Silver Anniversary Present B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand and appreciate the honesty, and yes the offer still stands. If it was a 25 year old hottie throwing herself at me it would be difficult to resist. I love you, want you to be still excited by life and enjoy new experiences whatever they are. As long as it's a one off and respectful, I think I can manage. I am more relaxed about things these days and we only live once."

"I don't know what to say or if I even want to go through with it, but we are getting closer and it's becoming more of a risk."

***

Michelle told Oliver that Harry was ok with them getting closer. He was staggered by the prospect of actually being with Michelle. Age difference or not he knew he was in love with her. And it was for that reason that he genuinely didn't want to do anything that would harm her or her marriage.

The following week Michelle approached Harry quietly and mentioned Oliver taking her out on Friday, the inference was obvious.

Oliver's mouth was agape at how stunning Michelle looked wearing an elegant figure hugging bodycon evening dress. It accentuated her voluptuous figure, Her hips might be a bit wider these days but her bum was still a fantastic pear shape, helped by the heels.

Michelle smiled, telling Oliver to put his tongue away, but she was delighted by his reaction. The following dinner and wine were exquisite, while the atmosphere remained highly charged. Michelle knew Harry was out with some friends and would stop over, so they went back home after some post meal drinks.

Michelle took charge, she led Oliver to the bedroom and asked him to unzip her dress, letting it slowly fall and pool at her feet as she turned back toward him. Oliver was dumbstruck at her elegant beauty, standing in a corset and stockings. He had no idea someone as mature and respectable could be so transformed into such a sexual goddess.

Oliver surprised her by asking to take a photograph with his phone, saying he wanted to cherish the moment for ever. It wasn't something Michelle had done before, but she surprised herself by trying a few poses; she dropped a hip and moved a heeled foot forward to enhance her shape. Then she turned the tables taking Oliver's phone from him and taking his photo. After a couple of shots, she suggested he had far too many clothes on. He wasted no time in undressing, Michelle was delighted by his strong and fit torso and flashes of abs and muscles before a girthy and very erect cock suddenly appeared. Much to his embarrassment Michelle insisted on taking more photos, saying she wanted mementos as well.

Oliver's hands glided all over her satin corset and silk stockings. The way he slowly undressed her with almost reverence was sensuous, she enjoyed his reactions to discovering her body. Michelle pushed her chest forward for him, Oliver wasted no time in cupping her large fleshy mounds whilst moving in to kiss her. Eventually breaking the kiss, Oliver's head dropped to devour her breasts.

Michelle knelt down and placed his cock between her cleavage, squeezing her breasts around it. They were so big Oliver's cock almost disappeared, some adept movements had Oliver groaning. Just as he was thinking nothing could feel better, he looked down to see a smiling Michelle lick down his whole length then back up never breaking eye contact. She teased relentlessly until he was begging for her to suck it; Michelle's smiled then her mouth engulfed his now ragingly hard cock.

The sucking action quickly had him on the verge of cumming; in response Oliver pushed Michelle back onto the bed, he immediately plunged onto her newly trimmed pussy, licking and kissing with gusto, it felt extraordinarily erotic. She was aware of his strong hands continuing to explore her body and arched in response. At that point she wrapped her legs around his head. This drove Oliver on immediately giving Michelle her first orgasm, Oliver didn't stop and Michelle rolled into further multiple orgasms.

As she returned from her sexual high, Oliver moved up her body, kissing her mouth as his cock began pushing against her still spasming pussy. Michelle rolled him over, sat astride his stomach and ran her nails down his chest.

"My turn, just sit back and relax! I want this to be special for you."

She smiled and eased up to take his cock in hand and guide it into her. The feeling of being impaled was fantastic, readjusting to move up and back down a few times to take his impressive length. Michelle leant forward to kiss him before sitting upright and riding him slowly cowgirl. Oliver's eyes darted from her face, to her pussy sliding up and down his pole, and to her awesome bouncing tits. He took two big handfuls of her glorious orbs. His cock felt so big and powerful, filling her up, she was in heaven.

She was breathless as she continued riding him, "Mmm, how's that for you, you like that mature pussy baby?"

