Silentii Praemium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

"Well I try..." he started to say but was cut off.

"... and one of the main aspects of maturity, at least I've always thought so, is the ability to be discreet. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I guess so."

"And if nothing else these past two weeks," she went on, "you've proven to me that you know how to be discreet."

"I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"I'm sure you do," Helena countered. "If you weren't capable of prudence, then I'm sure just about everyone at work would've heard about me and Mr. Jamison by now.

"Oh shit!" Adam said.

"Not that I'm not very grateful, but I am curious as to the why."

"I guess I didn't think it was anyone else's business," Adam said without thinking.

"That's a pretty rare opinion, I have to say," Helena replied. "I think most people wouldn't be able to wait to tell other people if they saw anything like that, especially if it involved the Wicked Witch of the West. I have to confess, I half expected you to have spilled the beans before we'd even come back up the stairs. Thankfully, only I saw you standing there, and not Brian."

Brian was obviously Mr. Jamison's first name, which Adam had never heard before. Now that he thought about it, the restaurant owner did have the most to lose, seeing that he was married and all.

"I guess my own curiosity also makes me want to ask, what did you think of what you saw?" Helena continued.

"Well I'm sure that you and Mr. Jamison have a good reason for what you were doing and it's not my place to..."

"No, that's not what I meant, although to answer the question you're not really asking, we really don't have a good reason other than the fact that he has a wife that hadn't wanted sex in over ten years and my own sex life leaves something to be desired these days."

"Oh." was all that Adam could manage, still trying to take a lot in.

"Truth be told, he'd actually a pretty boring fuck," Helena chuckled, "in, out and done in less then ten minutes most of the time. Still, I guess it's been better then getting myself with my hands every night, at least I keep telling myself that."

She paused, taking a long deep breath.

"What I was asking was, what did you think of me when you saw us together? she asked, adding that even in the basement light she was sure he got a good look at her.

"I don't understand."

"Okay, Mrs. Robinson I'm not, so I can't think of any way to ask this other than to come right out and ask it," Helena said, standing up and taking a few steps back from the couch. "Am I the kind of woman that you'd want to fuck?"

"What?" a stunned Adam said.

"Before you say anything else, let me get this all out," Helena said. "I've long wondered what it might be like to go to bed with a younger man, no not just a young man, a teenager really, like the ones that work for me. I married my first love right out of high school, and that lasted until a few years ago with no one else in-between. Up until two weeks ago, the idea was nothing more than an idle fantasy to pleasure myself by while I laid in bed. I was convinced that the chance of something like that getting out was just too much of a risk. I couldn't imagine someone your age keeping anything like that a secret."

"I don't know what to say."

"Well, I think it's really very simple," Helena responded, 'yes or no.' If the answer is no, well then we'll just agree that all that happened tonight was that you dropped me off and went on your way. But if you decide that the answer is yes, I can promise you that you won't be disappointed. I might not have a body like Brenda, but I don't have a young girl's inhibitions either."

Adam sat there for a few long moments, trying to sort out a lot of things in a very short time. Finally he looked up at Helena and said, "There was never anything wrong with your car, was there?"

"No, there wasn't," she admitted.

A few more moments passed in silence as he again considered everything she had said, admitting at the same time that the curiosity he'd put behind him really hadn't gone anywhere. If there was a downside to this, he finally said to himself , he couldn't see what it was.

"I guess I'd better call home and say that I won't be home for dinner after all," he said with a broad smile.

-=-=-=-

The only phone in the apartment was mounted on the wall in the kitchenette, and as Adam spoke into it, he felt Helena come up behind him. At first, he didn't think anything of it, assuming that she was just tossing the empty beer bottles into the recycling bin. It was only when he felt the press of her breasts against his back that he realized that she had something more in mind.

Slipping her arms around his waist, Helena ran her left hand down his leg, rubbing it against the prominence she found there. Her other hand moved upward, rubbing his chest through his shirt, tweaking his nipples until they too began to harden. It was all Adam could do to maintain his concentration and continue his conversation with his mother.

