All Comments on 'Silver'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

I never wanted the story to end. Do you plan on continuing it at all? I would love to read more of all of the adventures that the group could go on. Please give me more to read!!

MilliemoonMilliemoonabout 17 years ago
Great original story

This was great, the characters really came to life and the story was both interesting and hot. What more could I want? Well, a second part please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A wonderful start into a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best!

This is definately one of the top stories on the site, I'm just re-reading the chapters before I read the new one and I STILL love them ! The characters are so strong, in their own ways and the storyline is just SO suspenseful, it's just fantastically rudiculous. An amazing chapter =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HMM !!!!

GOOD STORY, BUT REALLY NEEDS SOME PROOF READING AND EDITING OF THE MISSPELLED WORDS. THERE WERE QUITE A FEW OF THEM.

circleofcandlescircleofcandlesover 2 years ago

I've read many stories in my life, on this site, in books and other websites and I can confidently say that this series is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! The characters are engaging, the storyline is great and the romance and true, absolute, unconditional love between the characters is amazing. Most erotica writers seem to miss out on the love and intimacy between characters but this author nailed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous