All Comments on 'Silent'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well-done

Very well worked-out, and actually scary. You conjured up a frightening husband, and the aura of menace pervaded through nearly all the story.

well-done!

ohio

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Strong plot, likeable characters

Good storyline and characters but prose like the following begs for an editor:

<P>

<I>The drug works like a mussel relaxer.</I>

<P>

So Tracy gave her dear hubby a drug that tranquilizes clams. Fascinating.

<P>

While I enjoyed the story very much, the oopsies in the writing require a less than perfect mark. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah

Let's hear it for mussel relaxers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Liked It

Thanks, You had me guessing right up to the end. The guy could have been dead in bed for all we knew. Good job.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Not bad

Very simple but nice story. Running it through a good editor would have had it avoiding the teasing about about the Mussel. Very romantic and tense as we did not know the plan she had until the end. I was worried that the husband had too much power and wealth for them to succeed. But the tiny cock pictures were a powerful tool for such a proud and powerful man. Still...he could hire someone to track them down in reality and extort them just as easily. I hope she took off with some of his money and her jewelery. They will need money to hide out and start over...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Yes, her husband will be shamed...

...and will want to get another woman to dominate. He will divorce her for abandonment sooner or later. Probably sooner. She should have broken a knee cap to get even for him smacking her around for years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad.

Enjoyed the story for the most part but things like the "mussel relaxer" really made me laugh where it shouldn't. Those pesky shellfish can be SO annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Alvaron53 nailed it

"The drug works like a mussel relaxer.

So Tracy gave her dear hubby a drug that tranquilizes clams. Fascinating."

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Pretty decent.

Yea, the mussel thing has to go. I think I overrated it. Gave it 4, should have been 3 or 2. Lot of questionable maneuvers, like a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then he called the police and she was arrested for illegally drugging him. She lost her license and went to jail. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't think the pictures would convince him not to kill them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ron has latched himself to a proven adulterous slut and in so doing has made a violent, powerful man into a life long enemy. Well done, you pussy blind fool. Enjoy the slut, at least while she's yours.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Loved it. It's too bad the photo is their insurance policy against Tracy's soon-to-be ex-husband. It would be nice to publish it - maybe a billboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, now we need the next chapter

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Whores always take revenge too far. We’re those mussels relaxing before or after they were cooked?

LickideesplitLickideesplit8 months ago

Gonna skip the mussels. They have relaxed enough. there was one place where a ‘her’ seemed out of place and the sentence made no sense … because the ‘her’ shoulda been a ‘heard!’ That and ‘new’ was usually ‘knew!’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1037 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...