Silla's Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is soon climbing the mountain again as he moves against her. She meets each of his thrusts, slamming into him, an "oomph" escaping each time her pubic bone meets his. He watches a blush begin at her breasts turning her neck and cheeks pink as she climbs higher and higher. He grinds his hips against her until the muscle contractions begin again and she is falling to the other side of the mountain, this time taking him with her. His explosion is tremendous, hard, with a rhythmical throbbing, as this small woman takes more out of him than he could have ever imagined.

Panting, he lowers himself, kisses her belly, and falls to the side, pulling her into his arms, as his hand goes up and down her back, soothing her. Her mini-orgasmic after shocks shake her. She moves her hand across him as if she is soothing him. He turns his head to kiss her forehead. She raises her face for a real kiss, and then snuggles against him as her breathing calms.

When he can finally breathe, Jack says, "Silla, I'm not going to let you leave me this time."

"I'm going to stay, Jack."