Silk and Cotton Ch. 05

Story Info
More sharing of panties, more secret filming.
6.4k words
4.66
7.7k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

"Well, what did you do with Chrissie's panties?"

An unusual question across the garden fence. Not a question about how the dahlias or runner beans were doing. Dave added, "Did the little frogs go swimming in the washing machine?" And then he sang:

"Glub glub" went the little green frog one day.
Glub glub" went the little green frog.
Glub glub" went the little green frog one day.
And his tongue went "slurp, slurp, slurp!"

Dave had quite a good voice. Alan's smile was a little sheepish. "Twit! I had another wank with them in the morning."

"You heated up our cum again!"

"It was so good. The heat and the wet feel. I couldn't resist."

"Could have let me know. I'd have loved..."

It was two days later and too late anyway. Alan was contrite. It was far too late, he had hand washed the knickers after he had made his third deposit into them. A lot of rinsing!

"Was it good?"

"Took quite a bit of time. Didn't hurry. Heated them up a second time."

"You should have called me!"

"I've still got them of course. Perhaps I can sneak them back into her knicker drawer."

"Not keep as a souvenir?"

"Well, I was rather imagining swopping..."

"Really? How?"

"Chrissie's dad has asked me if I'd mind doing a bit more plumbing work and I certainly don't mind. Next Tuesday. Maybe I can get to Chrissie's room again and... one pair in, one pair out."

Dave breathed in deeply.

Alan nodded, "Precisely!"

An early morning fuck before breakfast is a good thing if you can fit it in between waking and the need to shower, breakfast and get out of the house. No problem for Alan and Dave to tarry or dally as they both had home offices. More difficult for Megan and Jenny who needed to 'get going' in the morning and not engage in dalliance. The women worked away from home. Nonetheless some mornings there was love making. Both men very happy to copulate and give their wives a good send off - set them up for the day. Lovely to snuggle and kiss, lovely to suck nipples and then go down and bury faces in hot marshy ground, taste and drink feminine arousal, and then fuck. Hard penises going in and out of vaginas. Rigid fleshy poles, one straight, one curved, pushing and pulling swollen bell ends towards and away from cervices, ensuring the women had shuddered and gasped before 'shedding bell end tears' into hot, wet feminine caverns. It set the men up for the day too.

Alan and Dave lay back on their respective beds, resting after their 'work,' as around them women busied themselves, showering, brushing hair, applying make-up, hurrying down to snatch breakfast, and then getting dressed. Some days the men lay there watching knickers being pulled up over rounded bottoms and brassieres fitted, with their cocks hard but, alas, untouched by feminine hand - or even more pleasing, brassieres and blouses being pulled on leaving pink bottoms and furry triangles peeking out underneath until knickers were pulled up and skirts wrapped or pulled up. Perhaps the men might get a quick peck at the cheek or better still a kiss to their swollen cocks before their wives swept from the bedroom and house.

Today their penises lay upon their thighs so like the little frogs of Chrissie's now washed panties - not green though and certainly not leaping. Nor were they small - quite large pink frogs really! The appearance of ejaculated penises just resting. It was the appearance only.

Alan got up and stood at the window watching Megan get into the car. Next door Jenny appeared. He reached for the phone. "Have you been?"

"Yep!"

Alan smiled as the women drove away. Two recently fucked women. A ring at the doorbell and he let Dave in. Dave in tee shirt and jogging bottoms. They did not stay on for long.

A little while before a man and his wife had been copulating on the bed. Now there were two naked men together on the bed.

"Did you cum?"

"No, just pretended. You?"

"Same here. Not easy."

A prearranged plan. They had briefly sucked each other's cocks before fresh from their respective wives, but it had been fleeting. Now they could take their time. The plan to allow the other to enjoy the scent and taste of the other's wife. And what better than on a cock that had recently been right in the 'wet place.' Cocks still girl wet, especially when the foreskins were peeled back. Wet and firming.

"I could smell the sex when I walked into the bedroom. Are those Megan's pyjamas?"

"They're not mine!"

"May I?"

"Be my guest."

It might not be everyone's cup of tea. But Dave was more than happy, quite beside himself to put his head right inside Megan's pyjama bottoms and breathe deeply through his nose, luxuriating in Megan's scent. Scent from Megan having slept in those pyjamas, her warm sex against the material, rubbing as she moved in her sleep, perhaps or probably slipping them back on after sex, her quim still wet and dripping with her own 'juice' and Alan's.

