Silver Anniversary Present B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things remained unsettled after that, Michelle started thinking about giving up Oliver, then she had an alternative idea.

***

"I've got an idea for your Birthday, a surprise!"

Harry was suspicious, "Oh what's that then?"

"Don't you trust me?"

Harry hesitated for a long time before replying, "I'm honestly not sure, you have been quite... self-focused recently."

Michelle was both upset and alarmed, "It's a good surprise, I know I have been very self-indulgent and I think you deserve a reward for dealing with me and Oliver."

Harry waited for her to continue, dreading what might be involved, anything about her banging more guys and he'd be out of there.

"I've arranged a date for you and Judith."

"Your best friend Judith?"

"Hear me out before you reject the idea!. I realise I have become more involved with Oliver than I should have. I want you to experience something similar otherwise things are unfair. Judith has dated a long list of idiots since her divorce and she has always liked you, I thought you might like to take her out. "

"I doubt she would agree to this and...."

Michelle interrupted, "She's already agreed, you're going out Friday."

Harry was surprised and wondered what they hell they had in mind, "And you'd be ok if it went further than just a date?"

"I can hardly complain Harry, but actually it does turn me on a bit. I've been telling her for years how great you are, they idea of you looking after her does give me a little tingle, it confirms I have the best husband. Your turn on is me being sexual, well for me it's having such a great husband, I brag about you to my friends all the time and most of them are jealous.

I'm hardly some young stud and I certainly don't want her or your pity.

"And you won't get it, honestly you're better than any stud, if it's a choice you win hands down and we stop everything now. You're so encouraging, you protect and support me as well as being funny and caring. You're also handsome and pretty good in the sack, any woman including me is lucky to have you. She is more than my best friend, we are like sisters and she is in desperate need of someone exactly like you. I really do love you and want to replay you for everything you have put up with."

"Harry had concerns about it all being a consolation prize so Michelle could continue to bang Oliver, but he did take Judith out on the date."

The following day, Michelle met with Judith to exchange notes, "So... how was it?"

"Honesty it was great, it was the perfect date and I had a lovely time. He actually listens and was so interested in... well in me. I had to push to get him to talk about himself. I knew he was funny but 1 to 1 he was hilarious and utterly charming. Oh sorry Michelle, I keep forgetting it's your husband we are talking about, we didn't do anything, he kissed me goodnight on the cheek."

"It's fine; that is what I wanted you to experience. There are good guys out there like Harry. Some of your dates have been horrible and I didn't want you to settle for someone not right for you, you deserve better."

"But then there is the little problem of him already being married to you."

"I don't mind you seeing him, you know about my arrangement with Oliver. Well if I don't balance that out somehow I risk losing Harry. And the idea of him looking after my best friend in that way is a turn on."

"I don't know, I am looking for someone to fall in love with and have a real relationship, this is all a bit weird."

"Honestly I think he will fall for you to some degree. You're gorgeous and he has always liked you, plus he is a romantic. I am relying on the fact he won't fall out of love with me. We're best friends, I'd trust you above anyone else, so as long as we are honest about things it can work."

Harry did take Judith out on further dates, they really liked each other and were comfortable together. Harry also realised that it was easing his concerns or at least distracting him from his wife and Oliver. He quizzed Judith about why she was doing this and what she was hoping for. He found her answers convincing, some relaxed dates, nice conversation and see if it leads to anything more from there. Michelle and Oliver weren't mentioned which he appreciated. As a result they quickly established themselves as friends and shortly afterward as friends with benefits, finding they were a great match sexually. Harry felt no guilt whatsoever given what Michelle was up to, his main worry was getting in the way of Judith finding a longer term partner.

It was several months later and nearing their 26th anniversary when Michelle made another announcement.

"Oliver has found a girlfriend and its serious, me and him... well we've stopped seeing each other. I've met her and she is absolutely lovely and perfect for him."

"I can't say am not relieved. Where does that leave us and... Judith?"

"I think you should still see her, you let me be with Oliver when you had no one and I know you have feelings for each other."

***

Michelle was doing her best to mask her unhappiness, she was missing both her husband and lover. Harry was as considerate as he could be about his time with Judith, but it tended to be more frequent than Michelle's time with Oliver. She remained best friends with Judith and could see the improvement in her well being. She didn't want them to stop seeing each other, but it was lonely when Harry was not with her. She wondered how he had coped when this all started and she was with Oliver.

Harry noticed the change in Michelle, and wondered if she missed Oliver or if it was his relationship with Judith that was affecting her. He had started thinking about ending it with Judith and trying to get things back on track with his marriage. That idea quickly derailed when Judith proclaimed her love for him, what's more she didn't want to look for anyone else and wanted to be in a long term relationship with him. Harry's surprise was quickly overtaken by the realisation he felt the same way about her. The thing was he was still in love with Michelle, could he really be in love with both women? Judging from Michelle's current demeanour he couldn't keep both of them happy and he might have to make a difficult decision.

***

He watched as Michelle circulating around the BBQ, chatting easily with everyone as usual. He was admiring her breasts bouncing in her now regular half cup bra, she was still a stunningly attractive woman. Then he noticed he wasn't the only one watching.

Daniel was the replacement intern for Oliver, his eyes were on stalks and never left Michelle. Harry had met him at work a few times, he was quiet and courteous but had something about him. Harry's mind started thinking through the possibilities, realising his was excited.

"He walked over the Michelle, asking her for a few seconds alone."

"Do you still have those seamed stockings?"

Michelle's eyes lit up., "Yes, why?"

"Well maybe you should think about putting them on, there is a young man over there that is entranced by you."

"What... who?"

Harry nodded toward Daniel, he saw Michelle 's eyes looking him up and down obviously checking him out.

"Would you like to meet him?"

"Yeah, he's cute but would you be ok with that?"

"I would, it might be nothing but I don't mind you flirting a bit. If it leads to anything, it seems only fair with me continuing to see Judith."

Harry made the introduction, it was obvious Daniel was attracted to Michelle, he blushed and stumbled over his words. For her part Michelle thought Daniel was both handsome and engaging. Harry started to move away to circulate and just caught the words before he heard Michelle's laugh.

"Are you enjoying the view honey... its ok but try and keep your eyes above the neckline,"

Harry laughed, this might just work out after all.

End.