All Comments on 'Silk and Cotton Ch. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love this story. Love how it started and how now they both where and play with each others wives panties and with each other. Hope there's lots more to come. Would love it if they went further with each other and get to enjoy each others wife and eventually the wives joining the fun. Hope the knickers play a big part too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoy your stories

I really enjoyed your series of stories, I would like the wives to catch them and get envoled, maybe in a scenario like another favourite story of mine (fun with Don & Kathy) something similar would be very good. Mc.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
So Similar

To some of my experiences. I've always said if we can think it, we can do it. Lots of room for all kinds of experiments. Well Played !

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
A hard read

Boy! That escalated rather quickly. Sure is nice when you have a masturbation buddy to share with, but seems like they are going to carry it a bit further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES