Silk and Cotton Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharing each other's wife's panties & more.
4.3k words
4.6
10.6k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

"She found them -- saw they'd been heavily spermed. I was in a bit of trouble. Megan made me wash them. You hadn't half unloaded in them, Dave. Thought you said you'd come inside Jenny just before. Didn't look much like it, not having to rub it off into the soapy water."

"Was she cross? Jenny was."

"Sexual relations have not resumed and... Oh, so Jenny too?"

"Yeah, soon as she went to get a load of washing. Thrust right under... she pushed them in my face..." There was a pause. "Right in my face. You'd come a lot. Half of it ended up on my face and... um... mouth. And, yeah, I had to wash them by hand too. Sex seems off my menu too, at present."

"Oh, sorry. Been three days without..."

"Don't I know it."

"Fancy a coffee?"

Dave walked back into his house, picked up his house keys and a few other things and walked out of his front door and around to Alan's.

"I brought some biscuits." The two men sat with mugs of coffee talking about this and that. It was a funny life they agreed. Not exactly house husbands but certainly it was the women who went out to work. Not that the men were gentlemen of leisure or unemployed. They both simply worked from home and worked jolly hard. Indeed, both were half-way through a day's work having each risen early and got on with it.

"Found it so tempting to have an early wank this morning, but I was hoping Megan might relent and I'd be called back into the bedroom in that little girl voice she uses. Hadn't got dressed in hope."

"No luck, Alan?"

"Not a bit of it. Still I got a lot of work done which I wouldn't have done if I'd been looking at pictures."

"Girls in underwear?"

"Probably. Girls in underwear with cocks pushed up inside their brassieres."

"Tit fucking!"

"Girls with cocks tucked inside their knickers or them pulled aside to allow the cock access."

"Knickers with sperm liberally spread!"

"Wet with the deposit and wet from the girl!"

"Yeah!" The two men looked at each other. There was no need to ask if the other was worked up. Their jeans bulged as if each had a banana stuffed down behind the brass zip.

"Such a bugger Megan going on strike -- and Jenny. Would it be too awful, Alan, had you been fucking Megan for me to ask you to get your cock out so I could have a sniff. I like the idea of knowing just where it's been."

"Me too, Dave, me too. But it hasn't!"

"Thursday last. Your cock straight from Megan, still warm from her, wet from her. I think, if you don't mind me saying so, that'd be what I'd really like. Straight from her and into my mouth -- if I couldn't bury my face between her thighs that is. Sorry Alan, a bit too revealing but Megan smells so good."

"Shall I go and see what I can find in the laundry basket. We can do some washing later! And we better had do some washing!"

Slowly Dave drew a scrap of cotton from his jeans pocket. It was not his handkerchief, not a big red spotted bandana or crisp white square with an embroidered 'D' for 'Dave' upon it but pink cotton with little scarlet hearts all over it. He smiled as he saw Alan swallow. "Not a lot to these, Alan, do you think there's enough cotton there to soak up your cum?"

"I don't think so, I haven't come for days and there's sure to be lots. Sure to be! Wouldn't Jenny be cross if she knew. And not your cum but mine, to boot. Still, if we wash. Come on, let's look in the laundry basket."

An unusual sight. Two men standing over a laundry basket and rifling through shirts, socks and underwear. Alan laying out upon the bed three pairs of knickers. A silk pair matching the recently washed red pair only in a lime green, a cotton pair of briefs not dissimilar to Jenny's pair only not pink with hearts but striped blue and white cotton and a lacy pair of high leg knickers in as straw yellow.

"You can't mess them all up Dave! Megan would suspect something if she found no knickers in the basket. I can't see her counting otherwise! The cotton pair would be best I suppose. Cotton good to suck up all our pent-up cum."

"Mmmm suck. Wouldn't that be good."

"Can't see Megan agreeing to that. Sucking you off, Dave."

"No, can't see Jenny either. Swopping wouldn't be her thing. Would you mind Megan sucking my dick, Alan?"

"Nope."

"Fucking her?"

There was hesitation, "Not sure, Dave. Not sure. Not going to happen anyway. What do you want to do? Take Megan's knickers home for a wank or shall we watch something interesting on my PC whilst we sniff and wank. Terrible isn't it?"

The men's bulging jeans very much said otherwise. Both anxious to get their cocks out and have a stroke -- with soft cotton knickers.

