Silver and Gold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me," he commanded quietly, loosening his grip minutely on Silver's hair. Silver dove down on him, choking himself. Feldspar tutted and pulled Silver's hair again. "Not like that, sweetheart. Put in some effort and make it last."

Silver's eyes flashed and he immediately switched to slow, feather-light nibbles and flicks of his tongue. The faery knew every sensitive spot and managed to hit them with brutal accuracy. Feldspar panted and resisted the urge to plunge into Silver's mouth. "So good," he breathed as Silver teased him mercilessly. "If you keep that up I might lose control."

Silver smirked and met Feldspar's eyes as he licked his dick obscenely. Feldspar grinned down at him. The blatantly defiant look in Silver's eyes was unmistakeable. He blew air across the sensitive underside of Feldspar's cock, making his eyes flutter shut at the sensation. Feldspar tightened his grip on Silver's hair and jerked him back. "Are you trying to make me lose control, baby?" he asked, knowing full well Silver was.

"No, sir." Silver grinned, obviously enjoying the game.

Feldspar smirked at the obvious lie. "Cheeky tonight aren't you? If you think this is a game, maybe we should have a little wager." He pushed Silver down his dick until the other faery started to choke, and held him there.

"Are you listening?" Silver blinked slowly, which Feldspar took for a yes. "Good boy." Silver moaned and Feldspar smiled down at him. "I'm going to suck you off, sweetheart. You know I know every single one of your buttons, and I'm going to press them all tonight. If you can make me come first, like the good boy I know you are, I'll let you come too. But I swear if I feel you start to come before I do, you won't come the rest of the time we're in Paris."

Silver's eyes widened and Feldspar could almost see the wheels turning in his head as he tried to decide how serious he was. He withdrew his cock from Silver's mouth and flipped around to sixty-nine his boyfriend. The sound that came out of Silver would have been a scream if it hadn't been muffled by Feldspar's dick. Feldspar gave himself only a moment of satisfaction before swallowing Silver down.

He worked Silver hard and fast with his mouth, using both hands to to play with his balls and hole. He could feel Silver struggling to maintain his rhythm and suction, and redoubled his efforts. Silver groaned and started to pull away, desperate to slow down his own impending release. Feldspar growled and squeezed his balls.

"Mind on your work, babe," he grunted.

Silver worked him steadily and Feldspar felt his focus starting to slip. There was nothing better than Silver's hot mouth and desperate noises. He sucked Silver mercilessly and worked a finger into him, enjoying the high-pitched gasp that drew. Not to be outdone, Silver took him down his throat and swallowed around him.

Feldspar squeezed his eyes shut. Silver was so good. It wasn't even technique. It was him. His trust and love, his strength and experience. Everything about him. Feldspar wiggled his finger against the spot inside Silver that never failed to drive him to distraction. Silver screamed but somehow managed not to come.

Silver responded by sucking him even harder, and Feldspar was lost. He spurted down Silver's throat, panting desperately as he genuinely lost all semblance of control. Silver came seconds later, crying out wordlessly.

The two faeries lay still, panting and holding each other for long minutes. Feldspar was the first to recover, gently pulling his dick out of Silver's slack mouth. He turned around to lie facing Silver, who looked like he'd been sent to another dimension.

"I -- " Feldspar started and clamped his mouth shut around the words of love that threatened to leap from his mouth. Silver's eyes focused and he met Feldspar's raw gaze.

He gave Feldspar an unnervingly knowing look and smiled gently. Feldspar blinked, suddenly feeling his throat close up. He pulled Silver to him, rolling onto his back so the other faery was cradled against his chest. Silver melted into him and closed his eyes.

There would also be moments like this one. Feldspar just needed to get them from one moment of bliss to the next. He sealed the perfection of having Silver in his arms in his memory, trying to memorize the softness of his skin, the weight of his bulk, the rhythm of his breath, the smell of his hair. He knew with a surety he couldn't explain that no matter how long the hard times would be, peace and love would be waiting for them if they could endure.

******

Thank you for your votes and comments, it helps more than you know!

12