Silk and Cotton Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were wanking again. They were not wanking each other. They were edging. They were close. They needed to know when to stop!

"... and perhaps cumming. Separately or together. First one into her panties one side and then the other knob pushing in the other and both then cumming. Her sex swimming in cum and then our knobs pulled away, the elastic snapping back to hold all that warm cum against her. Gusset so wet from wet girl and us. Squidgy between her legs."

"Imagine her now desperate to masturbate. Wanting to push her hand down into her panties to jill but daring not. All that semen at the entrance to her vagina but not inside. She dare not fuck herself with her fingers because she'll bring the semen with them. Might make herself pregnant so she pleads with us to take her panties off and lick all that cum from her so she is free to jill and come. Alan - quick, Chrissie's knickers!"

Dave had overdone the wanking. The excitement of the pictures and talk too much. As one the two men turned, reaching out with their hands for the cotton frog panties lying there, all washed and innocent looking upon the towel, pushing themselves forward, towards each other, and wrapping the cotton around their touching cocks; both hands wanking their cocks together through the panties, firm shaft against firm shaft, warm flesh against warm flesh wrapped in cotton together; the men started shooting, their cum pouring alongside the other, out into the panties and into each other's pubic hair.

A fantastic cum and orgasm for each. The frog panties full of their stuff, the little frogs swimming once more in male ejaculate, hopping from pool to pool of semen. The two men sat there; cocks wrapped in cotton.

"We've hardly started on the photos, have we?"

"Don't think so Dave. We've cum a bit too quickly. Premature ejaculation all over Chrissie. A young man's problem - shouldn't be ours! We could sit here and look at more and hope we get hard fairly soon, or we could do some work and then meet again in an hour or so's time."

The latter seemed the sensible course and exactly an hour and a half later found Alan ushering Dave through his front door again. The wet and soggy panties were still upon the towel.

"We might microwave them again!"

"We might!"

Clothes removed and soft cocks briefly touched together before the men sat on the towel once more. Documents Alan had been working upon closed and Chrissie's photos brought up again onto the screen. One photograph on from the frog panties and brassiere which had caused such an outpouring of male lust not two hours before, still with the frog panties but now without the bra, Chrissie's rather full, for a young girl of eighteen; breasts on display, her puffy, pale pink areolae and nipples very much centre stage. Chrissie was touching one nipple with her forefinger. That had erected, the other had not. Both men leant forward enjoying the way her pale areolae were not flat but conical. Each man opened his lips a little imagining taking in a nipple and sucking.

The next photograph with Chrissie pulling the knickers to one side and exposing her slit and the auburn hairs all around it, not curling but straight and so interesting. The next with the panties lowered to her knees, and her bush of straight red hair showing in a delightful orange equilateral triangle but divided, as Alan remarked, by her slit into two right angled triangles.

"We're not at school, Alan!"

Well, very clearly not! They were not studying geometry.

"Brilliant photos. Oh fuck, Alan, the naughty, naughty girl!"

The hairbrush handle might not have had girl scent upon it on Alan's visits but there was now no question that it had been used as a penis substitute, just as they had imagined. The next selfie very much showed it embedded in Chrissie. A very intimate photograph. Chrissie sitting upon her bedroom chair, legs apart, auburn haired sex open and there, centre stage, sticking out from between her legs, the brush end of her hairbrush.

"It's really in, Alan, not just a bit in. I couldn't go further in if I wanted!"

"And you do want!"

"Any videos?"

"Let's see." The men leant forward as Alan explored the file list. There were indeed. Like with photographs there were videos of all sorts of things. A kitten playing with a ball of wool, ever so sweet and captivating but not what they were after - wrong sort of pussy; a more interesting one taken at a girl's hockey match, but not, alas, in the showers afterwards; a cat wandering around the garden, clearly taken from Chrissie's bedroom window; but then they found what they were looking for. Chrissie had clearly been enjoying her selfies and had gone one stage further. It was a striptease. Not obviously so at the start with Chrissie merely dancing to music but in her full school uniform. It was the way she took her blazer off that promised much, and the way she pouted at her, obviously propped up, phone; the removal of the tie quite something and the way she twirled it. In Alan's room penises were very firm and being stroked.

