Silk and Cotton Ch. 01

Story Info
Sharing each other's wife's panties.
4.3k words
4.49
21.6k
35

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

A panty fetish story

Not my usual theme or interest but I have tried to capture some of the excitement of the fetish as a couple of blokes explore their kinks.

Chapter 1

Not an unusual sight in a suburban street early in the morning. Men and sometimes women putting the bins out to be collected. The ubiquitous 'wheely' bins. Ugly items compared to the old galvanised dustbins - not that they were a thing of beauty! Wheely bins -- a bother to store and an eyesore if needing to sit at the front of a house. Worse still with the introduction of separate bins for recycling and non-recycling; perhaps even another to store somewhere for garden waste. Clutter in front of houses to add to the clutter of speed signs and the like in the street.

Ugly bins set out haphazardly for collection on set days - black or is it blue, green or brown this week? Bins with badly painted house numbers upon them or else speed signs in profusion affixed to the plastic.

Not an obvious time for a social meeting but on one particular Thursday, Alan met his neighbour Dave as they wheeled out their recycling bins. It was that alternate Thursday. Recycling not Rubbish. They were both a bit late. In their street the dustmen came early, their jolly shouting perhaps acting as an alarm clock for some.

Two men in pyjamas and not even dressing gowns. It was early and they had both forgotten it was Thursday, or at least that the bins needed to go out.

"Forgot again!" said Dave conversationally after 'good morning.' The two men stood for a moment taking in the day. They had pushed the bins out beyond the bushes at the front of their gardens. "I was emailing when it suddenly dawned on me. Should email myself or get a friend..."

"I was busy fucking the wife when I remembered. Haven't finished actually." Somewhat of an unexpected admission. Something usually kept private on a 'need to know' basis. Reasonably, Dave did not need to know!

Dave started. "So, I can see!" Alan's cock has slipped out of his cotton pyjamas and, half hard, was right there.

"Sorry!"

But Dave had caught a hint upon the slight breeze, that wonderful scent of woman and sex and said so.

"Sorry again," said Alan.

"I'm not! What reminded you - about the bins?"

Alan laughed and looked up at his bedroom window. "I slipped out and Megan said I'd better put it back in. In! And it dropped into my mind that I hadn't put the bin out. 'Fuck! The bins!' I said, and Megan said, 'fuck the bins!' She does not like to be interrupted. But here I am. I couldn't not. It's so full."

"Unlike Megan!"

"She will be."

"Might I have another sniff before you go back?"

"Really?"

"Yes, please! I so caught the scent of woman!"

An unusual - more than unusual request but Alan moved his pyjamas aside and a rather stiffer cock appeared. Dave looked furtively up and down the road and dropped down close to the swollen penis and breathed deeply. He could see it was even wet - wet from Megan. The temptation to taste was almost too great. Not that he made a habit of sucking friends' or neighbours' cocks. But when would he have another chance to taste Megan. Lovely Megan. His nose was very close. So tempting to have just a little lick. A temptation resisted. Dave stood and in the nature of pyjamas with no fly buttons, his now erect cock swung out. The two erections were inches apart. It was a very odd situation. Very odd and completely out of the blue.

"Oh!" said Alan. "Your cock too."

"You know," said Dave, "I think I'll go and see if Jenny's in the mood. I certainly am now!"

"I can see. Yeah, I'm keen to get back."

It was impulsive, quite not what they would either have expected but they both did it. A small movement from both, but enough for both cockheads to touch. "Have a good one!"

And they both did. Wet vaginas were duly plumbed, and penises spurted, eventually. And when the two men met later over the back garden fence, coffee in hand, with their now duly fucked wives gone off for their day, they talked about it. And the talk led to what their wives smelt and tasted like.

"I did like smelling Megan on you this morning. You know, Alan, I was almost tempted to taste."

"What, lick my cock!"

"Sorry Alan. Sorry if I spoke too much, but, yeah!"

"I might have punched you!"

"Yeah, it was a surprising thought, but the scent... it just hit me."

"I wouldn't mind smelling Jenny in return."

"Well... I haven't had a shower yet..."

There was silence. And then Alan said, "nor have I."

It was suddenly obvious to both that they were about to do something which, when they awoke that morning, they had not dreamt of.

Between the two of them a garden fence, one increasingly in need of repair. There was hole in it, a hole just below waist height.