"Hmmm, very nice," Helena whispered into his ear as her tongue licked its outer edge, taking great enjoyment at how hard the young man in her arms was trying not to react as he hurried to finish his phone conversation as quickly as he could.

Continuing to grope him, Helena worked open the top of his pants, slipping her hand down beneath the waistband of his shorts. Using her fingers to stroke his highly excited flesh, it didn't take her long to bring him to the edge of arousal. Adam barely had time to stammer a quick good-bye to his mother before he expectedly lost control.

"Oh shit!" he gasped loudly, still holding the now silent receiver in his hand as he felt himself explode in her hand, his eruption filling the confines of his underwear.

Still holding herself tight against him, Helena squeezed his cock, pumping the last of his climax into her hand. Then, she pulled it up and out of his pants, raising it high enough so that she could run her tongue across her white coated palm.

"Oh yes, very nice indeed," she echoed as she swirled her tongue back into her mouth.

Letting go of him, Helena ripped off a large piece of paper towel from the countertop stand and, after running it under the faucet for a few seconds, washed herself clean.

"That was just an appetizer, lover," Helena said as she pulled him to her and kissed him, her tongue slipping just far enough into his mouth for him to give him a taste of what he'd given her. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable on the couch while I change into something a little more appropriate."

With that she slipped into the small bathroom, leaving behind a slightly stunned Adam.

-=-=-=-

Unsure exactly what comfortable entailed, Adam decided to rid himself of his sneakers and socks, as well as his Burger Barn shirt and pants. He didn't have time to wonder if he should get out of his now stained briefs because Helena reappeared from the bathroom before he could make that decision.

She had changed into a thin, almost translucent white robe, the material of which did nothing to hide her naked body beneath it. Adam couldn't help but stare at the dark outlines of her nipples pressed against the cloth, or at the thick bush of dark hair between her legs that was highlighted by the lamp on the end table.

"Is this okay?" Helena asked, her voice displaying an almost innocent quality.

"Definitely," Adam replied as she took a seat on the other side of the couch.

Helena leaned over and kissed Adam again. This time, her mouth sparkled of toothpaste and mouthwash. As she moved closer, her robe came undone just enough to give him a more unrestrictive view of the rich delights beneath. This time, her kiss was slow and soft, her lips brushing against his as she again let her tongue tease his. The kiss she got back, she thought, wasn't bad either.

"That was nice, wasn't it?" she asked as they parted.

"Yes it was," Adam agreed.

"Well then why don't you try it again?" she replied.

This time, he kissed her as she opened her mouth to fully admit his tongue. With a skill she found surprising, the younger man explored the recesses of her mouth. Another kiss followed, then a third and fourth. Each kiss more exciting than the last.

Somewhere in the middle of them, Helena again let her robe fall open, this time inviting him to let his hand slip inside. His touch against her breast was soft and warm, the tips of his fingers applying just the right amount of pressure on her nipple to produce a sensation of spreading warmth. A touch that was as stimulating to him as it was to her.

It was at that moment, with her breast resting in the palm of his hand, that Adam realized what was different about being with Helena. It wasn't just that she was so much older, although he was finding that more of a turn-on that he previously imagined. No, it was what she had said earlier.

Helena might not have been the tight package Brenda was, or even the average ones the other girls he'd dated. But what was more important, neither did she have the adolescent baggage that they carried along with them. With girls his age, even those few he'd gone all the way with, it had always been like trying to walk a minefield blindfolded. One misstep, and it could all blow up in your face.

It seemed like every girl came with a different, unwritten, set of rules. Susie might let you put your hand on her breast easily enough, but freak out if you so much as slipped a finger underneath her bra. While Kathy would let you suck on her nipples without a second thought, but then fly off the handle if you put your hand between her legs, even when the both of you where fully clothed.

No, Helena wasn't going to be anything like that. That was the message she was sending when she jerked him off while he was on the phone. Her body was totally open to him, just as his had been to her. The only rule was, was that there wasn't any rules.

