Silla's Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He puts his arms around her and rolls her over on top of him and holds her face up to look at her.

"Jack," she says his name, but he doesn't seem to hear. "Jack," she says, again.

"Oh baby. Damn, I thought I'd never get the chance to taste you and now I don't want to stop."

Resting her head on his shoulder for a moment, Silla asks, "Can we at least get off the floor and find somewhere more comfortable."

"No, I'm afraid you will leave," he answers roughly, holding her so tight she can barely breathe.

"Please Jack. I promise. I will not leave. Can we go to your bed?"

"No, I don't want to let go of you," his voice is not as rough, but he has not loosened his arms.

"I can't breathe," Silla complains.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he apologizes and loosens his grip, but he does not let go of her.

Slowly Silla slides off of him, as he rolls to the side, not allowing her out off his arms.

"I thought you didn't want me."

"Lord, woman, how could I not want you? You drove me crazy for five days," Jack admits.

"I didn't mean to," she tells him. "Really, I didn't. I was frightened of you, at first."

"I know you were frightened. You'd had a terrifying experience. You were hurting and I wanted to hold you, but I knew I wouldn't stop if I touched you."

Silla nods her head, her hair brushing across his cheek. "Can we get off the floor now?"

"I guess so," Jack relents, sitting up. "But you promise not to leave."

"No, I won't leave. That's why I'm here. I need you."

"I'm too old for you, you know," Jack reminds her. "I'm not a young stud anymore. Silla, I'm forty-three years old."

Silla stands in front of Jack and reaches behind her, lowering the zipper at the back of her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. She stands naked in front of him, just out of arms reach and asks, "Jack, will you make love to me, please?"

Not waiting for his answer, she turns and walks into his bedroom where she stands beside the bed, her arms wrapped around herself, trembling at what she knows she is about to do.

"Silla?" Jack calls her from the doorway.

She lowers her arms, lifts her chin and turns to look at him, unashamed of being naked in front of this man who has seen her this way before.

"My god, you are beautiful," he whispers as he walks toward her, stopping barely a foot away. He rests his hands on her shoulders and runs his hands down her arms, taking her hands to place them on his chest. He puts his arms around her and pulls her to rest against him, knowing she can feel his throbbing erection. He needs to hold her, partly just to touch her, but additionally so she cannot see the expression on his face.

He wants this woman. He wants her badly, with an intensity he doubts he has ever had for a woman before. But that does not mean he can have her. She is twenty-two years old and he is eleven years older than she is. He does not know if he can take what she offers and then let her go.

"Now tell me why you are here," he says, as he slides his hand down the back of her head, feeling her cheek resting against his chest, and continues down her back, rests his hands at her waist for a moment, and then brings his hands back up, holding her tight, but not as tight as before. He smiles at his own intensity earlier, when he held her so tightly she could barely breathe.

"I came to see you, to thank you," she answers against him, her breath warming his skin beneath his thin summer shirt.

"You are welcome. But that's not "why" you are here, is it?"

Silla pushes against him, giving herself room as she begins to unbutton his shirt. "No, it isn't."

He does not stop her hands, although he should. Her hands on him feel too good. When she has the final button opened she spreads his shirt, pushes it off his shoulders, and watches as neither of them do anything as the shirt falls to the floor. Silla runs her hands across his chest, brushing through the heavy mat of hair on his upper chest, stopping for a moment to run her finger around and around his flat male nipples. Before he can stop her, she places her mouth against one nipple, pushes his flesh on both sides to raise the nipple to a peak, sucking it, just as he did to her only moments before. She brushes her teeth across the top of his nipple and feels his stomach muscles contract against her.

He cannot stop the low moan that escapes him, as she leaves one nipple wet and moves to the other, giving it a similar treatment. When she reaches for the waist of his jeans, he takes a step back. "Baby, I don't do "one night stands.""

"I don't either," she tells him. "My suitcase is in the truck of my car." As if she is having a pleasant conversation, she adds, "In fact, I've never offered myself to a man like this. It's a heady experience." Looking up at him, she smiles, "Don't you want me, Jack?"

"More than you can know," he answers, his voice vibrating with intensity. "But that doesn't mean I can have you."

