Silk and Cotton Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pillock!" Said Dave, "but most of the film is pretty brilliant, I think. It was so exciting to see Megan and you like that. I must try and do the same for you."

The two men discussed whether their wives would actually like that. Be shocked or turned on. Would they find it arousing to be watching their neighbours; would they like to be fingered as they watched; would they like to be orally pleasured or to suck cock with one eye on the screen?

"Would Jenny like to see your cream pie; would she like me want to eat it?"

The men wanked happily talking about sex, talking about their wives. They even came up with the idea of having an earpiece discreetly in one ear whilst engaged in sex. The watching man whispering in the other's ear whilst he was engaged, telling him just what he thought about what the other was doing. Indeed, what the watcher would like to be doing to the probably naked woman he was watching on his screen, telling the real participant what to do.

Penises stayed hard; penises tightly constricted by panties were brought to the edge many times as they talked.

"Shall we watch your withdrawal again?"

"The cream pie!"

"Mmmm. I've an idea."

Dave reached into a cupboard and produced a tablet computer. A matter of seconds to double up the screen image so it was both on the big screen and on the tablet. The stilled view of Alan about to withdraw his penis from Megan.

"You want to cum over Megan!"

"I do!"

Upon both big screen and tablet the slowed down scene. Megan's vaginal opening closing around the insemination but very slowly. The close up of Megan's oozing sex.

Dave stood, "May I come over that. Really over it, onto the tablet screen. Would you mind?"

"I'm sure you've wanked thinking about Megan enough times. Hey, you've cum in her panties after all. This is nothing really! Of course, you can."

"Would you do it for me?"

"Make you cum over my wife's pussy?"

"Yes!"

Alan reached and held his friend's cock. Thick, warm and rigid. He began sliding Dave's foreskin. He looked up and saw that Dave was not watching the big screen but the one below his penis. Dave not only wanted to cum on Megan but see it. Alan too stood up and watched the small screen as he wanked the other man's penis over the slowly moving image. Doing just what he did with his own but not feeling the wank at all. It was not his penis he was stroking.

Upon the little screen Megan's vagina was slowly closing around his own white semen. He had produced rather well. He was pleased with that; pleased his friend was happy with his performance. And then, all at once, the image began to be obscured. Dave was cumming. From his penis a white dollop splashed right on target, right where Megan was oozing; then a whole rope of cum flying - part on screen, part off the screen; a second rope doing the same and then six pulses of semen oozing out into a large pool right across the image, distorting and obscuring it. Alan saw the image of his own cock appear behind the cum and then his smiling face looking through the semen.

Dave sighed. "That was good!" He grinned. "You can see my appreciation."

Alan could indeed. It was very much there all over the tablet and, indeed, Alan had made Dave's penis do the deed. He had made the ejaculation; he had made the mess; he had produced the appreciation. This time Megan's knickers had escaped being cum soaked despite it all passing through them, wrapped as they were around Dave's cock.

"Might I keep Megan's panties for a while, Alan. I might enjoy them later. I'll wash and return."

"Of course, Dave. I suspect panties are going to be regularly making their way to and fro over the garden fence."

"Would you like me to bring you off, Alan? I could suck you off if you like. How'd you like to cum?"

Alan looked thoughtful. As thoughtful as a fully erect naked man with a pair of panties tied tightly around his cock could look. It was not quite Rodin's 'The Thinker.' There was not the gravitas. He wanted to see Jenny on the screen. He wanted to come off over her.

"Could you put those photos of you and Jenny from years ago on screen and make me cum to that? Your holiday snaps!"

Big on Dave's screen but also on the tablet. Jenny and Dave seen behind the splashes of Alan's cum. Jenny's lovely bottom as she towelled herself, still with salty droplets of water from the sea scattered over the smooth skin. Dave in profile against the sea with his cock rigid and ready for business.

"Super photos, Dave." Alan stood with his curved erection jutting out over the tablet, foreskin back and leaking slightly. Dave reached and began to slowly ease his friend's foreskin, rolling it up and down. Alan's semen was going to join Dave's upon the tablet. Another tribute but to a different woman.

