Silk and Cotton Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting in each other's wife's panties.
6.1k words
4.61
10.9k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Silk and Cotton

Chapter 3

Two men who worked from home. Two men with strong sex drives. Two men with lovely wives. Two men with secret -- well, not so secret from each other -- desires to do very many things with the other's wife. Two men who had worked very hard all morning but now lunchtime was approaching were thinking not so much of cheese and biscuits, or a bowl of soup, as about women.

Alan's phone rang and he picked it up. It was nothing about work. Neither was it Megan asking him to do some shopping, rather it was Dave all the way from next door.

"Hallo, Alan?"

They talked a bit and then Dave mentioned he'd found 'the photos.' Alan was momentarily puzzled and then he remembered Dave had said he'd got some of Jenny and him from years back. The implication they were somewhat more than just the couple holding hands or being nicely dressed; or simply being the usual sort of photographs of a couple on holiday. Nice normal photographs they were not -- rather the opposite.

"Oh, really?"

"Have you a few moments free? I thought I might show them to you, and we could perhaps... have a wank."

"Well, I've nothing on... so to speak for the next hour or so, though then I've a conference call. Yeah, Dave, bring your photos please -- and your cock round. A bit of exercise will probably do us good!"

Alan put the phone down and shook his head. What was he doing -- inviting his neighbour around for a wank? Not normal behaviour. Should he perhaps take all his clothes off straightway and meet Dave at the door with an erection -- it was already there freed from his trousers?

He had barely cleared papers and a used coffee mug away, and put the kettle on, before there was a ring at the door and Dave sauntered in opening his hand to reveal a USB stick.

"NSFW," he said.

"I'm having a break," smiled Alan, "and it's my PC. Stick it in."

"Haven't got it out yet."

"Ha! The male jack to go in the female slot!"

"That'd be quite nice wouldn't it. A couple of secretaries under the desk on their hands and knees and we just 'slot' in and not so much wank as fuck whilst looking at my pictures."

"Classic idea. The secretary who takes more than just dictation"

"Takes it all, eh? Terrible really. Secretaries just there to be used. Mere warm, wet, wanking, sleeves. Suitable receptacles for our semen. Better than that box of tissues you've strategically positioned by the PC."

"Well, Dave, you did say having a wank together. I thought I'd get ready. Be practical. Coffee?"

"Please. But I expect you to walk back in ready for a wank."

Alan readied the coffee and then removed his tee shirt and jeans. Dave had told him to get ready! Naked he walked back into his office/study.

"Well!" A click of Dave's camera and Alan was caught for posterity. It proved rather a good photo when they brought it up on the PC's screen. A slightly surprised but still welcoming sort of look on Alan's face -- a slight grin within the beard. The two mugs of coffee held forward but there was no missing the curved erection rising from his pubic hair and pointing towards the camera. He was, indeed, ready for a wank.

Alan's face in turn turned from surprise to real pleasure as he surveyed Dave's almost naked body. "Well, well, well!" he said, putting down the coffee mugs on the desk, "Hallo Jenny!"

Dave was not as naked as he, but wearing just a pair of women's knickers. Obviously, Jenny's and most likely the pair she had been wearing the day before -- when Alan had, indeed, seen her out and about -- and, yes, thought 'things.' Alan put down the coffee mugs and dropped to his knees in front of Dave. Incongruous, a man with hairy legs and chest dressed just in a pair of girlie knickers. Pink Barbie striped cotton briefs with pink scalloped edging and a pink ribbon interlacing in little eyelets and tied with a bow at the front. It could so easily have had a big heart motif to the front where the knickers would have bulged out with the mons veneris and, in Jenny's case, mounding fair curls. No gentle mounding now, no soft feminine curves, rather the outline of a hard cock pushing at the material, stretching it. It was very well outlined, the knob distinct, its shape clear.

"My what a big clit you've got, Jenny!" Alan reached out, stroking the cotton, stroking the long sausage shaped bulge before bringing his face to the cotton and breathing deeply.

"All the better to..." Dave got the allusion to Little Red Riding Hood but what exactly did a girl do with an unusually large clitoris?

"Suck?"

Alan was rubbing his face against the cotton, pushing at it as if Jenny was still within, his tongue coming out to lick, not only to lick the material but poke his tongue under the pink scalloped edging to get within.