"I love it, it's the best thing I have ever experienced."

Michelle was delighted, she continued to ride him with slow deep movements. Then she felt a stirring deep inside and wasted no time in picking up the pace. She was riding him faster gasping between breaths.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me come baby."

She rode him for all her worth now, Oliver was desperately trying to cling on, just as the flood gates opened, Michelle squealed in delight at her orgasm.

After a few minutes recovery, Michelle sighed, "Wow, that was wonderful."

"Mind blowing... You're better than my wildest dreams," agreed Oliver.

"We have all night honey, this is just the start and I've already cum four times, all bets are off."

It didn't take long before Michelle realised Oliver was hard again.

He nibbled her ear lobe and whispered into her ear, "My turn."

He spread her knees and settled his body between her legs, kissing her breasts and face all over. Whilst his cock pushed against her mound, he teased her remorselessly before sliding his hard cock back into her.

Michelle was delighted, "Mmm the benefit of youth, so eager and ready to go again."

Oliver took his time, his motions were steady, feeling every inch as he penetrated her. His hands ran over her body, he'd never seen anyone look so beautiful. Michelle clung to him desperately; enjoying the feel of his strongly muscled chest, cringing slightly as she saw her wedding ring run through Oliver's hair. However the most intense sensations stemmed from their continued deep and passionate kissing.

Oliver gave her everything he had, repeatedly ploughing into her. His earlier orgasm meant he was now in more control. Eventually he felt her convulsing into another orgasm which triggered his own; they both felt him cum, his cock throbbing into Michelle's married quim. He looked into her eyes and never broke contact until he had completed. Michelle had never experienced anything like it, the stare was so intense, he looked like he was about to cry. She was immersed in the emotion and ecstasy showing across his face which she cupped in her hands.

He gently withdrew and pulled her into a hug. His strong arms wrapping around her, providing a feeling of protection and reassurance. A little dazed, they basked in the afterglow of their erotic coupling and closeness of what they felt.

***** Here is where the story deviated from the original.*****

They looked at each other embarrassed before Michelle managed, "Are you ok?"

Harry managed a smile, "Yeah I think so."

"How are you really?"

"I'm not sure, it's a lot to process and it's hard to reconcile everything."

Michelle thought her night and morning had worked out perfectly, the best anniversary present ever. The sex had been wonderful, she revelled in her role as educator, that was short lived as Oliver was a quick learner and so fit, they were at it most of the night and went at it again in the morning. Now for the first time she realised that there might be some fall out, she had to get Harry back on track.

"You did encourage me to sleep with him and said you were ok with this, I wouldn't have done it unless you had suggested it."

That comment took all the wind out of Harry, the truth of it was undeniable, "I know, you are right."

"Would you like me to tell you about my time with him?"

"No, well not the detail but maybe how you felt and what you are thinking now."

"Well it was exciting, I felt desired and very...sexual; I also liked the feeling of being in control. He was respectful and seemed besotted by me, it was thrilling. I think the whole illicit element added to it. I felt guilty and elated at the same time, still do if I am honest. I'm sorry it must have been really difficult for you, but maybe a bit exciting as well?"

Harry shrugged unable to reconcile all his conflicting feelings, "I guess in some ways."

The idea that his conservative 49 year-old wife was having sex with another man was preposterous; but here they were and mixed in with the jealousy was excitement.

"Well we know you didn't explode with anger when it happened like most husbands would, so there has to be some desire there. It seems like you like the idea of me being with him but you're in turmoil over it."

"Yeah that's a fair summary: seeing men attracted to you has always been a turn on. What surprises me is you being with a young fit guy is so hot, it's almost like I am proud of you. I think the erotic element is you being so sexual, knowing that you are thinking about, preparing yourself and wanting to have sex is thrilling. It's the fact you have a wanton lustful side of you that you are fulfilling."

"OK I can see the attraction in that but what about the jealousy."

"Oh there is plenty if that, I'm in total conflict, you're mine after all. I feel guilty for not keeping you and the idea of anything threatening us makes me feel physically sick."