Dave felt a movement upon the bed. Knew his friend would be moving in to sniff his penis, take in the fresh scent of Jenny. He could not see Alan through Megan's pyjamas and thought that was probably good for Alan. Alan could sniff and taste in private without needing to worry what Dave thought, no need to 'perform,' just savour the woman wetted cock. Wank if he fancied without having to say anything about it. He could feel Alan's breath upon his wet penis. He must be close. Dave felt his cock being lifted and his foreskin rolled. It was a gentle movement, Alan no doubt intent on examining the wetness within the folds. Jenny's wetness there to be seen, felt, smelt and tasted - all the senses but one. He felt Alan's fingers touching and himself erecting to his full extent. And then Alan was wanking him, drawing his foreskin up and down. A pleasurable feeling as he took in the warm scent of Megan's pyjamas. Even through the cotton of the pyjamas the sound came to him, the 'fap, fap, fap' sound of his wet moving foreskin - wet from Jenny. Yes! Indeed! The fifth sense, Alan was indeed hearing the sound of Jenny's wetness!

Dave sighed; the feeling so good, the feeling of a mouth - Alan's mouth - sliding over his swollen knob, fellating him whilst tasting Jenny. Lovely to lie there with his head within Megan's pyjamas, enveloped in her scent whilst enjoying wet lips and tongue upon his penis - he could as easily imagine it was Megan not Alan. Not so when he took his head out from the pyjamas - Megan did not have a beard!

"May I?" asked Dave and the two of them moved positions so Dave could bring his face to Alan's cock - a cock still bathed in Megan's wetness. Dave pressed his face against the smooth hardness, breathing deeply; Megan's scent even stronger than in the pyjamas, his nose pressing into Alan's pubic hair, damp from intercourse with Megan. He licked up from balls to crown, up the prominent ridge, tasting Megan the whole way, flicking his tongue at Alan's fraenum, feeling Megan's moisture, particularly still present where it had been trapped beneath his foreskin, beneath the coronal ridge. Both men had eased them down straight after the coitus, after their pretend ejaculations so as to keep as much of the girl's wetness for the other man.

How good, Dave thought, to have been soixante-neuf with Megan, how good to bury his face in her soft wet folds, but he had to make do with the vicarious sexual organ - Alan's male organ which had been deep within Megan, where Dave's tongue could have in no way reached; good to push Alan's full organ into his mouth, feel the rounded and big bulb pass through his lips as he tasted and thought of Megan.

The two men lay there, mouth to the other's cock, minds full of the other's wife whilst their mouths were full of the other's penis. They had done that before, sucked upon the other's penis, but not for so long, nor with the intention of tasting not just the other's wife's wetness but both the female and male sexual fluids. Probably both would really have preferred to receive a mouthful of semen a different way; to have gone down on the other's wife after sexual intercourse and would have found it intensely erotic to have lapped at the woman's sex not just full of her own wetness but seasoned by her husband's semen - lapped and sucked at the 'cream pie.' A not unusual male sexual fantasy - perhaps shared by not a few women. Sucking the other's cock and making him cum was second best - but a good second best.

His mouth full of the taste of Megan, perhaps with a hint of the saltiness of the semen to come, Dave fellated as he would like to be fellated - and Alan for his part was doing a pretty good job as well. Both men well used to their wives fellating them, but, good as both Jenny and Megan were at cock sucking, they lacked the knowledge - the knowledge of what it was like to be fellated and what was best. Both men used their tongues, knowing just how good that felt. Indeed, they started mirroring what the other was doing. Indeed, for a few moments, Dave almost became confused as to who was sucking whom: it was as if he was sucking his own cock. Something, of course, he had always wished to do.

They had agreed they wanted to smell and taste the other's wife fresh from intercourse and they had agreed to swallow what had not been released within Jenny and Megan. It had been their agreement. The semen which should have travelled with the women to their work and been inside them was now passed between the men.

Dave found himself coming first, Alan's stroking and wet sucking too much. A groan and he was ejaculating, something he had done often enough in Jenny's mouth but not in his friend's. No let-up from Alan, no rejection, no choking removal of the cock, no let-up in the tickling tongue. Even before Dave had finished there was a sudden rush into his mouth. Something he had not experienced before, the hot first spurt of cum and then the second blast, thick, hot and filling. Dave began to swallow, the experience, the feel of the ejaculation whilst he was still feeling his own, so erotic. Eyes closed the two men finished their orgasm and lay still on the bed, still the scent of woman - the woman that was not their own - in their nostrils but a still hard and spermy cock in their mouths.