Dave stood with legs apart as he felt his friend enjoying Jenny's panties; felt his friend's tongue so tickling and so arousing entering the knickers just behind his balls, wriggling and stroking the flesh there. Had he a vagina that was exactly where it would have been; had he been Jenny then Alan's tongue would have been entering him and stirring his wetness. He had sniffed Jenny's pink panties before putting them on. Jenny had clearly been sexually aroused the day before -- but not that he knew by him. It had been a quiet evening together and there had been 'none of that.' What, he wondered, had aroused her? Had she stood at her office window watching someone? A big hunky construction worker? And what had she imagined? The man working naked but for his hard hat. Was that what women thought of? Big, burly men dressed in just a hard hat -- a helmet -- and with their big cocks standing showing off their shiny 'helmets?' Or had she had some particularly sexy conversation with a friend, perhaps about her friend's new boyfriend and the confided intimate details had aroused. Like Alan and he talking and getting hard together, had that happened to Jenny? A lovely idea to him, two girls talking and becoming wet together. Lovely to imagine. Two girls sitting together, sitting close and talking, with nylon clad legs surreptitiously rubbing together.

Dave looked down at his friend. He had rather expected Alan to want to wear Jenny's knickers, remove them from him, not simply get his tongue inside. But it was what he now thought of doing with Megan's.

"Go on, Alan, go and put a pair of Megan's on please!"

Alan looked even more ridiculous than Dave when he returned. Not simply a pair of cotton briefs upon his now naked body, which could almost have been male underpants but a pair of French silk knickers. Lovely against the skin but so feminine. A pretty and frilly turquoise.

"You do look lovely, Megan!"

Unlike the cotton briefs, the silk knickers gave no support to a cock, Alan's pushed out at the front. Had it not been firmly erect, it and its accompanying balls would have been hanging out one of the legs. There was a wet spot where it pushed against the silk.

"Come here and let me give you a hug." Two naked men embracing, both, though, imagining it was the other's wife they were holding or, indeed, the two wives coming together. Soft boobs pressed against soft boobs, tummies together and mounds rubbing against the other through the cotton and silk. Nice to imagine the lesbian scene but the reality of hard bodies rather different -- hard cocks meeting and rubbing through the silk and cotton.

"Sit, Alan, sit!"

Dave knelt before his seated friend, Alan's legs apart, he could see into the silk knickers, could see Alan's curls, balls and cock but was imagining looking at Megan, seeing her dark hair, lips and perhaps open sex. His hands went up both legs, sliding on Alan's hairy inner thighs but imagining Megan's smooth thighs; touching Alan with his fingertips behind his balls, sensitive skin but not as sensitive as Megan would be there; he leant forward and buried his face in the silk, drawing Megan's scent into his nostrils but feeling Alan's hard cock beneath the silk. So good, the scent so arousing, he could feel his own cock hard inside Jenny's cotton panties, pushing at the material. He moved his face and he was mouthing the knob through the silk. The spot that had merely been a little wet now soaked from his saliva. The scent of Megan, the taste of Megan but the firmness of Alan's knob.

"Shall we swop?"

Dave stood, Alan stood, and they watched the other slowly lowering his wife's knickers, bringing the elastic at the waist outwards to get over the obstruction of their penises -- their big 'clits.' Even that was exciting. A strange confluence of the idea of the wife removing her knickers and the reality. The two men then standing, naked and erect together. They had to do it. As they exchanged knickers, they brought their cocks together and rubbed. Not through the medium of cotton and silk but warm flesh to warm flesh. Sexual organ against sexual organ, rubbing and stimulating the other.

"That's what I'd like to see -- in the flesh. Two girls rubbing their clits together."

"Megan and Jenny?"

"Yeah -- and to help them do it. Imagine that, little pink buttons getting closer and closer as we lean, heads together and watch. The touching, smoothness upon smoothness."

"The scent -- the hot scent of two aroused women. Megan's scent and Jenny's -- a blend."

"The wetness -- should we, should we dribble upon the clits. I'd like to do that."

"What you mean is you'd like to ejaculate. See pink clits mashing together in an increasing pool of cum, sticky strands still joining the clits when they momentarily separate."

"Yeah, good imagery. And you cum too -- right on those clits. The scent of both wet, aroused quims, now with the added spice -- shall I call it that?"

"Do!"

"Of our cum. Draw in the perfume, Alan, and then -- shall we taste?"

"Oh yes! All of us blended together."