"Do you really want to... to smell Jenny?"

"I wouldn't... I wouldn't mind. It's a bit..."

"Well, if I'd finger fucked her then you could sniff my hand but... do you really want to - she does smell so good."

It was such a thing he had never done. Slowly Dave undid his belt and opened his jeans. Carefully he leant forward and poked his penis and balls through the hole in the fence. It was somewhat impersonal - for him - he couldn't see his penis. It was poked through and out of sight - to him. He looked at Alan, "There you are. Take a sniff."

Slowly Alan lowered himself down and Dave stood there looking out over his neighbour's garden. Alan certainly had a better ornamental pool than he did. Strange to know his neighbour was now looking right at his 'equipment.' His eyes widened as he felt his limp cock being lifted. He had only meant Alan to have a sniff of Jenny, perhaps Dave was simply lifting it to his nose. Dave felt, though, his foreskin being rolled back. It would still be a little wet there, perhaps the scent was stronger.

He had been tempted to taste. Would Alan? It wouldn't just be tasting Jenny but his own cum too. Surely, though, the man would not do that. Dave did not move but just stood staring out over his neighbour's garden almost bracing himself against the sudden feel of lips and a tongue - and a beard. It was not as if he was unused to having his cock sucked. Jenny did that a lot - but the thought of Alan not so good. Not good but he knew he was erecting, his penis growing right into Alan's face. He could not help it. It was a sexual situation - if an unusual one. And he was about to take in Megan's scent again. It aroused him.

There was no touch beyond the fingers holding him. Was his neighbour simply sniffing or was his tongue extended or mouth open, wanting to taste?

Slowly Alan rose, drawing himself up to his full height and looking at Dave across the fence. "Jenny does smell so good, Dave. And I didn't expect that - though I suppose I should have - you erecting in my hand. I've only ever erected myself. Your turn."

Dave pulled himself back through the hole in the fence and lowered himself to a crouch. Before him, the hole in the dark brown fencing and through it came Alan's penis. Turgid like his own had become, wavering a little as the pink knob eased through; the swollen ridge below supporting it, so it reared up above the horizontal. With his fingers Alan eased his balls through as well. Unnecessary but Dave had done that. He had pushed the whole package through, and Alan was now doing the same, his testicles hanging pink and hairy down over the old wood. A contrast of light and dark, hard and soft.

Dave knew the term 'glory hole,' had seen pictures of men poking their cocks through holes in partitions and walls. It had not excited him, yet this was just what Alan and he were doing. But not to be sucked. No! To sniff the feminine aroma upon their recently used organs. He leant forward bringing his nose to within millimetres of his neighbour's knob. He could almost feel the warmth. It made Megan's scent rise to his nostrils the stronger. Below him his penis felt hard and excited.

Whether Alan had felt the urge or not, Dave certainly did. The scent not quite intoxicating - that was too strong a word - but most certainly arousing. He wanted to do more. He really did want to taste. He opened his mouth knowing his neighbour could not see and almost wrapped his lips around the swollen knob, wanting to taste Megan, not caring that he would be sucking cock. He did not actually touch but wondered if Alan could feel his breath upon his penis and know what he was thinking.

"Thanks, Alan. So good. As good as this morning by the road. Made me feel really... you know; and I was only fucking Jenny less than an hour ago and already..."

"Me too. I thought it a bit odd you smelling my cock this morning but... I can't help agreeing. Lovely to take a deep draught of Jenny's scent upon your cock." He looked away. "I rather wanted to taste as well but..."

"Cock and cum?"

"Yeah, never seen me as a cocksucker."

"Me neither."

"And as for another man's cum. Of course, I've tried my own, even gone down on Megan after I'd..."

"Yeah. Same here. Another man's cum... well, yours to be specific." He paused. "I don't know. I think if it was the chance to taste Jenny right from her, may I say lips... I mean putting my tongue right in... I think I could put up with..." He shrugged his shoulders, "Go with the thought of... what do they call it, your cream pie." His face broke into a broad grin, "A bit of creamy dressing eh? A little seasoning, salty seasoning. If I put it like that it doesn't sound too bad does it?"

Alan shook his head. The thought of delving between Jenny's legs more than pleasing. Getting stuck in. Dave's cum or no cum. Lap, lap, lap!