In the event they went back downstairs. The big TV easily Bluetoothed to the PC, the big screen enhancing what they were about to watch. Best to watch big girls -- big!

"I don't think I'll bother with the curtains. Pretty bright outside. Nobody's going to see in from the road. Get your cock out, Dave."

An unbuckling of belt, an opening of brass button and fly and out it came, long and straight, and firmly erect. Alan dropped the pair of striped panties across it. "There you are!"

Left lying upon an arm of the settee the pink cotton panties with the red hearts. Alan moved towards them.

"Pick them up with your cock, Alan!"

Another unzipping of a fly and out came Alan's curving penis. A careful probing and sliding, without touching panties or cock with his hands, he did what Dave told him to do and lifted the panties up.

"Well done!"

Two men with cocks exposed but almost modestly hidden by pairs of women's knickers. Outside in the street young Chrissie from a few doors down walked past, not in her pyjamas as they had been imagining a few days before but in a neat blue pleated skirt, white socks and blouse. Both men's eyes followed her bare legs and moving bottom, two men with erections and thoughts of sex. She did not look in across the front garden and with the bright light would not have seen within, would not have seen the two men, one standing, one sitting with, rather strangely, pairs of women's panties in 'strategic' places. Young Chrissie did not think of them or women's knickers, but the men were thinking of hers. What was she wearing -- or perhaps nothing at all. A young girl going 'commando' in the street.

Alan sat down next to Dave and switched on the big TV with the remote. Blue toothed from the PC a dubious film. Two just so pretty Indian girls in lingerie, their rounded breasts supported by brassieres that cupped underneath but left their nipples, their brown nipples, very much revealed, crotchless knickers and suspender belts supporting the legs of white silk stockings. White lingerie against brown skin. Such a delightful contrast. The girls kissed, dark eyes fluttering. A lesbian scene until a rather large cock pushed between their faces, its head coming out between them and pointing straight at the camera.

"Phew! Pretty lasses."

"Big cock!"

Under the cover of soft cotton their own not too small at all penises reared. Sexual stimulation coming big time. In the air not so much the scent of female pudenda but male sweat, like in a changing room.

It was when the man, penis erect and pointing went down on the girls that the two men raised the panties to their faces. The man on the screen opening the girls' legs, crotchless the white material merely framed the open and dark-haired quims, the wet pink feminine membranes revealed to the camera as the man lowered his head downwards. A posed shot of him taking in the perfume of one before his tongue extended and he took a tentative lick.

A deep drawing in of breath from Dave causing Alan to look. Dave was sitting there staring, his hand half raised with Megan's knickers now lifted from his revealed and hard penis. His tongue came out mirroring the man on the screen and he brought the cotton up and sniffed.

"Megan -- not the girl!" said Alan.

"I know, so good; do you think she smells of curry?"

"Who knows -- but I wish we could find out, join the man. Three to two would work! Big cock or not, he's a bit outnumbered."

No delightfully exotic Indian girls there in the lounge, just the two of them, a video, and the olfactory pleasure of scented knickers. The two men watched as they held the cotton to their noses, tongues occasionally extending to touch -- that is before they began sucking upon the material. Of course, hands reached downwards and stroked cocks. How could they not when they watched the young man on the screen's rock-hard penis push between first one and then the other pair of crotchless panties into each girl's so inviting vagina, servicing them both. How could they not with the scent of the other man's wife in their heads?

"Who do you think he'll come in?"

"Most likely he'll cum across their faces. That's what the girls seem to like in these films. Well, OK, it's what we men like to see. The 'money shot,' not that I don't like to see a 'cream pie.' You?"

"Yeah, I like to see it on the girl's tummy or boobs but 'cream pies' good. I could lick the girl even after he'd cum in her." Alan turned to his friend. "If offered I'd be happy to go down on Jenny straight after you'd cum in her. How about that for a revalation? What about you with Megan?"

Dave grinned, "Not been my thing so much as you, as I said the other day but, hey, faced with the choice no Megan or Megan all sloppy with your stuff..." He leant towards his friend, looking downwards at his cock, "doesn't look too bad now, does it?" Alan's penis was betraying his excitement, there was a welling up of pre cum upon his knob. "And, actually, I've already tasted you Alan -- which is more than you've done me -- mind you that was cold on Jenny's knickers when she thrust them in my face. Splat! Better to have it all hot, fresh from your cock, dripping from Megan's quim. I wish I could see, not just smell it."