All the time they had been rubbing their penises together bringing themselves very close to the point at which their big clitorises would have done what clitorises do not do -- ejaculate. It was best to separate and try on the knickers. They had, after all, photos to see before they came. Such excitement for each as he pulled on the knickers -- the pair that were not his wife's -- filling them with his own straining erection, making fresh wet spots. Again, they rubbed against the other, firm penises together. Sexually excited men enjoying women's knickers.

"What'd we do if Megan came home unexpectedly?"

"Grab our clothes and run for the garden shed!"

Two virtually naked men in women's knickers and bulging erections running down a garden. Not a usual sight for neighbours!

"But she's at work or at least her phone is." Alan had a tracker app on his phone. "We can wank in peace. Let's see your photos." They sat, erections restrained in panties - still firm and full.

Memory stick into computer and Dave browsed to the shots. "On holiday, before we were married."

"Nice bikini."

"I think Jenny still has it. Comes off later. This beach was a bit public but then up the coast we found a cove a little more to ourselves. Actually, mostly it was just us and..."

A few photos on and there was Jenny, a little younger, a little less full at the chest but with the bikini top missing.

"What lovely little pink nipples she has but, my, what big circles -- areolae. So pale, almost fading into her skin. I hadn't realised."

"Well you wouldn't, would you! Though her areolae do peek if she wears too low a cut dress."

"I'd like to cum over them. But I'd like to do rather a lot with Jenny as you would with Megan."

"Wife swopping!"

"Or together. If Megan's away on business, we both fuck Jenny, if Jenny's away then we both fuck Megan. No let-up in sex for us!"

"As if they'd let us."

Panties had been pulled downwards and cocks pulled upwards so they could be stroked. Knicker elastic biting into swollen shafts making the knobs rather more purple.

"And then I persuaded her to pose naked just before we went skinny dipping."

"Oh, yes, Dave, I like that. Such super tight fair curls and her little pink slit."

"I know, you'd like to rub your cock up and down her slit and cum."

"How did you guess!"

"A good swim?"

"I think so, it was quite a few years back. Here is Jenny towelling off."

"Nice bottom. Have you?"

"Not then. We didn't try bottom fucking back then. But I know, you'd like to do that too!"

"Funnily enough... Imagine that, Jenny and Morgan bent over the bed side by side and we cork 'em. Side by side. We could swop. Oh, I like that one!"

A simple photo, Jenny towelling her back, facing away from the camera, but her buttock centre stage and still nicely wet with droplets of seawater; beyond her the sand and the so blue sea stretching to the horizon.

The next photo Alan described as sweet. The couple standing facing the camera, naked and holding hands. "Your cock's a little swollen, Dave."

"Not quite at rest, is it. The next one Jenny insisted on."

Alan laughed, "Well I think you look just great." The photo was pretty much the same as the previous only Dave's cock was straight up in the air. An intimate photo rather confirming they were indeed intimate with each other. The capability so present. The next photo gave even more confirmation, Jenny's hand was grasped around Dave's shaft. The next of them facing each other, Dave's penis leaning, straight as a die, towards Jenny's tummy.

"I think I know what's coming next." And he was right. Jenny kneeling on the sand with Dave's knob in her mouth.

"I know, Alan, you'd like Jenny to do that to you!"

"And I'd be very happy for Megan to suck your cock too. What happens next?"

"We fucked."

"Great."

"But didn't use the camera!"

"Bugger! Too involved."

"These are the next day."

"Ah, I like!" And how could Alan not, seeing Jenny lying naked on a towel with legs coyly together, one a little on top of the other. The next though was clearly a bit of play with Dave as she had opened her thighs wide and showed all her bits. The next a zoom in with an almost gynaecological look to the shot, certainly Jenny's face was dispensed with and the photo concentrated on what she had between her legs. Fair hair framed a detailed look to what little arrows and text boxes could have been added to describe all the bits and pieces, their Latin or common names. Alan looked at Dave, looked down at his penis poking out of Megan's knickers.

"I know, of course, Alan, you'd like to have stuck your cock in there."

"I was thinking of my tongue and face, lapping Jenny up. I know what she tastes like. I know her scent but, good as it is off your prick, I do want the real thing."

Both men were pleasurably wanking, easing their foreskins up and down. Swollen penises were dribbling with excitement, semen was running down and onto waistbands. Knickers were being marked by men.

"We're going to have to wash them, aren't we?"

"I think so, now."

"So, it doesn't really matter what we do with them."

"Not really."

"Shall we come in them?"

By mutual agreement, the penises were once more confined within the knickers. Rubbing most certainly continued but through silk and cotton. They were to be wetted from the inside.