Their cocks were still standing from their open trousers as they talked across the fence. Still turgid.

"Jenny isn't by any chance a deep sleeper."

"Why?"

"Just a thought."

"Oh, I get it. You're imagining coming round after I've fucked her, and she's gone off to sleep. That'd be just so... And I get to do the same in return. I can't say I wouldn't mind. You meeting me at your door and taking me up to your bedroom. What does Megan wear in bed? I like the idea of a silk nightie. Do I get to roll it up or do you? Do you spread her legs for me, or do I open them? That rush of warm scent. Is her hair there as dark as on her head, Alan?"

"A little lighter and certainly plentiful."

"Oh good. The razor has been kept away. I suppose your cum will be there, running thick from her hole."

"Well, she wouldn't be all wet and fragrant if I hadn't!"

"I'd do it, Alan. The thought, all that hot wetness."

"And I do the same to Jenny another night." He raised his eyebrows.

"Of course, Alan. Be my guest - and Jenny is as fair down there as she is on her head. Tidied but furry. Nice and springy."

"Have you a photo?"

But neither had photos to hand, even holiday photos to exchange. Neither was going to see the other's wife's pubic hair - and more - any time soon. Nor were they going to be burying their faces in the other man's wife's quim. They were happy to reveal a lot about their wives but, alas, that included they were not deep sleepers. The girls did not go 'out for the count' and staying that way until the next morning, allowing all sorts of male fantasies to be performed in and upon their bodies whilst far away in the 'Land of Nod.'

The men could fantasise about that as they stood either side of the fence and neither could see if the other was wanking without peering over and down. They did not do that, did not 'peer,' because it seemed impolite to look - but, both were stroking. They veered off from talking about Megan and Jenny to young Chrissie a few doors down. They could hear her in her garden, though not see her. It prompted Dave to make some comment about how enjoyable it would be to visit her if she slept absurdly soundly - and her parents and siblings were 'away.' It was rather pleasant to imagine creeping in upon her, the two men together. So much the male fantasy of having a sleeping girl at their disposal to play with her unresisting body. To undress her - they imagined cotton pyjamas; to examine her, they imagined their pleasure at finding her rather wet, and realising she had been playing with her hairbrush handle before sleep; they imagined their delight at finding her hole not tight and virginal but pleasingly eased, no doubt by the hairbrush. They certainly imagined smelling her young girl scent all over the handle.

"I might not want to suck your cock, Alan, but I'd be happy to suck that plastic handle!"

But there would be her sex all open for the feasting - and they certainly discussed that. No real need to suck a plastic handle, any more than a need to suck each other's wet cock if they could go directly to the wet pudenda.

They talked of sucking her young breasts, resting their penises upon her lips, even better if they were a little open - or more.

"Lip gloss!" said Alan.

"You do the top lip and I'll apply to the lower!" The men leant upon the fence despite its precarious nature, one hand each resting on the wood. Their other hands were not to be seen.

Cunnilingus featured strongly for the next couple of minutes. A rather detailed description of what they would like to do.

And would they fuck her? Where the hairbrush handle had gone, they both agreed, they should follow. Had they remembered the condoms?

"Would we want to cum inside or upon her body?"

"Best to keep our stuff away from her sex - though the thought of leaving some matted in her pubic hair..."

"Nice. Spurting all over her mound and little slit."

"Then tidy her up - mostly - and creep away. Shall we take a souvenir?"

"The hairbrush?"

"No, her knickers discarded on the chair."

"Still warm and scented. Need a pair each really... talking of which, I'm feeling like a wank and I just wonder if..."

Alan looked at Dave and Dave looked at Alan. Talk of Chrissie's imagined panties took them rather easily to another idea...

"You'd like to borrow a pair of Jenny's panties?"

The two men stood looking at each other across the fence. They knew each other's mind. Great minds think alike - perhaps. Doing up their belts as they each walked back to their respective houses both could see the other's penis hard and upright sticking out of their flies. They were no different when each returned clutching a scrap of material - from their laundry baskets.