"Sorry, no photos. Otherwise, not sure how to arrange that. Can't think how to arrange for you to spy. Not as if we've got some sort of balcony with a slatted floor you could look up her skirt from underneath or something. If we fucked in the garden -- though I'd feel pretty weird knowing you were watching!"

"Looking through that hole in our fence at you both. Perhaps you might get up from Megan leaving her with thighs wide and the sun shining right down on her, her wet and open quim. Me seeing everything."

"And why would I do that. What do I tell Megan?"

"Oh, say you need to take a leak but instead," Dave was looking at Alan's cock rather than the TV screen, "you push your cock through the hole in the fence right into my mouth."

"You'd like that? Me taking a leak?"

"No, you idiot -- and you know it! You bet I'd like to suck your cock all wet and fragrant, fresh from Megan, pushed into my mouth. Let me suck!"

Dave's eyes widened as his hand moved his foreskin up and down, "Oh, Alan, I'm going to cum!" Down came the striped blue and white cotton panties, down to be wrapped at speed around his cock and then the man's body was jerking as his hand stroked at speed through the cotton.

Alan watched, could even see a darkening of the material where Dave's ejaculation was showing through as he came. He found it exciting seeing his friend cumming, ejaculating into his own wife's knickers. His fingers kept wanking his own cock as he held Jenny's pink knickers to his nose.

"A good one?"

"A bit unexpected. Too soon but, yeah, think I've quite filled Megan's panties!" He opened them in his hand a little. He had indeed filled them. "Sorry, bit leaves you on your own. It was the thought of your cock so wet, so hot with Megan's wetness. Sucking your cock second best to sucking Megan directly." He sat there lost in thought for a few moments. "Suppose I should return the favour, Alan, but can't see Jenny wanting to fuck outside -- here anyway."

"Here?"

"Well, on holiday we've done it outside a few times. Actually, Alan, I've some photos going back a few years. Least I think I have if I haven't lost them. Might be on that old PC in the loft. Better wipe the hard drive before it goes to the tip! I'll have a look. No, can't see us in the garden but, hey, not that we've done that, really, but say we played some tying up games. How'd you like that. Jenny tied to the bed and blindfolded. You'd have to be so quiet creeping up the stairs." He leant forward conspiratorially, "And there she is, in all her loveliness, arms and legs spread, nipples hard and her fur and sex all for you to see. Perhaps a pillow under her bottom raising her hips and furry mound upwards."

Alan's eyes were bright at the thought, the penis in his hand swollen and leaking. He had already brought Jenny's panties down and placed them under his cock. Dave could already see a few droplets of semen splashed from his knob as Alan wanked.

"Go on!" said Alan, "do I get my cock out?"

"You're not fucking my wife. That's a bit too far."

"Not even a little feel, a little slide in and out just to wet it?"

"No, I'd rather not, but no reason why you can't get your cock out. Hey, why are you even dressed? I wouldn't be after all. Why don't you imagine you've left all your clothes downstairs?"

"Two naked..."

"And erect..."

"men and one woman naked. How we'd like to be with young Chrissie. But a thought for another time."

"Yeah, Alan, good thought though! I've been down on her so it's now your turn."

"But she'd feel my beard and perhaps especially moustache!"

"Oh yeah, didn't think of that."

"She wouldn't notice the difference with our penises!"

"I said no!"

"It's only fantasy."

"I suppose so."

"I could suck your wet cock fresh from Jenny whilst I fuck her. Go on let me. It's only fantasy. Almost as good as I get both to taste her and fuck her. The idea!" His hand betrayed his enthusiasm.

"But don't come in Jenny otherwise I can't afterwards. She'd smell a rat if I seemingly re-entered and came twice!"

"Too late, Dave." And it was. Out of the end of Alan's cock came white fluid, a small spurt out onto the pink knickers, splashing onto the little red hearts; closely followed by a large splurge deluging the hearts. Unlike Dave's ejaculation which had been hidden in Morgan's knickers, this one was out in the open. Dave saw the sudden spurting. Alan grabbed at the panties bringing them around his cock and finished his orgasm wanking with and into them.

"Sorry Dave -- well, I mean, sorry Jenny!" gasped Alan, letting the panties fall away revealing both cock and material liberally spread with the product of his orgasm, his erection lying there amongst the hearts. "I came where I shouldn't!"

Outside in the street pedestrians passed by unaware of just what had happened within the room. Would they have wanted to know anyway -- most likely not!

"Good?"

