Silk and Cotton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of her front garden and turning towards them at a run came Chrissie in her school uniform, knees working. Both men hurriedly released the handles of their bins and scuttled back up their garden paths, in both cases penises popping out from silk and fly. Chrissie would have seen nothing but a couple of men putting the bins out. Would have had no idea -- probably -- what an added sexual thrill they had had from seeing her. Would not know -- probably -- she would be the topic of conversation for them later. Nor would she know -- probably -- just what they would like to do with her.

It was exciting for Dave to think that when Alan's penis re-entered Megan it would be wet from his mouth. His saliva going right up into her. A shame he had not rubbed his leaking penis upon Alan's, so his semen went into Megan. Another time, perhaps. As Dave walked up the stairs, his own cock still standing freely out of his fly, it gave an extra surge of excitement as he prepared to lie once more on his own lovely wife. It could have been Alan's semen on his own cock as well. Jenny would have known nothing, would not have known another man was inseminating her -- a proxy penis but the real semen. Just as well she was on the Pill. The thought of Alan's semen one thing but his spermatozoa usurping his own... quite different. Dare they do that one day, swop semen and inseminate? Not to make babies -- what a thing, each with his own child just not the one from his wife's body -- but to know his semen was in the other's wife. Imagine meeting Megan on her way out to work and know Alan had pushed his semen into her. That it was there, up there, whilst he said 'good morning.'

Both men did not go straight back to fucking. They did not leap upon their wives and with a single thrust rise up into them: rather both 'went down,' rather concerned lest the women catch the scent of another woman upon their faces. Each buried himself into hot and very wet flesh, sucking it into their mouths. They had just sucked firm male organs, wet and scented in a female way and seconds later were sucking female organs -- and again wet and scented in a female way. It was all mostly female!

In the event both women came very well but by oral not penile means and neither penis spurted as the men had expected into a vagina. Dave's idea of his semen being pushed up into Megan by Alan would not have happened. Rather both men were relieved of their pent-up semen by stroking hands; penises rearing up above delightful breasts and being stroked until the spurtings were done. What a pleasure to be released over pretty breasts, what a pleasure for a man to hear his wife complimenting his cock saying, depending on the man, how straight or delightfully curved it was, and how much 'stuff' he produced. "Very manly," said Megan; 'My big boy," said Jenny. Before the girls went to shower it all off.

It occurred to Dave as he lay there upon the bed listening to Jenny taking a shower in the en-suite, that if it was he and Alan who went off to work rather than Jenny and Megan, it might be the girls instead who did sexual things. Not fascinated by their scent and wetness as the men were but rather, and completely understandably to him, the two men's cum. Rather lovely to imagine them visiting each other, spermed breasts exposed and licking the cum off each other's nipples; indeed, imagining them rubbing their breasts together; warm, sticky cum spreading out between them. So tactile. Perhaps they might kiss. Cummy mouths together. Dave had a thing about lesbian kissing. It made him hard. He thought he would share his thoughts with Alan another time -- when both were hard again.

12