A strange ritual exchange across the fence. "I'll bring them back," said in unison. Both men then disappearing up to their respective bedrooms, shedding clothes and lying upon the sheets where barely an hour ago they had been maritally fucking; their thoughts now not upon their own but another's wife; stark naked on their own double bed, not a stitch on but clutched in their fists a scrap of clothing which was not their own wife's property. Lying there with their erections so hard; each then relaxed his fingers and looked at the underwear. Jenny's a pair of cotton briefs in a pretty chalk blue with little white flowers and a thin white border; Megan's silk, French knickers, so light and floaty, in a dark red. The two men lay staring at them and then each simply draped them over their faces. So strange their actions exactly the same and almost to the second. Each breathed deeply through his nose taking in the scent, the better for the material having been warmed by their hands; the material rather cutting out the light; each of them lying there, face under the soft stuff as their hands reached downwards and they imagined.

Lovely to lie, rather quietly, with the scent of their neighbours so in their nostrils; so arousing - quite remarkable how powerful is the sense of smell; the men imagining Jenny and Megan hovering above them, thighs spread and knees either side of their heads; soft, wet, so scented flesh just hanging above them, open, perhaps quivering and ready to be lowered. Maybe the girls would drip, perfumed liquid dropping upon their faces, into their mouths. As one the two men opened their mouths and extended their tongues touching the material, stroking cotton and silk with their tongues.

It was Dave more than Alan, who imagined knickers being stuffed into his mouth. His thought of Megan, Alan's wife, stuffing her silk knickers into his mouth, gagging him, preventing protest; perhaps he had been tied to the bed - by Jenny or even Alan - so Megan could have her way with him, force him to have sexual intercourse. His lips scrabbled as he tried to pull the silk into his mouth, not just taking in Megan's scent but her taste as well, imagining her lowering her so wet quim onto his helpless but so hard cock, taking him as he struggled to resist.

Alan, in his own room, had put Jenny's cotton knickers over his head, was right inside them stretching them, very much imagining himself between her thighs, her scent would be even stronger. How he wanted to do that, bury his face in Dave's wife's wetness; perhaps even the wetter from Dave's semen dripping from her, the product of their sexual activity. His hand was moving his foreskin enthusiastically imagining. Suddenly he stopped. Almost he had come.

Both men had almost come, but now, as if telepathically connected, they both removed the knickers from their mouths and faces and slowly lowered them downwards towards their penises. Soft cotton to sheath Alan's curving cock; exotic silk to be wrapped around Dave's very firm ruler straight penis. Feminine undergarments as a masturbatory aid - perhaps the most popular masturbatory aid across the world, after the hand!

Softly wrapped, the twin penises now untouched by hand, were exercised once more; swollen penile knobs appearing and disappearing within folds of female frippery. Should they - they were both thinking it - should they come into the borrowed underwear? It just seemed so the right thing - at the time. Not merely to use as a stroking aid but to deposit in and maybe through the material. A connection with the woman - and, yes, imagining actually inseminating the neighbour's wife. Dave moved the red silk, pressing it close around his knob and shaft so it was moulded by the material, his so familiar cock's shape, even the swollen veins and certainly the flare of his corona, perfectly shaped in silk as if within a tight condom - a condom without a teat. Already seeping through the thin material, he could see his pre-cum forming a wet patch, darkening the silk, at his knob end. It would leave a white mark when it dried. He stroked the silk with his fingers, running them along the sensitive shape of his erection, stroking his knob through the silk. He was very close. Didn't his cock look so fine in Megan's silk - how much better if it was tucked up one silken leg whilst she was wearing them and into her hot wetness. It was going to happen - he tugged the silk harder against himself, the red material tight over his knob.

Next door, feet away through brick and plaster Alan was holding his curving cock up into the air; it was clutched tightly within Jenny's cotton panties and his fist, the opening of his pink and full glans just appearing out of the blue fabric, sort of winking at him before disappearing again. He too was close to coming, his thighs spread wide and one part of the pair of panties even fluttering against his balls as he wanked with enthusiasm. He was thinking - imagining - it was Jenny doing the wanking; insisting she wasn't really having sexual relations with him if she didn't touch his cock but used her warm panties against it. Alan had imagined her reaching up into her skirt and bringing them out for that very purpose. Telling him to lie down and she would 'help him' get rid of his 'nasty swelling.' The feel of warm cotton, warm from her body, perhaps even damp - from arousal, yes, that was best - and perhaps from Dave doing his marital duty or simply with her 'wee.' All exciting, all in his mind. He closed his eyes tight shut and imagined himself being taken over the edge by Jenny - as it happened for real.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12