"Very good. Sorry, the idea. I just... it caught me. Phew. Apologies for fucking Jenny in my mind." He looked down at what he had done. "Suppose we'd better put the washing machine on."

And so, later in the day, a pair of blue and white striped panties was handed across the fence and two pairs of knickers, one pink and one blue and white, were dropped back into linen baskets. Two pairs of freshly laundered knickers which should really have gone into knicker drawers and did not at all need to be washed again, were scrumpled up and carefully placed under shirts so that the woman of the house did not at all suspect how her discarded garments were being used. And being used they were!

Thursday morning came around. Bin day. Alan's penis was pumping in and out of his wife that very morning. They had awoken and cuddled, and one thing had led to another, as it so often did, in their loving and passionate marriage. Alan had not, though, overlooked or even forgotten about the bins. There was more than spontaneity in the love making. It had been planned; all very carefully planned; he had the most strange agreement with his neighbour; not something that Megan could at all have imagined. The hand on his alarm clock clicked to six fifty-one and it went off. A coitus interruptus ringing of an alarm bell. Alan reached across, still embedded in his wife and said,

"Fuck, its the bins today."

"Fuck the bins!" replied Megan, her clitoris on fire and orgasm mere feet away.

"I've got to. Otherwise..." His curved cock slid out from its marital sheath. Wet and glistening with Megan's excitement.

Grabbing a silk dressing gown, he hurried down the stairs pulling it on around himself but being so careful not to let it touch his wet cock. Not because he did not want to stain the silk -- there was another reason. Perhaps for most men a sudden exit from their wife and the prospect of wheeling a bin up the front path might well have caused a drooping and a settling of penis into resting mode. Not a bit of it for Alan. From one sexual activity to quite another. He had a penis to suck and a penis to be sucked: not by a pretty girl, still less by young Chrissie from up the road, but by a man. But it was not so much the penis that had him excited, not so much the thought of having a virile, firm male organ in his mouth as the thought of relishing Jenny's scent fresh upon Dave's cock -- and the taste; all being well Dave's penis withdrawn from Jenny as recently as his own from Megan. Jenny's fresh juice direct from the source, warm, fragrant and liquid.

From the next-door house Dave appeared wheeling his bin. From his pyjamas his penis projected, peeled and hard -- and importantly catching the sunlight, almost cartoon like with a sudden twinkle of light. It was wet!

Somewhat risky to have walked out of most suburban front doors with cock revealed and pointing up at the sky but for Alan and Dave, trees in the road and bushes obscured their lower parts. They knew that. Had known that from their meeting the week before with the bins. Certainly, someone walking along the pavement immediately in front would easily have seen but not houses opposite or to the side. No one was coming, the men wheeling their bins and exhibiting their erections were sufficiently private for a quick sniff and a taste.

Quick was the operative word. Neither wanted their wives to wonder what was taking them so long.

"Morning Alan."

"Morning Dave. May I?"

A sudden drop to a crouch, his balls almost hitting the concrete, and there in front of Alan, Dave's erection, taut fraenum, curved purple coal scuttle helmet, foreskin back along the 'straight as a die' shaft. His nose went straight to it, touching it as he sniffed and took in the scent of aroused Jenny. It had been inside her not a minute before. Tentatively he licked, tasting his neighbour's wife. What a lot of wetness, as wet as Megan upstairs in his bed. He leant forward, sucking the penis into his mouth. All that girl wetness in his mouth. Wonderful -- but how odd to be suddenly sucking a cock. A big wet one.

"Don't suck too much. I've got to go back and finish my marital duty!"

Alan rose with reluctance. They were in a hurry. A shame! He licked his lips, "Lovely, what a delicious scent. I could have sucked a lot longer."

"My turn!" And it was now Dave who crouched and stared at his friend's cock and balls poking out between silk. He closed his eyes and leant forward so his nose too touched against Alan's wet knob. The scent of Megan. Different from Jenny; like, he sort of thought, wet, freshly peeled potatoes. Strangely erotic. His tongue poked touching the flesh, tasting Megan. With his eyes closed he moved in, absorbing the penis into his mouth, his mouth filling not just with hard cock but lots of girl wetness. Freshly dipped from the girl. Lovely!

But bins needed to be wheeled a little further into the street. Saliva wet cocks needed to be restrained within silk dressing gowns or tucked to the side in cotton pyjamas. Two men in night attire out in the street with, if anyone had been there to look closely, the obvious shape of hidden erections.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12