"Fuck, the bins!" exclaimed Dave, dropping Alan's cock from his mouth.

"Oh no, so it is!"

It was bin day!

The two men leapt naked from the bed and then burst out laughing. There in the mirror were the two of them. Naked and wetly erect. Not at all the appearance to give the street as they dashed to get their bins. Were they already too late? They could hear the sounds of the bin men - clanking, the rumbling of bins, the shouts of the men. Better if they had thought of the bins earlier. They could have dealt with the bins at their leisure Perhaps if they had lived in the country in a pair of semis and providing the bin men were not near, they could have casually wandered out of Alan's front door and each wheeled his bin behind him up their respective drives. So long as no one was walking past, so long as no one was driving past, they could have dragged the bins both naked and erect. Perhaps even have wanked the other rather daringly at the gate, enjoying the feeling of being both naked and erect outside.

Now they were in a quandary. It was Dave who moved quickest. He had, after all easy jogging bottoms and tee shirt to hand. Bare foot he raced down the stairs. Looking out of the bedroom window Alan saw Dave dragging first his bin and then Dave's bin up their paths just in time.

"That was a close one. We'd both have been in trouble with the girls. Full bins. They'd have certainly asked what we'd been playing at if we'd forgotten." Dave reached and lifted Alan's wet and flaccid cock. "I don't think I could have given the excuse that I was busy playing with your tool!"

Alan shook his head. "Best not."

The two men had enjoyed their delayed orgasm and their generous 'sharing, of their wives - not at all a real sharing, though the scents and tastes had been real enough. Both had work to do and resisted the temptation to have a 'session' together again that afternoon. Not so the next afternoon. Alan popped around to Dave's for a cup of tea; it was by arrangement. He had showered; he was expecting to, if not undress with his friend, at least get his cock out and have a wank. He was not disappointed.

"Was good to see you and Megan the other day via your phone. Thought you might like to watch too - well, not Jenny and me but you and Megan. I recorded it. You want to see?"

Upon the computer screen the scene began. Alan's bearded face blown up from camera phone size onto the big screen grinning out at them. And then came the sight of him stepping back and walking with waving curved erection to the linen basket, tying a pair of Megan's panties around his cock and walking around with them constricting the blood flow and making his knob really purple. Did he look ridiculous? Rather - and he said so to Dave.

"But not a bad cock is it?" And even with a pair of panties strangely tied around it, and despite the prancing around, it was not a cock to feel ashamed of. Funny too, to see the glance off camera and the hurried removal of the panties and Alan, off screen, dropping them out of the window. "You haven't uploaded it to some site have you, Dave, on the Internet? Awful if someone I knew came across it. It's so clearly me. So embarrassingly me!"

"Of course not, Alan. Mind you, would be rather good to come across someone we did know. Not that you'd tell him or her, but just so good to know his or her bedroom secrets. Stumble into someone's private site, meant only for him or her and a few select friends, or just someone's Cloud storage. Might be some pretty kinky stuff, bondage, and the like. Things you'd never know about the person who seems so straight and 'normal.' Don't you think? You wouldn't let him or her know."

Alan smiled, "You might just mention it in one or two cases."

"No, so unfair."

"Well, say Chrissie and a putative boyfriend. She wouldn't want her parents to see the pictures or videos. A little bit of blackmail on our part. You can imagine her, 'please don't tell. I'll do anything... Don't let them see me fucking.'

"Or perhaps see Chrissie giving a hand job. Their little girl taking a massive ejaculation all over her face; a real big facial, her tongue licking the salty cum."

"Yeah, I suppose for a parent... her poor dad seeing little Chrissie with a big knob in her mouth and the cum all leaking out around it as it spurted."

"Or just splashing across her face." Dave grinned. "So, yeah, I get your drift. I don't know. Could we really carry it through? Could I? Blackmail - such a nasty thing. Getting her to undress before us and... I wonder if she's on the Pill?"

"I was thinking more of her wanking or sucking but... sharing her. Yeah! We could really fill her!"

"We don't know she's got a boyfriend or is even into boys. We don't know, as we've said, if any men have got into her knickers."