Slipping out of her robe and letting it drop around her waist, Helena invited Adam to partake in an even closer examination of her breasts. An offer he was quick to take advantage of as he pressed his head between her mounds and quickly closed his mouth around her closest nipple.

"Mmmm," Helena moaned softly as she felt the wetness of his tongue against her sensitive flesh.

A sentiment Adam heartily agreed with as he sucked on the thick nipple, rubbing his fingers against the soft skin around it. He quickly moved to its twin, playing with it with equal enthusiasm. Helena responded to his efforts both verbally and physically, running her fingers through the hair on the back of his head.

Freeing one hand, Adam dropped it down between Helena's legs and ran the tips of his fingers across the thick bush that covered her sex. A bush that he was surprised to find was already damp with excitement. Something he'd not experienced with other girls.

He hesitated for a moment, but then felt Helena's hand close on top of his. She pressed his fingers inward, pushing two of them past her outer fold and deep inside of her. No further urging was needed as he eagerly began to slide them in and out of her, quickening his pace as they soon covered with her wetness.

"Oh yes, baby," Helena moaned in encouragement, "right there, just like that."

Locating her clit, Adam gently placed his thumb against it and began to massage that as well, sending a second set of delightful oscillations coursing through her body. Not content to just lay back and be a passive recipient, Helena was also busy at the moment as her hand, having again slipped past the top of his briefs, was again wrapped around his fully enlarged cock. With a practiced skill that required little conscious thought, she stroked his equally excited flesh, producing smaller versions of those same pleasing waves across his body.

"Oh yeah, baby," Helena panted, her words coming in short gasps, "faster, do it faster!"

More the manner of an order than a simple request, Adam was nevertheless quick to obey. Never had he been so focused on making a woman come, and in only a short time, he found his efforts realized as Helena's body gently quaked with a small, but pleasing climax.

"That," Helena said a long minute later as she leaned over and kissed Adam on the cheek, "was nice."

Three simple words, but they were the most rewarding that Adam had heard in a long time.

"Don't worry, honey," the black haired woman smiled as she slipped her hand once more from his pants. "I'm not going to leave you hard and dry, we're just getting started."

-=-=-=-

Adam stood up as Helena, her hand outstretched, ran her fingers across the prominent bulge in his shorts. A grin of expectation filled her face as she slipped fingers into both sides of his briefs and tugged them downward, exposing the hardness beneath.

"I do so love a hard cock," she laughed as the full seven inches of Adam's manhood came to attention.

Her left hand closed once more on his cock, fingers again stroking the sensitive flesh. At the same time, Helena moved her head forward and, in a single fluid motion, closed her lips around his thickness, taking him deep into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Adam gasped as he felt the sweet wetness of her mouth engulf him.

With her fingers holding him firmly, Helena ran her tongue up and down the length of his cock, pausing at the crown to run the underside of her tongue over it, then rolling it around so that she could take its entirety into her mouth once more. Her free hand cupped his balls, softly rubbing the equally receptive skin, playing with them as she licked her way down there. Then she would reverse herself and start all over again.

It didn't take Adam more than twenty seconds of Helena's talented cocksucking to realize the difference between having it done by a girl who was only being indulgent and a woman who truly loved it. Especially this woman. The soaring sensations she was producing around his cock could only be described as pure joy wrapped in velvet. It was a description he'd once read somewhere but never fully understood. Yet, at this moment, it seemed perfectly appropriate.

No less than four times, Helena brought him to the very edge of orgasm, only to back down at the last possible second. An act that was, for Adam at least, both excruciating and exhilarating at the same time. Then, just as he was bracing for a fifth repetition, she unexpectedly released her hold on his hardness and let it slip from her mouth.

"Did you like the way my mouth felt on your cock?" she asked rhetorically as she planted one last kiss on the head of it.

At least Adam assumed it had been a rhetorical question. After all, what guy in his right mind was ever going to say no to a question like that.

"Well as much as I love sucking cock," Helena giggled, "there are some things that I love even more."