The removal of white socks done very effectively sitting on her chair, Chrissie kicking her legs up in time to the music and giving flashes of her knickers under her skirt; both men's eyes followed the white socks as they were thrown away from Chrissie. Some more dancing followed with the occasional raising of her skirt a little way up a thigh as she slowly and teasingly began undoing the buttons of her blouse. Her face a treat to see as she, stared into her phone's camera and blew a kiss. Off one shoulder came the blouse and then back on again; off the other shoulder and then slipped to the floor. Chrissie now in bra, skirt and knickers for Alan and Dave's delectation - well, for Chrissie really, for her eyes only and her amusement and interest, though perhaps she might have shared it, giggling, with a friend. She could surely not have imagined it being seen by two mature men just a few doors down.

"Will it be skirt or bra next?"

"Got to be skirt surely." And Alan was right. Chrissie did it well, a number of pretend 'false starts' before she let it fall to the ground. Very much the same teasing with the brassiere before she ended up swinging it around with her boobs bouncing delightfully all over the place. She even tried to twirl her breasts. Alas, rather unsuccessfully. She needed practice and, as Dave, remarked, tassels would have assisted the effect and probably helped. Chrissie now naked but for her knickers; not a pair with little frogs but blue and white horizontal stripes. When, eventually, they came off, after quite a bit of teasing the camera with glimpses of her red bush, both men very much wished they had the panties; both imagining their warmth, imagining sniffing and then wrapping their penises in the soft material.

A lovely blown kiss from the naked girl and the screen went blank.

"Phew!" said Dave, turning to his friend. Their cocks were hard and wet at the tips. "We are certainly seeing another side to Chrissie. A bit more than a glimpse in the street or from the window. Imagine her doing that for us here and then sucking us off." His hand reached down, and he stroked his foreskin up and down a little.

"You want me to pretend to be her?"

"Not this time but... the microwave? Seeing as how we haven't got those stripy blue knickers."

Alan walked from the room. He was still erect when he returned juggling the frog panties from one hand to the other. He had perhaps overdone the heat setting. "Catch!"

As Alan searched for another video Dave applied the hot panties to himself and almost came. So hot, so delightfully hot, like Chrissie's presumed virgin snatch, running and slippery with young girl 'juice.' In reality, of course, merely a pair of cotton knickers heavily impregnated with the semen of the two men; certainly, slippery and hot, but there the resemblance rather ended. A gentle sliding up and down his cock before he unwrapped and wrapped the hot cotton around Alan's shaft and stroked - giving Alan the pleasure before the panties cooled.

"Oh, the naughty girl!" Exclaimed Alan. Upon the screen another self-shot video. Subdued lighting and Chrissie in a nightie but with that very hairbrush handle, the purple one, they had seen in a photograph. She was holding the brush end and stroking herself between her thighs and it was obvious she was aroused. They could see wetness all over the handle.

"We're going to see it go in, aren't we? Almost like seeing a boyfriend's penis go in."

"Only probably better. No body to get in the way of the camera, but yeah, some lad's smooth virgin cock going in would be quite something. Here, your turn with the panties. Oh, yeah, she's stroking her clit."

Seemingly the phone was propped on the bed this time. The young girl wriggled closer, her pudendum even more filling the screen.

"Here it goes. Oh yes. Slipping so easily in. Chrissie's done that before. Our cocks would go in as easily. Oh no, oh yes, I'm cumming, Alan."

Dave's second orgasm. Not as prolific, an electric ache in his balls as he poured himself into the wet, warm panties.

"Sorry, Alan, I didn't mean to, so quickly."

"Plenty of other chances to watch the video. We've got it for keeps. Come on let's rewind and watch again and you do me. I'll be hands free and watch. You do it for me."