"We have!"

"Yeah, well, not with her inside them!"

"She had been recently. Inside them for hours!"

The two men watched the video. Alan and Megan as porn stars! Good for Dave to relive the experience of watching live; surprisingly erotic for Alan to watch himself engaged in sexual activity rather than watching others. A strange experience. Even he, who had been there in the flesh, was excited by the sight of him tugging at Megan's towel and revealing her freshly washed body.

"Those dark and full nipples, Alan. They must be so good to suck. I want to wank, do you?"

Alan smiled, stood and dropped his shorts. He had nothing underneath. His cock curved up and out from under his tee shirt, the knob shining. Dave did the same. Two erect men in tee shirts. Upon the screen Megan frozen with all her 'charms' revealed.

"Did you by any chance, Alan, bring me anything to..."

Alan reached into his shorts' pocket and pulled out a scrap of material. It was not a handkerchief. Dave did the same with his shorts. Nor was that a handkerchief.

Almost ceremonially they raised the knickers to each other's face; bringing them up to each other's nose. Red silk to Dave's, co-incidentally red cotton to Alan's. The two men both closed their eyes as their noses and faces were pushed into silk and cotton. They shuffled closer and soft skin touched soft skin, smooth penile knob touched smooth penile knob and gently rubbed. So sensitive fraenum to fraenum. Male sexual organs together whilst both men breathed and thought of women.

Good to rub, good to enjoy the scent together. Alan lowered the silk and tied it around Dave's cock as he had done to himself in the bedroom in the scene they had been watching. Dave did the same and the two men sat to watch the rest of the film. Cocks upright and particularly swollen by the tight ring of material around their bases, going a little darker in colour from the constriction.

"That's so lovely!" The camera phone had caught Megan lowering her mouth over Alan's cock so well. "It'd be just so good."

"It was, Dave! It was! Shall I?" He leant over towards his friend and his mouth enveloped Dave's knob trying to be like Megan had been.

"Not bad, Alan, not bad but not the same! I wonder if..."

"Don't think so Dave, can't see Megan desiring or agreeing to blow you!"

They watched Megan get onto the bed, both leaning forward as she opened her legs. Not a sight Alan was unused to, but upon the screen it was different; not least in seeing his own cock standing there. Used enough to seeing it standing but looking down from above - not from the third person perspective.

Cunnilingus and then the fuck.

"My arse is a little centre stage."

"Is a bit, Alan, but not much you can do about that. You'll see it's more so when you change positions."

Funny to see Alan grinning at the camera with Megan now on her hands and knees, cock in hand and pointing it right at her bottom hole as if about to sodomise. Very nice to see his knob slide downwards and into her vagina before Megan's swollen sex was hidden by - yes - Alan's bottom.

"Oh, well, yeah, see what you mean." Alan's brown start was winking away at the camera as he pushed at Megan, his cheeks opening and closing. "You've seen all of me now."

"Certainly have! But do look closely in a minute or two when you come. You can see you pulsing just behind your balls."

Not too clear but a lot clearer when Dave zoomed in.

"Oh no, Dave don't! Move up a bit." An adjustment of the zoom needed, bringing base of penis, balls and perineum into closeup - and removing the close up of Alan's arse hole which had very much filled the screen. "Oh, yeah, I can see now."

They both knew what that pulsing felt like. Dave certainly was imagining pulsing into Megan. Alan who had done the pulsing might have been thinking of another woman or girl. They were both wanking away. It was rather pleasant taking a break from work and having a wank together.

Back to proper size and upon the screen the men watched the withdrawal. Alan had not hurried. He had known he was 'on camera' after all. The removal of the fleshy rod, wet and spermy, was very clear.

"This was where I came right into Megan's knickers. That was just so good. Look, you can see Megan's vagina closing on camera. I wonder if we can slow it down. And your stuff there, being squeezed out. Look, here it comes. Such a delicious cream pie."

"You'd like to have come in and eaten it?"

"You bet; though I imagined pushing in straight after you and coming but very happy to bury my lips in that. Megan's juice and yours." He leant over and licked across the end of Alan's knob, where it was most definitely leaking. "Well that's half the taste!"

"Not the best half!"

"No!"

Upon the screen the final scene of the amateur film. Alan's wilting and rather messy cock taken in the bathroom and then him grinning at the camera.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12