"Why not?" she asks taking a step back, spreading her arms away from her sides. "I'm here. I want you."

Silla drops to her knees, finally gets the button opened on his jeans and pulls the zipper down. She lowers his jeans and boxer shorts, allowing his erection to spring from his pants.

Jack looks down, watching his cock brush against her hair as she pushes his jeans all the way to his feet. Silla holds his clothes down as he steps out of each leg. As if in a daze he merely stands before her, for the first time allowing her to see him as he has seen her, bereft of clothing, nothing hidden, his desire for her on full display.

Silla looks up, running her hands up his legs, slowly moves one hand to cup his balls, and the other to close around the middle of his cock. Unable to resist giving her the access she seeks, he moves one foot to the side, allowing her to push her hand between his thighs as she lifts his balls, allows them to fall, and then lifts them again.

Jack watches the look of fascination on her face. It is an expression he is familiar with, utter concentration, a faint smile, with the tip of her tongue pushing between her lips. She looks up at his face, "I may need a little help, here. I've never done this before," she admits. He rests his hands on the back of her head, not applying pressure, just letting her know, what she is doing pleases him.

She leans forward and slowly licks around the head of his cock as she gently closes and opens her hand around his balls. Gently, she sucks an inch of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and brushes her tongue across the tip, collecting the small drop of precum. She removes her mouth and rubs her tongue against the roof of her mouth and then goes back for another lick, a grin spreading across her face.

"Yum, I like that," she announces when she looks up at his face.

"Oh lord," Jack groans. "You do not need any help, sweetheart. If you get any better, I won't last another ten seconds."

She puts her mouth around the head of his cock and slowly sucks an inch into her mouth, swirls her tongue around the head and sucks another inch into her mouth. She rocks back and forth, and then takes another inch inside her mouth, rocks back and forth again, as the skin around his penis slides deliciously back and forth. She takes another inch into her wet, hot mouth and continues to rock back and forth.

Since she walked in his front door, his erection has hardened, until it is almost painful. Touching her and tasting her has made it worse. He cannot stand much more of her attention.

Her head bobs up and down, taking as much of him into her mouth as she can manage. She holds his balls, feeling them tighten and draw up against his body. Jack's head goes back, gritting his teeth he tries to slow his breathing, but nothing works. He feels the muscles along the insides of his thighs quivering and he takes a deep breath.

"Baby, you need to stop. I'm going to cum."

Instead of letting him go, she increases the speed and nods.

"It's going to shoot into your mouth," he warns her. He sees her head nodding as the first spurt hits the back of her throat. He releases the groan he was holding, and watches as she swallows, never ceasing her movements as additional spurts land in her mouth, followed by her swallowing every ounce. She sucks him and continues to take everything he gives. Then she slows and allows his softening cock to rest inside her hot mouth.

Groaning, "Oh my god," his jelly-like legs barely able to support him, he pulls her up and takes her with him as he falls to the bed. Before she lands on top of him, he is kissing her, sucking her tongue into his mouth, tasting the last of his cum inside her mouth.

He puts his hands under her arms and lifts her, holding her above him, lowering one of her breasts to his mouth, and then moving her over to hold the other breast above his mouth, barely lifting his head to suck on the nipple, feeling it pebble against his tongue. Her head hangs down, her eyes glued to his, as he tastes her. Slowly, he lowers her upper body, to buy his face between her breasts, breathing in the fragrance of her. Jack finally allows her to slide lower, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Oh my, you are a luscious woman. Why did you do that?" His hand comes up to brush her hair out of her eyes as his hand continues down her back. He feels her shaking her head. He knows something is bothering her. She has been distracted, or not fully engaged in their conversations, ever since she arrived.

Sitting up and pushing her up to sit beside him. Jack places the pillows against the head of the bed, and then scoots back to lean against the head board. He pulls her into his arms, letting her rest her head against him. "Okay, now, talk to me," he instructs. The first few days after the storm, his bedroom was the coolest room in his unit, because there are windows on two walls, which allowed some air flow. Although they were wearing clothes, and he was not holding her, this is how they sat and talked in the late afternoon. There wasn't much else to do.