"What are friends for - perhaps." If not Chrissie, then why not another hand? Certainly, it would have been rather amazing had Chrissie made Dave come in her knickers and then unwrapped his penis and refolded the panties around Alan's, complete with all the still warm exuded semen and then wanked him. But that was what Dave did as Alan stared at the screen with the video playing of Chrissie and her hairbrush. Alan held out longer than Dave, he got to where Chrissie was really going at herself, the hairbrush handle sliding in and out of her vagina, pumping at her like one day a real penis would do - if it had not already. Practising indeed! The hairbrush handle did not ejaculate but Alan most certainly did, his eyes glued to the screen and feeling Dave masturbating him in perfect synchronisation to the pistoning purple handle on the screen; wet knickers going up and down, rubbing wetly against his shaft and particularly his oversailing coronal ridge. He tried holding back but impossible. Alan's cum joined Dave's in Chrissie's knickers once again. What lucky little hopping frogs!

It should not be thought that the men in anyway preferred their mutual sexual relations and a pair of the other's wife's panties - or Chrissie's for that matter - to sex with their wives. It was fifty: fifty. Both good! Sexual relations with their wives proceeded as they always did and pretty frequently at that. With neither couple having children they were not bound to the bedroom either, not having to engage almost furtively and silently in sexual acts in their own homes. Both Jenny and Megan got fucked on the dining room table; both had their dresses lifted whilst washing up, both found themselves braced against the shower wall with their man inside them and both found themselves being soapily washed whilst sitting in the bath impaled upon a penis. Not at the same time of course. But sexual variety went on very nicely in both households.

It was not as if the men's sex life with their wives was completely divorced from their own sexual relationship. A prurient interest by both men in what the other had been up to certainly came out in their private conversations, whether over the fence or in each other's houses during breaks from work. They even arranged things so there was a little run off stimulation for the other. They did not attempt to repeat the live transmission of sexual acts to the other direct from the bedroom, but both men became perhaps unexpectedly keen at arousing their wives before they had removed their knickers. It was rather like sex had been early on and before marriage, when male hands had slipped up skirts or travelled down inside the confines of denim jeans. More clothed foreplay back in those days.

It was still pleasant foreplay for both parties but with the men very intent on ensuring knicker material was very well rubbed against increasingly wet female sexual flesh and very much made wet. Knickers that would not then stay in the laundry basket the next day but be transported next door, occasionally even dropped out of windows to fall, still warm, into outstretched palms.

Dave and Alan very much enjoyed a break from work with a pair of the other's wife's panties to sniff; excited to see what colour and material they would be when removed from the other's pocket. A harmless pursuit, though very often a pair of knickers would be replaced in the laundry basket newly washed and dried but then crumpled to look worn, or if there were plenty in there to be washed already, then merely placed in the knicker drawer tucked underneath. It seemed stupid and inefficient to have them washed twice!

One morning they met for coffee in Dave's house by arrangement, both had promised the other a very well used pair of knickers to enjoy and neither was at all disappointed when they were produced from each other's pocket. There was a definite sense of anticipation until first Alan and then Dave reached into their pockets. They laid them out ready upon the kitchen worksurface in Dave's house; Megan's a pair of black silk camiknickers woven with white roses, a distinctive pattern; Jenny's a distinctive orange cotton striped with green. The men stared and then lowered their faces.

"They did not come off until this morning. I fucked Megan last night up each leg. They were soaked."

"Mmmm!" Dave breathed deeply. "I didn't cum in Jenny's pair but Jenny was really wriggling, trying to get them off and I held them on her as long as I could, I was finger fucking her with one finger going either side of the cotton, it was so in her crack, absorbing so much of her scent just for you!"

"Certainly has, Dave. I so wish I could go down on Jenny, bury my face between your wife's legs. Make her really come with my tongue."

They did not need to say anything, both men stepped back and pulled their tee shirts off and then their trousers. If they were going to have a wank together - and they were - it was best to get rid of clothes. A zip toggle poking up into soft scrotal tissue is uncomfortable - better to stand naked and let balls hang free. A couple of randy goats in Dave and Jenny's kitchen. Penises hard and pointing at the ceiling.

"I often imagine," said Alan, as Dave made coffee, so incongruous naked and erect, his ram rod straight cock contrasting with Alan's curve, "us having the girls side by side; swopping and swopping, doing everything twice - sucking nipples one after the other, four to suck; going down on the girls, first are own wives and then the other; swopping over as we fuck."

"Everything except the ejaculations!"

"Yeah, just the one of those. But in the other's wife. You in Megan, me in Jenny."

"Then returning to our own wife to tongue her again."

"Yes! Stick tongues into the other man's cream pie. So erotic, Dave."

Mug in each of their hands, the coffee steaming, Alan touched his erection to Dave's, and they rubbed them together. They carried the mugs, picking up the knickers on the way, to a table by the French windows and sat chatting and drinking their coffee, Jenny's panties atop Alan's cock hiding it, Megan's on Dave's. Their conversation ranged but kept returning to sex; it touched on Chrissie, it touched on when the men had had sexual intercourse with their wives outside in the open air, it touched on when they had first masturbated. It was wide ranging, and the coffee was drunk.

"Time to get down to business. Knickers were raised, eyes were closed, and the men sat there quietly wanking solo, very much an olfactory experience, quite different from the very ocular one with Chrissie's pictures. A quiet time of reflection, neither said a word until Dave groaned.

"Have you come?"

"Almost Alan, almost. Let me have a rest. Would you mind if I sucked your cock?"

Alan swivelled upon his chair and stood up and presented himself, his penis up in the air in front of his neighbour. Dave draped the black silk of Megan's knickers over it, pulling the so thin material around the bulb of his penis and leant forward. Megan's scent strong on the silk. He breathed deeply and then licked. If he could not mouth Megan through the silk, perhaps slip his tongue into the silk and into her sex, he could at least suck Alan's cock, it went into Megan often enough, and with the silk. It was close-ish!

Dave mouthed Alan's cock all surrounded by the silk, a silken condom indeed! Sucking into his mouth the taste of Megan but feeling the firmness of Alan. Drawing his head back he saw how transparent the black silk had become; Alan's curved shaft and swollen bulb showing rather clearly, the pinkness coming through with the shape.

"You do suck cock well, Dave. I'm sure Jenny is better - I'd certainly prefer - and sure Chrissie isn't as good - but so good to imagine her inexperienced mouth!

Dave did it again, fellating his friend through the silk before, again, leaning back.

"I think you've done it Dave; I think I'm going to cum..." The man was holding Jenny's panties to his face. Dave looked down at Alan's cock, most of it within wet black silk, his hand holding it at its base, holding the silk tight. Was it his imagination or was the head swelling a little more; it was pressed hard against the black silk, the material taut over the head.

"Yeah, Dave, I am!"

As Dave watched the silk began to seep white. A contrast with the black. Alan's cum was forcing itself through. Dave smiled and leant forward and licked, a sensitive lick which made Alan shiver, a tongue crossing his ejaculating urethral opening; and then Alan sucked, sucking his friends ejaculation through the silk, a steady suction as Alan continued to cum, his stuff entering Dave's mouth and being swallowed.

"Fuck, Dave! That was good - and different. Shall I do the same?"

Not so effective through the cotton, Alan bringing Dave off with a mouthful of cotton covered cock. The cum stayed within. Best done with silk. It was a learning experience.

The men did not meet again that afternoon. Too much work to spend a lot of time wanking... but they did wank solo. A quick wank each to 'clear the mind.' A quick wank into knickers. Dave into Megan's silk knickers; still damp from Alan's morning ejaculation; Alan into Jenny's cum filled panties. And yes, Alan did use the microwave. Hot warm wet knickers do encourage easy wanking and ejaculation. Better out than in. It prevented 'thoughts' and distractions to randy men who should really be working. The afternoon cup of tea was drunk separately and hand washing knickers. They were left to dry in the sun along with the washing taken from washing machines. The men worked hard. They were still at their desks when their wives came home.

It was nice being invited around to Alan and Megan's for dinner a few days later. Dave was a little surprised when Jenny announced the invitation. It had seemingly been made by Megan, and the more so at Jenny's choice of clothing. It was not often she wore such a short skirt. It seemed more a skirt for a summer holiday or the beach than a dinner party. He was further surprised, but pleasantly so, to find Megan wearing very much the same sort of skirt. Good to see legs and it occurred to Dave that he might just, if he was lucky, get a glimpse up Morgan's skirt. He had done that once before. Indeed, had mentioned it to Alan sometime when they had been wanking with knickers. The idea of seeing Morgan's knickers upon her, perhaps moulding around her plump nether lips; lips he had very clearly seen via Alan's phone, was exciting.