Silk and Cotton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two men ejaculating. They were not to know it, but the two neighbours came at the same moment, yet in different ways - somewhat different ways, the mechanics were very much the same! Dave staring at his penis; staring at its shape so stretching the red silk, mere light stroking of his penis through the silk with his fingers, as he felt the building of the orgasm; staring as the dark red patch on the silk covering the end of his penis when, all of a sudden, the patch widened as creamy semen was forced through the material, bubbling up with each successive pulse of his ejaculation, the restraint of the silk and the touch of it pressed hard down on his so sensitive opening was almost painful.

Next door Alan's penis was anything but restrained and his hand movement upon the cotton not at all light. He did not see, for his eyes were screwed tight shut, but from the end of his knob, poking out of the blue cotton, and vertically up into the air shot blast after blast of his white semen; unlike Alan's ejaculation it did not touch the cotton at all, still less was it in any way forced through the material - but what goes up must come down and the cotton was showered in falling cum. Not one drop fell upon Alan, all neatly fell upon the chalk blue cotton - big splashes of white cum amidst the pretty little white flowers.

Two pairs of very much messed up knickers. Two pairs very much in need of a wash.

It was two fully dressed men who met each other over the garden fence a little later. Two rather sheepish men who handed across little screwed up balls of fabric to each other.

"Sorry," said Dave, "I sort of got carried away. Made a bit of a mess. Perhaps I should have washed them first." The cotton was wet to the touch in his hand. He saw Alan hesitate as he reached out to take the silk knickers. But Dave was so relieved to find Jenny's cotton panties were as soaked as Megan's knickers. He could feel them wet in his hand. "I wasn't the only one then."

"Yeah, I... um... got carried away. So good to, um..."

"Me too. I enjoyed my..."

Not so easy for men to talk about such things particularly when the arousal and interest in sex has been, for a while, dissipated by sexual release.

"It was a good wank. Thanks!"

"Perhaps we might..."

"Again?"

Neither men thought anything of throwing the screwed-up underwear in the linen baskets, though they were careful not to leave them on top. It was a mistake.

"Have you been...?" Only that evening was Alan confronted by Megan holding a pair of her red silk knickers, unfolded and there, inches from his face. Upon, indeed through the material a very wet patch, somewhat more than merely damp. Glutinous indeed.

Sheepish was not the word for how he looked. What to say? Megan said it for him.

"You wanker! Really. Well, I hope the stain will come out. You can wash them now. The sink's over there and it's a cool and gentle wash. The hand wash detergent. Yes, under the sink."

The knickers were thrust into his hand and Alan found himself standing at the sink carefully washing his friend's semen from his wife's knickers. It was worse for Dave.

"Have you been wanking with my knickers?" The pretty chalk blue cotton was held out in front of his face. just as Megan had held her knickers for Alan. "Really, Dave. Do you know what you do with a puppy who does something he shouldn't in the wrong place? Rub its nose in it."

And she did that to Dave. Perhaps bad enough if it had been his own wet semen - but it was not! Not at all. Not one drop or splurge. He too had to stand at the sink. A cool wash not needed for cotton. Jenny stood almost over him, not letting him wipe the wetness of his friend from his face. And the taste of Alan's cum was in his mouth. Next time they would wash and dry the knickers after... Alan knew he wanted to borrow Megan's knickers again. He was sure Alan would want to borrow Jenny's a second time. But it needed to be kept secret from Jenny and Megan.

12