Silk and Cotton Ch. 04

Story Info
Snaffling the schoolgirl's panties.
4.1k words
4.59
11.2k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"Dave, I've something to show you." Alan's excitement was palpable as he leant over the fence. "Come around," he looked left and right, "you're going to enjoy this, Dave. Bring your cock!"

Actually, Dave's cock went with him wherever he went, but he took the hint. What Alan was going to show him was not some interesting insect he had found in the house or garden, or a new gadget he had bought online, it was going to be sexual. Dave hurried out of his front door and around to Alan's door.

Alan's enthusiasm had not abated one jot. His face was animated, "I've been doing some work around at Chrissie's parent's house. A spot of plumbing."

Dave frowned. He had been expecting something about Megan. "And you saw Chrissie or her mum in the bath?"

"Nope. But I snaffled these!"

From his pocket, with a dramatic flourish, a pair of obviously Chrissie's knickers. They were not big enough for her mother and it was rather unlikely her father would wear them; notwithstanding what Dave and Alan had been wearing a few days before.

Dave's mouth hung open in surprise and he asked the obvious question as he reached to examine, "Has she worn..."

"They were not from her knicker drawer!"

Dave brought them to his face and buried his nose before taking a long and deep breath through his nose. Down below, in his jeans, came movement and a swelling. "Oh yes! Young girl, indeed. You've struck gold, Alan; you haven't..." his hand was feeling the cotton, searching for tell-tale squidginness, the soaking of cotton by male ejaculate.

"No... not yet."

Dave looked up at his friend and grinned. "Not yet, eh? So, we're going to have a wanking session, are we?"

"Thought we just might."

Dave took the panties from his face and opened them out. "Not teddy bears then."

Not teddy bears but little green frogs hopping around pale green knickers. Very sweet.

"How did you?" asked Dave, "how did you snaffle them?"

"Chrissie's dad went out, left me in the house alone for a few minutes so I nipped from bathroom taps to Chrissie's room. Couldn't resist. Really couldn't resist. A bit of a mess."

"Young girls not always what you'd expect. My younger sister for one!"

"Bed not made. Clothes rather discarded, not put away. Saw the knickers peeping out from under jeans straightway. A sniff to make sure - if you get my drift - and slipped straight into my pocket."

"Wow! Impulsive. What else did you do?"

"Sniffed her hairbrush handle."

"And?"

"Don't think so. I don't think she'd used it as a dildo. Shame. Else she'd washed it! But the unmade bed. Stuck my head right into it, between the sheets. Mmmmm! No question there. Girl scent. I think she's been having a nice little time with her fingers."

"Wow! Find her pyjamas?"

"Her top was just thrown any old place, but the bottoms were right down the bed. Kicked off in the night or when she was playing with herself. Imagine that, her long legs kicking in the dark down her bed, pushing them down and off so she could spread freely for her hand. Didn't dare snaffle those, though... You'd have liked their scent."

"Bet I would. Come on, let's get our cocks out. Let's be manly together."

'Manly' was clearly going to involve sniffing a pair of young girl's knickers and wanking with and, mostly likely, into them. 'Manly' in one sense, anyway. Down went two zips and out sprang two stiff cocks. The two men now used to seeing each other tumescent; Alan's shaft curving up to his swollen knob. Dave's pointing straight. No hesitation in exposing themselves to each other, no embarrassment in pulling at foreskins.

"What would Chrissie think!" Dave pushed his penis forward, his meaning clear.

"Don't know. We don't know if she's even seen one not two. Good to get it out, Dave."

"Have you stroked yourself with them?"

"Not yet. Been in my pocket since I took them. Thought you'd like them 'untouched by human penis!' Oh, yes, Dave, that's good."

Dave had taken the panties from his face and wrapped them around his friend's erection and was gently stroking him with the created cotton sleeve. Alan closed his eyes and just stood whilst Dave pulled the cotton up and down his cock, his head going gently from side to side.

"Let me now, Dave." Alan reached and took the panties, smiled at the little green frogs upon the girl's underwear as he opened them out. "Best really if you are inside with Chrissie, inside where she would be." He lowered the panties and threaded Dave's cock in through one leg hole and out of the other, over the gusset where Chrissie's soft, mounded snatch would have rubbed away as she walked or ran; perhaps her fingers might even have rubbed her sex through that very cotton. The thought of the cotton being pushed by fingers into folds of wet flesh very pleasing to the men. Alan wrapped the penis in the cotton and pulled it up and down his friend's shaft, moving his foreskin. Both cotton and foreskin stroking over the smooth bulb of Alan's cock.