Guiding Adam back onto the couch, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply, her tongue surging inward. Adam responded, his hands coming up again to cup her small breasts as she climbed even closer. His mouth again quickly south out her nipples, closing in turn around their hard thickness. Skillfully he swirled the tip of his tongue around the small stubs, alternating between soft kisses and gentle bites. Helena's mounds were smaller than most of the girls he dated, but he had quickly discovered they were no less enjoyable,

"Oh yes, just like that," Helena purred, arching her back to give him even easier access.

Alternating between her petite globes, Adam continued to cover them with kisses and long, sensual licks, leaving a wet trail across each breast and the rich valley between them. Helena's hands rested at the base of his neck, massaging that and helping to guide his direction.

Then, lifting her legs and climbing higher on the couch, Helena rested one knee on the back of the sofa and stretched out so that her now saturated sex rested only inches from the Adam's face. It only took the slightest of moments on his part to close that distance.

With an enthusiasm as eager as Helena's had been, Adam pressed deep into her core, sliding his tongue to and fro across the breath of the pussy like a swordsman of old. With her hands resting on each side of her sex, parting the way, he quickly located her clit and wrapped his tongue around it like a priceless pearl. In no time, he resurrected the feelings his fingers had helped produce earlier.

"Oh yea, Adam baby, lick that pussy, suck on my clit, I love it," Helena urged him as she rocked back and forth, drawing him deeper inside her. "Get it good and wet for that big, hard cock!"

Adam might not have had a lot of experience at pussylicking, but he did have an immense desire to please. And crude as his technique might have been, he was getting the immediate job done. For a fleeting moment, Helena considered that with some patient tutoring, the boy might have the potential to become a first class cunnilingust. But patience wasn't on her agenda tonight and that thought was tossed aside.

As she stood up on the couch, Helena turned so that she was now directly above Adam, her back to him. Carefully she lowered herself, dropping down until her pussy rested directly over his cock. With Adam holding the base of it to keep it straight, Helena dropped just a little lower and pressed the head of his cock inside her, only going so far as to be sure he was firmly ensnared.

She paused a moment, looking deep into his wanting eyes. The desire between her legs flared in intensity as she saw the hunger reflected there.

Dropping an inch, she eased his cockhead further inside her. It slid in effortlessly, her excitement and Adam's efforts having paved the way. Then, in a quick, sudden motion, she dropped all the way and took him totally within her.

Adam cried out at the sudden envelopment of his manhood, a smile of immense satisfaction on his face. Bracing her hands against the back if the couch, Helena began to rise and drop with increasing frequency. Faster and faster she pumped his cock, drawing it deeper inside her.

Having replaced Helena's hands with his own, Adam massaged the outer folds of her pussy even as he filled her with his hardness. In the recesses of his mind, Adam could almost imagine that this was indeed his first time. That those two high school girls or the woman at the bachelor party hadn't ever existed. But even if they had, which of course they did, nothing he'd felt with any of them came close to matching what he was experiencing now. If Helena's mouth around his cock had been undefined joy, then the warmth of her sugar walls around him left no words left to describe it.

Yet, as Helena had thought before, Adam realized now. This was a time for action, not for deep thought. There would be plenty of time to sort it all out later. As hard as he could, as fast as he could, he thrust his cock into Helena, each stroke met by an every-increasing volume of appreciative moans. He was on fire, and so was she.

Content to let Helena control the pace, Adam moved his hands up to her breasts, taking a firm hold. Playfully he ran his fingers across her mounds, rubbing her nipples and squeezing them between his fingers. Kissing her neck, he drew her attention just long enough for her to turn her head so he could meet her lips as well.

Fully comfortable with Adam inside of her, Helena began to gyrate in a powerful back and forth motion, as well as up and down. There was no doubt in Adam that she was totally in control. Faster she moved, total rapture evident in her face. It was all he could do to just try and keep up as he lifted his body in response to her actions, pushing up into her as she brought her body down onto his.

Oh God Adam, fuck me," she cried out yet again. "Give me that hard cock. Fuck me harder!"

Both of their bodies were a blur of motion, sweat dripping down their backs as the most basic of animal urges took control. This wasn't lovemaking, and they both knew it. It was fucking pure and simple.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers