Silk and Cotton Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drink in hand, Dave was careful to sit opposite Megan. Indeed, he found himself sitting opposite both Megan and Jenny and next to Alan. Neither woman seemed to be being terribly careful about keeping legs together. Sitting as their mothers would have taught them was both wise and demure for women in skirts.

Dave swallowed as he stared up the two ladies' skirts. He tried to raise his eyes but could not. He was in a state of shock. Between Megan's thighs so clearly were the pair of panties Alan had wanked into only a few days before. Holding Jenny's bulge were the pair he had wanked into - Megan's knickers. It was a case not of 'The Wrong Trousers' but 'The Wrong Knickers.' Orange cotton on Megan, black silk on Jenny. Not the right way round at all. How, why? Had both Alan and he put the wrong pair back in their wives' knicker drawers, after the wash and drying, without thinking? Or had they forgotten completely and left them with the other washing on the clothes' line. No, he had bundled the washing into two piles. For ironing and not. He had put the 'smalls' away. He remembered pairing his socks. Had he just chucked his underpants in his drawer and Jenny's knickers in hers along with those particular pair of Megan's? Did the women suspect, did the women think something odd was going on? The co-incidence was just too much of a co-incidence. Much too much. Both happening to wear the wrong knickers. Jenny would have had to have deliberately chosen that pair to wear that evening.

Dave's eyes rose. Alan's too - he had been having just the same thoughts and worry as Dave. The two women's eyes met theirs.

"Well?" asked Jenny.

"I think you've some explaining to do," added Megan.