Dave closed his eyes, lost in the feelings.

"Are you thinking of Chrissie's vagina or her mouth as she strokes you, sudden wetness on your knob?"

Before Alan could reply he felt just that. Alan's mouth closing over his knob. Alan sucking him as also Alan sniffed at the panties. To have young Chrissie do that. He tried to ignore the feel of Alan's beard and instead imagine what Chrissie's mouth would look like clamped around his penis. The swollen flare of the corona just inside her lips. Would she take the semen that would come, would she swallow and enjoy what men offered?

The stroking of the soft cotton and the gentle bathing of his cock - wonderful. No matter it was Alan doing it. There was no pretence about it being Chrissie's knickers, they were really hers - where her sex had been his cock now was!

Unfair on Alan to surprise him with an ejaculation. That might not be what he wanted. They had sucked each other before but only to taste their wives, not give a full-blown taste of themselves; a mouthful of cum. That would be a bit different, particularly for Alan. Dave had certainly tasted Alan, had had Jenny's cum soaked knickers thrust in his face by Jenny and told to wash them. He pulled his cock from Alan's mouth and opened his eyes.

"Was that nice, Chrissie?"

Alan looked up at him from his knees, "Very meaty, Dave, thicker and more solid than my boyfriend's."

"See what you think of Alan's cock, Chrissie, would you like that in your mouth now? I think you'll find it even thicker."

Alan was pulling off his trousers and pants allowing Chrissie (in the form of Dave) better access. His curved cock reared up in excitement in front of the now kneeling Dave. In Dave's hand the green knickers.

"I get a bit itchy down there, Alan, would you mind rubbing me with your... rubbing stick."

"Rubbing stick, Dave!"

"Cock then. Will you rub me with your big knob, Alan?" As Alan had done to him, Dave threaded Alan's cock in through one of the leg holes but moved it, so it lay right along the gusset not coming out of the other leg. "Please rub, Alan, I get so itchy."

And Alan was rubbing along the gusset, right where Chrissie's sex would have nestled and rubbed, as he imagined being inside those knickers, indeed, whilst she was wearing them so his knob stroked along her sex, cotton below and girl above. Dave's other hand went to Alan's balls, stroking and rolling them gently.

"What have you in here, Alan, is it dangerous for us girls? What would happen if you filled me up with your cum; your hot spurting right upon my defenceless cervix?"

"Fuck, Dave!" Alan pulled away. "I'm close, too close!" His erection bobbed up and down but whilst it may have been close it was not too close. Alan had not come too soon. He had not filled Chrissie's knickers with cum - yet. Neither had he filled her vagina, or rather Dave's mouth... but the thought.

"Insemination. Gets you doesn't it? Chrissie carried away with the two of us and we unable to resist - of course. And then seeing her tummy grow. But neither of us knowing who the father is. Was it your sperm or mine?"

"She'd look lovely pregnant."

"Mmmm, yeah. Wouldn't matter us fucking her then."

"No, Chrissie with a craving for cock. Jenny and Megan might not be so happy."

But it was evident the men were! Dave had removed his trousers too and both men stood naked and erect from the waist down as they talked. Hands would soon return to cocks. They were very much in the mood for wanking. Penises were very firm.

"Chrissie should be coming home from school about now. Perhaps if we go upstairs, we can see her walking past."

Two men with wobbling but fully erect penises walked up the stairs. Alan leading imagining Chrissie walking up naked before him; Dave following and imagining, with some difficulty, that Alan's hairy behind peeking out from under his tee shirt was Chrissie's smooth, young, feminine bottom.

In Alan's front bedroom, the scene of the camera phone relayed sex scene of a few days before, the two men stood at the window looking out and up the street for the sight of the uniformed six former. They took it in turns raising Chrissie's green knickers to their faces

"Give her five or ten minutes then, perhaps we'll go and do something else. I've a nice beach fuck video to show you. You can really feel the sunshine - and the wetness of the girl's pussy."