Dave knew the photo Alan would want to cum to. The one of Jenny after sexual intercourse. The one where he had caught her lying upon the towel in the sunshine, her legs open and her swollen sex showing her recent excitement - glistening with her juice, pink and succulent and with a very generous seeping of white semen from her vagina; the stuff spread up through her pubic hair even to her discrete little tummy button. Dave grinned. He had been productive that day, had almost thought he would not stop! A picture from a long-ago summer holiday. A pretty girl looking very fuckable and with a young man's ejaculation - cream everywhere.

"Oh yes, Dave, that's the one. Make me cum."

And Dave did just that. Firm regular strokes as his friend stared through Dave's own cum at the gorgeousness of Jenny's spermed quim. Of course, he would have liked to have done that for real. Added to Dave's years ago unloading in and upon Jenny. He did the next best thing as Dave's fingers took him over and he splashed out onto the tablet's screen. A three-dimensional image with Dave and now his semen adding the third dimension - depth. What a lot of semen spurted and poured out upon the young girl. Jenny had been a mess back then, had no doubt then gone for a swim in the sea; she was certainly a mess now.

Bleary eyed, Alan looked at his friend and then back to his cock. Dave was still slowly wanking it; a squeeze to the end forcing out the last remaining drop of semen; a no longer so firm penis, a thin thread joined it to a pool upon the tablet. Dave let go and it plonked down - splashed down - into the pools of the men had made upon the tablet.

"That was good, Dave. Quite an orgasm. I would so like to do that for real. To step forward and just cum over Jenny's sex after you'd fucked her."

"Whose hand - yours, mine, Jenny's?"

"Jenny's of course. The idea of her wanting me to cum. Asking me to cum. Saying how much she wants to see it come out. Phew! We should do this more often."

"We're wanking quite a bit together, and a bit more!"

Unsurprisingly Alan did not forget Dave's offer to try and repeat the camera phone transfer live from the bedroom - only from his bedroom rather than Alan's. A little worrying for Dave in having to perform for an audience; not easy propping up the phone in a casual way so it did not look obvious to Jenny; making sure there would indeed be intercourse that night and texting Alan to make sure he was watching.

A hot night and Jenny walked into the bedroom from the bathroom without pyjamas or nightie, just a pair of orange silk knickers, not tight fitting but very loose around the legs. Dave was already upon the bed, his cock hard from anticipation, not just the prospect of imminent sex but being watched or perhaps more accurately, showing off his wife. In the event the start went so well, as if Jenny knew her part. She made some comment about him being 'pleased to see her' and came up the bed at him crawling on hands and knees between his spread thighs. Alan's view of Dave's open legs, hanging balls and straight erection replaced firstly by Jenny's silk clad bottom, the thinness of the silk leaving little to the imagination, and then the most alluring sight of her crawling on hands and knees, bottom wagging as she headed up the bed to Dave's cock.

Her lips slid over the plum and she began to fellate Dave. Leaning forward onto his cock, her bottom was raised even higher in the air and Dave was sure Alan would be getting a first-rate view between her legs and into the crack of her bottom. Silk clad but very likely the looseness of the legs would let Alan glimpse all sorts of pink folds within. A framing as well of open thighs to the sight of Jenny's lips stroking up and down Dave's cock. All that in itself would be enough for Alan to cum - if he wished - and be very content with what he had seen.

Plentiful sucking, then some cuddling and kissing with Dave's hand stroking not just Jenny's breasts but sneaking under the waistband of her knickers and stroking her sexual hair. Gently he parted her legs as she lay on her back next to him. She let them part, an indication of her arousal and being ready to be touched there. His hand withdrew and came down the outside of the orange silk. Jenny would not have known what he was doing, would have thought him simply manoeuvring her knickers to allow him access but Dave's intention to draw the silk to one side and let Alan see the clearer, exposing his wife's sex to the watching man; and then he began to push the silk into her folds, arousing her but at the same time ensuring the soaking of the silk. His fingers pushed at the silk and slipped easily into his wife, fingers and silk going in together. Lovely slippery wetness pooling all around. No question that she was ready for the insertion of a male member - or perhaps two; one after the other.

Dave could have fucked her there and then, easily pushed his cock into her despite the silk. It would not have been in the way. There was plenty of room - room indeed for a cock or two up each leg hole! But instead he began to draw the knickers downwards. He needed to remove the knickers. There was most definitely method in what he was doing. The knickers needed to be available for another man. A man who was silently watching as if sitting in the corner of the room, a man really wanting those soaked knickers.

