival, she planted her lips firmly at my base and drew a breath in through her nose.

Half my thought was wishing us both luck, but the other half was, Oh, god, yes, I'm cumming in her throat.

She had to make position adjustments, I could hear sounds of reactions, and her fingers clenched my hips and ass, but she stayed, determined to achieve this goal that she'd set for herself.

Each subsequently diminished burst was conquered, and when there was no more to take, she withdrew, still securely encircling, in order to leave as little behind as possible.

"Aw, man. That was amazing," I panted.

She swallowed, chuckled through the gasp, and then followed with a low, cocky...

"Fuck yeah."

She knee-walked up far enough to let her fall forward onto her elbows, on either side of my head, but lowered herself slowly to me with her shoulders, to share a victory kiss or three, before moving her bent arms between her chest and mine

"We've got some serious cleaning up to do, huh," she asked.

Her hair, lightly dampened by sweat and possibly other bodily fluids, hung down around her face, partially in shadow, but I could see her eyes, her smile, her joy, her pride.

"I've got a spare comforter in the closet. Sheets too, if we need them. We can wash these tomorrow."

We both got off the bed and stripped it layer by layer, finding that only the comforter and top sheet would need changing, but we saved that for after our shower, during which we became reawakened to our soreness of muscles.

We half-assed the bed's dressings, and climbed in, not bothering to put on any night attire.

Our bodies felt wrecked again, but we lay smiling against each other.

~

The next morning, we both ended up on our backs, and neither of us wanted to move at all.

"Oh, no," I said, lazily.

"What?"

"I've got sore-horny morning wood."

"That sounds almost beautiful... but I'm afraid you're on your own, today, pal."

"I know. It's just gonna make me have to pee sooner once it dies down."

"Tragic." There was a pause. "I'm rolling over to hug you, but, like, in spirit only."

"Aw. That's nice. I'm pulling you to lay on me, in spirit."

"Perfect."

"I'm also grabbing your ass, in spirit, by the way."

"Aces."

I found a worthy reason to move in blindly locating her hand and interlacing our fingers between us.