Dave wrapped his cock in Chrissie's panties and began to stroke. It had occurred to him that whilst they could take it in turns, it would be better if each had a pair of panties to stroke with. Should he ask Alan if he might borrow a pair of Megan's - but he would rather wank with Chrissie's. A shame Alan had not 'snaffled' two - or those soft pyjama bottoms. The obvious solution was that they could share. He reached and pulled his friend's cock towards his own, threading both through the leg holes and then carefully wrapping the cotton around, hiding most of the two erections within the material. Warm penis next to warm penis all cosily wrapped in girlie frog hopping panties. A mess was going to be made. Dave squeezed and stroked hoping what he liked, Alan would to.

"Here she comes," said his friend. Down the road, walking along with a friend, came Chrissie, neither looking up to see the two men standing and watching. Two men in tee shirts, with what they had on - or rather did not have on - hidden below the windowsill. It was not that they were completely naked below the waist - each was wearing Chrissie's 'frog' panties upon his cock.

"One each!"

"Yeah, two pairs of knickers - or, better, two girls!"

Men admire young women. Men like to look. For Alan and Dave, it was not a snatched glance. They could watch both schoolgirls coming down the street, could watch them pass and then see them walk away from them. They could watch their chests, and both had significant swelling there; could watch the swish of their pleated skirts above their bare knees; could watch their faces, mouths opening and closing as they talked; could enjoy the toss of their hair and then the rising and falling of bottom cheeks beneath the skirts as the girls walked onwards. They could ogle with impunity from their hidden position.

Both men of course wondering if the girls were, actually, wearing panties or going 'commando,' even if unlikely; both thinking of their cocks in the opening and closing mouths they could see; both thinking of how good it would be if they were to get between those thighs they could just see above bare knees; and, of course, both so conscious of how his penis was wrapped in panties one of the two young girls had been wearing.

Alan was not in control of his penis. Dave was doing the stroking. Alan was staring at the two girls, watching their retreating bottoms, and imagining having them both bent over Chrissie's bed as he lifted their skirts and lowered their panties to reveal their so soft and rounded bottoms. Not in control of his penis and perhaps not really in control of his thoughts either; he felt his balls lifting, felt that imminent feeling of release and know there was nothing he could do but enjoy. A gasp as he stared at Chrissie, seeing her turn into her garden path with her friend, her face and the profile of her breasts suddenly in view.

For Dave it had been so good as well to watch the girls and wank. The sudden surging warmth of Alan's ejaculation set him off as well. Two mature men's penises pumping into young Chrissie's little panties together; Dave's firm stroking and the soft feel of the panties just what the doctor ordered; the feel of hot firm flesh and sudden slippery wetness a bonus.

Outside nothing to be seen. An empty street. Chrissie and her friend had disappeared. Inside Alan's house the two men looked at each other.

"Well that worked according to plan!"

"Chrissie came - and we came! I wonder if she's ever had semen on her knickers before?" Dave unwrapped the green knickers. The little green frogs would be happy - there were pools and pools to swim in!

"If you boys don't need anything I'm off to bed. Don't drink too much and I hope you enjoy the match."

"Night Megan."

Megan leant over and kissed Alan on the lips. Beside him Dave stole a quick glance into her cleavage; her breasts had hung away from her body inside her brassiere revealing a delightful valley, a valley affording plenty of room for a penis to slide - indeed two. He had been thinking how remarkable it was that he knew her scent, not the one she was wearing from a bottle but her womanly scent from her sex - indeed he knew what she tasted like. Remarkable to have been talking to her and knowing that. Thinking that as he had looked down her cleavage. He hoped she had not seen the swelling in his jeans.

Megan's skirt swished from the room leaving the two men alone with the television.

"Were you thinking unneighbourly things about my wife, Dave?"

"Certainly was, Alan."

Alan's eyebrows were raised. He was not at all offended, rather interested to hear more.

"I was imagining a tit fuck... only both our cocks between her breasts."

"Well wrapped there, as this afternoon in Chrissie's panties."

"Have you perhaps brought me down a pair of Megan's?"

"She's perhaps taking them off at this moment. Shall I try and retrieve later for you?"

"But what about you. I haven't brought - didn't think - to bring Jenny's."

"I have these!" From Alan's pocket a very damp pair of girl's knickers, a green pair with a multitude of little frogs hopping from lily pad to lily pad: Chrissie's panties that had been considerably violated by the men that very afternoon.

"A bit cold and clammy, Alan, and that's not just your cum."

"Only cold to start with. I'd soon warm it up with my hot cock! I could imagine it's Chrissie stroking me with them; panties soaked with her boyfriend's cum; she seeing it as a punishment for stealing her panties but me loving it!"