"I'll always be yours, I love you more than ever. I do like Oliver, otherwise I couldn't have slept with him but he is absolutely no threat to us. I am with you on the sexual elements, he made me feel desired; the confidence boost is immense. Maybe some of the turmoil is because it goes against everything we have been taught, but if we are both happy and honest with each other maybe we can keep exploring things."

"So you do want to do it again?"

Michelle knew she needed to be careful, "That depends on you, if this was a one off anniversary reward that is exactly where we can leave it and I'll be thankful for the most generous and wonderful present you could ever have given me. If it turns you on and you can manage, then I'd like to do that, but you'll have to accept me being with Oliver. You can't have it both ways, encourage me to do it and then hate me because I did."

"I'd never hate you, it was hot at the time but in the cold light of day harder to deal with. Is it just Oliver or would you be interested in other men?"

The idea she could readily attract young handsome guys and the fact she could be so direct and forthright when talking to them was a revelation to Michelle, but sleeping with multiple men didn't hold an appeal.

"I know you like me to flirt and dress a certain way, l can do more of that but I have no intention of sleeping with other men. It is different with Oliver, we got to know each other and get on well. I am hardly about to change my personality and have sex with lots of different guys."

"Good, I think that makes its easier."

"What if there was way to remove some of the pressure and angst?"

"I wish there was."

"It's quite simple, I step up and make the decisions for us, you just have to accept them and trust me."

"And what would be your decision?"

Michelle went to hug him, "Don't worry it will be ok, its all so raw at the moment but it will get better... once we get used to everything."

"Get used to everything?" queried Harry.

"Yes, get used to me being with Oliver on the understanding I will continue to love and care for you. You've managed the hardest part and I promise I won't fall in love with him and will remain devoted to you. Why don't we both give ourselves time to think about it, to make sure that's what we both want."

They made love that night with renewed passion, there was definitely a reclaiming element in the way Harry took her. Michelle preferred his gentle and considered love making but accepted his needs had been impacted by her time with Oliver. There were moments of doubt, was she thinking of Oliver and why is she this turned on. But her passion and desire overwhelmed him, Michelle had never felt so liberated, they ravished each other and continued long into the night.

***

Oliver couldn't quite comprehend his time with Michelle. She was a beautiful mature woman, so experienced and feminine and so confident. She'd took control in bed and he loved it, he'd finally broken a long drought and felt he could relax. He wondered if he was really in love with her, either way he was desperate to see her again and asked her for another date.

Michelle asked herself yet again what she was doing. She jumped from feeling nervous to thinking about her husband; was he really ok with this or covering his true feelings? Harry had instigated it after all, so as long as she continued to love and care for him she could have some fun with Oliver. It wouldn't be for ever and she was pretty sure Harry was suppressing how much it turned him on. She considered her own motivation... was she craving the excitement and adventure? She loved recalling the joy of her night together with Oliver and accepted she wanted more. But she needed to guide Harry through their new circumstances, be honest about everything and ensure he wasn't neglected in any way.

***

Michelle had taken a long luxurious bath soaking in bubbles. She dried and styled her hair, before putting her makeup on. She wanted to look good, adding eye liner, mascara and eye shadow, along with bright red lipstick. She was preparing herself for her lover and her own pleasure, the thought was intoxicating. She packed away her makeup and picked out a fitted low cut cobalt blue dress.

Walking down the stairs carefully in towering heels, she could feel both Harry's and Oliver's eyes on her, the split in the dress was opening to the thigh as she descended whilst her ample cleavage was on display,

"You look absolutely stunning."

Michelle was delighted with Harry's reaction, he seemed to be coping well with what was happening. She walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek saying they wouldn't be late back.

***

Michelle began seeing Oliver regularly but limiting their dates to once every couple of weeks. The dates and the sex remained enthralling to her; a typical date involved a meal and drinks and fucking, lots and lots of fucking.

Harry quickly become accustomed to the routine and they chatted casually about the dates. Harry and Oliver even became friendly, he probably spent more time with him than Michelle, working on renovations and becoming a work mentor at the same time.