Some more photos, mostly singly Jenny or Dave. A rather artistic one of Dave silhouetted against the sea but with a hardon as if walking and musing. "Jenny got a bit artistic. So, did I, as you will see." Another couple of blowjob pictures, handheld and not too brilliant. An amusing one of Dave clearly fast asleep on a beach towel with his eyes shut and mouth open yet his cock sticking straight up in the air.

"A good dream eh, Dave."

"Clearly so. I wonder what it was about. But what about this last one?"

"Oh yes, Dave, didn't the lad do well!"

Just Jenny in shot but Dave was sort of there -- at least his semen was. A real 'cum explosion.'

"Looks like you were fucking and then pulled out halfway through cumming."

"Spot on, Alan. Deliberate. I grabbed the camera and took the shot. Jenny hated it. I think it's a great photo."

Jenny lying there on the towel, a surprised look on her face as she looked at the camera. Between her spread thighs; the sun catching her sex perfectly -- no shadow from Dave - glistening, swollen, pink; clearly there was white semen there in her vagina; moreover it was all up her sex including atop her swollen clitoris and then a couple of streaks through her pubic hair and up her tummy, even within her tummy button. Quite a pool there. A young man's ejaculation -- ropes and pools of cream everywhere.

"Artistic as I said. I really painted Jenny!"

"You squeezed the paint tube all right. Several times. I think I'd like to cum to that one."

"In Jenny's knickers?"

"If you don't mind."

"She might!" Dave looked at his friend, "Would you like me... to do the honours whilst you look at the photo?"

"I wouldn't mind." Alan lifted his hand away and Dave reached across, rubbing the soft cotton gently with his fingers. The swollen penis was well outlined within the cotton. It was obvious not just by shape but by a wet patch just where the knob and its leaking orifice were.

"It's a great picture," remarked Alan, "and that does feel so good, Dave. I can almost imagine it's Jenny's fingers stroking."

"Yes. Alan, she's wearing them, and your cock is tucked into them as well, up against her warm skin and fur and she's stroking, making you cum, in her knickers and onto her. Look at the picture. That'd be your cum all over her."

Guttural noises from Alan and the wet spot in Jenny's knickers, all at once, began to get bigger and bigger. No doubt Alan would much have preferred to have been on that beach with Dave and Jenny and let his own semen shoot down upon her to join Dave's. Instead it was confined within cotton, not permitted to fly.

Alan turned from looking at the monitor and the picture of the recently fucked Jenny. He was blinking rapidly; he swallowed and then smiled. "That was pretty good Dave! Love your photos of your holiday. We must look at them another time. I'd love to take copies but wouldn't exactly want Megan to find them on the PC."

"She might like them."

"Might! Yeah, she might like seeing your big young cock, Dave. Might! Talking of which... do you want me to... return the favour?"

Dave's legs widened leaving his erection centre stage, clothed in Megan's turquoise silk, its thinness leaving very little to the imagination. Alan reached and held his friend, not merely rubbing it with his fingers like Dave had done, this was a full grasp within the silk, fingers curling around the warm hardness, lifting it from Dave's body. He eased the silk up and down, gossamer stroking, sheath like, up and then down the hard flesh.

"Bit strange wanking to a photo of yourself and your wife," commented Dave.

"You're not doing the wanking. I am! Just imagine it's Megan lying there and me who has cum and we are both encouraging you to go in. She hasn't cum and wants you to finish the job. Stick it in Dave. Doesn't this silk feel like the condom you've donned?"

"Can't I fuck naked, Alan, it's only fantasy, only imagination, can't I push into your cream pie and..." His voice trailed off. " Fuck! Whether you want me to or not, here I go!"

It was forcing itself through the silk as Alan continued to rhythmically stroke his friend's silk enclosed cock, encouraging the strong spurts, ensuring Dave's pleasure, and most certainly making a real mess of Megan's lovely turquoise French knickers. Dave, with his eyes closed, was shaking his head, and moaning as the wank was all done for him. Of course, imagining ejaculating in Megan; imagining unprotected sexual intercourse.

The act over, Alan withdrew his hand. There was a pause as the two men sat quietly, letting penile blood seep back into the main bloodstream.

"Certainly, a bit squidgy in there, Alan." Dave had reached again and was squeezing Alan's now deflating cock through the cotton. It was all very mobile -- a marinated penis. "I wish, I could see Megan."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12