"We don't know if she's got a boyfriend, still less that he's cum for her - cum in her knickers. That was a girl who went in with her this afternoon."

"You don't think..."

Dave shrugged, "Absolutely no idea but nice to imagine. No spotty boyfriend involved: just two girls upon the bed. Both pairs of knickers removed and tossed on the chair."

"Love to see the knickers being removed and then tossed."

"The only tossing going on!"

"Yeah, no cock to toss, but a lot of jilling to be done."

"Think they'd mind us borrowing the knickers?"

"While we're there in Chrissie's bedroom why not offer to let them borrow our cocks. Nice for them to have something to suck whilst they jill!"

"Hard, Dave?"

"You bet."

The two men unzipped and extracted, hard cocks out and wavering in the air. Upstairs Megan was having a shower with no idea at all what the men downstairs were doing.

Good to sit together gently wanking. Alan had put a good film on for them to watch, not pornographic as such, but the heroine and other women more than enough to encourage sexual talk and thought.

At the film's conclusion Alan went upstairs to relieve himself whilst Dave borrowed the downstairs loo.

"Forgotten something, Dave?"

At the bottom of the stairs Dave had come out of the loo but had not tucked his penis away. He smiled, "thought we might be using them again, a little more wanking."

"I think you might. Come and have a look at this. Not a word."

Cock out, Dave followed Alan up the carpeted stairs. The landing light was off, but a faint light came from one of the bedrooms. Inside, reading light on, lay Megan, clearly having fallen asleep whilst reading. Not naked but with a very flimsy nightie upon her body and all of that visible with the sheet not covering her. It was a hot night. Alan slipped past him into the room. Alan fully dressed but his cock out of his fly and at attention. Slowly he lifted the nightie upwards and off Megan's hips so Dave could see. There, revealed, her dark furry triangle. Dave's penis, already much wanked downstairs, was straining. Alan carefully undid a ribbon and folded back the nightie exposing a breast. At the doorway Dave was wondering if he could ejaculate that far, send a spurt across the carpet to that breast, a long trail of cum running unerringly straight for the nipple. Perhaps Alan, rather, had the idea of inviting Dave in and for them both to unload upon Megan's breast.

But no, Alan had not said Megan was a sound sleeper. Lovely too to see Alan's erect prick inches from Megan's face. Dave had sucked that cock, had sucked it with Megan's wetness upon it. Would like to do the same again and again, if he could not directly bury his face between Megan's thighs. Would like to suck Alan's wet cock but would also be very content watching her sucking it. Megan did not suck but Alan did touch the knob to her lips. He looked at Dave and, for a moment, Dave wondered if he might be invited in to do the same.

But no, Alan switched the bedside light off and retreated. In the instantaneous darkness he came up to Dave, feeling his way and like two antenna their cocks touched. Alan followed Dave down the stairs; their twin antenna seeking ahead.

"Phew! Thanks, Alan. That was... quite something. I could so easily have come, just standing looking." They had sat down again. "Wow, I've been in the same room as Megan virtually naked and with my cock exposed."

"Perhaps I should have come back to you as you looked and sucked you off."

"That'd have been good, but not good if Megan had awoken and seen you sucking away at my prick."

"No. Not really. But I think it's time to cum. My balls are beginning to ache. What about you?"

"Wish I could have touched her lips like you did."

"Not good if you'd started to cum."

"No, it might have set you off too. Imagine both of us, splattering across her face."

"And if she'd woken." Alan shuddered. "Don't even think of it!"

They had not cum but were certainly in need of doing so. Their cocks were upright and swollen. Upon the coffee table in front of them a pair of rather soaked panties. It would not do to forget about them and for Megan to find them in the morning. In the event they were careful not leave them but certainly Megan found a mark upon the wood in the morning and had to work a little with polish and a duster to remove it. What had the men been doing to make that mark, she thought? Perhaps they had spilt milk from making coffee. Clumsy men, always spilling something.

They had indeed spilt something that evening but nothing to do with making coffee and kinky as they were with women's knickers, they were not so kinky as to make their coffee with 'man milk.' They certainly spilt their 'man milk' that evening but not upon the coffee table or in the lounge. The spilling had been in the kitchen.

The men looked at the soaked panties upon the table. Green knickers with little frogs hopping about. They were both thinking how good it had been coming in those knickers that afternoon. Coming in Chrissie's little knickers.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12