Jenny rode Dave. Years of marriage meant they came easily and confidently together. Jenny riding reverse cowgirl. Her wet sex sliding up and down Dave's cock as she played with her breasts. A most erotic sight. Great for Dave to feel the wet warmth of a well lubricated vagina, Good for Jenny to feel the hardness of a very firm cock just where she wanted it and good for Alan to stare at the screen, seeing Jenny as he had never seen her before. Jenny in sexual abandon. He stroked himself in time with her bouncing hips.

A good long lovemaking. Jenny had come well - twice. The second time perhaps considerably aided by the way Dave had tied her silk knickers around his cock and fucked her like that. Silk tickling her 'fancy,' silk even entering her. Dave too had come - unfortunately just the once - riding her across her back from the rear, thrusting so hard with his panty tied penis until his cum had spurted into her.

Dave had been very tender to her. Dabbing at her well used sex with her soft silk knickers, so kindly drying her before she had snuggled under the sheet and closed her eyes. She had half heard Dave get out of bed and go to the bathroom. She was asleep before she even heard a tell-tale 'tinkle.'

Perhaps other strange things happened down the road but certainly one or two strange things happened at the two neighbouring houses - Dave and Jenny's, Alan and Megan's.

As was seemingly becoming traditional, a pair of used panties was dropped from a window. In this case, Dave's bathroom window. It was by arrangement. Dave had held them up in his bathroom to his camera phone to show Alan. In the warm summer darkness Alan had left the security of his house and ventured out stark naked into his garden as erect as anything. His cock was not going to go down at that moment of time. He knew where he could climb over the fence without snagging anything - particularly his naked cock and hanging vulnerable balls - and he had padded up the lawn and onto the patio. In the darkness he could see Dave leaning from the window. "Yes," he called and deftly caught the wet ball of silk.

Not everyman's cup of tea falling into his hand - a pair of silk knickers very recently worn by a woman he lusted after; a pair of knickers so enjoyed during very recent sexual activity; a pair that had not just been nestled close to Jenny's sex but had actually been pushed into her vagina and now drenched by the fluids of Jenny and Dave's lovemaking, were most certainly Alan's cup of tea! Standing in Dave's garden he brought the silk to his nose. The scent not just of Jenny's quim but of her arousal mingled with that of Dave's recently ejaculated semen. Alan stuck out his tongue pushing it into the folds of silk knowing he was sliding it into both girl wetness and male cum. So sexual. Such a private little act, not insinuating his tongue into his wife's panties and tasting her and his own fluids but those of his neighbours. Below in the darkness his penis was like a bar of iron. He wished he'd called to Alan to come down. Alan could have sucked him whilst he buried his face in the sex-soaked panties. Dave was on fire. He wanted to ejaculate. The thought of Alan's warm, wet and sucking mouth... It was lucky a naked Chrissie was not passing. He could not have helped himself. Would have had to inseminate. Not that Chrissie taking a naked late-night stroll in other people's gardens was terribly likely - but she would have felt the bar of iron.

Alan wandered down the lawn, knickers plastered to his face by his hand and prick pointing the way. He sat on a bench, his hand falling from his face but still clutching the panties. There was something special about being out naked in the warm darkness - and with those warm and well used knickers. He was not minded to go back indoors straightway. He sat there looking at Dave's house remembering what he had seen on his screen. Perhaps already Jenny was fast asleep, perhaps Dave too. Jenny with most of Dave's semen tucked into her warm snatch. The rest in the panties in his hand. He would come there in the darkness with the knickers.

A pity Dave had not come out to join him. Trouble was Dave had come and the enthusiasm gone. It would otherwise have been nice to have sat with him companionably wanking in the darkness. Would have been good to have sucked his cock fresh from Jenny, even ejaculated and limp. Better if he had not. The thought of Dave's fine straight penis there in the dark, warm and wet from Jenny - and still hard. Alan grinned into the darkness at the thought. So sexual. He opened his thighs wider, his penis rigid, his knob feeling so full. How good to have opened his mouth and absorbed Dave plum, tasted Jenny upon it, sucked at her wetness and Dave's smooth knob until he received the strong hot spurts of the other sexual fluid. He raised the panties to his lips wallowing in the sexual scent and the darkness; his tongue probing out again and licking - Jenny's wetness and Dave's cum. He pushed the silk into his mouth as he had seen Dave do with Jenny's vagina. All of it in. He began to masturbate again.

12