Silver and Gold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver squeezed him gently and shifted so his leg was more tightly twined with Feldspar's. "I can't believe everything you've lived through. You deserved the peace of the Wood. Never doubt that. You led your people to safety when thousands of other faeries were eradicated. The fact that you were able to find joy and pleasure after that... do you realize how strong you are? You needed that happily-ever-after. And if you're starting to feel ready for a new chapter, that's okay too."

Feldspar smiled bashfully. "Truthfully, I suppose that's why I asked you that. I was curious how the Wood compares. I have never seen all these places you've been and I --" he paused. "I wished to know what it's like out there."

"You should come and see for yourself," Silver said, his voice more confident than he felt.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely. You'd love it. We could start with some wilderness, maybe the Maldives or Java. Or the Palm Desert? Oh! How do you feel about cold? Iceland is pretty rad and I think you'd like it if you don't mind the cold. Then we could work our way up, maybe visit some small towns so you could get a feel for humans and their lifestyles. Some of their technology is horrific, and the air pollution around them is hard to ignore. Once you're used to them though, we could eat our way through Europe. Or anywhere. We could our way through anywhere. Everywhere."

Feldspar grinned. "You would truly want me to come along with you sometime?"

"Of course, dude." Silver propped himself up on one elbow and studied Feldspar's face. Feldspar was still looking up at the stars, a small, pleased smile playing on his face. Silver stroked his jaw, turning his face toward him. He leaned down and kissed Feldspar softly, and Feldspar's hands rose to the nape of his neck. He lowered himself onto Feldspar's body as their kiss deepened.

Feldspar's hands moved down his back, fingers scrabbling to pull him closer. He shuddered at the intense sensations rubbing against Feldspar awoke in him. Feldspar groaned against his lips and twined his legs with Silver's, rocking against him. He slid his hands under Silver's shirt, snaking them up to knead his nipple. Silver sucked in a breath and groaned into Feldspar's mouth. He kissed Feldspar even more fervently, hips moving as he wrung pleasure from the other faery. Silver slid a hand to the button of Feldspar's pants slowly, silently asking permission to take things farther. He wanted to reduce Feldspar to a speechless, begging mess. To see Feldspar come completely undone through his touch. He wanted it all, when Feldspar was ready. Feldspar lifted his hips up, every straining inch of him betraying his need.

The hammock swung dangerously as they moved against each other. Feldspar pulled back, panting, eyes wild. Silver stopped immediately, studying Feldspar's expression. He wasn't ready. Feldspar blinked a few times and laughed a bit uneasily. He muttered something about getting carried away, blushing so adorably that Silver didn't half mind cooling things down again. He laid gentle kisses on Feldspar's forehead and then lips. Nope, he didn't mind at all. His dick had some opinions, but it would settle down soon enough.

Silver eased himself down next to Feldspar, relaxing contentedly into the cocoon of warmth. His stomach was full and his body was wrapped around the most delicious faery he'd ever seen. The sound of the ocean lulled him as the hammock rocked gently, and soon he found himself fading in and out of a doze.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," Feldspar whispered so quietly Silver wasn't sure he'd truly heard it for a moment. He squeezed Feldspar and received a sleepy kiss on the forehead in response. Silver smiled. He decided that he had heard it, and that Feldspar had meant it, and he was just going to let himself enjoy that fact.

12