Unaware she is doing so, her hands move across him as she talks. Repeatedly threading her fingers through the hair at the top of his chest, and then lifting her fingers, Silla talks about the first few days she was back in the apartment with her sister. Her hand slowly slides across the top of his shoulder and down his nearly bare upper arm, as she describes the reaction of her co-workers to the bruises on her face and the abrasions on her wrists and ankles. It took several days for the marks to fade, but she had to tough it out.

She rubs her hand up and down his lower arm, feeling the course hair as she talks about the police report she filed, although she could give very little information. She uses her finger to trace across each of his fingers as she tells about one of her co-workers taking her to dinner about two weeks after she was back at work.

She lifts Jack's hand, kisses his palm and puts the hand on her shoulder as she tries to tell him about the man's advances when they left the restaurant. She shudders as she tells him the man backed her against the side of his car, instead of opening the door for her. He was grinding his hips against her and trying to kiss her as he told her he wanted to take her home with him and tie her up. He wanted to repeat what was done to her, suggesting that doing it again would remove her fears.

Jack strokes his hand up and down her back, calming her as she struggles through her description of her escape from the man, returning to the restaurant, and asking the cashier to call a taxi to take her home. Continuing to thread her fingers through the hair at the top of Jack's chest she describes another instance of a man opening a door for her and her fear of getting too near him, afraid he would also attack her.

"So, you thought you could come out here and see me, huh? If you aren't afraid of me, you don't have to be afraid of other men?" Jack doesn't particularly like what he asks her, but he wants to know why she is here.

Surprising him, Silla swings her leg over and sits astride his lap, puts her hands on his face and kisses him hard. "No, no, no. It's not like that Jack. I can handle social situations now. But I don't want a man to touch me, unless I know he cares. I don't want to fuck. I want a man to make love to me. I sat in a bar one night and left, after the fourth offer. They were meaningless, cruisers, shallow. I want something more."

Putting her arms around him, she buries her face into his neck and kisses him, licks the salty taste of him, rubs against him, driving him crazy. He wants her. He knows it, and so does she. He has never hidden his desire for her, he just never demonstrated it. But he is not going to give in so easily either. He told her, he does not participate in "one night stands." He never has, not even as a football player with a string of women in the hall anytime the team spent a night in a hotel. He left those women to his fellow players.

"I'm not experienced, I know that," she admits. "But I'm not going to gain experience by going from one man to another. I can't. I may not have been a virgin when I was date raped, but I wasn't far from it." Silla takes a deep breath and lays her head on his chest. "I just want a man to make love to me. I want to make love, Jack. I can't say it any plainer. Show me, please."

Putting his hands around her upper arms, he pushes her back to sit upright. "Kiss me, Silla. Don't think about it, don't say anything, just kiss me."

Silla leans forward, touching her lips to his and melts into him as he gathers her against him. When he pushes his tongue against her lips, she opens her mouth to his exploration. He slides his tongue across hers, tasting her, feeling her relax against him. Her breasts press against him. His erection jerks against her hip as he feels her heat and wetness grow.

His wet mouth goes across her jaw, seeking the soft places that arouse her. She lifts her chin, giving his access to every inch. His hands find the fullness of her breasts, gently flexing his hands, thrilling to the softness of her. His mouth stops below her ear, his tongue going in a circle, feeling her flesh pebble under his hands. He moves his mouth up, outlining the curl of her ear, sending additional chills across her flesh. His breath is soft against her, while she whispers his name and shivers from the intense sensations his mouth sends throughout her body.

"Jack. Jack. Show me, Jack," she begs.

Moments later, he is back at her mouth, sucking her luscious lower lip into his mouth, flicking his tongue up and down, moving her lip, touching the softness inside her mouth, sliding his tongue across the sharp edge of her teeth.

"Touch me, Silla. Put your hands on me. Tell me you want me."

Holding her to him with one arm across her back, he finds her nipple with his fingers. He rubs his fingers back and forth across the small nub as a shudder goes across her shoulders and she moans inside his mouth.

As Silla arches her back, Jack lowers his head, capturing one nipple in his mouth, he suckles, pulling more and more of her breast into his mouth. When he moves to the other breast he is lowering her to the bed. Jack sits up and looks at Silla.

She trembles and tells him, "Oh God, Jack. Oh, don't stop. I love your mouth."

He moves his hand to brush through the soft hair across her lower belly, above her pussy. The growth is not yet long, but is full, barely covering her. He cups his hand in the vee between her legs, feeling her heat.

He turns his head to look at her, "I want to look at you. I want to touch you. Will you show yourself to me?"

Silla nods her head and watches his eyes as she slowly spreads her legs, knowing her pussy is being exposed, seeing the lust in his dark eyes. Her thighs separate as she moves her legs up, bending them at the knee until her knees are fully bent and then lets them fall to the side, her pussy lips slowly pulling open.

He moves between her legs and places his hands flat on her knees. He slides his hands slowly down the inside of her legs, stopping on each side her pussy. He bends forward and rests his cheek against her heat, breathing in the sharp scent of her. He had his mouth on her earlier, but it was a frenzy he could not contain. Now, he wants to enjoy her.

Her sex is small and delicate like a miniature pink rose, the petals slowly opening. He pushes his face into her soft fuzz, rubbing his nose into her moist flesh. Her smell is intoxicating, a sharp tingle of something spicy, with a hint of musk. As he inhales her scent, he feels his erection jump, his arousal growing, knowing he will never tire of her. He may not be able to tell her at this moment, but he is never going to allow her to leave him. He has waited a very long time to find someone as special as she is to him.

He softly licks the edges of her pussy in a circular motion around the lips, opens his mouth and surrounds her, sucking the lips into his mouth. He brushes his tongue slowly up and down the crease between her two outer lips, but not pushing between them. He hears her moan, as she softly repeats his name. He looks up at her face, listening to her breathing as he concentrates his attention on her soft, plush lips. Moving from one to the other, sucking each one into his mouth, rubbing up and down, he feels the soft hair abrading his tongue. Her legs are spread wide when he uses his thumbs to part her outer lips, showing the softer inner lips, darkening as they fill with blood from her own arousal.

He dips his tongue into the depth of her, tasting her juices, savoring the taste of her and going back for more, and then more, and still more. As she begins to pant, he brushes across her clit and then slows as he goes back to the outer lips, beginning the circular motion around the outside of her pussy, easing her down from the fever of an approaching orgasm. Over and over, he allows her to approach an orgasm and then eases her down, each time, savoring the taste of the moisture she releases. It is ambrosia, making his own arousal harder and harder, knowing he can give her such pleasure.

She is moaning, a continued deep moan, showing she is no longer thinking or wondering what will happen next. She is moving her hips, mindless in her rhythm, reacting to the pleasure he is giving her. She arches her back as he holds her open to his mouth and tongue. Knowing he cannot keep her from an explosion, for the last time he begins to stroke up and down her clit, pulling the engorged bud into his mouth as he flicks his tongue across it, from side to side and up and down.

Continuing the stimulation he puts a finger inside her. As her moaning increases he presses and rubs back and forth across her "G" spot, feeling her muscles begin to contract. It is an earth-shattering explosion deep inside her. She screams her pleasure. Her arms grasp at the air above her, seeking something to hold on to. She raises and lowers her hips rapidly, moving with her inner muscle contractions. Her feet thump against the bed, rocking his body from side to side. He relishes the moment of giving her so much pleasure.

He caresses her clit gently with the tip of his tongue extending her orgasm, repeating it again and again, each successive orgasm causing her to move and thrash about, raise her hips and call his name. As she comes down from her heights, she calms down, becoming quiet and almost motionless, a deep tremble going through her body. And then she is reaching for him, pleading, begging, and whimpering.

Moving slowly he brushes his cock through her wetness and is pushing into her, pushing deeper and deeper, her wetness easing his entry, as her muscles contract, squeezing him. She lifts her hips, begging him to go deeper, deeper, harder, and harder. He fears she cannot take his size, but she continues to demand more. He braces himself above her, straining to satisfy her demands. He pulls back all but the head of his cock sliding out of her, and then he pushes back into her. She tilts her pelvis giving his access to her depth. He pounds into her, straining to hold himself, wanting to show her the beauty of their union. He lifts her knees pushing them against her shoulders, going deep, hitting her womb. The only sounds in the room are his balls slapping against her, the squish of her moisture, and his labored breathing.