Silk and Cotton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help imagining poking inside those knickers with Chrissie still inside."

"Both of us?"

"Why not, each up one leg, pushing into her wetness. Imagine it all hot and gooey. Our knobs pushing away together into her wet quim."

"Not like it is now."

"Almost - well, cold and gooey. Not quite so attractive - and no Chrissie to warm her knickers up either!"

It dawned on the two together - the Microwave!

Two men in the kitchen, two men who had now discarded trousers and underpants. Two men at work half naked and with erect penises standing in front of them. A dinner plate obtained, the cum soaked panties placed decoratively upon it and the microwave door opened.

"What is the setting to re-heat cum?"

It was not exactly bubbling like a lasagne, but the knickers were certainly hot. The two men stood facing each other, their knobs touching, slippery urethral openings sliding across the other, both leaking fluids. Men needing to cum!

"This is going to be a bit like the steaming hand towel at the restaurant or the hot towel around the face at the barbers. I think there's a strong danger the heat will just set us off."

Alan gingerly picked up the knickers, hot and wet to the touch, the wetness very hot. Judging it to be just about bearable he wrapped the two cocks within the cotton, no threading them through the leg holes but wrapping the cloth around the penises like a tortilla around a sausage - or, rather, two sausages end to end - the tortilla already spread with a thick sauce - not exactly a Mexican 'mole' sauce: it was more 'homegrown.' There would be more of that sauce!

Dave and Alan gaped at each other. The panties and especially their earlier spendings were really hot. Alan moved the hot, gooey, fabric tube to and fro. It was the feeling of being in an unusually hot and certainly very lubricated vagina - yes, cream pie lubricated. It was all too much for both of them. Just as Alan had predicted. 'Friendly fire' if you like. Man shooting cum upon the other man. This was at point blank range. The two men firing their blasts of hot cum right at each other. Both imagining being, if not inside Chrissie's vagina, certainly her panties - which, after all, despite her not being there, they were indeed!

A fantastic hot, liquid orgasm for both men. They both had to sit down afterwards. Collapsing onto stools in the kitchen, their eyes wide and their mouths opening and closing in aftershock. Dave's penis still hard and streaked with cum, Alan's still inside the cotton tube.

"I don't think the cotton could soak up anymore. Amazing to think Chrissie was wearing them only yesterday and look at and feel them now."

Dave felt. The panties were mobile under the damp cotton, as if there was jelly within. No doubt the little frogs were swimming about, happy as Larry. "What'll you do with them now? Give them back."

Don't see how I can. Don't really want to put them in the bin but can I really have a pair of young girl's panties hidden in my sock drawer. Even well washed. Megan will find them. Love the little frogs though." He chuckled. "There does seem to be a lot of frogspawn. These little frogs have obviously been at 'it' a lot!"

12