Michelle ensured she went out more with Harry and their own sex life accelerated significantly. Being married to a sexually confident woman was adding a whole new dimension to their relationship. She wasn't naïve enough to think that resolved all of the potential pitfalls but it certainly helped. She also checked in with him frequently and reiterated a commitment to stop if he couldn't deal with things.

Michelle flirted more and dressed more provocatively, both changes Harry appreciated. He couldn't quite justify why, but came to accept men being interested in his wife turned him on. As promised Michelle gave no indication of taking things any further with any of them.

It was on another date night, when Harry noticed Michelle's new outfit.

"That's a short skirt for you,"

"Yeah Oliver said I have great legs and should show them off more."

"Are they stockings and suspenders?"

"Yes he loves them."

"You rarely wore them for me!"

"I can if you like, I can buy some new ones just for you, what colour do you like best?"

"I always liked grey ones."

"Perfect I'll buy those tomorrow, Oliver wants me to wear some barely black seamed ones, I am building up the courage to do it. He said women in seamed ones are signalling they are up for it and want to fuck."

"And are you?"

Michelle smiled, "Well I am your hotwife aren't I and I do fuck him every date night, as well as fucking you more than ever, so yeah I am up for it"

***

Oliver was in the house laying some flooring, it was hot and he had his top off but was still sweating in the heat. Michelle came back from shopping and they made eye contact, they both knew... knew they were going to fuck. Their bodies crashed together urgently, within seconds Oliver pushed her onto the dining room table, hitching her skirt up, he drove into her wet pussy fucking her hard. It was only minutes before Michelle orgasmed. He lifted her easily whilst still impaled inside her, walking over to the couch and sitting so Michelle was in a cowgirl position. She undid her blouse and bra allowing Oliver to feast on her breasts as she began riding him. As she picked up the pace her big tits bounced up and down in Oliver's face, he was in wonderland as she fucked him, they were both on the brink when the front door opened and Harry walked in.

Michelle screamed and Oliver muttered "Shit!"

They both scrambled to decouple and cover up. Harry willed his legs to move, his heart was beating so fast, his wife fucking someone in front of him, casually as if she were conducting a menial household chore, except she was being filled with cock. He walked numbly through to the kitchen.

Michelle joined him having ushered Oliver out of the door, "Sorry that was a spur of the moment thing."

"You do realise if you stop putting us first, this might all come crashing down."

The comment sent a shiver up Michelle's spine, "I know that baby, I would never do that, you are always my priority."

"What you just didn't feel like that, it was more like cheating and utterly disrespectful... what on earth were you thinking?"

Michelle blushed with shame, "I am sorry, that was... wrong, I guess I am taking you and your acceptance for granted. Nothing will happen again without your permission; this was a terrible mistake."

"Are you just taking me for granted or are you losing respect for me and treating me with contempt? I suppose it was inevitable as soon as I let this happen?"

"Don't say that, it's never felt that way to me, our exploring is mutually agreed."

"It seems you're doing all the exploring; if you need other things maybe we should...."

"Never! Don't even think it."

Michelle was considering Harry's words, in particular the risk that they might split up. It was the last thing she would ever want. Yes she didn't want to give up Oliver just yet, but if there was a risk to her marriage she would do and without hesitation.

"I can't just turn my emotions on and off; you accepted the fact we are having sex."

"I don't have to accept anything actually... have you been having sex in between the dates?"

"No, that was the first time... it wasn't planned. I am sorry, we could go upstairs and I'd show you just how sorry."

"Sloppy seconds I don't think so, what's the matter did I interrupt before you got off? Anyway don't you belong to him now."

"Don't be ridiculous, I don't belong to anyone. I like having sex with him but I love you. I just thought we could be intimate and reconnect. I am sorry, but I thought you were into me being with another guy."

"I'm really not sure about that, but certainly not if you're running around behind my back."

With that Harry walked out leaving Michelle doing a reasonable impression of a goldfish.

***

Michelle was surprised when her efforts to seduce Harry worked. It was a Saturday night and in desperation to recover some intimacy with her husband, she dropped her robe to reveal the matching grey chemise, stockings and suspenders. It had the desired effect, they made love with intensity. It felt strangely emotive, Michelle worried that Harry might even be saying goodbye, the thought left her blood running cold.